Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Does Dress-Sense Matter? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Dress-Sense Matter? (8723 Views)

Does P*nis Size Really Matter? See What S*x Experts Say (must Read) / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by Konjour(m): 11:23pm On Aug 02, 2011
PERSONALLY, I see having a good sense of dressing/fashion as a desirable bonus, but I DON'T believe(for whatever reason) that having

your wardrobes stacked to the max with designer wears makes you a "bigger" person or depicts your persona as having a higher social stand

than others who choose to patronize their local tailors.

Any desperate d.i.c.k and harry having the opportunity can obtain a high-end interest bank loan to procure a $1000 bill shoe so as to impress others.

FOR ME,your uninhibited true class comes from how you think,act,and speak cuz upgrades to those can never be purchased with the stitches

of the best fashion designer in the milky way. Like i said,being fashionable is good,but it a'int gon' feature in the first 7 items on my preferential

scale. cool
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by Mynd44: 11:28pm On Aug 02, 2011
Sad
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by Pweety4me(f): 8:45pm On Aug 03, 2011
^Ki lo happen?
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by Mynd44: 8:54pm On Aug 03, 2011
^^^
Its the poster above me because all the toasters she probably have been having would have been heavy dressers and they did not know that their appearance alone was annoying to her.
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2011
A sensible sense of style is definitely an added plus.
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by brownusagirl(f): 4:54pm On Jun 03, 2012
Please dress with sense! I get so sick of seeing people run around trying to do what celebrities here do. Don't be fooled y'all. They not dressing like that off camera. Whoever put the pic of nicki minaj up was a good example. She has on a decent outfit besides the ugly orange shoes.
Re: Does Dress-Sense Matter? by Mynd44: 5:08pm On Jun 03, 2012
^^

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... / How I Had Sex With A Greedy Lady Using Fake Alert(pics). / Is It Good For A Female To Ask For French Kiss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.