Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm (28167 Views)

Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye / If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri / Reno Omokri Raises N1.2m For Uchechukwu Ukaepu, Onitsha Fire Outbreak Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Christistruth00: 4:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
LIVE08:
Peter Obi: IPOB threatening my life – Omokri raises alarm, dares secessionists’ group

Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/22/peter-obi-ipob-threatening-my-life-omokri-raises-alarm-dares-secessionists-group/

We Tried to Warn you Reno but you refused to listen

peter obi's campaign director promising to send anyone that doesn’t vote for Peter Obi to meet their Maker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-KsKN9DggE

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Fahdiga(m): 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
seunmsg:

Trying hard to dissociate Peter Obi from IPOB when we all know he’s Ipob’s candidate.
Same Peter Obi you said he killed IPOB members and dumped their bodies in Ezu river.

15 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Femifasola: 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
BATified2023:
emeka

Nobody will beat u if u claim Igbo n still say this,u don’t have to claim what u are not to drive your point home

Musa that one is your headache

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Salvador1: 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
BATified2023:
check all the tribes in Nigeria
Anytime u see hate,look no further it’s Igbo

Go to Facebook n co n see for yourself,it’s already a known fact

Igbos are synonymous to hate
and Yorubas are synonymous to love abi.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by BATified2023: 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
Salvador1:
and Yorubas are synonymous to love abi.
compare the ratio of strangers in Yoruba land to strangers in south east n u have your answer

People will prefer to migrate to where they can b loved than where they will have issues

Many will prefer to go to USA than north korea
Same way many will prefer to relocate to south west than south east

Even u might not b staying in your region

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Soso990240(m): 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2022
We already know u mr Reno.. Your propaganda isnt working again. IPOB already said they have nothing to do with Peter Obi

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by ajumma(m): 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
wahala for them

10 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Snapchat: 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
That is Peter Obi’s supporters regular trademark: threat to ones life for not being ‘Obidense’

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Arysexy(m): 4:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
Fool

Same IPOB that are against Obi?

We know your stale strategy.

Unfortunately we OBIdient fans are ahead of you

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Zorn: 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2022
seunmsg:

Trying hard to dissociate Peter Obi from IPOB when we all know he’s Ipob’s candidate.
Use to think you're reasonable

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Obiorahpcfg: 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2022
Mumu
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by kingamaa(m): 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2022
I wonder why IPOD is so desperate to govern the zoo abi Naija no be zoo again.

Leave Reno alone I begge

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by ukahrawah: 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2022
Useless liar. What's Peter Obi's business with IPOB? Corrupt attention seeker, they have settled you to talk rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Themandator: 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2022
You are doing well..... Trying to demarket somebody wey no send ur papa

That group is at loggerhead with O I over death of their members during his tenure

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by tenpipsperday: 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2022
obyrich:
Trying hard to link PO with IPOB. grin

The idiot wants to trend.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Atarakpa: 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2022
Every soon he will say ajah and one million boys are threatening his life because of portable.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by dreu2fine(m): 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2022
Onuigbodabere:
Reno has proven he is one of the problems of Nigeria. A paid activist always raising alarm like a police car.
Make research before say comment bro
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by guru90: 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2022
The hunter....... is now the victim.............

Reno de most useless man on earth....

1 Like

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Datascience2022: 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2022
In this article, we will share with you a short overview of both these programming languages and their pros and cons, so that in the end you can easily decide which one you should go with first.
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Mozegee: 4:53pm On Jul 22, 2022
He is nothing but an idiot, continue to link po with ipob,God will judge u in his own coin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by dreu2fine(m): 4:53pm On Jul 22, 2022
LIVE08:
Peter Obi: IPOB threatening my life – Omokri raises alarm, dares secessionists’ group

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/22/peter-obi-ipob-threatening-my-life-omokri-raises-alarm-dares-secessionists-group/
Some reason y obi will not win the election
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by ariesbull: 4:54pm On Jul 22, 2022
Then he should stop insulting IPOB... Those guys have zero chills....

Reno talk too much... He should STFU
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by blackpanda: 4:54pm On Jul 22, 2022
obyrich:
Trying hard to link PO with IPOB. grin

PO is IPOB
IPOB is PO

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by mrkings84(m): 4:54pm On Jul 22, 2022
Wetin kosan Obi with ipob?
Yeye man!!

Why Boko Haram no kill u since?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Franking: 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ignore the old bore.
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by NwaMamaIwota(f): 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2022
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by tenpipsperday: 4:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
BATified2023:
compare the ratio of strangers in Yoruba land to strangers in south east n u have your answer

People will prefer to migrate to where they can b loved than where they will have issues

Many will prefer to go to USA than north korea
Same way many will prefer to relocate to south west than south east

Even u might not b staying in your region

Oga Igbos are hospitable people. The only thing is that we Yorubas are still living in fear of them because if what our parents fed us with. Nothing but lies. I served in Anambra, they are good people. Your problem is prejudice.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by aystunt: 4:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
Rather no sane person will be supporting Tinubu and even have profile name as Batified. It only shows how dull you are; we need to grow up. If Tinubu is my father or my family, I think I have every right to support him. But you, sitting in ur house, with your nonpaying job shouting Batified when Tinubu and Shettima self don't know you is the height of foolishness. Does that not make you a fool. And you come here, instead of arguing constructively you just throw tantrums. How much do they pay you to mortgage your future.
BATified2023:
every sane person knows ipob are d ones agressively campaigning for obi

Obi is their plan B

The same ipob mode of operation is the same thing they do now
Propaganda
Threat
Violence

1 Like

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Patriottt: 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
Una no the Tire?
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by UARBIAFRAODUA: 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ipob candidate o,no ipob candidate, he is going to be on ballot as a Nigerian and would be voted for...he might even be your next president. Wail from now till tomorrow,he is on ballot with your God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by moufan: 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
of course, it's only ipob and it's igbo sympathizers that will vote for Peter Obi. no sensible nigerian is voting neither Peter Obi nor bullion van tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PDP Insists On Results From Polling Units, Raises Alarm On Plot To Alter Results / Fayemi Names 39-Year-Old Tolu Ibitola As Chief Of Staff / Epidemic Looms As Refuse Overruns Anambra Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.