Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,180 members, 7,835,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe (2594 Views)

Is AMADIOHA The 'Yahweh' Of The Bible? / Summary Of The Christian's Belief about Jesus/God/Yahweh / Why Did The Israelite Look Up To A Serpent? When The Bible Says The Devil Is The (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 11:31am On Aug 11, 2022
Maynman:

The masoteric text was used to write the tanakh, ignorant bud.

Thankfully, buda is not reading the Tanakh but the Christian Holy Bible.

Some Christian denominations instead prefer translations of the Septuagint as it matches quotations in the New Testament, especially by Paul the Apostle.
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynman: 11:35am On Aug 11, 2022
budaatum:

Ignorant Bud doesn’t know that holy means complete and bible means book and they are all English words. A arabic or jewish person” won’t call it that.
Ignorant bud doesn’t know the book he is reading contains tanakh and New Testament.
Ignorant bud doesn’t know we have “holy quran” that also contains tanakh.

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynman: 11:37am On Aug 11, 2022
budaatum:

The version of the New Testament you call “Christian holy bible” is gotten from MASOTERIC TEXT.
You don’t even know the “demoninatons” they are talking about you are just too desperate for anything. Haba
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 11:38am On Aug 11, 2022
Maynman:

It’s called the “holy bible” among English Chrestians.
And I'm absolutely certain no "English Chrestians" would ever call the Tanakh their Holy Bible, or would they May? And no Jew would accept the Christain Holy Bible as their Tanakh neither. But correct me if I am wrong.

Maynman:

English Muslims also calls theirs “holy Quran “ and it contains Tanakh.
You might want to ask someone who's actually read the Qur'an so they can tell you if it contains the Tanakh or not instead of ignorantly making stuff up to believe because there is no Tanakh in the Qur'an may, even though many ideas in the Qur'an did evolve out of Yahweh worship as depicted in the Tanakh.
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynman: 11:42am On Aug 11, 2022
budaatum:

First, I am not shouting. Second. I am reading a book. And third. I do know the type of book I am reading. I am reading a book that was verbally transmitted for centurys and then went through numerous rewrites, redacts, additions, translations, syncretism, omissions, etc etc, etc, etc and is today called the Holy Bible and includes the Old Testament and the New Testament.

Only a dumb person will say he is reading a book without specifying which book.
The collection of books you are reading contains tanakh and New Testament.
If you don’t know where iesus chrestus originate from, just ask and stop assuming ignorantly, Bud.

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynman: 11:44am On Aug 11, 2022
budaatum:

And I'm absolutely certain no "English Chrestians" would ever call the Tanakh their Holy Bible, or would they May? And no Jew would accept the Christain Holy Bible as their Tanakh neither. But correct me if I am wrong.

You might want to ask someone who's actually read the Qur'an so they can tell you if it contains the Tanakh or not instead of ignorantly making stuff up to believe because there is no Tanakh in the Qur'an may, even though many ideas in the Qur'an did evolve out of Yahweh worship as depicted in the Tanakh.

Bud, No jew will accept the Chrestian NEW TESTAMENT as TANAKH. You keep making the same blunder.
To the English Chrestian tanakh(an hebrew word) will be translated to english language as Jewish bible or Old Testament and it will be called “holy bible”

You are the one bud that should go and ask Muslims if it contains the tanakh or not, or even read it and stop assuming ignorantly that I’m making stuff up.

You keep showing your ignorance. Mention the ideas that evolve from yahweh, the Israelite god to quran?

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 11:51am On Aug 11, 2022
Maynman:

Bud, No jew will accept the Chrestian NEW TESTAMENT. You keep making the same blunder.
I know you can't read or you wouldn't be repeating what I said.

budaatum:

And no Jew would accept the Christain Holy Bible as their Tanakh neither. But correct me if I am wrong.

Maynman:
You are the one bud that should go and ask Muslims if it contains the tanakh or not, or even read it and stop assuming ignorantly that I’m making stuff up.

You keep showing your ignorance.
I don't need to ask Muslims when I can pick up a Qur'an and read it myself, may.

Does the Qur'an contain the Tanakh or not?

Name the books that are in the Qur'an and the Tanakh please.
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynman: 11:52am On Aug 11, 2022
budaatum:

I know you can't read or you wouldn't be repeating what I said.

I don't need to ask Muslims when I can pick up a Qur'an and read it myself, may.

Does the Qur'an contain the Tanakh or not?

Name the books that are in the Qur'an and the Tanakh please.

I know you lack comprehension of what i am saying and just want to TALK.
Read slowly..
Bud, No jew will accept the Chrestian NEW TESTAMENT as TANAKH. You keep making the same blunder.
To the English Chrestian “TANAKH”(an hebrew word) will be translated to english language as Jewish bible or Old Testament and it will be called “holy bible”

Bud, why don’t you pick up the quran and find out yourself? Listen to your advice.

The name of books in the tanakh are also different from ones in Old Testament.
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
Maynman:

May, read very very slowly. [b]No jew will accept the Chrestian NEW TESTAMENT as TANAKH

I hope we are now clear.

Maynman:

To the English Chrestian tanakh(an hebrew word) will be translated to english language as Jewish bible or Old Testament and it will be called “holy bible”.

To English Christians, the Tanakh is never ever called the Holy Bible, May. They specifically call the Tanakh part the Old Testament, and the Old Testament is only a part of the Christian Bible.

Christain Bibles always include the additions of those you referred to as Church Fathers, May.

Maynman:
Bud, why don’t you pick up the quran and find out yourself? Listen to your advice.
But I have picked up the Qur'an and I have read it and I found no Tanakh in it, which is why I am asking you to show me where and how you found the Tanakh in your own Qur'an.

Maynman:
The name of books in the tanakh are also different from ones in Old Testament.
The Qur'an does not only differ by names of books may. You'd know this if you were not making up crap to believe.
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynman: 12:10pm On Aug 11, 2022
There’s nothing like “holy bible” we HAVE BIBLE.

budaatum:

May, read very very slowly. No jew will accept the Chrestian NEW TESTAMENT as TANAKH.

I hope we are now clear.

To English Christians, the Tanakh is never ever called the Holy Bible, May. They specifically call the Tanakh part the Old Testament, and the Old Testament is only a part of the Christian Bible.

Christain Bibles always include the additions of those you referred to as Church Fathers, May.

But I have picked up the Qur'an and I have read it and I found no Tanakh in it, which is why I am asking you to show me where and how you found the Tanakh in your own Qur'an.

The Qur'an does not only differ by names of books may. You'd know this if you were not making up crap to believe.

Bud, I know it’s hard but read slowly.
To the English Chrestian tanakh(an hebrew word) will be translated to english language as Jewish bible or Old Testament and it will be called “holy bible”
There’s nothing like “holy bible”. We have BIBLE that contains the New Testament and Tanakh.
The early church fathers that you know nothing about call “holy bible” books in their LANGUAGES. And they named the first book “sinaicitus” followed by codex vaticanus

The New Testament is specifically also never ever called “holy bible” by the Christians even though that’s what they only created.
The first New Testament that was created wasn’t call “Holy bible” they don’t speak English. It was called sinaiticus codex.

If you’ve read the quran any litle bit you won’t be making this unintelligent assumption when Christian and Muslim both worships Abrahamaic god. And you not looking for “tanakh” inside. There’s no tanakh inside New Testament..
Ignorant bud.
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2022
Maynman:
There’s nothing like “holy bible” we HAVE BIBLE.

Maybe Google "Holy Bible" before you make crap up.

Maynman:

Bud, I know it’s hard but read slowly.

Try reading it very very slowly. You might get what I said.

No jew will accept the Chrestian NEW TESTAMENT as TANAKH.

Maynman:

There’s nothing like “holy bible”. We have BIBLE that contains the New Testament and Tanakh.
So long as you accept that the particular BIBLE we are currently refering to "contains the New Testament and Tanakh" which is what I'm reading, I'm good.

Maynman:

If you’ve read the quran any litle bit you won’t be making this unintelligent assumption when Christian and Muslim both worships Abrahamaic god. And you not looking for tanakh inside. There’s no tanakh inside New Testament..

Read very slowly please. You might get it.

There is no Tanakh inside New Testament.

There is no Tanakh in the Qur'an.

There is Tanakh in the Christian Bible.

1 Like

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynman: 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2022
budaatum:

So long as you accept that the particular BIBLE we are currently refering to "contains the New Testament and Tanakh" which is what I'm reading, I'm good.

Maybe you should google “holy bible”
And bring out exactly “holy bible”, ignorant Bud.

I’ll also google “holy quran” bwahahahah
I know comprehension is not your forte but try.

The particular bible you are reading is a collection of tanakh and Christian book.

Try reading it very slowly. You might cure some of your ignorance .

Bible LITERALLY MEANS BOOKS OR COLLECTION OF BOOKS.

There’s nothing like “holy bible” but bible and nothing like “holy quran” but quran.

Holy literally means WHOLLY(complete/whole)

“Christian holy bible” means Christian Collection of books

The Christian book created by the church fathers is called New Testament and the earliest book was called “Sinaiticus”

You are reading a bible which literally means COLLECTION OF BOOKS!
Now which books are collected inside?
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynman: 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2022
budaatum:

Early church fathers are greeks not English. They didn’t call the book “Christian holy bible”.
The first New Testament was called sinaiticus not “holy bible” lol

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 12:35pm On Aug 11, 2022
Maynman:

You are reading a bible which literally means COLLECTION OF BOOKS!

Yes, I am reading a specific collection of books commonly known as the Bible and the Holy Bible and which contains a translation of the Tanakh, which itself is a collection of books, and the writings of the early church fathers which is another collection of books that has been appended to prior collection of books that are translations of the Tanakh.

Below are images of books called the Holy Quran and the Holy Bible that you claim "There’s nothing like".

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2022
Maynman:

Early church fathers are greeks not English. They didn’t call the book “Christian holy bible”.
The first New Testament was called sinaiticus not “holy bible” lol

I guess there's an example of evolution for you because that same book is now commonly referred to as Holy Bible as you can see clearly on the cover of the image I just posted for you to see.
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynman: 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
budaatum:

Yes, I am reading a specific collection of books commonly known as the Bible and the Holy Bible and which contains a translation of the Tanakh, which itself is a collection of books, and the writings of the early church fathers which is another collection of books that has been appended to prior collection of books that are translations of the Tanakh.

Below are images of books called the Holy Quran and the Holy Bible that you claim "There’s nothing like".

Is this how low you can go?
Bud, them calling it “holy” is a reverence, and it’s their book, what do you expect?.
See how you thinking too low?

Why don’t you bring out an article talking about “holy bible” and “holy quran”.
It’s the designer of the books in the factory that put that there.

Bible LITERALLY means BOOKS OR COLLECTION OF BOOKS, Which originate from A GREEK Word.

Read slowly
A collection of books is not called “bible”. BIBLE LITERALLY MEANS COLLECTION OF BOOKS!
The Christian book is simply called THE NEW TESTAMENT.

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynman: 12:43pm On Aug 11, 2022
budaatum:

I guess there's an example of evolution for you because that same book is now commonly referred to as Holy Bible as you can see clearly on the cover of the image I just posted for you to see.

That’s because you are ignorant and lack knowledge of what you are talking about.
Bible literally means book.
The Christian book is called the NEW TESTAMENT.
“Holy” and “bible” are English words, greeks would call it another thing in their language , same way jews call it tanakh which means Jewish books and it’s “wholly and a book” to them.

Read slowly
A collection of books is not called “bible”. BIBLE LITERALLY MEANS COLLECTION OF BOOKS!
The Christian book is simply called THE NEW TESTAMENT.

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 12:51pm On Aug 11, 2022
Maynman:

That’s because you are ignorant and lack knowledge of what you are talking about.
The Christian book is called the NEW TESTAMENT.
“Holy” and “bible” are English words, greeks would call it another thing in their language , same way jews call it tanakh which means Jewish books and it’s “wholly and a book” to them

First, the Christian book is called the Bible or Holy Bible, and it includes the New Testament and the Old Testament. You'd understand better if you consider I am reading an English translation of the Bible, and as you can very clearly see with your very own eyes, it says Holy Bible on the cover.

The Jews do not call any book that contains the New Testament the TANAKH.
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 12:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
Maynman:

It’s the designer of the books in the factory that put that there.

So, we agree it is there, right?.Now, I then went to the shop to buy the book that the "designer of the books in the factory" put that there and I am reading it.

Picture below again so you don't miss it.

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynman: 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2022
budaatum:

First, the Christian book is called the Bible or Holy Bible, and it includes the New Testament and the Old Testament. You'd understand better if you consider I am reading an English translation of the Bible, and as you can very clearly see with your very own eyes, it says Holy Bible on the cover.

The Jews do not call any book that contains the New Testament the TANAKH.

Wrong the Christian book is called New Testament.
You’ll know that if you have knowledge on what you are saying.

Tanakh is an hebrew word which means jewish bible, Chrestians call it Old Testament. Which Christian will call Old Testament same as New Testament?
The first New Testament is called codex sinaitucus not “holy bible”

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynman: 12:59pm On Aug 11, 2022
budaatum:

So, we agree it is there, right?.Now, I then went to the shop to buy the book that the "designer of the books in the factory" put that there and I am reading it.

Picture below again so you don't miss it.

You are not making sense and trying too hard.
Why are you intentionally all going dumb?

You are going to buy book and you don’t know what “holy” and “bible” means?

The picture you are showing is just showing how low you can go, send an article talking about “holy bible” bwahahahah
Bud oooo

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2022
Maynman:

Wrong the Christian book is called New Testament.
No it isn't, May. No Christian reads a collection of books that is only the New Testament. That's why Christians tend or are supposed to to adhere to the ten commandments found in the Tanakh and that God created the heaven and the earth and every thing in it in 6 days and then rested. They get that from the part of the book that they read which is a translation of the Tanakh since no God was creating heaven and earth in the New Testament.
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 1:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
Maynman:

You are going to buy book and you don’t know what “holy” and “bible” means?
I have already bought the boo, many copies, in fact, since there are various edits to consider. I've even read it a couple of times too, and as you can see, it does clearly say Holy Bible on the cover.

As for the meaning of the title, the Holy is supposed to make one revere it and accept it as the book of their god. But as I said. I am reading a book that just happens to be called Holy Bible by some. I got copies I use as a doorstop.
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2022
Maynman:

Which Christian will call Old Testament same as New Testament?
I wonder too. And nor did I.
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynman: 1:12pm On Aug 11, 2022
budaatum:

No it isn't, May. No Christian reads a collection of books that is only the New Testament. That's why Christians tend or are supposed to to adhere to the ten commandments found in the Tanakh and that God created the heaven and the earth and every thing in it in 6 days and then rested. They get that from the part of the book that they read which is a translation of the Tanakh since no God was creating heaven and earth in the New Testament.

Bud “Collection of books” is an English word, we all read “collections of books” everyday, chrestians or not. Do you mean “Chrestian collection of books”. You need to calm down.
Christians are also taught trinity which is not present in the tanakh and even in the New Testament.

The tanakh is the whole jewish book, the 10 commandments is found in the torah not tanakh.

And all what you stated is also in the “holy quran” only if your ignorant self has read it.

That’s why I’m asking if you don’t know where jesus Chrestus evolve from just ask and don’t assume ignorantly

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2022
Maynman:

send an article talking about “holy bible”.
I have posted a picture of the book with Holy Bible clearly printed on it but you prefer an "article talking about “holy bible”" instead?

I guess it must be hard for you to accept what you see with your own eyes and would rather make crap up to believe.
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynman: 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2022
budaatum:

I have already bought the boo, many copies, in fact, since there are various edits to consider. I've even read it a couple of times too, and as you can see, it does clearly say Holy Bible on the cover.

As for the meaning of the title, the Holy is supposed to make one revere it and accept it as the book of their god. But as I said. I am reading a book that just happens to be called Holy Bible by some. I got copies I use as a doorstop.

You brought the book out of ignorance. You don’t know what “holy” means and you don’t know what “bible” means. Revere to which god? Was it not your first time reading it?
You are Sha reading “holy bible”
Bud bud

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynman: 1:18pm On Aug 11, 2022
budaatum:

I have posted a picture of the book with Holy Bible clearly printed on it but you prefer an "article talking about “holy bible”" instead?

I guess it must be hard for you to accept what you see with your own eyes and would rather make crap up to believe.

There’s nothing like “holy bible”. Bible simply means collections of book. And holy means “wholly”. You posting that picture as a proof of “holy bible” is a dumb take bro.

A designer imprint is what you are accepting as “holy bible”. Lol

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 1:21pm On Aug 11, 2022
Maynman:

Bud “Collection of books” is an English word, we all read “collections of books” everyday, chrestians or not. Do you mean “Chrestian collection of books”.

I mean the collection of books that includes an English translation of the Tanakh and an English translation of the New Testament which is about Jesus Christ and Paul and James and etc and which is commonly known as the Bible and the Holy Bible.

There is no Chrestian in the English Bible that
I am reading, nor is there anyone called Chrestus in it neither unless you mean Jesus Christ.
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 1:23pm On Aug 11, 2022
Maynman:

There’s nothing like “holy bible”. Bible simply means collections of book. And holy means “wholly”. You posting that picture as a proof of “holy bible” is a dumb take bro.

A designer imprint is what you are accepting as “holy bible”. Lol

I think you are refusing to accept what you clearly see with your own eyes or you are just refusing to look at all.

May. Is there a book titled Holy Bible, or not?
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynman: 1:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
budaatum:

I mean the collection of books that includes an English translation of the Tanakh and an English translation of the New Testament which is about Jesus Christ and Paul and James and etc and which is commonly known as the Bible and the Holy Bible.

There is no Chrestian in the English Bible that
I am reading, nor is there anyone called Chrestus in it neither unless you mean Jesus Christ.

It’s commonly called bible, and the early Christian fathers and other sects had names for it!
We have the codex vaticanus
Codes sinaiticus
We have the Ethiopian bible
Etc.

Do the actual learning.
Bible means book.
The Chrestian book created by Chrestian is called New Testament.

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
Maynman:

Revere to which god?
The Christian Gods I suppose. They have got like 3.

Maynman:
Was it not your first time reading it?
No May. I have read the Bible from cover to cover 3 times in all. We had no light when I was young, so I had the time, and I was fascinated that people around me believed/revered a book.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Church Of Satan, Super Stars And The Horn Sign / "What Is Israel's Role In The End Times?" / Pastor E.a. Adeboye Of Rccg Speaks On Make-u, Jewellery, Wigs & Bleached Hair.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.