Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Why Are People So Bothered When You Turn Off Whatsapp Read Reciepts? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are People So Bothered When You Turn Off Whatsapp Read Reciepts? (5048 Views)

Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend / Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? / Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are People So Bothered When You Turn Off Whatsapp Read Reciepts? by Lilsameey: 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2022
I love my privacy but my read receipt is still on, I reply messages based on your importance, If the message is not important, I fit open am read am, and I no go reply, if you're trying to monitor me, Lol, nah waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Why Are People So Bothered When You Turn Off Whatsapp Read Reciepts? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 24, 2022
Tjesctacy:
Most people who do it are troubled. Not everyone, please note that. Why hide ur read settings if you are not up to something sinister. Why do you want to view my status in secret? What's ur motive, what do you plan to achieve? Why are you hiding, when i am opened to you?

The question is why must you see my name on your viewers list?...so your main agony is people viewing your status without knowing grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are People So Bothered When You Turn Off Whatsapp Read Reciepts? by DaInferno(m): 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
Life no suppose dey hard o

My read receipt is ON and there's nothing anybody can do about it. I really like it when I know my message has been read and vice versa.

Simple life, simple people. All those people talking about enemies and shit..na una sabi wetin una dn do people before undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Are People So Bothered When You Turn Off Whatsapp Read Reciepts? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
SavageResponse:

How does having your read receipt switched on infringe on your privacy?

I don't understand op is just a mumu!
Re: Why Are People So Bothered When You Turn Off Whatsapp Read Reciepts? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2022
Heathrow44:

If you dont understand why not ask instead of calling me a mumu?

4 Likes

Re: Why Are People So Bothered When You Turn Off Whatsapp Read Reciepts? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2022
There are sometimes you may need to think deeply before replying a message and turning it off helps...there are times when I opened messages when I didn't plan to and just so the person will not think hes being snubbed I gave responses in half details when I didn't have time to construct them...sometimes if I'm busy and I've mistakenly read your message and plan to reply, I may end up forgetting due to my schedule and the other person now feels offended...if your reciepts are off you dont have to deal with all that

9 Likes

Re: Why Are People So Bothered When You Turn Off Whatsapp Read Reciepts? by blackgold2018(m): 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
As for me, poor people are not entitled to do that.
But na them off receipt pass

2 Likes

Re: Why Are People So Bothered When You Turn Off Whatsapp Read Reciepts? by fashionale(m): 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2022
[/b]I find it fascinating as you use phlegmatic, Sanguine people instead of using the basic introvert or extrovert people [/b]

Thanks, I appreciate
Re: Why Are People So Bothered When You Turn Off Whatsapp Read Reciepts? by Tjesctacy(m): 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
Rayban25:

The question is why must you see my name on your viewers list?...so your main agony is people viewing your status without knowing grin grin grin grin

Nope. It's not a function of agony or looking to see you on a viewer list. I care less if you are on it or not. The quality of my contents most times will make you a better person.

The itch is, if i have you on my whatsap list, it's definitely because we have some form of relationship. If not, it's best you are entirely off my chatting list on whatsap.

The thing is why do you want to observe me in secret? It's hideous, it says more about you as a person and the quality of relationship you have with me. Like i said most pple who I observe doing this are troubled, a normal person having a healthy relationship won't do that, or else I totally block you off whatsap. Simple!

1 Like

Re: Why Are People So Bothered When You Turn Off Whatsapp Read Reciepts? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 24, 2022
Rayban25:

If you dont understand why not ask instead of calling me a mumu?

Alaye I don't need to ask u, I knew u re a mumu from d way u talk! I don't need any other confirmation
Re: Why Are People So Bothered When You Turn Off Whatsapp Read Reciepts? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2022
Heathrow44:

Alaye I don't need to ask u, I knew u re a mumu from d way u talk! I don't need any other confirmation

Ehn go knack head for wall I sabi your papa?..gerrout if you dont have anything sensible to contribute olodo
Re: Why Are People So Bothered When You Turn Off Whatsapp Read Reciepts? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2022
[quote author=Rayban25 post=115041772]

Ehn go knack head for wall I sabi your

Woke kill u there, Afonja! Go and wash ur brain with hypo, cos is been long since u used it
Re: Why Are People So Bothered When You Turn Off Whatsapp Read Reciepts? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 24, 2022
Tjesctacy:

Nope. It's not a function of agony or looking to see you on a viewer list. I care less if you are on it or not. The quality of my contents most times will make you a better person.

The itch is, if i have you on my whatsap list, it's definitely because we have some form of relationship. If not, it's best you are entirely off my chatting list on whatsap.

The thing is why do you want to observe me in secret? It's hideous, it says more about you as a person and the quality of relationship you have with me. Like i said most pple who I observe doing this are troubled, a normal person having a healthy relationship won't do that, or else I totally block you off whatsap. Simple!

Like I said ...human beings think everything is about them...are you the only one on my contact list?..you're not. Funny enough it can be because of another person that I put it off at the very moment..not because of you per se

2 Likes

Re: Why Are People So Bothered When You Turn Off Whatsapp Read Reciepts? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2022
Heathrow44:

The only confirmation you need is to ask your mom if you're the true son or daughter of your dad...ekpa...next time stay in your lane
Re: Why Are People So Bothered When You Turn Off Whatsapp Read Reciepts? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
Rayban25:

The only confirmation you need is to ask your mom if you're the true son or daughter of your dad...elka...next time stay in your lane

Bush baby, go and ask ur parents how they adopted u, I was there when they picked u off Ikorodu landfill after ur useless self wasn't needed in this world, is so unfortunate that ur yeye parents saw it fit to bring a misfit into this world to compound climate change, disable and mentally challenged peoples problem the world is already facing !
Re: Why Are People So Bothered When You Turn Off Whatsapp Read Reciepts? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
Heathrow44:

Bush baby, go and ask ur parents how they adopted u, I was there when they picked u off Ikorodu landfill after ur useless self wasn't needed in this world, is so unfortunate that ur yeye parents saw it fit to bring a misfit into this world to compound climate change, disable and mentally challenged peoples problem the world is already facing !

next time don't directly confront me again, I get bad mouth oo

I'm not the course of your frustration so like I said earlier go and do the needful
Re: Why Are People So Bothered When You Turn Off Whatsapp Read Reciepts? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
Rayban25:

I'm not the course of your frustration so like I said earlier go and do the needful

Fair enough, Get out!
Re: Why Are People So Bothered When You Turn Off Whatsapp Read Reciepts? by meobizy(f): 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
Heathrow44:

I called a few friends to observe your comment.
Re: Why Are People So Bothered When You Turn Off Whatsapp Read Reciepts? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
If you have anything to agree or disagree or on the topic..do so respectfully...if you dont have anything to say simply leave the thread instead of embarrassing yourself like that guy up there above...if you look at the beginning of the thread people who disagreed and shared their views we came to a common ground respectfully
Re: Why Are People So Bothered When You Turn Off Whatsapp Read Reciepts? by meobizy(f): 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
Rayban25:
If you have anything to agree or disagree or on the topic..do so respectfully...if you dont have anything to say simply leave the thread instead of embarrassing yourself like that fool up there above...if you look at the beginning of the thread people who disagreed and shared their views we came to a common ground respectfully
Osystein, Mynd44, Tjskii, Olawalebabs, Seun, Obinoscopy, Mukina2, Lawyer, FarmTech, Briareos, Obinnau, Divepen1, RoyalRoy, Pavore9, Prof800, CrazyMan, FOD, Ben13, Dani1luv, Sissie, Uboma, Rocktation, Richiez, Farano, Justwise, OAM4J, Puskin, Lalasticlala, Airmark, Odumchi, Marpol, Semid4lyfe, Bigfrancis21, Davide470, 1forall and Dominique. You sef enter the pit. Cool yourself small. Three days is a proper rest time.
Re: Why Are People So Bothered When You Turn Off Whatsapp Read Reciepts? by meobizy(f): 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2022
Rayban25:

Why are you reporting me?...for defending myself while trying to have a reasonable conversation?
You should have reported him instead of flinging feces. Both parties are guilty of defacing the topic and dragging the forum’s reputation in mud.
Re: Why Are People So Bothered When You Turn Off Whatsapp Read Reciepts? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2022
meobizy:
You should have reported him instead of flinging feces. Both parties are guilty for defacing the topic and dragging the forum’s reputation in mud.

But why is it your concern? Are you the one being insulted?...if I call on the mods how do you know they will answer me? ..why make the issue your own and not just mind your business...just say you dont like the thread I created it's not hard
Re: Why Are People So Bothered When You Turn Off Whatsapp Read Reciepts? by Rosaline5000: 3:38pm On Jul 24, 2022
Tjesctacy:
Most people who do it are troubled. Not everyone, please note that. Why hide ur read settings if you are not up to something sinister. Why do you want to view my status in secret? What's ur motive, what do you plan to achieve? Why are you hiding, when i am opened to you?
The FVCK, why am I just finding out today, so someone can view my WhatsApp status without me knowing, I only thought when you disable the read button or something, it's for only people not knowing you you have read their messages.
Wow this is new to me and very cunning

5 Likes

Re: Why Are People So Bothered When You Turn Off Whatsapp Read Reciepts? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
Rosaline5000:

The FVCK, why am I just finding out today, so someone can view my WhatsApp status without me knowing, I only thought when you disable the read button or something, it's for only people not knowing you you have read their messages.
Wow this is new to me and very cunning

Yes...its for both messages and read WhatsApp status
Re: Why Are People So Bothered When You Turn Off Whatsapp Read Reciepts? by Rosaline5000: 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2022
Rayban25:

Yes...its for both messages and read WhatsApp status
OMG wow, I really need to learn new things.
Thanks
Re: Why Are People So Bothered When You Turn Off Whatsapp Read Reciepts? by meobizy(f): 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2022
Rayban25:

But why is it your concern? Are you the one being insulted?...if I call on the mods how do you know they will answer me? ..why make the issue your own and not just mind your business...just say you dont like the thread I created it's not hard
That’s left to the mods to figure out. I’ve played my part.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Former Fitness Model Loni Willison Now Eats From Dumpsters After Breakup / Circumcision - Can U Or Can U Not / He Has A Girlfriend, But I Like Him, Is It Too Late? When Is It Too Late?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.