Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship (4014 Views)

What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? / I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! / 13 Attitudes To Get Rid Of For A Healthy And Happy Love Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship by SlayerOfSatanst: 10:31am On Jul 27, 2022
EmiDon11:
yes i'm a lady but i am dating ur girlfriend

Ur girlfriend na lesbian

She no like you, na the the 320 naira wey dey ur account she dey find make she carry am play bet
My papa lawo tell me say u dey lie.
Re: I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship by VictorUSA(m): 10:37am On Jul 27, 2022
Nawa o becoz I said I am in love no one want to view or comment.
Re: I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship by EmiDon11: 10:37am On Jul 27, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
My papa lawo tell me say u dey lie.
just check wetin i tell u about her und*es first
Re: I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship by Messi1: 10:42am On Jul 27, 2022
EmiDon11:
But wait, guy i fit get one lady from ur side?
Re: I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship by SlayerOfSatanst: 10:45am On Jul 27, 2022
EmiDon11:
MY papa lawo still say u smell ashawo undies the thing turn ur head na him u cum dey tok say na my gf.
Re: I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship by EmiDior(m): 10:46am On Jul 27, 2022
Messi1:
But wait, guy i fit get one lady from ur side?
shey e get the one wey u don get from here
Re: I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship by EmiDior(m): 10:47am On Jul 27, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
MY papa lawo still say u smell ashawo undies the thing turn ur head na him u cum dey tok say na my gf.

Re: I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship by Prettygirl200(f): 10:48am On Jul 27, 2022
RichProminent:
What on earth is worth ur love? A car? A house? Money? All these i will give to you.
Lol who am I to reject what is given to me by the love of my life??
Re: I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship by Messi1: 10:55am On Jul 27, 2022
EmiDior:
shey e get the one wey u don get from here
I wan get sidechick abeg.
Re: I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship by SlayerOfSatanst: 10:56am On Jul 27, 2022
[quote author=EmiDior post=115128198][/quote]U dey ment?
Re: I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship by bummyla(m): 11:09am On Jul 27, 2022
Beware of fair pretty girls! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship by EmiDior(m): 11:09am On Jul 27, 2022
RichProminent:
I was thinking you are an Angel but this comment has proven to me that you are more than an angel.

I will lay my life on the line to please you my love.

Re: I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship by Itzurboi(m): 11:13am On Jul 27, 2022
Richprominent, prettygirl200... Wetn una two chop this morning? Abi them don serve agbado and cassava... Lol
Re: I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship by EmiDon11: 11:20am On Jul 27, 2022
Messi1:
I wan get sidechick abeg.
if u go fit come abuja

Make i find u hijab wearing babes with big baka
Re: I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship by Messi1: 11:26am On Jul 27, 2022
EmiDon11:
if u go fit come abuja

Which LGA? Make I ask first.
Re: I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship by Itzurboi(m): 11:27am On Jul 27, 2022
RichProminent:
Jealousy dey worry u? grin
Jealousy ke, ride on... Una two dey make the thread lively.
Re: I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship by LienwaltAbel(m): 11:32am On Jul 27, 2022
No be etomi be that
Re: I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship by MadeINchenzen2: 11:33am On Jul 27, 2022
Re: I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 27, 2022
VictorUSA:
I can't forget date, 'twas 2-2-2022 just a week after my dad's burial, I was with my cousin sister who was watching movie on my phone at around 7pm when I saw a strange number calling.I answered and a soft beautiful voice introduced itself as Chiamaka Jer... I was like "who are u?" She explained that she got my phone number on nairaland when I posted it.

We exchanged WhatsApp digits and started chatting, you can't believe we are now in love and wants to take it to the next level.

She has a moniker on nairaland

She is concerned about my hate towards women.

She wanted me to mention her moniker but owing to my reputation and controversial personality I rejected the idea.She call me "my Elvis Presley".

She hails from Aguata LGA of Anambra state.

She, my mum and cousin sister have communicated several times. She wants to come to Jalingo to visit.
This one na wife?
You don't know what you're saying.
Re: I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 27, 2022
EmiDon11:
if u go fit come abuja

Dem plenty for Abj. My fear of infection kept me away from them.
Re: I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship by EmiDon11: 11:56am On Jul 27, 2022
nijaomegacode:

Dem plenty for Abj. My fear of infection kept me away from them.
u too dey abuja ba
Re: I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship by clerkent(m): 12:00pm On Jul 27, 2022
VictorUSA:
I can't forget date, 'twas 2-2-2022 just a week after my dad's burial, I was with my cousin sister who was watching movie on my phone at around 7pm when I saw a strange number calling.I answered and a soft beautiful voice introduced itself as Chiamaka Jer... I was like "who are u?" She explained that she got my phone number on nairaland when I posted it.

We exchanged WhatsApp digits and started chatting, you can't believe we are now in love and wants to take it to the next level.

She has a moniker on nairaland

She is concerned about my hate towards women.

She wanted me to mention her moniker but owing to my reputation and controversial personality I rejected the idea.She call me "my Elvis Presley".

She hails from Aguata LGA of Anambra state.

She, my mum and cousin sister have communicated several times. She wants to come to Jalingo to visit.

Na banky w wife you de praise here abii.
Re: I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship by EmiDon11: 12:02pm On Jul 27, 2022
Messi1:
Which LGA? Make I ask first.
AMAC nah

Na dem get clean babes
Re: I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship by Stallionhorse: 12:19pm On Jul 27, 2022
I didnt know people living in Jalingo have mental relapses.
Re: I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship by SlayerOfSatanst: 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
Stallionhorse:
I didnt know people living in Jalingo have mental relapses.
Yes, becoz na people for ur village get am pass.
Re: I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship by Messi1: 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
EmiDon11:
AMAC nah

Na dem get clean babes
AMAC is where we stayed when we went for a state-sponsored workshop last year.We setled in Kaura in a hotel called Mimantex Apartment near Human Right Radio station.Where precisely in AMAC do u base?
Re: I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship by EmiDon11: 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2022
Messi1:
AMAC is where we stayed when we went for a state-sponsored workshop last year.We setled in Kaura in a hotel called Mimantex Apartment near Human Right Radio station.Where precisely in AMAC do u base?
i thought u were asking where u can see the hijab wearing girls

I'm in gwarinpa anyway
Re: I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship by Messi1: 1:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
EmiDon11:
i thought u were asking where u can see the hijab wearing girls

I'm in gwarinpa anyway
Gwarinpa was the main place we did the workshop but i cant tell the area and the venue.

Can a hijab-wearing girl accept me? Iam churchy.
Re: I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2022
YOU LAZY YOUTHS ARE BUSY MUSING WITH LEKKI WIFE. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

]is It Legible To Date A Girl Very Young But You Love Her / When Does The Average Nigerian Woman Move Out Of Her Parents Home? / Just Take A Look At Oyakhilome's Two Daughters *PIX*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.