Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) (58027 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) / Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by tosaino95(m): 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2022
Basicend:

You are a wise man.

Chop knuckle!
grin grin grin
Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by tosaino95(m): 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nasa28:

Exactly my thoughts.
nothing else bro grin
Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by Sh1g1d1: 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
EngrHumble:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rxrpr_ClbRs

In a viral video shows the moment a young girl was seen crying un controllably after her boyfriend of 5 years break up with her.
Lol
Redpill overdose in action�
Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by tosaino95(m): 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
Vix805:
stupid friend, you have a friend in pain and the only thing in your mumu mind is to video them and talk nonsense so that you can get internet infamy.

yeye friend.

Why her crocodile cry/tears
Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by tosaino95(m): 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2022
Vulcan24:
True love from true girl

Crying can be real if you can act
Can be real if you can act.
I gat you bro grin

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by Lexkenny99(m): 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
...'E don cast, las las.. Na every bannie go chop breakfast, shayoo... grin
Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by NomzyJust(m): 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
ValCon888:
My heart was broken into two by the sentence at the end.

Young's girl heart.

That grammar broke my heart.
Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by Babastrong(m): 9:53pm On Jul 27, 2022
If na the "3rd leg" dey make you cry, i dey here gbagidi for you.

but if na money, i no get oo.

if na marriage, i hate that promise "for better for worst" because i can't fulfil it.
Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by bonnyhope: 10:21pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nwodosis:
No matter how painful it may be, broken relationship is better than broken marriage!

And broke marriage is better than being dead in marriage as couple are killing each other now
Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by Youngpo413: 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Lol

cheer up girl, that's how most of them are, reason I made dildos my companion and that shit have saved me from so many nonsense from men.
If those your big bôôbs and big soft àss can't get you a good man...check yourself,you are the problem.
Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by Youngpo413: 10:39pm On Jul 27, 2022
tosaino95:
Na the money wey the guy dey spend for her dey mek her cry nothing else abi no be Nigeria girls we know grin grin grin
don't mind the bîtçh.
Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by kenechukwuori(m): 10:54pm On Jul 27, 2022
Just thank God he did not rupture your liver and kidney! God said my daughter give me your heart but you refused and gave it to a man...congratulations
Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by Khastro(m): 11:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

cheer up girl, that's how most of them are, reason I made dildos my companion and that shit have saved me from so many nonsense from men.
� Hahaha
Both genders are guilty okay.
But adapting to dildos will never be the healthy replacement. Do it as a temporary fix, that's fine.
I wish you better luck in love. Use less artificial fun, God willing you'll find a man who will please & honour you.
Cheers
Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by Khastro(m): 11:06pm On Jul 27, 2022
EngrHumble:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rxrpr_ClbRs

In a viral video shows the moment a young girl was seen crying un controllably after her boyfriend of 5 years break up with her.

Breakfast is never sweet for the receiving side!
May God help us.
Take heart lady.
Change some old clothes, and DP, and a few food combinations. Be closer to your spirit. You'll be fine i promise
Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by Olisehinnocent: 11:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
E go still tire you
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Lol

Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by webizone(m): 12:26am On Jul 28, 2022
Now they never leave you?
Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by webizone(m): 12:36am On Jul 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Lol

Ah customer. I fit import different types. You go buy? There's the vibrating one wey u no fit do anything. E go just dey f**k u dey go.
Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by princewarri1985: 3:22am On Jul 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Lol

That means your pus*sy go don turn borehole now because dildos dont come in small sizes LOL LOL
Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by StarGra: 4:11am On Jul 28, 2022
Laughing like Nairaland emoji grin grin grin grin grin

paulolee:
lolz...if a whole burner boy with all his fame n Cash follow chop breakfast, who are u??
I remember my last breakfast back then for skul, help her do assignment, test, housed her and even de give her money join
after 4 months, rita still get mind dump me for one upcoming yahoo boy wey pick Small change..
I cry tire dt nite wey she tell me via video call with the guy fone ontop d guy bed..
I no fit sleep, woke up very weak n dizzy n I bin get econometrics test dt Friday morning which I had 2/25..
I double up for exam n still get my only D till I leave skul all because of one shallow minded idiot.
Rita, I swear u no try atall..
Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by Gospel2Day: 4:20am On Jul 28, 2022
Nwodosis:
No matter how painful it may be, broken relationship is better than broken marriage!

Five years is TOO LONG to decide whether or not you will marry a lady.
Unless you caught her cheating on you, it is wickedness and heartlessness to jilt and dump a lady after 5 years of deceiving and doing with her what should only happen between married couples.
I think the legislators should make a law to prevent or penalize this evil.
Ladies too should be wise and sensible. Don't stay with any guys who has no marriage intention beyond 2 years.
If he claims he has no money yet, demand you get married first and delay bearing kids until he makes enough money to cater for the family.
Don't open your legs to any man who does not respect you and your parents enough to marry you before demanding sex from you.
Wisdom is the principal thing.
And you guys breaking hearts of ladies like this, your female children too may reap the bitter fruit of what you sow now.
Repent and receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour before it is too late.
Shalom.
Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by Gospel2Day: 4:27am On Jul 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Lol

Using dildos won't save you from Hell fire.
Submit your desires to God by letting Jesus indwell you by His Holy Spirit.
Using a Love Machine is masturbatory fornication.
Repent and receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour now before it is too late.
Then ask God to give you one of His Born Again sons to marry you and satisfy your legitimate desires to unite with your husband.
Shalom
Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by phemmyfour: 6:38am On Jul 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Lol

Love Machine cannot take away your loneliness
Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:00am On Jul 28, 2022
tosaino95:
Na the money wey the guy dey spend for her dey mek her cry nothing else abi no be Nigeria girls we know grin grin grin

You are a smart dude..
The only reason a Nigerian girl can cry for a man is if he is the type that spends (very well) on her..
If na by handsome,other handsome men dey.. if na by big prick.. men dey wey get am..
Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by tosaino95(m): 12:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:

You are a smart dude..
The only reason a Nigerian girl can cry for a man is if he is the type that spends (very well) on her..
If na by handsome,other handsome men dey.. if na by big prick.. men dey wey get am..
oversabi dey worry you self.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by dochenaj: 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
This is how you will cry if the destination is prioritized over the journey.
Re: Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) by Dshocker(m): 12:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos / Chidera Eggerue Marks International Women's Day In Style, Encourages Women / Wedding Dance That Got People Talking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.