Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? (23463 Views)

Inflation: Why Are Salary Earners The Hardest Hit? / What Is The Worst Decision You Have Ever Made In Life? / What Decision You Made That Made Or Marred Your Career? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by BTCog: 4:11pm On Jul 26, 2022
Alexgman1:
We make decisions every now & then, some easy, others tough decisions. Some decisions can be risky too, others can be dangerous or life challenging. At a stage in life we just have to make decisions that are necessary and critical for our survival.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
WHAT IS THE HARDEST DECISION YOU HAVE EVER MADE?

MY ANSWER: To quit betting, drugs and masturbation all at once.

RESULT: I am now financially bouyant, mentally stable and sexually healthy like never before. Am now on a new total level.
The hardest decision I have made is accept Buhari as my President
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Sirchiboy: 4:15pm On Jul 26, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
cocoa trading
Is it buying and selling of cocoa or you just farming
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by VicUkegbu(m): 4:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
Goalnaldo:
That is what I'm facing now. I want to leave my parents.

Me too ...am 23
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by OlawaleBammie: 4:19pm On Jul 26, 2022
Sirchiboy:
Is it buying and selling of cocoa or you just farming
buying and selling

A no get farm
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by VicUkegbu(m): 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
Successfulben:
What? So you once MASTURBATED? God forbid, since I was born I have never sinned all my life. I was born and raised in the church, RCCG to be precised. May God help you people ooo.

Why are you saying GOD FORBID? Do u see yourself as a Saint? Don't think u stand cos ppl like u that are quick to judge are filthy in d sight of God. A man made a conscious effort to curb his addictions instead of applauding or encouraging him or better still not comment, you choose to show your inferiority level is too loud. ChANGE

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Sirchiboy: 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
buying and selling

A no get farm
Bro how do I go about.
Since I finished school.
No job.
Applied for more than 40 jobs yet no greenlight
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by VicUkegbu(m): 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
cocoa trading
You export? Or you resell locally?
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by DallasMike77: 4:23pm On Jul 26, 2022
Mine is to travelled to The Gambia through road. It took me 7days and nights back then.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by VicUkegbu(m): 4:23pm On Jul 26, 2022
kemese:
Changing my course of study from Nursing to Agriculture (animal science)
Twas really hard.
What was the reason behind this?
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Sirchiboy: 4:24pm On Jul 26, 2022
doneback04:
Never going to my state of deployment after I left Benue state for like two months after camping for my NYSC because my relocation did give me were I wanted, I told myself I will remain here in pH and forget everything about NYSC.
But at the end my relocation let's drop and I finally completed my nysc in port Harcourt
How far bro.
How is life treating you there
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by doneback04: 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2022
Sirchiboy:
How far bro.
How is life treating you there

Fine fine
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by NACE13: 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2022
Walking out of a toxic relationship many years ago. Deleted her number, swore never to ever communicate no matter how hard and unbearing it's gonna be. How can you be in a relationship that having peace of mind is like finding oil in the North.

Quitting my 9-5 to start afresh entirely in another state in Nigeria. Damn! Truly eh, surviving in this country is a full-time job.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Sirchiboy: 4:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
doneback04:

Fine fine
You work or into business.
I reside in ph too.
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by jamesversion: 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2022
Alexgman1:
We make decisions every now & then, some easy, others tough decisions. Some decisions can be risky too, others can be dangerous or life challenging. At a stage in life we just have to make decisions that are necessary and critical for our survival.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:

RESULT: I am now financially bouyant, mentally stable and sexually healthy like never before. Am now on a new total level.

Try to quit smoking, let's see. grin
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Clementz0(m): 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2022
not to return to my ex even though she wants me badly and quitting d game
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by GREATESTPIANIST: 4:52pm On Jul 26, 2022
Alexgman1:
QUESTION OF THE DAY:

How do you know you are sexually healthy?? Are you fornicating, if you are not married, please stay holy
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Sambaby7640: 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2022
bastien:
Dropping out from school in my finals cry
Omo....tf?... why if I may ask?
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Yungmakaveli01(m): 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2022
mutantninja:
Dropping out, Learning full stack development like a mad man, always practicing every day and now making 600k a month and still going to university… I’m just 24. Shoutout to my girlfriend Jumoke, always giving me joy every day I was depressed, I’m getting us both a house in Hollywood hills !!!!
Abeg boss na remote work u day do?
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by GREATESTPIANIST: 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2022
CaveAdullam:
Mine is not a one-time hardest decision. It is one I constantly bear no matter how much I try to abstain. It is dealing with dumb people daily.

There's no day you won't come across someone that will not infuriate you. If it is not humans in their fleshly form haranguing you with different shades of nonsense, it is humans in their video form spilling useless talks or displaying useless behaviors. Or, in their audio form: stupid music or talk shows. Or, social media form: stupid posts or actions.

There is a second hardest one: dealing with dumb religious people. Forget it, these people can either make you run mad or provoke you to the extent that you will be forced to imaginatively carry out a surgical examination of their brains to check what's inside.

Anyways, as humans, we will face different levels of hardest and tough decisions as per our current level. Today's decision will become tomorrow's easy walkthrough. That's life for you. Things change. People change. Circumstances change. All we hope is the best.

May we know peace and love.

Thanks.
IF YOU MEAN PEOPLE THAT TELL YOU ABOUT JESUS OR PREACH THE GOSPEL OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, THEN I THINK YOU MADE A HUGE MISTAKE, JESUS LOVES YOU!!!!
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by maasoap(m): 4:56pm On Jul 26, 2022
Alexgman1:
QUESTION OF THE DAY:

Mine is dumping my ambition to study pharmacy for Agric after seven years pursuing and decision to marry while in service (NYSC)
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by GREATESTPIANIST: 4:59pm On Jul 26, 2022
ishowdotgmail:
Quitting a good paying job in a state hospital to attend Military screening two years.

I got disqualified for my state just a day to face the board (AFSB) after many has been disqualified (wasn't on merit cos Army sabi do wuru wuru). I was so pained but came back to Lagos and could not continue my job.

Stayed home for 3 months feeding on the savings I had, before sense came into me to start my personal business.

To God be the Glory I'm doing well in my business and I thanked God I took that decision quitting, cos if not I will be so comfortable receiving that monthly salary and not improve myself
wow, this inspired me......may you continue to prosper in that business

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by GREATESTPIANIST: 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2022
bastien:
Dropping out from school in my finals cry
You don't have to be sad okay?? You can pick up the pieces and start a business or do something different and watch your life soar like an eagle ��� that you are, don't give up dear okay?
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by GREATESTPIANIST: 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
When my wife travel to illorin due to her ill brother n left me with the 19 year old maid who sleeps carelessly every night.

Each time i return from work n see her, the maid. I get hungry n miss my wife's Pot.
Contemplating if i should force my way to the maids kitchen, deep my spoon to her pot and eat the dinner was a huge decision n hardest one i've made yet!.

I guess decision i choose turned out the right one as the maids meal was already watery yet sweet and we both enjoyed the cooking... She's been wanting me to taste her food this whole time.

My wife never found out i didn't eat her dried meal she left on the freezer that night...

YOU NEED DELIVERANCE, UNWISE MAN
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by nkem1992: 5:10pm On Jul 26, 2022
goldtube:
Mine had to be when I stopped been religious and believing in superstition sad
Interesting how did it go.
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by GREATESTPIANIST: 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2022
Successfulben:
What? So you once MASTURBATED? God forbid, since I was born I have never sinned all my life. I was born and raised in the church, RCCG to be precised. May God help you people ooo.
Mr I too know, you are not perfect, please be humble
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Alexgman1(m): 5:19pm On Jul 26, 2022
GREATESTPIANIST:
How do you know you are sexually healthy?? Are you fornicating, if you are not married, please stay holy
MY LIBIDO IS INCRESING BY THE DAY AND ITS TOO MUCH 4 ME.
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Alexgman1(m): 5:21pm On Jul 26, 2022
jamesversion:

Try to quit smoking, let's see. grin
Why will i smoke in d first place?
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by omoyankee3(m): 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2022
Leaving Nigeria and my family at a very young age with just $500, to live in America...a country where I had no friends or relatives. But God was with me, and he blessed me.

Note: Nigeria was relatively better then

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Seunolad1(m): 5:34pm On Jul 26, 2022
To study Building Technology and seved in my state of resident that year was able to gethered some connection prio to the establishment of my construction company
Then got married at 29 years old now in my personal two bed.
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by harlee(m): 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2022
Returning a big of money grin
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Wardstunna22(m): 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2022
To leave the most toxic environment I have ever lived in on 25th day of July 2022 just 15days after my birthday I feel good tho.
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by doneback04: 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
Sirchiboy:
You work or into business.
I reside in ph too.

Business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should I Spend N40m On Harvard Business School Mba Or Just Do Business With It? / Top 3 Reasons People Go Broke Before Month End - How To Avoid It / One Critical Decision That Got Me Promoted To A Manager(must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.