Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) (58005 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) / Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by Realhommie(m): 1:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
ValCon888:
My heart was broken into two by the sentence at the end.
You no well i swear. Because of your comment I go back to watch the video, chaiiii. R.I.P English grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by Gbeng30(m): 1:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
Today's generation should understand that been with a guy or lady for some years does not mean they will end up to together as couple... It might work and it might not work, they just need to learn how to move on, it might not be easy but life goes on... Mean while suicide is not a solution... Someone should advice that lady...
love doesn't exist but feelings and affection does take note
Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 1:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
Commentor:
Youngs gels heart.

Make una try dey put head for una studies.

IPOB ladies...... Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by SmartPolician: 1:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
xpressionx:
Breakfast

Why do you people tag heartbreaks breakfast?
Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by Kajaard: 1:18pm On Jul 27, 2022
Lazy girls that have nothing to offer and no career of their own would cry like this girl because all their hope is on their boyfriend being the leech they are. Shameless.
Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by onyenatruchi: 1:18pm On Jul 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Lol

cheer up girl, that's how most of them are, reason I made dildos my companion and that shit have saved me from so many nonsense from men.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by uptownemmygee(m): 1:18pm On Jul 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Lol

cheer up girl, that's how most of them are, reason I made dildos my companion and that shit have saved me from so many nonsense from men.

You go soon get belle by dilldo and born jnr dilldo
Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by Lordofalmajiri(f): 1:19pm On Jul 27, 2022
tosaino95:
Na the money wey the guy dey spend for her dey mek her cry nothing else abi no be Nigeria girls we know grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy I swear comrade she go don brag tire for where her friends dey... How she go take cope now. Lol . Nigerian girls Matter tire me
Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by uptownemmygee(m): 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Damn that girl's face is far from beauty. Which lame nigga dates such an ugly one for 5 years? Ugly girls are huge turn offs except there are vital assets behind her, we can bend them from behind and wouldn't have to see their faces

Ma nigga

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by onyenatruchi: 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
See as she resemble Yoruba albino lipsrsealed na so their face dey be lipsrsealed
Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by Chithauri(m): 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
For a man to dump this fyn gal e be like her toto dey smell.
Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by VladimirPutiin(m): 1:23pm On Jul 27, 2022
Kenmatt:
She is crying 'cos the guy has come to his right sense and terminated the constant "billing" while the lady goes about fucking randomly and yet claim to be his GF

This is the exact trait of most of these whoores. Nigerian girls na stress.
Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by Vallyview: 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Lol

MadamVanessa:
shocked

Lol

MadamVanessa:
shocked

Lol

U really typed this? Continue.
Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by Freelane33(m): 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
Boss mosdii
Ring a bell
@mosdii

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by Kennitrust(m): 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:

Lol

owo Akwaibom, ame inam
masturbates? shocked
Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by Emmanuel30a: 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Lol

Fool! From frying pan to fire. Do what is right and lawful, if you can't hold your body. Get married to give birth, not to be having sex or abortive and provocative sex. GOD is SPIRIT and those who worship HIM, shall worship and serve HIM in Spirit and in Truth. You are addicted to sex because, you have given yourself or your life to lustfulness. You are a slave of sin, if and when you submit and subject yourself to the flesh. Eject flesh or eject from flesh. Reject flesh and accept JESUS CHRIST as your LORD and Personal Saviour. Repent before the judgment. Don't be hell bent... Don't be hell bent because of cent or don't be hell bent because of 50cent. Don't be like 50cent.
Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by Mina79(f): 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nwodosis:
No matter how painful it may be, broken relationship is better than broken marriage!
Broken marriage is also better than dying in the marriage.
Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by tonyashburton: 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
See her mouth like fish
Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by Zestzealotzenit(m): 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Lol

comma taste agbor di*k undecided
Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by KingDash: 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
Serve her right
Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by AzzaMan: 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
123yes:

FOLISH GIRL . YOUR MATE ARE BANGING FIRST CLASS, YOU ARE HERE CRYING FOR ONE AGBORO BOY. SHAME ON YOU

Everybody must not graduate with 1st class.

Live and let others live
Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by dreu2fine(m): 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
EngrHumble:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rxrpr_ClbRs

In a viral video shows the moment a young girl was seen crying un controllably after her boyfriend of 5 years break up with her.
Na tun by tun
E was with someone before
Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by emmyloved(m): 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
marlow1962:

How long will you use dildos?
Common be truthful to yourself, nothing beats natural.
she knows the truth so abeg no tell am. Time will tell
Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
paulolee:
lolz...if a whole burner boy with all his fame n Cash follow chop breakfast, who are u??
I remember my last breakfast back then for skul, help her do assignment, test, housed her and even de give her money join
after 4 months, rita still get mind dump me for one upcoming yahoo boy wey pick Small change..
I cry tire dt nite wey she tell me via video call with the guy fone ontop d guy bed..
I no fit sleep, woke up very weak n dizzy n I bin get econometrics test dt Friday morning which I had 2/25..
I double up for exam n still get my only D till I leave skul all because of one shallow minded idiot.
Rita, I swear u no try atall..

grin sorry
Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by Shebbs: 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Lol

Loooooooooooooooooool
Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by 618benazir: 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
I can't serve any girl breakfast They have served me breakfast countless times but I have never revenged on anyone Is very bad to break someone heartI can't serve any girl breakfast They have served me breakfast countless times but I have never revenged on anyone Is very bad to break someone heart...
Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by emmyloved(m): 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2022
123yes:
FOLISH GIRL . YOUR MATE ARE BANGING FIRST CLASS, YOU ARE HERE CRYING FOR ONE AGBORO BOY. SHAME ON YOU
your statement would have made about 0.5 sense if you also made 1st class. Besides bagging a 1st class isn't really a guarantee to sure success.
Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by Uchedizzy(f): 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nawaooo 5yrs is too much to date a man
Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by Kelsmatuc(m): 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2022
paulolee:
lolz...if a whole burner boy with all his fame n Cash follow chop breakfast, who are u??
I remember my last breakfast back then for skul, help her do assignment, test, housed her and even de give her money join
after 4 months, rita still get mind dump me for one upcoming yahoo boy wey pick Small change..
I cry tire dt nite wey she tell me via video call with the guy fone ontop d guy bed..
I no fit sleep, woke up very weak n dizzy n I bin get econometrics test dt Friday morning which I had 2/25..
I double up for exam n still get my only D till I leave skul all because of one shallow minded idiot.
Rita, I swear u no try atall..
hehehe
Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by blackboy(m): 1:54pm On Jul 27, 2022
5 years!! You try. You sleep with him gave him so much but whatelse.
Ladies, work on yourselves, add value to yourselves and do let any guy use u as a intimacy gadget. Sex no matter how good or bad can never assure you of marriage.
Respect yourselves and dont rely on the many lies from a guyz mouth.
Her crying is because she has given him so much and must have expected so much. Let a guy luv u more not you loving him more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chidera Eggerue Marks International Women's Day In Style, Encourages Women / Naija Sex Story: My Night Sex With The Store Attendant / Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.