Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. (111869 Views)

His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings / Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message / I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by bukas15(m): 5:51am On Jul 26, 2022
blaquebelle:

Nawa oo. The person couldn't be corrected simply? Power always gets to our head in this country.
someone that has sense should know that it is wrong to discomfort others with her useless and mannerless character while in public space. How will you enter someone's office and be chewing gum like a prostitute and making sounds and you are here supporting. What kind of training do we even get at home self

1 Like

Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by dettolgel: 6:20am On Jul 26, 2022
LadyRosa:
I detest it too.Same way I hate guys that talks too much.

Huge turn off.Some guys na radio without battery. angry

Modified
For clarification sakes.

I don't need my man to say anything sometimes before I understand him .I grew up in a family of stammerers ,so my dad and my brothers really don't talk, na eye them talk dey control me in many cases.

My dad go give me one kind eye, I go run go change clothe wey I wear
My brothers go give me one kind eye I go know say hungry don come, so I gats find something cook.

So I find it difficult with guys that talks too much,life isn't boring with them because me na jaye babe.

My oga controls several security personnel under him but they are more effective than the ones his colleagues controls.They aim to please him and for a time I thought they fear him until I investigated.One of his junior colleagues said, "You know say oga no dey talk like that, anything wey make am talk e be say him don too vex and we no want am because na better person."

I and my oga dey use eye,hand and head communicate for public.E get the kind eye him go give me accompanied with smile, guy woman go know say him won _4ck. cool

So effectively you lack communication skills?

If I may ask what do you do for work?
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by DenreleDave(m): 6:25am On Jul 26, 2022
Lanretoye:
where u go since all these days

Egbon mi..... I travel go akwa ibom for service ni oo.. I jsut come back... I go msg you for whatsapp.. I don see ur number for ur siggy
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by DenreleDave(m): 6:26am On Jul 26, 2022
geemd434:

My brother I was like that years ago... I will get angry over little things. I miss a lot of girls those days.... Now I overlook alot. This has given me peace of mind

Thanks for this
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by DenreleDave(m): 6:27am On Jul 26, 2022
knowhowk:
He is not Mad if anyone is then that is you,someone states what he dislikes You insulting him, I hate that stupid Acts too so does others.

You go ahead and love such Acts as it Suits U

Chewing, Making sounds is such a disgusting Habit mtcheww

This is my answer for you

geemd434:

My brother I was like that years ago... I will get angry over little things. I miss a lot of girls those days.... Now I overlook alot. This has given me peace of mind
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Macgyver1: 6:29am On Jul 26, 2022
DenreleDave:
A mad man will always have flimpsy excuse for everything... Your type will find it annoying if your wife is moaning while you fvcking her...

Na ur mouth dem dey use chew the gum?

Lol you no well o.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by DenreleDave(m): 6:29am On Jul 26, 2022
arantess:

You are actually the mad man here

There is a condition called 'misophonia' but your stupidity won't let you learn......it's his phobia or disorder

Every human has one

So na me. U insult all these insults abi...

If I start with you, people will be shouting bully.....

But I forgive you... Go In peace
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by LadyRosa(f): 6:32am On Jul 26, 2022
dettolgel:

So effectively you lack communication skills?

If I may ask what do you do for work?

My major in school was partly on communication ,and so I don't lack it.
Now, verbal communication is just an aspect of communication,and so should not be dependent upon.Eye contact, signals in it's various forms, body language,etc are also ways by which one can communicate.I just choose men who don't do the first more often....

I'm a highly intuitive person,so I ALWAYS don't need the verbal aspect.Many occasions I ask the question and get replies like ,"How did you know?" "Yeah sure,I would like that!", "I thought about it as well"

I have a restaurant.
I am a business woman.I distribute pharmaceuticals on behalf of my family's company in the North,north central.
I sell fashion items.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:39am On Jul 26, 2022
Thank you.
DenreleDave:
A mad man will always have flimpsy excuse for everything... Your type will find it annoying if your wife is moaning while you fvcking her...

Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by TheRareGem1(f): 6:40am On Jul 26, 2022
What about when you married, your wife got pregnant and crave for it ( which is likely most happen)... You will divorce her? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[right][/right]
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by DenreleDave(m): 6:44am On Jul 26, 2022
TheRareGem1:
What about when you married, your wife got pregnant and crave for it ( which is likely most happen)... You will divorce her? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[right][/right]

Hy, are you single?
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by alibiz: 6:47am On Jul 26, 2022
Its a sign of whoredom,
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Toks2008(m): 6:50am On Jul 26, 2022
LadyRosa:

Modified
For clarification sakes.

I don't need my man to say anything sometimes before I understand him .I grew up in a family of stammerers ,so my dad and my brothers really don't talk, na eye or body language them talk dey control me in many cases.

My brothers go give me one kind eye or I observe their Waka or body language, I go know say hungry don come, so I gats find something cook.

So I find it difficult with guys that talks too much, I have NEVER dated one even by mistake.life isn't boring with them that talk less because me na jaye babe.

My oga controls several security personnel under him but they are more effective than the ones his colleagues controls.They aim to please him and for a time I thought they fear him until I investigated.One of his junior colleagues said, "You know say oga no dey talk like that, anything wey make am talk e be say him don too vex and we no want am because na better person."

I and my oga dey use eye,hand and head communicate for public.Sometimes we go dey laugh for gathering,others go join dey laugh,but wetin me and my oga dey laugh dey different from wetin dey make others dey also laugh.But we are all laughing! grin grin cheesy. ;DE get the kind eye him go give me accompanied with smile, guy woman go know say him won _4ck. cool

I think this case is a rare one as a result of your upbringing.

Talking too much is relative.

Some guys literally talk for a living meaning they make their money by talking.

1 Like

Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Getsaved(m): 6:59am On Jul 26, 2022
Abfinest007:
U don't need d sound to run mad .u have a trace of it already

Ok
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by LadyRosa(f): 7:01am On Jul 26, 2022
Toks2008:

I think this case is a rare one as a result of your upbringing.

Talking too much is relative.

Some guys literally talk for a living meaning they make their money by talking.

Well, even if they have to do it professionally,I really don't like it.

I agree talking too much is relative, but then I know the limit I can take.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Getsaved(m): 7:01am On Jul 26, 2022
LadyRosa:

Modified
For clarification sakes.

I don't need my man to say anything sometimes before I understand him .I grew up in a family of stammerers ,so my dad and my brothers really don't talk, na eye or body language them talk dey control me in many cases.

My brothers go give me one kind eye or I observe their Waka or body language, I go know say hungry don come, so I gats find something cook.

So I find it difficult with guys that talks too much, I have NEVER dated one even by mistake.life isn't boring with them that talk less because me na jaye babe.

I and my oga dey use eye,hand and head communicate for public.Sometimes we go dey laugh for gathering,others go join dey laugh,but wetin me and my oga dey laugh dey different from wetin dey make others dey also laugh.But we are all laughing! grin grin cheesy. ;DE get the kind eye him go give me accompanied with smile, guy woman go know say him won _4ck. cool

Respect. You sound like a uniform personnel.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by LadyRosa(f): 7:07am On Jul 26, 2022
Getsaved:

Respect. You sound like a uniform personnel.

Lol.
I'm not.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Rochasstatue(f): 7:14am On Jul 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

For those quoting me and saying nonsense, see the below as that is my answer for you.

A sane man should know the difference between flimsy and flimpsy.
A sane man should use words, he can spell correctly.

26 July 2022: Naira is now 670....naija which way? Ghana wey we wan run to don dey collapse

Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by RawBitterTruth(m): 7:28am On Jul 26, 2022
LadyRosa:

Modified
For clarification sakes.

So because your family na bunch of stammerers , you expect everyone to automatically behave that way, get the Bleep off with your loop sided black and white reasoning.

Really irritating when people set behavioral standards and can't even give a life to ordinary ant, yeye de smell.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by everythinggirly(f): 7:32am On Jul 26, 2022
When will Nigerians celebrate from this situation? Dollar is no longer our mate, the price of things is another story for the day.

The last time I chewed gum, I bit my tongue so hard, that blood started gushing out, each time I remember that incident, I stayed away from gum completely, after all no health benefits, mouthwash never finish.
To some people it makes them look funny while chewing it.

Contact me for your academic research writing services!
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by kals4luv990(m): 7:32am On Jul 26, 2022
LadyRosa:

Haba! Bros
Na vawulence you take dey brush teeth every day?

O Po ju na.

Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Joelobioha(m): 7:34am On Jul 26, 2022
LadyRosa:

Modified
For clarification sakes.

u guys must be cute together

1 Like

Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Papichulostunne(m): 7:39am On Jul 26, 2022
LadyRosa:

Modified
For clarification sakes.

I sure say him be chronic stammerer too.. Mr and Mrs eye contact.. Madam head tactics... Uncle body language..
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by CAPSLOCKED: 7:45am On Jul 26, 2022
Toks2008:

You can chew gum without the popping sound.
It is that popping sound that gets me mad.
GETS ME SUICIDAL EVERY TIME.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by LadyRosa(f): 7:52am On Jul 26, 2022
Papichulostunne:

I sure say him be chronic stammerer too.. Mr and Mrs eye contact.. Madam head tactics... Uncle body language..

Why you dey vex?
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by LadyRosa(f): 7:53am On Jul 26, 2022
RawBitterTruth:

So because your family na bunch of stammerers , you expect everyone to automatically behave that way, get the Bleep off with your loop sided black and white reasoning.

Really irritating when people set behavioral standards and can't even give a life to ordinary ant, yeye de smell.

Why you dey cry?
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by pacespot(m): 7:56am On Jul 26, 2022
One man medicine is another man poison. I actually like how some girls pop their gum, it makes me imagine how they will use that mouth to give me correct head during pre-intimacy kiss

However, too much of anything is bad.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Papichulostunne(m): 7:59am On Jul 26, 2022
LadyRosa:

Why you dey vex?
Na i aint angry.. Your choice is fine. . . The way you spoke about your bro and pman got me thinking maybe Stammerer na your speck.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Perocom(m): 8:02am On Jul 26, 2022
LadyRosa:

Modified
For clarification sakes.

Your background and upbringing has affected your life and that was not your making, so you should be reasonable when you meet someone else who's background is that of talkatives and he grew up getting used to talking, I personally don't get along with ladies who don't talk, as long as the talking is meaningful, I love my partner talking
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by victorazy(m): 8:16am On Jul 26, 2022
LadyRosa:

grin grin grin

That one na radio wey dey use battery, solar and rechargeable join.

grin grin grin
Is so annoying grin
And he will be asking you "you understand! you understand!?"

1 Like

Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Sheyi4432: 8:28am On Jul 26, 2022
You should see my roomie, a guy for that matter, I pray one day I won't be on nairaland for killing a guy for eating chewing gum as a reason

1 Like

Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Mccold: 8:47am On Jul 26, 2022
Mine is bleaching and odour simple, if you like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 / See This Landlord's Wife Bleeping Her Tenant / Favourite Sex Positions In Bed - Nigerians Respond (Very Hilarious Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.