Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe (2593 Views)

Is AMADIOHA The 'Yahweh' Of The Bible? / Summary Of The Christian's Belief about Jesus/God/Yahweh / Why Did The Israelite Look Up To A Serpent? When The Bible Says The Devil Is The (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 2:46pm On Jul 29, 2022
Maynnmann:

Who told you to quote canonical books in the first place?

Do I need to get permission?
Does someone need to tell me to do anything?

Answer the question!

budaatum:

What does "going through canon mean"?
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynnmann: 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2022
budaatum:

Do I need to get permission?
Does someone need to tell me to do anything?

Answer the question!

Then you should have knowledge on the canonical books you are quoting, that’s common sense.

Listen to your advice and answer my questions too, bud.
Where did you read that church fathers edit tanakh?
Where did the church fathers forge and interpolate from.
Jesus is not mentioned in the “tanakh”, so how did “holy bible” evolve from tanakh?

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 2:51pm On Jul 29, 2022
Maynnmann:

Then you should have knowledge on the canonical books you are quoting, that’s common sense.

And that's why I keep asking you who knows.

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynnmann: 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2022
budaatum:

And that's why I keep asking you who knows.

Who did you ask before you quoted the canonical books, bud?

Where did the church fathers forge and interpolate from?
Jesus is not mentioned in the “tanakh”, so how did “holy bible” evolve from tanakh?

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 2:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
Maynnmann:

You don't ever answer questions Mayn, while it is rather obvious to anyone who looks that I have answered very many of the questions you've asked me.

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynnmann: 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2022
budaatum:

You don't ever answer questions Mayn, while it is rather obvious to anyone who looks that I have answered very many of the questions you've asked me.

Bud, I’ve been asking you questions and you didnt answer, yet you are getting angry that I didn’t answer yours, that’s hypocrisy and it’s obvious.

you should have knowledge on the canonical books you are quoting, that’s common sense.

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 3:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
Maynnmann:

Bud I’ve been asking you questions and you didnt answer, yet you are getting angry that I didn’t answer yours, that’s hypocrisy!
you should have knowledge on the canonical books you are quoting, that’s common sense.
First, I am not angry. You are way too immature to have any effect on my emotions.

Second, I am not asking you to explain to me what canonical books are, but the process of becoming canonical, hence, What does "going through canon mean", as in, what process does a text undergo before it is considered canon.

Unlike you who assumes I do not know what canonical books are, I am checking to see what you understand by "going through canon". After all, they are words that you used. Should I assume like you do and understand wrong instead of asking you what you mean?

Maynnmann:
First. It is you who claimed the church fathers forged and interpolated. Are you now saying the Church father's did not edit and interpolate into the Tanakh before adding their forged and interpolated New Testament, no?

As for evolved, I take it you have not bothered to read the Holy Bible or perhaps you misunderstood it more than you miscomprehend less verbial me because if you had bothered to read it you should have notice that whatever may have started as yahweh of the tribe of shasu evolved pretty quickly into the God of Abraham and into the God of Moses and into the God of Isaiah and into the God of Jesus and into the God of Paul with lots of others in between. The stories of Jesus alone were an evolution in understanding and writing from a book to believed into a book to be utilised which went on to be used to the effect we see today.

My claim is that the Tanakh itself had gone through the evolution of edits and interpolations before it was cannonised and even long before it was written down from when it was passed from mouth to ear and which you would at least be able to consider if you bothered to do the Google I told you to do.

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynnmann: 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
budaatum:

First, I am not angry. You are way too immature to have any effect on my emotions.

Second, I am not asking you to explain to me what canonical books are, but the process of becoming canonical, hence, What does "going through canon mean", as in, what process does a text undergo before it is considered canon.

Unlike you who assumes I do not know what canonical books are, I am checking to see what you understand by "going through canon". After all, they are words that you used. Should I assume like you do and understand wrong instead of asking you what you mean?

First. It is you who claimed the church fathers forged and interpolated. Are you now saying the Church father's did not edit and interpolate into the Tanakh before adding their forged and interpolated New Testament, no?

As for evolved, I take it you have not bothered to read the Holy Bible or perhaps you misunderstood it more than you miscomprehend less verbial me because if you had bothered to read it you should have notice that whatever may have started as yahweh of the tribe of shasu evolved pretty quickly into the God of Abraham and into the God of Moses and into the God of Isaiah and into the God of Jesus and into the God of Paul with lots of others in between. The stories of Jesus alone were an evolution in understanding and writing from a book to believed into a book to be utilised which went on to be used to the effect we see today.

My claim is that the Tanakh itself had gone through the evolution of edits and interpolations before it was cannonised and even long before it was written down from when it was passed from mouth to ear and which you would at least be able to consider if you bothered to do the Google I told you to do.

Bud you are the one emotional and playing the victim card.

You can get angry lol, that won’t stop me from sitting on my Buda!

If you know what canon means and have a slight knowledge of how it works, you should know how books go through canon but you are just desperately assuming blindly.

It’s common sense the church fathers forge and interpolated the NEW TESTAMENT .Church fathers are chrestians.
It was you that said Tanakh was interpolated and forged by the church fathers, how come?.

there’s nothing like “holy bible”
We have new testaments and Old Testament in the bible. Bible simply means books. We have jewish bible and Christian bible.

Yahweh is clearly written in the “holy bible” you should read it and stop cherry picking. There was no evolution, stop lying.
“God” is a title not a person, God is an english word, jews don’t speak English, the jews use the tanahk and there’s no English word “god” in it, bud but we have YAHWEH in it.

If you have any knowledge on the “holy bible” you are reading you’ll know Yahweh is the god of israelite. All the abraham, Jacob, Isaiah are still worshipping YAHWEH OF SHASU TRIBE. This are basic, bud.
Where and when did this “evolution” happen?

The stories of jesus are the product of early church fathers, the tanakh and jews have no references to it.
When and where was this “evolution”?

Jesus chrestus is different from jesus of nazareth.
Where did you see your own “evolution”?
Your stark ignorance is showing bud.

Your claim are LIES, stop assuming.
the tanahk was created by the “jewish canon”. All the edits and interpolations happened during the CANON. there was no tanakh before it!

Another victim playing, no one said you don’t know what “canonical books” means. Stop assuming, bud.

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2022
Maynnmann:

Bud you are the one emotional and playing the victim card.

You can get angry lol, that won’t stop me from sitting on my Buda!

If you know what canon means and have a slight knowledge of how it works, you should know how books go through canon but you are just desperately assuming blindly.

Stop focusing on my emotions which you see not, and focus in the discussion at hand.

Since you insist on not telling me what you mean by "going through canon", let me help by offering a meaning and you tell me if I am wrong.

"Going through canon" (for our purpose here), means "interpolated and forged" and "compiled and translated and gone through numerous rewrites, redacts, additions, translations, syncretisms, omissions before being accepted, as god's word, some would claim.

Now, do you agree with my definition, and do you agree that the Tanakh is a book and that it too went through canonnization, as in the Tanakh went through interpolations and forgeries and was "compiled and translated and went through numerous rewrites, redacts, additions, translations, syncretisms, omissions, before what evolved was accepted?

The following might help.
Development of the Hebrew Bible canon
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynnmann: 5:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
When and where did the evolution happen?

budaatum:

Stop focusing on my emotions which you see not, and focus in the discussion at hand.

Since you insist on not telling me what you mean by "going through canon", let me help by offering a meaning and you tell me if I am wrong.

"Going through canon" (for our purpose here), means "interpolated and forged" and "compiled and translated and gone through numerous rewrites, redacts, additions, translations, syncretisms, omissions before being accepted, as god's word, some would claim.

Now, do you agree with my definition, and do you agree that the Tanakh is a book and that it too went through canonnization, as in the Tanakh went through interpolations and forgeries and was "compiled and translated and went through numerous rewrites, redacts, additions, translations, syncretisms, omissions, before what evolved was accepted?

The following might help.
Development of the Hebrew Bible canon

You the one that brought in emotions, listen to your advice bud and stop playing victim.

All what you said about canon are lies and BS, stop assuming and read what it means!

This is what you said earlier
“My claim is that the Tanakh itself had gone through the evolution of edits and interpolations before it was cannonised and even long before it was written down from when it was passed from mouth to ear and which you would at least be able to consider if you bothered to do the Google I told you to do.”

Show us where tanakh was interpolated, edited BEFORE it was cannonised, why are you changing your statements?

you are LOST, just saying anything lol
What exactly does the link you provided prove?Posting any link, too desperate

You are just learning about this, learning so you can argue , what a bud.

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2022
Maynnmann:

Show us where tanakh was interpolated, edited BEFORE it was cannonised, why are you changing your statements?
No Mayn, I will not show you where the Tanakh was interpolated and edited before it was cannonised. You might believe me if I told you.

Go do your own research if you think the Tanakh you read today is what was originally written down or what was even passed from mouth to mouth before anything was written down.

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynnmann: 5:55pm On Jul 29, 2022
budaatum:

No Mayn, I will not show you where the Tanakh was interpolated and edited before it was cannonised. You might believe me if I told you.

Go do your own research if you think the Tanakh you read today is what was originally written down or what was even passed from mouth to mouth before anything was written down.

You can’t show me bud, because you a desperate liar.
The screenshot proves nothing, desperate bud.

This is what you said earlier
“My claim is that the Tanakh itself had gone through the evolution of edits and interpolations before it was cannonised and even long before it was written down from when it was passed from mouth to ear and which you would at least be able to consider if you bothered to do the Google I told you to do.”

Show us where the tanakh was interpolated and edited BEFORE it was canonized

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
Maynnmann:

Show us where the tanakh was interpolated and edited BEFORE it was canonized

No. I will not show you. Stop being lazy and go do your own research.
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynnmann: 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2022
budaatum:

No. I will not show you. Stop being lazy and go do your own research.

But You can post random screenshot that proves nothing.

Bud stop lying and getting desperate, also stop assuming.

Show us where tanakh was edited and interpolated BEFORE it was canonized
Your claim are lies!

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
Maynnmann:

Your claim are lies!

I think my claim is beyond what you know.

Tell me, is the Tanakh today in its original form?

In fact, what is the oldest extant Tanakh and how old is it?
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynnmann: 7:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
When and Where did the “Evolution” start?

budaatum:

I think my claim is beyond what you know.

Tell me, is the Tanakh today in its original form?

In fact, what is the oldest extant Tanakh and how old is it?

Your claim are lies that you feed yourself. You’ve shown you are ignorant of the book and “logos” you carry around.

Tell me Bud, Where did you read that church fathers edit tanakh?

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
Maynnmann:

Your claim are lies that you feed yourself. You’ve shown you are ignorant of the book and logos you carry around.

Thank you for pointing out that I am ignorant Mayn. Ignorance is the reason one should feed oneself instead of waiting for buda to feed you.

Warning to anyone reading.

See and knock and ask for yourself with your own heart and mind and soul and being so buda does not fed you lies.

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynnmann: 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2022
When and Where did the “Evolution” happen?

budaatum:

Thank you for pointing out that I am ignorant Mayn. Ignorance is the reason one should feed oneself instead of waiting for buda to feed you.

See and knock and ask for yourself with your own heart and mind and soul and being so buda does not fed you lies.

Bud, Buda can’t feed me, I’m currently sitting on my buda, that’s is only use.
Words can mean different things to different people right? bwahahhaha

I didn’t know you are this poor, zero knowledge!
You are just learning about this today so you can come argue, that’s how desperate you are.

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynnmann: 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2022

budaatum:

Belief comes from Doxa and it means opinions.
Who doesn’t have opinions?

Too poor, you just want to talk and ignorantly shout “buda” it’s stale already bwahahhaha, stool

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 8:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
Maynnmann:

Belief comes from Doxa and it means opinions.
Who doesn’t have opinions?

Too poor, you just want to talk

So your opinions are the same as your beliefs? No wonder you make up opinions and believe them instead of seeking evidence to confirm if your belief/opinion is valid or not.

No one knows "When and Where" any evolution began, mayn. and asking for my opinion on the matter is asking to be fed my (subjective) belief/opinion instead of doing your own research so you could stop believing and instead know.

And yes I do just want to talk. You may not see anything in what I say but you are not the only one reading what I have to say and some may chose to seek further than you may be willing to.

Do know that it is not my belief or opinion but an obvious fact that the Tanakh you read today was "interpolated and forged" and "compiled and translated and gone through numerous rewrites, redacts, additions, translations, syncretisms, omissions" from whatever its original may have been.

Don't you dare take my word for it though. Do your own research.
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynnmann: 8:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
When and where did the “evolution” happen?

budaatum:

So your opinions are the same as your beliefs? No wonder you make up opinions and believe them instead of seeking evidence to confirm if your belief/opinion is valid or not.

No one knows "When and Where" any evolution began, mayn. and asking for my opinion on the matter is asking to be fed my (subjective) belief/opinion instead of doing your own research so you could stop believing and instead know.

And yes I do just want to talk. You may not see anything in what I say but you are not the only one reading what I have to say and some may chose to seek further than you may be willing to.

Do know that it is not my belief or opinion but an obvious fact that the Tanakh you read today was "interpolated and forged" and "compiled and translated and gone through numerous rewrites, redacts, additions, translations, syncretisms, omissions" from whatever its original may have been.

Don't you dare take my word for it though. Do your own research.

Belief literally comes from Doxa and it means opinions. That’s what i said, stop assuming dumbly.

You are too poor and a waste of time.
“Evolution” that started in your house? Petty liar.
Keep feeding on your lies/claims

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 8:16pm On Jul 29, 2022
Oh. I almost missed that. Are you admitting that the Masoretic text was edited?

The Masoretic Text[a] (MT or �; Hebrew: נוסח המסורה, romanized: Nusakh Ham'mas'sora) is the authoritative Hebrew and Aramaic text of the 24 books of the Hebrew Bible (Tanakh) in Rabbinic Judaism. The Masoretic Text defines the Jewish canon and its precise letter-text, with its vocalization and accentuation known as the mas'sora. Referring to the Masoretic Text, mesorah specifically means the diacritic markings of the text of the Hebrew scriptures and the concise marginal notes in manuscripts (and later printings) of the Tanakh which note textual details, usually about the precise spelling of words. It was primarily copied, edited and distributed by a group of Jews known as the Masoretes between the 7th and 10th centuries of the Common Era (CE). The oldest known complete copy, the Leningrad Codex, dates from the early 11th century CE.

The Talmud and Karaite manuscripts[8] state that a standard copy of the Hebrew Bible was kept in the court of the Temple in Jerusalem for the benefit of copyists; there were paid correctors of biblical books among the officers of the Temple (Talmud, tractate Ketubot 106a).[9] This copy is mentioned in the Letter of Aristeas (§ 30; comp. Blau, Studien zum Althebr. Buchwesen, p. 100), in the statements of Philo (preamble to his "Analysis of the Political Constitution of the Jews"wink, and in Josephus (Contra Ap. i. cool.[8][9]

A Talmudic story, perhaps referring to an earlier time, relates that three Torah scrolls were found in the Temple court but were at variance with each other. The differences were then resolved by majority decision among the three.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masoretic_Text

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynnmann: 8:17pm On Jul 29, 2022
When and where did the “evolution” start?

budaatum:
Oh. I almost missed that. Are you admitting that the Masoretic text was edited?

too cheap, what do you understand by “masoteric text” was it church fathers that edited it, like you claim? Well bud, keep feeding on your claims.
You are just learning about this today, calm down and learn!
Too desperate you will say anything. Your ignorance is glaring.

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynnmann: 9:34am On Jul 30, 2022
When and where did the evolution start, from yahweh of shasu tribe to god of abraham to god of Jacob bwahahahah
Jews don’t speak english wink
Ignorant stool

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynnmann: 9:35am On Jul 30, 2022

Olodo claims

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 10:48am On Jul 30, 2022
Maynman:
Judaism, Christianity and Islam were created by the Semitic tribe.
I think their myths were fabricated from the Mesopotamia’s, especially that Adam, Eve and Noah story. Lol.

The myths were not fabricated in one single go. They were created over centuries with different people adding their own bits until they got to a point when they wrote something down.

That something then went through numerous edits etc to get to what is read today. They after all had to add punctuation marks and remove some of the more nastier bits like human sacrifice to their God.

Oh, and ps. Did you not say the Europeans, Romans to be precise, fabricated the myths of Jesus? Were Romans Semites too?

Maynman:

It can only makes sense to indoctrinated sheeps.
Illiterate, what language was your Chrestian kook written in?
Did Yahweh and Judas of Galilee you call Jesus spoke English?

You’ve been scammed by the Roman Catholic cheesy
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynnmann: 11:50am On Jul 30, 2022
budaatum:

The myths were not fabricated in one single go. They were created over centuries with different people adding their own bits until they got to a point when they wrote something down.

That something then went through numerous edits etc to get to what is read today. They after all had to add punctuation marks and remove some of the more nastier bits like human sacrifice to their God.

Oh, and ps. Did you not say the Europeans, Romans to be precise, fabricated the myths of Jesus? Were Romans Semites too?

Stale, keep learning Bud.

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynnmann: 11:53am On Jul 30, 2022

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynnmann: 11:54am On Jul 30, 2022
When and Where did the evolution happen?

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 11:36am On Aug 06, 2022
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynman: 8:03am On Aug 09, 2022
Yahweh of shasu tribe, it’s EVERYWHERE.

Keep Learning.

https://www.worldhistory.org/Yahweh/

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Bossdave: 9:41am On Aug 09, 2022
Maynnmann:

Bud, I’ve been asking you questions and you didnt answer, yet you are getting angry that I didn’t answer yours, that’s hypocrisy and it’s obvious.

Budaatum, this guy is not worth anyone's attention. His ignorance is out of this world.

He doesn't even know that the Tanakh is what we have as the Old Testament part of the Bible. It does not constitute the whole Bible, and yeah, Jesus was not mentioned there. The second part of the Bible which is the New Testament is where Jesus Christ was featured, and that part has nothing to do with the Tanakh.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Unmuzzled Ox / As God Said It Must Be Done - The Temple Of The Most High God / Is Heaven Really Pure & Without Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.