Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Does Dress-Sense Matter? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Dress-Sense Matter? (8721 Views)

Does P*nis Size Really Matter? See What S*x Experts Say (must Read) / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 01, 2011
;d ;d

Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by Mynd44: 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2011
Pweety4me:

Alakoriiii
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 01, 2011
Kai! Wia his thread dey since? grin OP Dress - Sense MATTER to the last! Wetin? I dress to kill O! grin Though i'm not an advocate of ladies that dont have BRAINS, i'm OK with someone who is balanced! I dont give a HIC about labels cos thats all they really are --- LABELS! But if you have a perfect dress sense and you exude intelligence, YOU DON BUY ME BE THAT! cool
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by Pweety4me(f): 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2011
lefulefu:

tell me why many blackwomen wear blonde hair these days if not to look like Spears grin grin
chei! black women wan white by force grin grin

That sounds like beyonce to me. . .but wait is she even black anymore? tongue
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by Pweety4me(f): 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2011
sexkillz:

Kai! Wia his thread dey since? grin OP Dress - Sense MATTER to the last! Wetin? I dress to kill O! grin Though i'm not an advocate of ladies that dont have BRAINS, i'm OK with someone who is balanced! I dont give a HIC about labels cos thats all they really are --- LABELS! But if you have a perfect dress sense and you exude intelligence, YOU DON BUY ME BE THAT! cool

Ehennn na so your mouth sweet ehn tongue

& the thread don dey here 4 a bit. . .na u no open eyes  see am as u 2 dey find wahala undecided
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by tpia5: 4:41pm On Aug 01, 2011
tell me why many blackwomen wear blonde hair

nothing wrong with that.

sticking to the same look all the time is boring.

besides, some black people have naturally blonde hair, dumbo.
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by tpia5: 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2011
tell me why many blackwomen wear blonde hair these days if not to look like Spears
chei! black women wan white by force

[img]http://themagazinemaker.files./2011/03/cmtpeoplepresentofficial2008cmtmusiceidtz7hxwmrl.jpg[/img]
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2011
Pweety4me:

Ehennn na so your mouth sweet ehn tongue

& the thread don dey here 4 a bit. . .na u no open eyes  see am as[b]u 2 dey find [size=13pt]wahala[/b][/size] undecided

I'm SORRY! cry cry cry. . . . . But that's my middle NAME!!! tongue grin
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by Pweety4me(f): 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2011
^^You don't need to apologise na ur way. . .funny that uve just been on nl since july 1st and gotten so involved
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2011
Pweety4me:

That sounds like beyonce to me. . .but wait is she even black anymore? tongue

beyouncy used to be latina and you remember some few yrs back when she was trying to look and act like shakira but these days she"s as white as lindsay lohan grin.she changes as the day goes by grin
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by Pweety4me(f): 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2011
LOL change is constant i guess tongue
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by Mynd44: 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2011
^^^
That must explain Nigerian girls recent craze for Brazillian hair
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by Pweety4me(f): 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2011
^^^Well wellu. . . no be only 9ja sha. . .well thank God say i no dey amongst. . .tufiakwa!! lipsrsealed
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by Scooby1(m): 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2011
Dont discriminate grin grin

Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by MrsChima(f): 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2011
Oh my goodness!  Lefufufuffu, Are you dumb or dumber?  Blonde is the color of HAIR which has nothing to do with oyinbos.  In that case, oyinbos with black hair is trying to be black.  WTF.
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by Scooby1(m): 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2011
feeling funky grin grin grin grin

Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by Pweety4me(f): 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Oh my goodness!  Lefufufuffu, Are you dumb or dumber?  Blonde is the color of HAIR which has nothing to do with oyinbos.  In that case, oyinbos with black hair is trying to be black.  WTF. 

Let's just say every1 is free to their own choices, but make it a GOOD 1 cheesy grin tongue
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by MrsChima(f): 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided :p
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by Pweety4me(f): 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2011
^^^Straight ya face jor. . .by d way what colour is ur weave hair? tongue
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by bdizzl: 6:55pm On Aug 01, 2011
you must dress well o. Come see where pastor for church dey beef singles! Say who no like beta thing. For naija guys once u luk at them u can guess whether theyr rich or poor D difference clear nor be small. But for girls dont be surprisd if they rock all the pradas and armanis while livin in their face me i slap u houses. One guy was saying when he sees fine girl from afar he will be tripin bt by d time she releases one solid igbotic grammar his face would have fallen 3 storeys!len 3 storeys! embarassed
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2011
^^You don't need to apologise na your way. . .funny that uve just been on nl since july 1st and gotten so involved
Well! Broke the norm then! That shows you how controversial i can choose to be! wink
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by Pweety4me(f): 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2011
undecided
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 01, 2011
undecided
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by Pweety4me(f): 10:30pm On Aug 01, 2011
lol. . .
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by Mynd44: 11:15pm On Aug 01, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^^Straight ya face jor. . .by d way what colour is your weave hair? tongue
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by Pweety4me(f): 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2011
^^What part of 9jeria r u from?
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by MrsChima(f): 3:31am On Aug 02, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^^Straight ya face jor. . .by d way what colour is your weave hair? tongue

I don't have weave and when I get my micro braids I will let you know what color I am using.   wink
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by Mynd44: 7:11am On Aug 02, 2011
Pweety4me:

My mum's Osun, my Dad is Ondo, my Grandma Is Ogun and I was born, bred and buttered in Lasgidi
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by Pweety4me(f): 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I don't have weave and when I get my micro braids I will let you know what color I am using. wink
so ur natural hair is black then? tongue

Mynd_44:

My mum's Osun, my Dad is Ondo, my Grandma Is Ogun and I was born, bred and buttered in Lasgidi
Lol y did u mention ur grandma. . .well dat's 9ice. smiley

Do u speak/understand the Ogun & osun langs?
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by Mynd44: 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2011
^^^
Cos my dad does not know his home in Ondo. He only knows his dad is from there and he only knows Ogun as his home town
speak them well. They are kinda the same save for some words and prononciations
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by Sike(m): 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^^Well wellu. . . no be only 9ja sha. . .well thank God say i no dey amongst. . .tufiakwa!! lipsrsealed
Pweety4me:

Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by Mynd44: 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2011
^^^
No coments

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! My Husband Refuses To Sleep With Me. / Oh My God! He Has Been Writing About Us On Nairaland. / His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.