Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe (2603 Views)

Is AMADIOHA The 'Yahweh' Of The Bible? / Summary Of The Christian's Belief about Jesus/God/Yahweh / Why Did The Israelite Look Up To A Serpent? When The Bible Says The Devil Is The (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynman: 12:17am On Aug 11, 2022
budaatum:

Can you not comprehend from what you posted how Yahweh evolved?

In fact, do you known the meaning of to evolve?

You are the one that can’t comprehend.
Judaism still uses tanakh.
Christianity didn’t evolve from Judaism.

Where did Yahweh evolve to?

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 1:25am On Aug 11, 2022
Maynman:

Where did Yahweh evolve to?

Yahweh was evolved into Jesus Christ. Yahweh would have remained a Jewish god and probably been forgotten if it had not [been] evolved.
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynman: 6:47am On Aug 11, 2022
budaatum:

Yahweh was evolved into Jesus Christ. Yahweh would have remained a Jewish god and probably been forgotten if it had not [been] evolved.

Yahweh never evolved to Jesus Christ, Judaism still worships their Yahweh like they have been for CENTURIES and yahweh still remains a Jewish god.
Even in Christianity, yahweh is the god and father of iesus Chrestus. That’s why they created “TRINITY” by early church fathers(Tertulian). “god the father/god almighty” is yahweh, SO EVEN IN CHRISTIANITY YAHWEH IS STILL A SEPARATE GOD TO IESUS CHRESTUS.
And besides Christianity is just one of the religions out of hundreds like Judaism too and iesus Chrestus evolve more from isis, mitras and serapis than yahweh!

The New Testament was written by early Chrestians (CHURCH FATHERS) CENTURIES after tanakh was written and has nothing to do with jews. New Testament was written in Greek!
You lack the knowledge of what’s written in the “bible” and the origin of the “bible”, it’s glaring.
Stop saying what you don’t know.

If you don’t know where iesus Chrestus evolve from just say it and stop assuming ignorantly.
“Tanakh god” bwahahahah

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 8:49am On Aug 11, 2022
Maynman:

Yahweh never evolved to Jesus Christ, Judaism still worships their Yahweh like they have been for CENTURIES and yahweh still remains a Jewish god.
Even in Christianity, yahweh is the god and father of iesus Chrestus. That’s why they created “TRINITY” by early church fathers(Tertulian). “god the father/god almighty” is yahweh, SO EVEN IN CHRISTIANITY YAHWEH IS STILL A SEPARATE GOD TO IESUS CHRESTUS.

I guess it would be beyond your level of comprehension for you to see how the Created Trinity ideology of Jesus was built on the foundation of Yahweh and I can't show you what you can't see.
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynman: 8:53am On Aug 11, 2022
budaatum:

I guess it would be beyond your level of comprehension for you to see how the Created Trinity ideology of Jesus was built on the foundation of Yahweh and I can't show you what you can't see.
Says the ignorant bud, that lacks knowledge of what he is saying.
When was trinity created? Who created it?
Does Judaism have anything like “trinity”
“Trinity” is only found in a SECT in Christianity, we have other SECTS that rejects it and have their own doctrine.

You are ignorant and I’m here to expose it

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynman: 8:54am On Aug 11, 2022
budaatum:

If you lack knowledge on how iesus chretus evolve just say it, than just assuming ignorantly.
I didn’t know you were this POOR!
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 9:10am On Aug 11, 2022
Maynman:

If you lack knowledge on how iesus chretus evolve just say it, than just assuming ignorantly.
I didn’t know you were this POOR!

Go read all you've been posting. You'd see how your yahweh of shasu tribe evolved into Yahweh of the Israelites and into Jesus Christ and even further on to become what Christains refer to as the Holy Spirit, hence the triune God called the Trinity, which is a throwback to trinities of previous eras.

It's precisely why Christains of today do not worship only Yahweh, but I guess you'd also not accept that Christianity evolved out of Judaism despite the fact they tacked their book to the Judaic book.
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynman: 9:14am On Aug 11, 2022
budaatum:

Go read all you've been posting. You'd see how your yahweh of shasu tribe evolved into Yahweh of the Israelites and into Jesus Christ and even further on to become what Christains refer to as the Holy Spirit, hence the triune God called the Trinity, which is a throwback to trinities of previous eras.

It's precisely why Christains of today do not worship only Yahweh, but I guess you'd also not accept that Christianity evolved out of Judaism despite the fact they tacked their book to the Judaic book.

Stop being ignorant, there’s nothing in Judaism that evolve to jesus chrestus.
If you lack knowledge on how iesus Chrestus evolve just say it and don’t be assuming ignorantly.
Olodo.
You lack knowledge of what’s inside the bible and the origin of it.

CHRISTIANITY DIDNT EVOLVE FROM JUDAISM, maybe you mean NICENE CHRISTIANITY, which is just a SECT out of others in CHRISTIANITY.
You are ignorant and it’s glaring.

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynman: 9:19am On Aug 11, 2022
budaatum:

Which Christian told you, Jesus Christ is referred to as holy spirit. Stop being desperate, disgracing yourself and do the actual learning!
“Trinity” of previous era, WHERE?
man just want to TALK BWAHAHHAHA

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 9:25am On Aug 11, 2022
Maynman:

Which Christian told you, Jesus Christ is referred to as holy spirit. Stop being desperate, disgracing yourself and do the actual learning!

Where did you read me say Jesus is referred to as the Holy Spirit, or that Christians have to tell me anything?

I suggest you go and learn to read.
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynman: 9:28am On Aug 11, 2022
budaatum:

Where did you read me say Jesus is referred to as the Holy Spirit, or that Christians have to tell me anything?

I suggest you go and learn to read.

You lack knowledge of what’s inside the bible and the origin.
Who created trinity what century?
Which era was the previous Trinity?.
You just want to TALK

IF YOU LACK KNOWLEDGE OF HOW IESUS CHRESTUS EVOLVE JUST SAY IT AND DONT BE ASSUMING IGNORANTLY.

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 9:29am On Aug 11, 2022
Maynman:

CHRISTIANITY DIDNT EVOLVE FROM JUDAISM,.

I guess Christianity has nothing to do with the Judaic Bible neither, right? As in, the early church fathers did not tack their testament to anything to do with Judaism, which makes me wonder why you'd insist I was reading a book about the God of Israel when I am reading the Christian Bible.
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 9:31am On Aug 11, 2022
You obviously can not read!

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynman: 9:32am On Aug 11, 2022
budaatum:

I guess Christianity has nothing to do with the Judaic Bible neither, right? As in, the early church fathers did not tack their testament to anything to do with Judaism, which makes me wonder why you'd insist I was reading a book about the God of Israel when I am reading the Christian Bible.

That’s because you are ignorant. You were quoting the torah part of the tanakh then.
Who are the early church fathers?
When was New Testament written? When was tanakh written?
Who were the first Chrestian?

You are ignorant and it’s glaring.

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynman: 9:33am On Aug 11, 2022
budaatum:
You obviously can not read!

You obviously lack knowledge of what you are saying!
Your iesus chrestus evolve more from mithras Chrestus

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynman: 10:01am On Aug 11, 2022
budaatum:

Hope you know that “jesus Chrestus” is different from “jesus of nazareth”, anytime you see “jesus of nazareth” in the New Testament it simply means “men from Nazareth”. That’s because “jesus Chrestus” is medieval construct.
Tell me which one evolve from yahweh? Jesus Chrestus or Jesus of Nazareth?

Where did the early church father get the idea of New Testament from?
P.S, surely not from tanakh cheesy

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 10:32am On Aug 11, 2022
Maynman:

Hope you know that “jesus Chrestus” is different from “jesus of nazareth”, anytime you see “jesus of nazareth” in the New Testament it simply means “men from Nazareth”. That’s because “jesus Chrestus” is medieval construct.
Tell me which one evolve from yahweh? Jesus Chrestus or Jesus of Nazareth?

Where did the early church father get the idea of New Testament from?
P.S, surely not from tanakh cheesy

I thought you said Jesus of Nazareth was a construct too, or does when constructed make a difference? And how does the construction of Jesus differ from the construction of any god, I'd wonder

Anyway, hope you know the Jesus Christ mentioned in the Holy Bible? The one they wrote was crucified? The one whom many claim to be the Son of Yahweh? That's the Jesus I am talking about obviously, since it was not “men from Nazareth” whom they wrote was their Messiah or were crucified unless it is your claim the two thieves were messiahs from Nazareth too.

And obviously the idea of the New Testament is from the Old Testament, Septuagint to be precise, which is a translation of the Tanakh and which is extensively quoted in the New Testament and is why you insist I am reading the Tanakh that does not include a Jesus when I am actually reading a Bible that does include Jesus who is commonly known as the Son of the God Yahweh of the Tanakh. Those who accept Jesus even claim he was sent by Yahweh and they read the Yahweh book before their Jesus book, so I don't see how you can fail to see how one evolved from the other, though your difficulty in reading might explain it.

Just reading the Tanakh shows the evolution of the God it mentions, from a provincial war God of a tiny insignificant tribe to a universal god of at least half the world.
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 10:36am On Aug 11, 2022
Maynman:

You obviously lack knowledge of what you are saying!
Your iesus chrestus evolve more from mithras Chrestus

"Evolve more", May? Is that why the Holy Bible includes a book about "mithras Chrestus" instead of one about Yahweh?

Is the Jesus in the Holy Bible referred to as the Son of Mithras too, or the Son of Yahweh?
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynman: 10:39am On Aug 11, 2022
budaatum:

"Evolve more", May? Is that why the Holy Bible includes a book about "mithras Chrestus" instead of one about Yahweh?

Is the Jesus in the Holy Bible referred to as the Son of Mithras too, or the Son of Yahweh?

There’s nothing like “holy bible” bud.
Bible means book. We have Christian book and Jewish book”
We have “holy quran” too. And Quran also contains tanakh.
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynman: 10:42am On Aug 11, 2022
budaatum:

I thought you said Jesus of Nazareth was a construct too, or does when constructed make a difference? And how does the construction of Jesus differ from the construction of any god, I'd wonder

Anyway, hope you know the Jesus Christ mentioned in the Holy Bible? The one they wrote was crucified? The one whom many claim to be the Son of Yahweh? That's the Jesus I am talking about obviously, since it was not “men from Nazareth” whom they wrote was their Messiah or were crucified unless it is your claim the two thieves were messiahs from Nazareth too.

And obviously the idea of the New Testament is from the Old Testament, Septuagint to be precise, which is a translation of the Tanakh and which is extensively quoted in the New Testament and is why you insist I am reading the Tanakh that does not include a Jesus when I am actually reading a Bible that does include Jesus who is commonly known as the Son of the God Yahweh of the Tanakh. Those who accept Jesus even claim he was sent by Yahweh and they read the Yahweh book before their Jesus book, so I don't see how you can fail to see how one evolved from the other, though your difficulty in reading might explain it.

Just reading the Tanakh shows the evolution of the God it mentions, from a provincial war God of a tiny insignificant tribe to a universal god of at least half the world.

Bud don’t be desperate.
If you don’t know where iesus chrestus evolve from don’t be assuming ignorantly.
Bible means book, which book are you reading, bud?

The “holy bible” is divided into 2 parts, tanakh and New Testament.
New Testament was created by Chrestians and has nothing to do with tanakh.

The New Testament is not from “Septuagint to be precise” but from MASOTERIC TEXT.
You are ignorant..

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 10:56am On Aug 11, 2022
Maynman:

Bible means book, which book are you reading, bud?

The Holy Bible. You may read here where it explains what it evolved from.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 10:59am On Aug 11, 2022
Maynman:

Bud don’t be desperate.
If you don’t know where iesus chrestus evolve from don’t be assuming ignorantly.

I never mentioned your iesus chrestus and there does not appear to be a iesus chrestus in the Bible I am reading unless you mean Jesus Christ, the one they wrote was tempted on a mountain by a satan who quoted from Deuteronomy which was translated form the Tanakh and was responded to in kind.
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynman: 11:00am On Aug 11, 2022
budaatum:

The Holy Bible. You may read here where it explains what it evolved from.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible

Ignorant bud bible means book.
Inside your “holy bible” for Chrestian we have tanakh and New Testament.
For the jews too, tanakh is also a “holy bible” but unfortunately they don’t speak English but hebrew.
It’s glaring

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 11:09am On Aug 11, 2022
Maynman:

Ignorant bud bible means book.
Inside your “holy bible” for Chrestian we have tanakh and New Testament.
For the jews too, tanakh is also a “holy bible” but unfortunately they don’t speak English but hebrew.
It’s glaring

Bible means book is why I am reading it May, instead of eating it, since Bible does not mean food, but the “holy bible” of the Jews is clearly not the Holy Bible I am reading since the Jews don't read the New Testament which is included in the Holy Bible that I am reading.

And I bet you many Jews do speak English, especially since they have shown an ability to not only speak foreign to them Greek but going as far as translating their “holy bible” into Greek too. If they can learn Greek I'm sure English wouldn't be that much of a problem for them.
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynman: 11:12am On Aug 11, 2022
budaatum:

I never mentioned your iesus chrestus and there does not appear to be a iesus chrestus in the Bible I am reading unless you mean Jesus Christ, the one they wrote was tempted on a mountain by a satan who quoted from Deuteronomy which was translated form the Tanakh and was responded to in kind.

You are reading a VERSION of the “bible”, the earliest New Testament which is called SINAITICUS, it’s written in it, but you are ignorant.

The Old Testament in your “holy bible” is not precisely from Septuagint but from MASOTERIC TEXT.
You don’t know what you are talking about.

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynman: 11:19am On Aug 11, 2022
budaatum:

Bible means book is why I am reading it May, instead of eating it, since Bible does not mean food, but the “holy bible” of the Jews is clearly not the Holy Bible I am reading since the Jews don't read the New Testament which is included in the Holy Bible that I am reading.

And I bet you many Jews do speak English, especially since they have shown an ability to not only speak foreign to them Greek but going as far as translating their “holy bible” into Greek too. If they can learn Greek I'm sure English wouldn't be that much of a problem for them.

Bible means book, a thinking person will know the type and kind of book he is reading and not just be shouting “I’m reading a book”, bud.
“Holy” means wholly
And “bible” means books.
Jews don’t speak English, tanakh means jewish book which is “wholly and a book”.

English is not their first language, why would a born bred jew would want to call “books” in other people’s language? It’s you that lacks the knowledge of what “holy bible” means.
There’s nothing like “holy bible”! Stop thinking slow.

If you don’t know where your iesus chrestus evolve from just ask and don’t be assuming ignorantly.

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 11:20am On Aug 11, 2022
Maynman:

You are reading a VERSION of the “bible”, the earliest New Testament which is called SINAITICUS, it’s written in it, but you are ignorant.

The Old Testament in your “holy bible” is not precisely from Septuagint but from MASOTERIC TEXT.
You don’t know what you are talking about.
Does the Masoretic text have nothing to do with the Tanakh May

And is the version of the “bible” that I am reading the Bible called the Tanakh or the Christain Bible which includes a Jesus Christ?
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 11:21am On Aug 11, 2022
Maynman:

If you don’t know where your iesus chrestus evolve from just ask and don’t be assuming ignorantly.

Why would I ask you who doesn't even realise gods evolve?
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynman: 11:23am On Aug 11, 2022
budaatum:

Does the Masoretic text have nothing to do with the Tanakh May

And is the version of the “bible” that I am reading the Bible called the Tanakh or the Christain Bible which includes a Jesus Christ?

The masoteric text was used to write the tanakh, ignorant bud.
The version of the “collection of book” you are reading contains the tanakh and Christian book.
The tanakh hs nothing to do with “jesus Chrestus.

If you lack the knowledge of where jesus Chrestus evolve from just ask and don’t be assuming ignorantly.

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynman: 11:25am On Aug 11, 2022
budaatum:

Why would I ask you who doesn't even realise gods evolve?

Says a person that has zero knowledge of what he is talking about.
Keep TALKING

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 11:26am On Aug 11, 2022
Maynman:

Bible means book, a thinking person will know the type and kind of book he is reading and not just be shouting “I’m reading a book”

First, I am not shouting. Second. I am reading a book. And third. I do know the type of book I am reading. I am reading a book that was verbally transmitted for centurys and then went through numerous rewrites, redacts, additions, translations, syncretism, omissions, etc etc, etc, etc and is today called the Holy Bible and includes the Old Testament and the New Testament.
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynman: 11:30am On Aug 11, 2022
budaatum:

First, I am not shouting. Second. I am reading a book. And third. I do know the type of book I am reading. I am reading a book that was verbally transmitted for centurys and then went through numerous rewrites, redacts, additions, translations, syncretism, omissions, etc etc, etc, etc and is today called the Holy Bible and includes the Old Testament and the New Testament.

It’s called the “holy bible” among English Chrestians.
English Muslims also calls theirs “holy Quran “ and it contains Tanakh.

Ignorant bud cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ThIS IS GOD'S PLAN FOR THOSE WHO GENUINELY LOOK UP TO HIM TO SAFE THEM / RCCG 2014 Annual Holy Ghost Congress » Theme: The Great Shepherd / Chiedozie Chilaka: Fake Catholic Priest and His Fake Miracles ….Exposing the Unv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.