Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,366 members, 7,853,636 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:34 PM

Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu (37441 Views)

Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / 2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike / I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by IbileIfe: 8:06am On Jul 25, 2022
Very good interview.
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Liveandlove(m): 8:07am On Jul 25, 2022
Do you know paint production is a money raking skill
Which can give you 4 times your capital in just your first day of starting??
And the sweetest thing is you dont need lots of capital or even a factory to start up
With just 10k you are good to go ..
Am organizing an online training to be part of it chat the number in my signature
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by ibechris(m): 8:07am On Jul 25, 2022
Age is not qualification.

Let him show us his qualifications,I mean Tinubu should show us how supply and demand works and not coming to tell us how to employ 50million bandits and also claiming to give them agbado and cassava.

U see when God want to expose them,they will start telling us the truth in the language we may not understand. The Agbado and Cassava is something many of us will live to regret if this man ever becomes President Mark my words.

Only time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Parachoko: 8:09am On Jul 25, 2022
dynicks:
Well that I don't know....The only reason I'm against tinubu is cus of his age fragile looks and level of desperation!!...
This is the first time Tinubu will be contesting in the presidential election, and you are saying he is desperate,is this a joke?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:09am On Jul 25, 2022
IMPACT05:
I’m more qualified than the APC candidate — PETER OBI

Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/im-more-qualified-than-the-apc-candidate-peter-obi/

Obi should stop talking nonsense.

How much was his state igr by the time he left Anambra as governor?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by ibechris(m): 8:10am On Jul 25, 2022
Parachoko:
This is the first time Tinubu will be contesting in the presidential election, and you are saying he is desperate,is this a joke?

He is more than desperate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by MainJoe: 8:10am On Jul 25, 2022
Government can afford it because, of course, if we can find money for subsidy – which I think is fraudulent because we must know how much fuel we consume. You cannot find money to pay the corruption-laden subsidy and say you cannot afford to pay for health, education and pulling people out of poverty...Peter Obi.

If you like, continue playing tribal/ethnic/religious/bribery politics. It is your future you are playing with.

Shun greed and selfishness, support a mandate that will address critical issues that are keeping Nigeria behind in development. You are not doing Peter Obi supporting men who want to keep you in poverty. Open your eyes and make the right choice.

Get your PVC and vote for Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by IgweBUIKE1(m): 8:11am On Jul 25, 2022
jumper524:

Under tinubu, state ASUU wasn't in strike for 6months? He could manage it at state level so his track records shows hell be better than Obi at national level.
Obi talks about subsidy as fraud.
The federal govt has tried to remove subsidy but your kinds would go bezeek if fuel goes above #350 per litre. Should Obi become president and remove subsidy I hope you won't try to understand his reason but also go berserk...
Obi made a lot of good points in the interview but thing his, his track records shows little chance of attaining such record. And he has the guts to open his gutter to say he's better than tinubu.
Nah, he's a learner.
If an average Nigerian would still choose Lagos accommodation despite its conjestion over anambra accommodation to go and hustle, it's shows tinubu is like Madrid while Obi is like Everton.
Players would rather sit in bench at Madrid than start at Everton.
was it not Tinubu and buhari that held the country on standstill because of subsidy removal?? Tinubu is a close ally of buhari why didn't he give him the same ideas on how to move Nigeria forward or how to tackle insecurity??

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by sekem: 8:11am On Jul 25, 2022
Our incoming President has spoken.

Listen to him.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Parachoko: 8:13am On Jul 25, 2022
ibechris:

He is more than desperate.
How?
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by MainJoe: 8:13am On Jul 25, 2022
I’ve heard people say ‘Obi can make a good vice president to be in charge of the economy.’ But Nigeria’s problem is the economy.

So, a player you know is very good is the one you want to put on the bench, then you are not ready to solve the problem of the country. If you solve the problem of the economy, insecurity will be reduced in a way.

Once the economy is good you can unite the country because once people are productive and are doing well, they will not care about tribalism or religion. And I have said my job is to remove the country from consumption to production...Peter Obi.
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by fascowilly(m): 8:14am On Jul 25, 2022
Internet schooling.
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by IgweBUIKE1(m): 8:15am On Jul 25, 2022
MICHEALADEX:

Obi should stop talking nonsense.

How much was his state igr by the time he left Anambra as governor?
so taxing people to death because you want to generate igr is an achievements to you, same reason they have vio, lastman, neighborhood watch and agbero, all in the name of igr... And yet no visible achievement in human resources, no be person wey chop belleful go....

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Toneypen247(m): 8:16am On Jul 25, 2022
pussyahnie:

Can I have that artist/painter's contact please?

I saved it from Twitter. I can't remember the Twitter handle. cry
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Juanmike(m): 8:16am On Jul 25, 2022
Afamed:
The Pandora fraud that left Anambra worse than he met it.
Go to Ochanja, Upper Iweka, Limca Road, Awka road, Obosi, Iyi Enu,Ogidi, Afigwe, Onyeagu,Limca road by People's club, New tyre, Tarsan, every road has been overtaken with dumpsites.
I thought Owerri was the dirtiest until I got to Anambra.
When you get to Anambra, You definitely must ask yourself, if the state was the one they hype on social media..
People should not fall mugu to this Obi propaganda. He has nothing to show as his legacy in Anambra.
The hungry looking Agberos at upper Iweka are ready to swallow you
From Biafra market to Lagos park at Onitsha which is less than 5klm/ 6klm when I went to buy certain items, I had to settle Agberos in not less than 5 different spots. The moment, you are not ready to drop N200 at each spot, they drag your belongings/ items out o the Keke
But the truth of the matter is, he is more qualified than Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by deeva2: 8:16am On Jul 25, 2022
Let the individual states which they represent and had governed be an evident or the proof..

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by MainJoe: 8:17am On Jul 25, 2022
We are building a coalition of the willing made up of the youths whose future is being mortgaged. The youths are very resourceful, innovative and creative and we have vast land in the north, that land is our crude oil. The vast land of the North is a mineral resource that can generate trillions for this country and our strategy to activate it is in place...Peter Obi.

Vote Peter Obi, a man with concrete plans to bring millions of Nigerians out of poverty.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Superboss: 8:17am On Jul 25, 2022
No doubt about it.
You are the most sane and suitable Candidate for the job right now.
Your capacity, intellect, integrity and passion is most relevant for the job.
You are promising real change and development,not agbado and cassava.
You don't ve any questionable certificate or records.
We know where u are from, unlik ur opponent whom we don't know where he is from.
Abeg right on Sir Peter Obi.
If Nigerians want real change, you are the man to be voted for.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:18am On Jul 25, 2022
IMPACT05:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/im-more-qualified-than-the-apc-candidate-peter-obi/

I have been following obi

Obi did not say anything this op
Obi don't discriminate anyone
We all know

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Myhusband(m): 8:19am On Jul 25, 2022
the day I know Obi is dumb was the day he said infrastructure is not needed to drive a country economy

the day he started comparing Nigeria (multiethnic nation and a Democratic operating country with Chinese communism

how can a country on monarchial system of govt run the same govt with Democratic system of govt

I swear peter obi is the dumbest candidate in this contest, even Sowore is far intelligent than this Aba economist

anyway na only his dumb kinsmen go vote for the empty third class head

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by izibili44: 8:22am On Jul 25, 2022
Well we are not in a saner clime. This is d time 4 bobo Chicago to rule. grin grin grin grin ;Dquote author=StrongandMighty post=115061841]Talk am with your full chest!
Na truth you talk, you no kill person!

In a saner clime Tinubu shouldn't even be talking where Obi dey..
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by IMPACT05(m): 8:23am On Jul 25, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

I have been following obi

Obi did not say anything this op
Obi don't discriminate anyone
We all know

Read with wisdom. undecided
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Flows001(m): 8:23am On Jul 25, 2022
Afamed:
The Pandora fraud that left Anambra worse than he met it.
Go to Ochanja, Upper Iweka, Limca Road, Awka road, Obosi, Iyi Enu,Ogidi, Afigwe, Onyeagu,Limca road by People's club, New tyre, Tarsan, every road has been overtaken with dumpsites.
I thought Owerri was the dirtiest until I got to Anambra.
When you get to Anambra, You definitely must ask yourself, if the state was the one they hype on social media..
People should not fall mugu to this Obi propaganda. He has nothing to show as his legacy in Anambra.
The hungry looking Agberos at upper Iweka are ready to swallow you
From Biafra market to Lagos park at Onitsha which is less than 5klm/ 6klm when I went to buy certain items, I had to settle Agberos in not less than 5 different spots. The moment, you are not ready to drop N200 at each spot, they drag your belongings/ items out o the Keke
Sense is a million miles away from you..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by Gbemini(m): 8:23am On Jul 25, 2022
IMPACT05:

you too liar obi
Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by SenatePresdo(m): 8:23am On Jul 25, 2022
After reading this interview, I must say that anybody that still chooses Tinubu or Atiku over obi doesn't wish well for Nigeria.

I've seen the reason why OBIdients curses anybody against obi.

People are daft and wicked, maybe it's just sheer madness.

Infact, vote APC and suffer in the next 8 years, it's your choice.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by MainJoe: 8:23am On Jul 25, 2022
what we should be doing is to create prosperity so that our people can earn good money and pay for those things you are wasting money on to subsidise. What you pay on power or fuel or rent in Nigeria is far less than what people pay in the UK.

So, the question is, why do people want to go to the UK? Or Canada? It is because they will find a job that would earn them good money and they will pay for it because these are organised societies where prosperity for all is the basic thing and not subsidy as we do it here...Peter Obi.

Vote for Peter Obi, a man who understands our problem and has a plan to fix it. Help Peter Obi to Help Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by elsiusgr8t(m): 8:23am On Jul 25, 2022
olas24u:

Let's go and tour Anambra and let me take you around Lagos ,thanks what we call proof , evidence.You don't even have fresh air in tha urbanised slum Onitsha.I am touring Anambra at the moment

So your Tinubu built Lagos grin grin

May God help your reasoning... #urchins

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by jumper524(m): 8:24am On Jul 25, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:
was it not Tinubu and buhari that held the country on standstill because of subsidy removal?? Tinubu is a close ally of buhari why didn't he give him the same ideas on how to move Nigeria forward or how to tackle insecurity??
Tinubu ain't part of Buhari govt or boards. His only dignitary which is osibanjo did well as vp and you all loved him. Tinubu only supported Buhari and taught him how to win an election which he succeeded in doing. Governance is a different ball game which Buhari failed at not Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by SugarGirl44(f): 8:24am On Jul 25, 2022
I'm sure that stat he gave is another lie.
Linus hoebi.

It's an insult to place aboki and obi alongside a genius like Tinubu.
That's what we get for one Nigeria rubbish.
Insult upon injury.
Can't wait for the yeye country to break.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu by iezeiyida(m): 8:26am On Jul 25, 2022
It is very obvious sir.

Tinubu and Atiku has nothing to offer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How TAMBUWAL Betrayed Tinubu, Begs For Forgiveness!! / Ekiti Raises Alarm Over Looting Of Poisonous Food Items / Peter Obi Meets US Consul-General, Discusses New Nigeria (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.