Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm (28163 Views)

Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye / If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri / Reno Omokri Raises N1.2m For Uchechukwu Ukaepu, Onitsha Fire Outbreak Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Sapaz02: 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2022
LIVE08:
Peter Obi: IPOB threatening my life – Omokri raises alarm, dares secessionists’ group

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/22/peter-obi-ipob-threatening-my-life-omokri-raises-alarm-dares-secessionists-group/
Sincerely speaking this Reno of a man is just acting so childish. Thought he's a real nigger?
Real niggers don't yell.
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2022
What do you expect from Igbos? Cannibals!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by wowcatty: 5:52pm On Jul 22, 2022
Riba ko eba ni! Ikun nikan sa ni isoro ile aye ti e! I don't need to be paid to take care of the future of my children, it's commonsense. I will spend my money for Tinubu because I know I will have security and light, the two most important things needed in Nigeria.
UARBIAFRAODUA:

Alaye ema ma da won lohun...won ti gba riba, otito Oro ji na si won
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Vickyt: 5:53pm On Jul 22, 2022
Reno! Reno! Reno!

I will do black and white printing for you @30 for 50 copies and above. You can chat me up on 08103727466.
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by mixta140: 5:55pm On Jul 22, 2022
Onuigbodabere:
Reno has proven he is one of the problems of Nigeria. A paid activist always raising alarm like a police car.
He is now a paid activist... Sigh

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by mixta140: 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
tamdun:
Shege, the monster u made grin
I laugh in 3d
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Elliotg: 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
BATified2023:
u are very stupid for that your line that I am being paid

This is the more reason y I will campaign aggressively for tinubu,it’s annoying for u people with warped mentality to believe it’s only u that is not being paid to support your candidate,this is the delusional mindset everyone is complaining about

I just want to vote tinubu so as to see what igbos will do n those people who feel everything in life is monetize

I don’t know tinubu but I pray he wins,let’s see the worst u people will do

Very annoying set of people,no matter how reasonable u want to b with them,they must always annoy u with their madness

Because u did a useless job for crumbs before doesn’t mean everyone is like u

You are not important in the scheme of things. Even if tinubu wins, you will still be irrelevant. Obi will still enjoy life and respect from millions of people, whether he loses or not. The hundreds of us on this forum who never supported Buhari for his failure are still here alive. No matter how bad Nigeria becomes, if God permits and we are still breathing, we will continue to tell you the wrong chooses you made. I have nothing to lose personally even if the whole country goes to shit.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by OnionBandit(f): 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
Femifasola:
I'm yoruba and most of us have clearly seen that Reno wants to Toll the ethno-religious line but it seems to be falling off even before it starts. Reno is itchy to return to Nigeria, he should just stay on permanent exile abroad
dumb

Yoruba kee you and your mkpurumiri guzzling ancestors there. You guys aren't intelligent at all

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by BATified2023: 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
007Marvel:

Reno just archived his aim on top your Head and every other blind bigot on Nairaland!
I know you'll say I'm an Igbo boy but I'm 100 percent Edo and I don't let sentiment cloud my judgement instead I reason like a normal human being by applying simple morality into all my thoughts!
which party supporters have been threatening other candidates?
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Maximeo(m): 5:58pm On Jul 22, 2022
LIVE08:
Peter Obi: IPOB threatening my life – Omokri raises alarm, dares secessionists’ group

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/22/peter-obi-ipob-threatening-my-life-omokri-raises-alarm-dares-secessionists-group/

Lying Reno, he always think he's important. If IPOB kills you who will take care of your abandoned 1st wife and kids.

Bokoharam and bandits didn't kill you for insulting Buhari.

OPC and Oduduwa agitators didn't kill you for insulting Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by amaridigital(m): 5:58pm On Jul 22, 2022
BATified2023:
tinubu will win go n prepare for it

Nobody will vote an Igbo,it will b easy for shekau to b d president than an Igbo

Northerners will prefer to separate d country that make d mistake of giving it to an Igbo

Your eye go soon clear,go n prepare for Biafra or death chant

Kwankwanso told u
Atiku just made it clear again

I'm sorry for some ignorant Yoruba people supporting the IPOB candidate for president. From frying pan to fire. From Boko Haram and killer Herdsmen to IPOB supported government if obidense become president. The only difference between Boko Haram and IPOB is that IPOB killers eats their victims flesh while Boko Haram waste their victims. Oh God, what a country I find myself where brutal terror is about to replace terror. God forbid
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by InvertedHammer: 5:58pm On Jul 22, 2022
/

So Reno Omokri wants to be making false claims online without rebuttal or his allegations being refuted?

He is a dreamer!

/
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by BATified2023: 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
Elliotg:
You are not important in the scheme of things. Even if tinubu wins, you will still be irrelevant. Obi will still enjoy life and respect from millions of people, whether he loses or not. The hundreds of us on this forum who never supported Buhari for his failure are still here alive. No matter how bad Nigeria becomes, if God permits and we are still breathing, we will continue to tell you the wrong chooses you made. I have nothing to lose personally even if the whole country goes to shit.
shove your opinion into your ass

I never voted buhari but I will vote tinubu n he will win

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Munzy14(m): 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
Onuigbodabere:
Reno has proven he is one of the problems of Nigeria. A paid activist always raising alarm like a police car.
Like this wawu wawu wawu wawu.. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by mixta140: 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2022
BATified2023:
compare the ratio of strangers in Yoruba land to strangers in south east n u have your answer

People will prefer to migrate to where they can b loved than where they will have issues

Many will prefer to go to USA than north korea
Same way many will prefer to relocate to south west than south east

Even u might not b staying in your region
Those people ain't accomodating... Very hateful

1 Like

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by storm001(m): 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2022
obyrich:
Trying hard to link PO with IPOB. grin

Am telling you bro.

That is his new tactics now, but it will fail as usual

1 Like

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2022
seunmsg:

Once you see a moniker with a combined Yoruba name starting a comment with “I’m Yoruba”, just know the person is a hardcore ipob member disguising as Yoruba to deceive the rest of us.

Omo Igbo, nobody is deceived by the part in bold. Drop your comment with your chest without dragging the Yoruba ethnic group into your support or otherwise for Obituary. Stop the crass disguising. It’s irritating to rational minds.

you are so unintelligent

1 Like

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by mixta140: 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2022
tenpipsperday:

Oga Igbos are hospitable people. The only thing is that we Yorubas are still living in fear of them because if what our parents fed us with. Nothing but lies. I served in Anambra, they are good people. Your problem is prejudice.
How many yorubas you see in their region... And again why you no stay there when you serve finish
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by JealousCobra(m): 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2022
BATified2023:
Every sane Nigeria knows Peter obi is ipob plan B

AND a vote for Tinubu is a vote for Boko Haram sect.

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by crackhouse(m): 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
Foolish man
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Kingspin(m): 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
I pity anyone who falls for Reno's cheap blackmail.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by naijamerican: 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
Reno needs to be flushed down the toilet

1 Like

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by CrestMan: 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
I have often stated on this forum that Reno is intelligent BUT NOT WISE. He has proven this statement to be true.

I once heard a story of a young boy always raising false alarm about a lion trying to attack him but when the whole village would troop out to defend him, they will not find any lion. So on this fateful day, a real lion attacked him, he cried as usual but this time, no one came out till the lion devoured him (they thought he was using them to play as like other times).

Lesson: Reno, don't attract evil into your life simply because you want to play cunning and divisive politics against your enemy. It may backfire and consume you one day.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by wowcatty: 6:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ori e lo buru bi ti egun to nle were. We have said 101 reasons why Tinubu is the best candidate already, so if you don't want to share your feedback from "reason am" go keep
aystunt:

Wowcatty.. I think this you asked is better compared to Gbogbo katikati tí ọ ń sọ láti ekan. Maybe na as ur name implies Wowcatty.

Seriously now. Padi... Why is Tinubu d best
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Musrataman(m): 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
silibaba:
You don buy market be that

Ipob Igbo and their propaganda supporters no level.
They can do that rubbish among themselves.
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Flo36: 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
Stop seeking for cheap publicity, you are such a shameless man,a man who always seek attention by bringing others down

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by GodsOwnMan: 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
O ga o. There is so much confusion among those who hate Asiwaju Tinubu.

They will labor till they die in Jesus Name. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Akpowene(m): 6:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
Didn't know this man with all his acclaimed knowledge and exposure can become this cheap. He thinks with his stomach. Trying so hard to paint PO in a bad light.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by LaptopDeals: 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
Reno shouldn't take it personally against Obi. What can we say of this other girl who has a similar complaint below:

Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist
https://www.nairaland.com/7241380/unknown-men-threatening-me-because

1 Like

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
omenka:
Only an idiot would think I've ever called myself a Yoruba man.
shatap
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by ahonzi: 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
C'mon, this is so low for someone of Reno's repute.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Headachetoigboh(f): 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
seunmsg:

Trying hard to dissociate Peter Obi from IPOB when we all know he’s Ipob’s candidate.

Tinubu is OpC grand master and Boko Haram sponsor. That's why he choose Boko vice

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rufai Oseni, Oladotun Hassan Argue On Air Over Tinubu’s Certificate (Video) / Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists / Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.