Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,498 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Does Dress-Sense Matter? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Dress-Sense Matter? (8722 Views)

Does P*nis Size Really Matter? See What S*x Experts Say (must Read) / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2011
Lmao @ Baby momma and fat. . . You wish. I why do you always deny the fact that you weigh over 226 pounds? Smh
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by BABE3: 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2011
coogar:

cheryl cole!

Another celebrity I don't care about.  grin

Mrs.Chima:

Now that Kloe is a different story.  She wears that bleeped up LEOPARD print skull cap like a window licker.  

KHLOE!!! cheesy She's my favorite kardashian. She's so real--- compared to kim, kourt and Rob. grin

Notice I didn't put her name up when I mentioned "best dressed"--- I know my reasons. I've seen her bad days.

DASH? I don't care for dash. grin

Forever21 is my main store. They have almost everything I need and want.

I like Bakers. I only go there for shoes though.
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by Mynd44: 8:45pm On Jul 31, 2011
Una don turn NL to FTV abi?
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by MrsChima(f): 8:45pm On Jul 31, 2011
REALITY101:

Lmao @ Baby momma and fat. . . You wish. I why do you always deny the fact that you weigh over 226 pounds? Smh

Keep wishing your baby momma lose her fatness.
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by MrsChima(f): 8:49pm On Jul 31, 2011
BABE!:

KHLOE!!! cheesy She's my favorite kardashian. She's so real--- compared to kim, kourt and Rob. grin

Notice I didn't put her name up when I mentioned "best dressed"--- I know my reasons. I've seen her bad days.

DASH? I don't care for dash. grin

Forever21 is my main store. They have almost everything I need and want.

I like Bakers. I only go there for shoes though.

Forever 21 is decent. I thought you may wants to get some of the Dash's fashion because that where they get most of their clothing from.

Khloe is real but needs to get her self esteem in check. She is overly self conscious despite the fact that she tells people she is fine with how she looks.

She has a show called Khloe and Lamar and one episode she mentioned how she feels Lamar may wants Kim over her. Lamar has to assured her that she is the one for him.
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by Pweety4me(f): 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2011
^^Abegii guys try & stay on topic this is not the 'celebrity' section naaa
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by Pweety4me(f): 10:49pm On Jul 31, 2011
Mynd_44:

As long as she has a massive sense of humour and is intelligent, the appearance does not matter
If you say so but a piece of research has shown that, MEN do not care for a woman's Personality!

Mynd_44:

She most atleast have basic dress sense but for me, brains matter most just like BABE!
I see. . .so you must be very smart?by the way what will you do with her BRAINS?USE IT 2 GET A JOB?(JUST ASKING)? smiley
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by Pweety4me(f): 10:50pm On Jul 31, 2011
REALITY101:

With your thick legs? OMG NO NO NO
grin angry
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by sunnydammy1: 11:08pm On Jul 31, 2011
Pweety4me:

grin angry
if i have someone that can back me up i might have fight for people right in my area kiss
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by Mynd44: 11:18pm On Jul 31, 2011
@Pweety, I might be a Nigerian but I love a woman with brains. That is what I consider sexy not body parts
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by BABE3: 11:34pm On Jul 31, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^Abegii guys try & stay on topic this is not the 'celebrity' section naaa

Miss pweety, I apologize for slightly derailing.   wink

@ Mynd--I acknowledge your post(s).
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by Pweety4me(f): 11:53pm On Jul 31, 2011
Mynd_44:

@Pweety, I might be a Nigerian but I love a woman with brains. That is what I consider sexy not body parts
I wonder what you look like. . .r u beloww 5'7 ft in height? tongue

BABE!:

Miss pweety, I apologize for slightly derailing.   wink

Na u sabi. . .u don turn am to fahsion gist parlour shuorr. . .i like the way the girl dressed the 1 with the blue heels decent & trendy looking.
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by Pweety4me(f): 11:54pm On Jul 31, 2011
sunny dammy:

if i have someone that can back me up i might have fight for people right in my area kiss
So what is the sloppy uninvited kiss about? undecided
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by Phate07(m): 1:36am On Aug 01, 2011
Yeah, it matters a lot.
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by ayomide202(f): 3:25am On Aug 01, 2011
I love men dressed simple and smart. I don't like certain shades of yellow, pink, green and purple on men. Can't stand my bf's dress sense but it doesn't matter now I can fix that I got issues with covered shoes, clinging t-shirts, COLOURS, tucking in certain shirt styles, talking about natives, I don't like lace with cold multi coloured prints on men, I just got a bunch of things I find unattractive personally,
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by Nobody: 4:22am On Aug 01, 2011
if u see wetin some naija girls dey wear all in the name of fashion laugh go wan kill u.whats up with potbellied naija girls sagging their undersize jeans trousers thinking they look like britney spears grin
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by Mynd44: 7:50am On Aug 01, 2011
@Pweety, Are you trying to be funny? What has my height got to do with all this. BTW 6'2. next
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by MrsChima(f): 9:48am On Aug 01, 2011
lefulefu:

if u see wetin some naija girls dey wear all in the name of fashion laugh go wan kill u.whats up with potbellied naija girls sagging their undersize jeans trousers thinking they look like britney spears grin

Are you sure you weren't talking about the crackers you were screwing in Lagos? Black chicks can't look like Britney Spears. undecided

Are you sure those potbellied Naija girls aren't YOUR concubines YOU HAVE KNOCKED UP?
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by monie(f): 10:12am On Aug 01, 2011
I love fashion a lot,but if a guy isn't fashionable,I will leave him 2 it.my turn off is odour,ah I can't stand dat one bit. And I can start shoppin for him,making him feel 2 busy 2 shop,there r so many ways 2 kill a rat grin
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by Araboy(m): 10:15am On Aug 01, 2011
Yes dress sense matter as long you dress like normal person but confidence and grooming also matters
My favor men store are Bergdorf Goodman Brooks Brothers J Press J Crew
Berluti for shoes Ascott Chang for shirts and ties
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by MrsChima(f): 10:21am On Aug 01, 2011
Stop lying Araboy. You know you like your chicks in black thick curtains with a big hole in the face part. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by Tosinville(m): 10:21am On Aug 01, 2011
Dress sense matters alot, besides thats the first thing dat attract people to you before anything.
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by Araboy(m): 10:30am On Aug 01, 2011
Mrs Chima I like the way you dress and the way you filling your Jeans lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by MrsChima(f): 10:31am On Aug 01, 2011
Eyes off! angry embarassed
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by Araboy(m): 10:34am On Aug 01, 2011
I am moving down south Mrs Chima cheesy
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by Mynd44: 10:37am On Aug 01, 2011
You are comitting LOOKERY
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by Pweety4me(f): 10:56am On Aug 01, 2011
Mynd_44:

@Pweety, Are you trying to be funny? What has my height got to do with all this. BTW 6'2. next
Alakoriiii

lefulefu:

I know what you mean sha. . .
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by blank(f): 11:26am On Aug 01, 2011
Yawn, so bored. Bring in the football while the other "ladies" look good in heels. lol

My fashion motto is comfort, neatness and practicability before trending and chic. grin grin
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by Princek12(m): 1:13pm On Aug 01, 2011
I don't care if a chick wears all the designer clothes in the world, for example clothes by Ramoni, Armani, Asokoto, Husseni, or blah blah blah, if her body is wowo she will not impress me. All these "name brands" are overrated.

In addition, some people are so dumb that they don't even know the meaning of designer clothes. They think designer clothes means that the name of the designer has to be popular for it to qualify as designer clothes and as such spend all their hard-earned money paying for these overpriced designer clothes crap. There are cheaper or affordable designer clothes that are of same or better quality and will make you look good. Likewise, there are cheaper non designer clothes that will also make you look good, depending on your sense of style, which is what matters anyway.
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by Scooby1(m): 1:19pm On Aug 01, 2011
na fashion now shocked grin grin grin

Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Are you sure you weren't talking about the crackers you were screwing in Lagos? Black chicks can't look like Britney Spears. undecided

Are you sure those potbellied Naija girls aren't YOUR concubines YOU HAVE KNOCKED UP?
tell me why many blackwomen wear blonde hair these days if not to look like Spears grin grin
chei! black women wan white by force grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... / How I Had Sex With A Greedy Lady Using Fake Alert(pics). / Is It Good For A Female To Ask For French Kiss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.