Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe (2599 Views)

Is AMADIOHA The 'Yahweh' Of The Bible? / Summary Of The Christian's Belief about Jesus/God/Yahweh / Why Did The Israelite Look Up To A Serpent? When The Bible Says The Devil Is The (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynman: 9:44am On Aug 09, 2022
Bossdave:

Budaatum, this guy is not worth anyone's attention. His ignorance is out of this world.

He doesn't even know that the Tanakh is what we have as the Old Testament part of the Bible. It does not constitute the whole Bible, and yeah, Jesus was not mentioned there. The second part of the Bible which is the New Testament is where Jesus Christ was featured, and that part has nothing to do with the Tanakh.

Lying yahweh worshipper, you are getting desperate because I don’t worship your Israelite god. cheesy

Which religion uses the tanakh? It seems Christianity originated from that religion.

hope you know Bible literally means BOOK, and we have jewish bible called tanakh, and Christian bible called “new testaments” cheesy
You are just learning all these, so calm down to learn and not come to argue.

I’ve already schooled you on Yahweh of shasu tribe, i can still school you more on jesus Chrestus and Christian bible called the New Testament.
Dumb Illiterate!

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Bossdave: 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
Maynman:

Lying yahweh worshipper, you are getting desperate because I don’t worship your Israelite god. cheesy

Which religion uses the tanakh? It seems Christianity originated from that religion.

hope you know Bible literally means BOOK, and we have jewish bible called tanakh, and Christian bible called “new testaments” cheesy
You are just learning all these, so calm down to learn and not come to argue.

I’ve already schooled you on Yahweh of shasu tribe, i can still school you more on jesus Chrestus and Christian bible called the New Testament.
Dumb Illiterate!

You have very low IQ, otherwise you wouldn't be talking giberish for lack of comprehension of simple texts.

I already clarified that the Tanakh is a part of the Christian Bible. Not the whole. The Old testament is the Tanakh Part of the Christian Bible. It does not feature Jesus Christ. The Jewish Bible which is the Tanakh is called old testament in the Christian Bible. That should be clear to even a dummy.

The Christian Bible consists of Old testament (Tanakh) and New Testament. The Jewish Bible is Tanakh alone.

I've explained now like someone explaning to a dummy, if you still don't get it, you need to see a doctor.

I've told you that Amenhottep IiI viewed the Israelites as being part of the sashu. And even if the Sashu tribes are different from the Israelites, your argument makes no sense because the Exodus happened in Egypt about 1500 BCE. The Amenhottep inscription was dated 1400 BCE. This means that the Israelites have promoted Yahweh before the Amenhottep inscription.

If you want to argue blindly or falsely that Israel was never in Egypt, I'll furnish you with 10 archeological proofs with dates that will debunk all your lies!
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynman: 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
Bossdave:

You have very low IQ, otherwise you wouldn't be talking giberish for lack of comprehension of simple texts.

I already clarified that the Tanakh is a part of the Christian Bible. Not the whole. The Old testament is the Tanakh Part of the Christian Bible. It does not feature Jesus Christ. The Jewish Bible which is the Tanakh is called old testament in the Christian Bible. That should be clear to even a dummy.

The Christian Bible consists of Old testament (Tanakh) and New Testament. The Jewish Bible is Tanakh alone.

I've explained now like someone explaning to a dummy, if you still don't get it, you need to see a doctor.

I've told you that Amenhottep IiI viewed the Israelites as being part of the sashu. And even if the Sashu tribes are different from the Israelites, your argument makes no sense because the Exodus happened in Egypt about 1500 BCE. The Amenhottep inscription was dated 1400 BCE. This means that the Israelites have promoted Yahweh before the Amenhottep inscription.

If you want to argue blindly or falsely that Israel was never in Egypt, I'll furnish you with 10 archeological proofs with dates that will debunk all your lies!

Illiterate why are you lying?

What you said is basic.
Judaism uses tanakh, and the Christian book which was written centuries later was added to it to make the Christian bible.
before Christianity was created, Judaism uses tanakh.
How are Israelite shasu tribe?
Are Israelite not from abraham again? Lol grin
Shasu tribe adopted yahweh from Egypt, and Israelite adopted yahweh from shasu tribe.. it seems you are missing that. Calm down and read..

The Amenhotttep inscription dates earlier than that and have you checked ramesses ll inscription, your body is hot, calm down and read. Lol
Where did amenhottep view “Israelite” as “shasu” bwahahahah. Please show me
Going to the extent of forming dates and names.
Religion ooo
When was “israel” created sef? Moses was a Israelite?
Your argument makes no sense.
Please furnish me with those archaeological proof, let’s see who Yahweh is
Read again

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Bossdave: 12:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
Maynman:

Illiterate why are you lying?

What you said is basic.
Judaism uses tanakh, and the Christian book which was written centuries later was added to it to make the Christian bible.
before Christianity was created, Judaism uses tanakh.

You're a dummy.

Always arguing with yourself. Now compare what I said with what you said and see how foolish you are. Don't you use your senses? Always arguing with yourself.

Once I settle down, I'll furnish you with the 10 proofs I spoke about. For the meantime, you can continue your lies since you're jobless. Tonight, I'll debunk your lies.
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynman: 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
Bossdave:

You're a dummy.

Always arguing with yourself. Now compare what I said with what you said and see how foolish you are. Don't you use your senses? Always arguing with yourself.

Once I settle down, I'll furnish you with the 10 proofs I spoke about. For the meantime, you can continue your lies since you're jobless. Tonight, I'll debunk your lies.

Illiterate, when did i also say otherwise before you jumped in and Said I don’t know what “tanakh” means, show me my mistake that warranted that desperate action from you?

Yahweh worshipper, why are you deceiving yourself, lying desperately to defend your deity, are you intentionally making yourself dumb?
Let me tell you again, shasu tribe adopted Yahweh from Egypt.
Your Yahweh has a mom “cum” wife

I’ll give you links that will aid your research once you settle down.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuntillet_Ajrud_inscriptions
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh
https://www.worldhistory.org/Yahweh/
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahwism
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_(deity)
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shasu

I’m even glad you are doing research about your deities. It’s a positive.

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Bossdave: 1:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
Maynman:

Illiterate, when did i also say otherwise before you jumped in and Said I don’t know what “tanakh” means, show me my mistake that warranted that desperate action from you?

Yahweh worshipper, why are you deceiving yourself, lying desperately to defend your deity, are you intentionally making yourself dumb?
Let me tell you again, shasu tribe adopted Yahweh from Egypt.
Your Yahweh has a mom “cum” wife

I’ll give you links that will aid your research once you settle down.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuntillet_Ajrud_inscriptions
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahwism
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_(deity)
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shasu

I’m even glad you are doing research about your deities. It’s a positive.

Oh oh. You're not questioning why Jesus was mentioned in the Bible again? Laughable!

Hahaha. The sashu adopted Yahweh from Egypt, and where did the Egyptians adopt Yahweh from?
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynman: 1:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
Bossdave:

Oh oh. You're not questioning why Jesus was mentioned in the Bible again? Laughable!

Hahaha. The sashu adopted Yahweh from Egypt, and where did the Egyptians adopt Yahweh from?

Illiterate, show me where “I questioned jesus was mentioned in the bible”

First off who is this Yahweh they are adopting?

Ooh boy they are gotten from epic poetry because they are MYTH!
Should we go on to Mesopotamia to understand better, that’s where abraham was born.
And you worship one of the Abrahamaic gods right?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_Magical_Papyri

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynman: 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2022
Bossdave:

See your yahweh, where does this come from?
Or where does yahweh father, EL comes from?
Or where does Yahweh mother, Asheerah come from?

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 3:16pm On Aug 09, 2022
Bossdave:

Budaatum, this guy is not worth anyone's attention. His ignorance is out of this world.

He doesn't even know that the Tanakh is what we have as the Old Testament part of the Bible. It does not constitute the whole Bible, and yeah, Jesus was not mentioned there. The second part of the Bible which is the New Testament is where Jesus Christ was featured, and that part has nothing to do with the Tanakh.

He is too busy talking and does not bother hearing himself or others, unfortunately.

By the fruits we produce shall we be known, is it so written for those with the eyes to see and the mind to understand.

1 Like

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynman: 7:53pm On Aug 09, 2022
Ignorant bud that’s just learning about yahweh and shasu tribe is also talking.
Keep reading https://www.worldhistory.org/Yahweh/
You’ll soon find out the truth about your logos cheesy

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
Maynman:
Ignorant bud that’s just learning about yahweh and shasu tribe is also talking.

This is the pity about you. You don't bother reading to know what those you talk at already know which is why you can't understand that your yahweh of the shasu tribe evolved into the Jesus Christ of today. I wonder if that's because you don't know that yahweh of the shasu tribe was also a human invention just as Jesus we read of was too.

Either ways, forgive me for not sullying myself by responding to every one of your posts.
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynman: 3:42pm On Aug 10, 2022
budaatum:

This is the pity about you. You don't bother reading to know what those you talk at already know which is why you can't understand that your yahweh of the shasu tribe evolved into the Jesus Christ of today. I wonder if that's because you don't know that yahweh of the shasu tribe was also a human invention just as Jesus we read of was too.

Either ways, forgive me for not sullying myself by responding to every one of your posts.

How did yahweh evolve to Jesus Christ? You don’t even know what you are saying. Send the links of what you read.
And there’s nothing like “jesus christ” untill later inventions.
Jesus is a transliteration which LITERALLY means yahweh saves/delivers. Jesus is reportedly to be sent by yahweh.
You are ignorant

Rather you not respond to my posts if you will be displaying this glare ignorance.

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
Maynman:

How did yahweh evolve to Jesus Christ? You don’t even know what you are saying. Send the links of what you read.
And there’s nothing like “jesus christ” untill later inventions.
Jesus is a transliteration which LITERALLY means yahweh saves/delivers. Jesus is reportedly to be sent by yahweh.
You are ignorant

Listen to yourself and stop assuming everyone listens to reports!

Was Jesus Christ "invented" in isolation or was Jesus Christ built on invented gods that preceded invented Jesus Christ just as the invented yahweh of the shasu tribe evolved into the invented god in the Tanakh?
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynman: 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2022
budaatum:

Listen to yourself and stop assuming everyone listens to reports!

Was Jesus Christ "invented" in isolation or was Jesus Christ built on invented gods that preceded invented Jesus Christ just as the invented yahweh of the shasu tribe evolved into the invented god in the Tanakh?

Listen to yourself and stop saying things you know nothing about.
Christ means messiah, we have many messiahs in the tanakh.
Jesus is a common latin name.
You don’t understand any of what you saying.

Jesus Christ was created by the early church fathers and it has nothing to with tanakh that’s why Judaism(where nicene Christianity originate from) reject all notion of a jew with a latin and Greek name calling himself messiah.
So how did Jesus Christ evolve from Yahweh?
Judaism uses tanakh before Nicene Christianity was created and there’s no “evolution” of such

You are ignorant.

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
Maynman:

Jesus Christ was created by the early church fathers and it has nothing to with tanakh ......

Why would you'd claim "Jesus is a transliteration which LITERALLY means yahweh saves/delivers" if Jesus "has nothing to [do] with tanakh"? Is the Tanakh not about Yahweh anymore?

Why would your so called "the early church fathers" put words from the Tanakh into the mouth of the Jesus Christ you claim they created if the Jesus Christ they created "has nothing to [do] with tanakh"?

Maynman:

that’s why Judaism(where nicene Christianity originate from) reject all notion of a jew with a latin and Greek name calling himself messiah.
So, Judaism, where Nicene Christianity originate (evolved) from was rejected by all notion of Jews?Does that rejection mean Christianity did not originate from Judaism?

I mean, see how even you insist that the Christian Bible that I said I was reading and that you claim was invented by early church fathers includes the translation of a book of Judaism that you said was the Tanakh.

Maynman:
So how did Jesus Christ evolve from Yahweh?
Same way yahweh of shasu evolved into Yahweh of the Israelites I suppose. After all you did say yahweh of shasu adopted the Israelites or something, just as Jesus expanded the adoption to the Gentiles, and we clearly can read in the book itself how Yahweh evolved from the God of Abraham into the God of Israel and eventually into Jesus.

Maynman:
Judaism uses tanakh before Nicene Christianity was created and there’s no “evolution” of such
"Of such" implies you are getting there. Be patient with yourself. When you arrive you will admit that Nicene Christianity was very clearly created on the foundation of something just as the Israelites built their Yahweh on the foundation of the yahweh of the shasu tribe.
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynman: 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
budaatum:

Why would you'd claim "Jesus is a transliteration which LITERALLY means yahweh saves/delivers" if Jesus "has nothing to [do] with tanakh"? Is the Tanakh not about Yahweh anymore?

Why would your so called "the early church fathers" put words from the Tanakh into the mouth of the Jesus Christ you claim they created if the Jesus Christ they created "has nothing to [do] with tanakh"?

So, Judaism, where Nicene Christianity originate (evolved) from was rejected by all notion of Jews?Does that rejection mean Christianity did not originate from Judaism?

I mean, see how even you insist that the Christian Bible that I said I was reading and that you claim was invented by early church fathers includes the translation of a book of Judaism that you said was the Tanakh.

Same way yahweh of shasu evolved into Yahweh of the Israelites I suppose. After all you did say yahweh of shasu adopted the Israelites or something, just as Jesus expanded the adoption to the Gentiles, and we clearly can read in the book itself how Yahweh evolved from the God of Abraham into the God of Israel and eventually into Jesus.

"Of such" implies you are getting there. Be patient with yourself. When you arrive you will admit that Nicene Christianity was very clearly created on the foundation of something just as the Israelites built their Yahweh on the foundation of the yahweh of the shasu tribe.

You are ignorant

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
Maynman:

You are ignorant

Says you, lol, while ignoring all the questions I posed so you can use the brain in your head.

May, have a nice day.
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynman: 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
budaatum:

Says you, lol, while ignoring all the questions I posed so you can use the brain in your head.

May, have a nice day.

All your questions stem from ignorance, bud.

Don’t be a misosopher.

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
Maynman:

All your questions stem from ignorance, bud.

You can show me and everyone else reading that my "questions stem from ignorance" by responding to them with your own lack of ignorance because you just saying so does not make it so.

Read below about the invention of Serapis, or shall I say, the evolution of the idea of Serapis from ideas that preceded it. You might even notice how the church fathers are not the first to introduce an idea, or God, as they call them.

Serapis (Sarapis, Zaparrus) was an invented god. He was a composite of several Egyptian and Hellenistic deities who was introduced to the world at the beginning of the Ptolemaic (Greek) Period in Egypt during the reign of Ptolemy I, though his legacy lasted well into the Roman period. Thus, he was meant to form a bridge between the Greek and Egyptian religion in a new age in which their respective gods were bought face to face with each other, so that both Egyptians and Greeks could find union in a specific supreme entity.
https://www.britannica.com/topic/Serapis

Now go read in the Tanakh about the invention and evolution of Yahweh.

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynman: 4:56pm On Aug 10, 2022
budaatum:

You can show me and everyone else reading that my "questions stem from ignorance" by responding to them with your own lack of ignorance because you just saying so does not make it so.

Read below about the invention of Serapis, or shall I say, the evolution of the idea of Serapis from ideas that preceded it. You might even notice how the church fathers are not the first to introduce an idea, or God, as they call them.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Serapis

Now go read in the Tanakh about the invention and evolution of Yahweh.

You made no point lol
You are desperate and ignorant, you just want to talk

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 4:59pm On Aug 10, 2022
Maynman:

you just want to talk

And I guess that somehow must bother you since you want to be the only one talking.
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynman: 5:01pm On Aug 10, 2022
budaatum:

And I guess that somehow must bother you since you want to be the only one talking.

Instead of you to learn for your sake, you are hurriedly learning so you can come argue and be asking basic questions, bud.
https://www.worldhistory.org/Serapis/

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
Maynman:

Instead of you to learn for your sake, you are hurriedly learning so you can come argue and be asking basic questions, bud.
https://www.worldhistory.org/Serapis/

Like I said, you don't know what one knows.

The following is from your link:

Serapis was a blend of the Egyptian gods Osiris and Apis with the Greek god Zeus (and others) to create a composite deity who would resonate with the multicultural society Ptolemy I envisioned for Egypt.

Was Jesus not created as a composite deity from a blend of the Tanakh God and various others to resonate with the multicultural society of its day?

And, what's my name, May?

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynman: 5:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
budaatum:

Like I said, you don't know what one knows.

The following is from your link:

Was Jesus not created as a composite deity from a blend of the Tanakh God and various others to resonate with the multicultural society of its day?

And, what's my name, May?

Ignorant bud.

1 Share

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
Your problem is in thinking you are the first to discover Yahweh of the shasu tribe or that we all arrived last week like you did.

https://www.nairaland.com/330967/yahweh-pagan-name#4650633

https://www.nairaland.com/2074575/god-god-only-jews#29463009

https://www.nairaland.com/2069777/killings-bible-not-same-killings/2#29390383
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynman: 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
Your problem is assuming ignorantly and not listening to your advice. “ Like I said, you don't know what one knows.”

Too desperate you even had to search for OTHER PEOPLE’S posts so you can sha “talk”, how low can you go?
You are ignorant bud, it’s glaring.

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynman: 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
What concerns Judaism and “jesus christ”?
Yeshua which the correct translation is Joshua, the transliteration is jesus.
So any books that mentions joshua/jesus is talking about tanakh.
So pathetic, yahweh evolve to “jesus christ” lol, you are lost!

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynman: 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
I don’t think you even understand what “tanakh” means.
Wtf is “tanakh god” bwahahahah. What about masoteric god? Or Dead sea scrolls god grin

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2022
Maynman:

You are ignorant bud, it’s glaring.

You must think that's an insult. If only you could read.

budaatum:

This is for you to educate buda on the "yahweh of shasu tribe". But first let me show you the level of my ignorance.
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynman: 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
budaatum:

You must think that's an insult. If only you could read.

You must think i was insulting you, if only you can comprehend and not be ignorant.

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynman: 10:22pm On Aug 10, 2022
“Jesus Christ evolve from yahweh in the tanakh” bwahahahah
Guess the jews that OWNS the tanakh weren’t aware, it’s greek and latin CHURCH FATHERS especially origen that witnessed the “evolution” of iesus Chrestus. Olodo cheesy

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 12:13am On Aug 11, 2022
Maynman:

You must think i was insulting you, if only you can comprehend and not be ignorant.

Can you not comprehend from what you posted how Yahweh evolved?

In fact, do you known the meaning of to evolve?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Didnt Jesus Teach Anything New / Rccg Sunday School 10 September, 2017 / Did Allah Curse Muhammad ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.