Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? (1543 Views)

I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. / Why Are Muslims Ashamed Of How Muhammad Died? / Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by TheElated177: 3:27pm On Jul 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You have a huge problem with comprehension there, don't you? undecided

Read through my post as many times as is necessary for you to understand how very silly it is of you to ask me of Elisha's baldness which you now seem to be hyperfocused on. undecided

Straw man.

Respond to the questions.
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by Kobojunkie: 3:35pm On Jul 30, 2022
TheElated177:
Straw man.
Respond to the questions.
I see you don't understand what a strawman is as well.... undecided

Again.... You have a huge problem with comprehension there, don't you? undecided

Read through my post as many times as is necessary for you to understand how very silly it is of you to ask me of Elisha's baldness which you now seem to be hyperfocused on. undecided

Use your brain well. Was Elisha the only bald man in the land that 42 boys would chose to gang up to bully him and him alone? Surely, you can conceive how it was more than just about him happening to be baldness for Pete's sake. undecided

And about the Peter issue and your inane attempts at including Satan into most everything . I asked you a simple question that you never provided an answer to. Is Peter Satan? undecided
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by TheElated177: 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Again.... You have a huge problem with comprehension there, don't you? undecided

Use your brain well. Was Elisha the only bald man in the land that 42 boys would chose to gang up to bully him and him alone? Surely, you can conceive how it was more than just about him happening to be baldness for Pete's sake. undecided

And about the Peter issue and your inane attempts at including Satan into most everything . I asked you a simple question that you never provided an answer to. Is Peter Satan? undecided

Straw man.

You should have defined "straw man", mrs dictionary.

Go and respond to the questions or just scram.
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by elated177: 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2022
Excellent.
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by Wilgrea7(m): 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2022
oaroloye:

WHY DID YOU MAKE UP THE LIE THAT THE CHILDREN STOOD STILL?

What made you decide that they didn't all try to fight the Bear? (Bearskins are valuable!)

And what makes you think that they did?

How many children were there to begin with? What was the terrain like? How did the bears attack? How far could the children run, before being exhausted, and overtaken?

You don't know any of these factors, but could only imagine that the 42 brats just stood there to be mauled!

And neither do you... So why are you assuming that the children ran? Or that there were more than 42? Or that they became exhausted and were overtaken? The verses don't give any information on any of these things.

I agree that i was wrong for assuming they stood still.. but going by that logic, every assumption you could come up with, to justify the outcome of the scenario, is also wrong. The verses didn't give any more information on the matter.

It satisfied you to stop thinking in the one scenario that would justify you Blaspheming God.

You're the one who believes in the concept of a God where it's okay to send bears to kill kids because they made fun of a dude's natural sun reflector
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by oaroloye(m): 11:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
MISHIGAS!

TheElated177:
El Elohe Yahshrael!

2 Kings 2: 23 From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some boys came out of the town and jeered at him. “Get out of here, baldy!” they said. “Get out of here, baldy!”

The attempt was to ridicule Elisha and make him feel inferior. This was Satan's aim, seeing that Elisha was highly esteemed and had just taken over from EliYah, the tormentor of his kingdom of darkness. The exact seed that Satan wanted to use those miscreants to sow in the mind and life of the great servant of YHVH Almighty never found its way.

Those miscreants wanted to reduce Elisha to the level they could trample upon, but his Maker, YHVH Almighty, who had called and anointed him, would have none of it.

Should men be ashamed of baldness?

Does baldness have any impact on the quality of life of an individual?

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!

I HAVE ALREADY QUOTED THE ONE SCRIPTURAL PASSAGE THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING- BUT YOU RUDE FOOLS REFUSED TO ACKNOWLEDGE THEM.

. DEUTERONOMY 28:1-20.

AND it shall come to pass,
if thou shalt hearken diligently
unto The Voice of The LORD thy God,
to observe and to do
all His Commandments
Which I Command thee
this Day,
that the LORD thy God
will set thee on high
above all nations of the Earth.
2. And all these Blessings
shall come on thee,
and overtake thee,
if thou shalt hearken unto
The Voice of The LORD
thy God.
3. Blessed shalt thou be
in the city,
and blessed shalt thou be
in the field.
4. Blessed shall be
the fruit of thy body,
and the fruit of thy ground,
and the fruit of thy cattle,
the increase of thy kine,
and the flocks of thy sheep.
5. Blessed shall be
thy basket and thy store.
6. Blessed shalt thou be
when thou comest in,
when thou goest out.
7. The LORD shall
Cause thine Enemies
that rise up against thee
to be smitten before thy face:
they shall come out
against thee one way,
and flee before thee
seven ways.
8. The LORD shall
Command the Blessing
upon thee in thy storehouses,
and in all that thou
settest thine hand unto;
and He shall Bless thee
in the land which
The LORD thy God
giveth thee.
9. The LORD shall
establish thee
an Holy people unto Himself,
as he hath sworn unto thee,
if thou shalt keep
The Commandments
of The LORD thy God,
and walk in His Ways.
10. And all people
of the Earth shall see
that thou art called by
The Name of The LORD;
and they shall be
afraid of thee.
11. And The LORD
shall make thee
plenteous in goods,
in the fruit of thy body,
and in the fruit of thy cattle,
and in the fruit of thy ground,
in the land which
The LORD Sware
unto thy Fathers
to give thee.
12. The LORD shall
open unto thee
His Good Treasure,
the Heaven to give the rain
unto thy land in his season,
and to Bless all
the Work of thine hand:
and thou shalt lend
unto many nations,
and thou shalt not borrow.
13. And The LORD shall
make thee the Head,
and not the Tail;
and thou shalt be above only,
and thou shalt not be beneath;
if that thou hearken unto
The Commandments
of The LORD thy God,
Which I Command thee
this day,
to observe and to do them:
14. And thou shalt not
go aside from
any of the Words
Which I Command thee
this Day,
to the right hand,
or to the left,
to go after other gods
to serve them.

15. But it shall
come to pass,
if thou wilt not
hearken unto The Voice
of The LORD thy God,
to observe to do
all His Commandments
and His Statutes
Which I Command thee
this Day;
That all these Curses
shall come upon thee,
and overtake thee:

16. Cursed shalt thou be
in the city,
and cursed shalt thou be
in the field.
17. Cursed shall be
18. Cursed shall be
the fruit of thy body,
and the fruit of thy land,
19. Cursed shalt thou be
when thou comest in,
and cursed shalt thou be
when thou goest out.

20. The LORD shall
send upon thee
cursing, vexation,
and rebuke,
in all that thou
settest thine hand unto
for to do,
until thou be destroyed,
and until thou perish quickly;
because of the Wickedness
of thy doings,
whereby thou hast
forsaken Me.

THE FRUIT OF ELISHA'S HEAD WAS CURSED: THAT MEANT THAT HE DID NOT HAVE DOMINION OVER HIS OWN FLESH.

. GENESIS 1:26-28.

26. And God Said,

"Let us make Man in Our Image,
after Our Likeness:
and let them have Dominion
over the Fish of the Sea,
and over the Fowl of the Air,
and over the Cattle,
and over all the Earth,
and over every creeping thing
that creepeth upon the Earth."

27. So God created Man
in His Own Image,
in The Image of God created He him;
male and female created He them.
28. And God Blessed them,
and God Said unto them,

"Be fruitful, and multiply,
and replenish the Earth,
and subdue It:
and have Dominion
and over every Living Thing
that moveth upon the Earth."

gohf:

"Go up [in a whirlwind], you baldhead"

ALL UNBELIEVERS LIVE IN A DELUSIONAL STATE IN WHICH THEY DO NOT PERCEIVE REALITY, BUT ONLY WHAT THEY IMAGINE REALITY TO BE.

. DEUTERONOMY 12:32-13:5.

32. What thing soever
I Command you,
observe to do it:
thou shalt not add thereto,
nor diminish from it.
IF there arise among you a Prophet,
or a Dreamer of Dreams,
and giveth thee a Sign or a Wonder,
2. And the Sign or
the Wonder come to pass,
whereof he spake unto thee,
saying,

"LET US GO AFTER OTHER GODS,
WHICH THOU HAST NOT KNOWN,
AND LET US SERVE THEM;"

3. Thou shalt not hearken unto
The Words of that Prophet,
or that Dreamer of Dreams:
for The LORD your God proveth you,
to know whether ye love
The LORD your God
with all your heart
and with all your soul.
4. Ye shall walk after
The LORD your God,
and fear Him,
and keep His Commandments,
and obey His Voice,
and ye shall serve Him,
and cleave unto Him.
5. And that prophet,
or that Dreamer of Dreams,
shall be put to death;
because he hath spoken
to turn you away
from The LORD your God,
Which brought you
out of the Land of Egypt,
and Redeemed you
out of the House of Bondage,
to thrust thee out of The Way
which The LORD thy God
Commanded thee to walk in.

APPLIED TO THE BIBLE, UNBELIEVERS ADD AND SUBTRACT THINGS FROM THE BIBLE TO MAKE IT NONSENSICAL, AND THEN CLAIM THAT THE BIBLE MAKES NO SENSE.

. 2nd KINGS 2:23-25.

23. And he went up
from thence
unto Bethel:
and as he was
going up by the way,
there came forth
little children
out of the city,
and mocked him,
and said unto him,

"Go up, thou bald head;
go up, thou bald head."

24. And he turned back,
and looked on them,
and cursed them
in the Name of The LORD.
And there came forth
two she bears out of the wood,
and tare forty and two children
of them.
25. And he went from thence
to mount Carmel,
and from thence
he returned to Samaria.

THE LITTLE CHILDREN HAD NO WAY OF KNOWING THAT ELIYAH HAD GONE UP TO HEAVEN IN A WHIRLWIND: THEY HAD NO WAY OF KNOWING WHO ELISHA WAS.

Had they known that he was a Prophet, they would have been terrified.

They were wicked brats, who did not care that this their senior MIGHT have been a Prophet, because their chances of meeting one was so minute.

THE SCRIPTURE EXPLICITLY STATED THAT ELISHA WAS GOING UP TO BETHEL.

gohf:

The baldhead was not the provocation, doesn't it remind you of when Satan misquoted scripture to Jesus, telling him to jump down. And Jesus said, tempt not the Lord God.

NO, IT DOES NOT: BECAUSE THERE IS NO CORRELATION.

. DEUTERONOMY 6:16.

16. Ye shall not tempt
The LORD your God,
as ye tempted him in Massah.

THE STUPID CHILDREN WERE NOT TRYING TO TEST WHETHER OR NOT GOD WAS WITH ELISHA- THEY SIMPLY ASSUMED THAT HE WAS NOT.

gsegun43:

You sef know deep inside you that what they did was not worth being mauled - either to death or not, and no matter how you try to justified it, we can still compare it with Deborah Samuel's killing.
grin

NO MATTER HOW WE TRY TO JUSTIFY IT: NOT EVEN IF WE USE GOD'S STANDARD OF JUSTICE?

Isn't that a foolish statement?

You are claiming that there is no standard of Justice on Earth, let alone Heaven, where the possible killing of those children was justified!

. LEVITICUS 26:21-24.

21. "And if ye walk
contrary unto Me,
and will not hearken
unto Me;
I will bring seven times
more Plagues upon you
according to your Sins.
22. "I will also send Wild Beasts
among you,
which shall rob you of your children,
and destroy your cattle,
and make you few in number;
and your high ways
shall be desolate.
23. "And if ye will not
be reformed by Me
by these things,
but will walk
contrary unto Me;
24. "Then will I also walk
contrary unto you,
and will punish you
yet seven times
for your Sins."

THIS WAS THE LAW OF THE LAND OF Y'SRAEL: THEIR COVENANT WITH YAHWEH GOD WAS THAT THEY TEACH THIS TO ALL THEIR CHILDREN.

That is why they were CIRCUMCIZED.

Kobojunkie:

Now in the case of Elisha and the 40 children, there is a context to that story you conveniently ignore. Before Elisha was established as a prophet, many of God's prophet's in the land had been hunted down and murdered by the people who had mostly turned to idol worshipping. The few remaining prophets went into hiding, some thanks to Obadiah. Elijah, a major prophet at the time panicked and ran for his life for fear that he was next but in 1 kings 19, we read of how God sent him back so he could anoint those he had chosen to resolve the problem, this after So many of His prophets had been used for target practice. undecided

So in 2 Kings 2, the killings have ended, King Ahab, and his wife Jezebel, is out of the picture, and Elijah is replaced by Elisha as the major prophet. Now Elisha is written to have been followed out of the city of Bethel by a group of about 40 boys, all of them mocking them and posing a possible threat, this in the same land that only recently made target practice out of prophets. Elisha couldn't dial 911, so He did the best thing which was to call on the God who only recently installed him as a prophet. And God responded with a vengeance sending a message to all in the land that He would not tolerate a repeat of recent events. And His message was clearly received in all of Israel too because at no other time is it written, after that, that God's prophets were rounded up and massacred in a similar manner by the people of Israel. undecided

2. You folks need to quit with what seems a Satan delusion, so you can in fact see what is written as it is written. undecided

Arthur C. Clarke said:

. ANY REVOLUTIONARY IDEA GOES THROUGH FOUR PHASES.

(1) "THAT'S THE STUPIDEST THING I EVER HEARD!"

(2) "I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA...!"

(3) "I THOUGHT OF IT FIRST!"

(4) "ANY FOOL KNOWS THAT!"

Arthur C. Clarke predicted the Communications Satellite (1945), Satellite Cable TV and moral decay from Adult programming (1960), and the mass production of materials stronger than Diamond (1979). He did not simply imagine these ideas, but as a qualified Scientist, he Mathematically proved that they were physically possible- just no one knew how to apply existing materials to achieve those goals.

spencekat:
Elijah was a short tempered prophet

THAT IS A TOTAL LIE: ELIYAH WAS ONE OF THE MOST RESTRAINED POWERFUL PROPHETS OF THE BIBLE.

He only acted after all the disrespectful children had grown up, and murdered his fellow Men of God.

Kobojunkie:
This story is about Elisha, not Elijah. undecided

ELISHA HAVING GROWN UP UNDER JEZEBEL'S RAMPAGE, HOW LONG-TEMPERED SHOULD HE HAVE BEEN?

He had the Right and Power to ERASE BETHEL, as their forefather Avraham erased SODOM and GOMORRAH.

TheElated177:

At the emboldened, what delusion are you talking about? Are your assertions explicitly written in the Scriptures? Aren't they your very own inferences and conclusion? You are entitled to your own interpretation based on your understanding of what transpired. Don't make it sound like it was written anywhere in the Scriptures.

THE SPIRIT OF GOD GUIDES THE SERVANT OF GOD IN INTERPRETING THE SCRIPTURES: YOU CANNOT ATTACK OUR LOGICAL CONCLUSIONS, SO YOU ATTACK US.

Ad hominem offensive defense.

KnownUnknown:

I have no bias in this situation and my last response was to a post that did not include the word “if”. All I showed was the similarity between you and your Islamic counterparts.

I’m the opposite of yourself and others who rush to assumptions and stone others to death based on nonsense because stoning others is not a behavior I’m even capable of. I’m not a savage like the abrahamic “law giver”.

. LEVITICUS 19:32-37.

32. Thou shalt rise up
before the hoary head,
and honour the face
of the old man,
and fear thy God:
I (am) The LORD.
33. "And if a stranger
sojourn with thee in your land,
ye shall not vex him.
34. " (But) the stranger
that dwelleth with you
shall be unto you
as one born among you,
and thou shalt love him
as thyself;
for ye were strangers
in the land of Egypt:
I (am) The LORD your God.
35. "Ye shall do
no unrighteousness in Judgment,
in meteyard, in weight,
or in measure.
36. "Just balances,
just weights,
a just ephah,
and a just hin,
shall ye have:
I (am) The LORD your God,
Which brought you
out of the land of Egypt.
37.Therefore shall ye
observe all My Statutes,
and all My Judgments,
and do them:
I am The LORD."

YAHWEH GOD IS THE SUPREME BEING AND SOURCE OF ALL LIFE- YOU HAVE PERMANENTLY DAMNED YOURSELF BY CALLING HIM A SAVAGE!

No Atheist has ever answered me, when I have asked: WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE COMMANDED INSTEAD?

Elisha just finished experiencing what happens when Evil Brats like those are allowed to grow up.

Their behavior was consistent with the louts of Sodom- which is explained in horrific detail in THE BOOK OF JASHER.

Wilgrea7:

I'm curious. On what basis did you arrive at the conclusion that 2 bears can injure 40 men while all of them try to run away. No matter how i try to think of it, it doesn't seem possible. 5, sure. 10, maybe. 40? I highly doubt it.

Also, what gives you the impression that the "youths" were "driven away", and not killed?

THE SCRIPTURE SAYS THAT THESE WERE CHILDREN OF THE ENTIRE CITY: THEY HAD COME DOWN TO TAUNT THE STRANGER GOING UP TO CARMEL.

The Bears came out of the woods, and the children should have had to run uphill to escape. THIS IS TOTALLY EXHAUSTING: I COME FROM A REGION JUST OF SUCH A DESCRIPTION.

You cannot go a quarter mile toward OKE-IDANRE having run at your top speed, without being reduced to CRAWLING, and FAINTING.

BEARS are excellent climbers, with much more stamina than Human Beings.

Wilgrea7:

The total number of children present wasn't stated.
It does still change the fact that it makes no logical sense for 2 bears to be able to maul 42 children..

If you can show me any instance in real life where as few as 2 bears were able to “wound" 40+ people, I'd be happy to see it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-6zkb9rnc0

THE WORST THING ABOUT BEAR PURSUIT IS THAT THEY DO NOT LOOK AS THOUGH THEY ARE MOVING FAST.

Kobojunkie:

You have a huge problem with comprehension there, don't you? undecided

Use your brain well. Was Elisha the only bald man in the land that 42 boys would chose to gang up to bully him and him alone?

UNBELIEVERS CANNOT FOCUS ON WHAT IS IMPORTANT, AND GET DISTRACTED TO IRRELEVANT ISSUES.

In Yoruba Culture, it is inferred that a person rude to their seniors must have been "raised by the wolves."

That is, with no experience of grandparents, parents, relatives, neighbours, nor elder siblings, to teach them respect.

Lack of Home Training.

Kobojunkie:

Surely, you can conceive how it was more than just about him happening to be baldness for Pete's sake. undecided

HEAD HAIR WAS VERY IMPORTANT IN THEIR RELIGION: I COULD NOT POST IN HEBREW ISRAELITE GROUPS, UNTIL I PROVED THAT I COULD GROW A BEARD, AND WAS NOT A "HAMITE."

(Once I showed them my authentic Hebrew-like beard, other excuses we're found to ignore my Posts!)

Kobojunkie:

LORD YESHUA ADDRESSED CEPHAS AS "SATAN:" WHO BUT A FOOL WOULD QUESTION THAT?

Satan is the author of all wickedness.

Sin feeds him

TheElated177:

Where and when did oaroloye elect me, theelated177, as his senator, governor or president? Aren't there people, people whom you pay so much, whose job it is to tackle all that you, oaroloye, highlighted above?

. EXODUS 21:28-29.

28. "If an ox gore
a man or a woman,
that they die:
then the ox
shall be surely stoned,
and his flesh
shall not be eaten;
but the owner of the ox
shall be quit.
29. "But if the ox
were wont to push
with his horn in time past,
and it hath been
testified to his owner,
and he hath not
kept him in,
but that he hath killed
a man or a woman;
the ox shall be stoned,
and his owner also
shall be put to death."

UNBELIEVERS ARE SO IN LOVE WITH THEIR OWN HATREDS AND DELUSIONS, THAT THEY CANNOT ASSIMILATE NOR EVALUATE IMPORTANT TRUTHS PUT TO THEM.

The lives of the Brats of Bethel are unimportant. That Men of God have control over the Beasts of the Earth is the important Take-Away from this Testimony.

The point of my Ministry is to rehabilitate this control in Believers, so that we control the Sinners of this country, as Lord Yeshua Commanded us to.

At The Judgment, LORD YESHUA will judge and punish HIS CHURCH for not CONTROLLING the Agents of Satan and Satan, before he judges and punishes, The ILLUMINATI, the COLONIAL/IMPERIALISTS, their TERRORIST Knights and Pawns, and so on.

But instead of learning the Hard Truths, you attack ME: the SOFT Target.
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by TheElated177: 1:57am On Aug 02, 2022
Dear Mkpishigas Oaroloye, listen.

oaroloye:

I HAVE ALREADY QUOTED THE ONE SCRIPTURAL PASSAGE THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING- BUT YOU RUDE FOOLS REFUSED TO ACKNOWLEDGE THEM.

Mkpishigas Oaroloye, what has Deuteronomy 28 got to do with baldness or even this message? Were you compelled to come on this thread? What's with all the insult? Is it by force to accept your satanic, serpentine teachings?

Oaroloye Mkpishigas, do not play that "I am your elder card" here. Age has nothing do to with spiritual matters. Anyone who deliberately tries to pervert the Path of Righteousness, as you are fond of doing, must be rebuked with utmost seriousness irrespective of the person's age. You can do that on your own threads and get away with it, but not here.

According to you, Mkpishigas Oaroloye, neither the prophets of old nor the disciples of Yahushua the Messiah got it right. How deluded can one individual be!

oaroloye:

THE FRUIT OF ELISHA'S HEAD WAS CURSED: THAT MEANT THAT HE DID NOT HAVE DOMINION OVER HIS OWN FLESH.

Ihe efu! Inyo + inyo = inyo.

Absolute rubbish. Utter humbug.
Futile words from the mouth of a deceiver and a liar. Oaroloye, you cannot curse someone YHVH Almighty, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them, the one and only true God, has blessed, anointed and honored. Oaroloye, didn't you learn anything from your mentor, Balaam?

The very same thing that Satan tried to use those miscreants to plant in the mind of Elisha, the prophet of YHVH Almighty, is what he tried to use you, oaroloye, for here as well. Efforts in futility.

You are envious of Elisha, the great and highly esteemed prophet and servant of YHVH Almighty. Oaroloye can't be like Elisha, one of the greatest prophets and servants of YHVH Almighty.

Mkpishigas Oaroloye, state where and when Elisha, the great and highly esteemed servant and prophet of YHVH Almighty was cursed by his God. Do that or shut up.

oaroloye:

ALL UNBELIEVERS LIVE IN A DELUSIONAL STATE IN WHICH THEY DO NOT PERCEIVE REALITY, BUT ONLY WHAT THEY IMAGINE REALITY TO BE.

Well, I guess you should know this since you're the chief among the unbelievers.

oaroloye:

THE SPIRIT OF GOD GUIDES THE SERVANT OF GOD IN INTERPRETING THE SCRIPTURES: YOU CANNOT ATTACK OUR LOGICAL CONCLUSIONS, SO YOU ATTACK US.

Ad hominem offensive defense.

This one probably thinks he is rightly and correctly dividing the Scriptures. Chai! You are just quoting Scriptures that have no single correlation with what is being discussed.

oaroloye:

UNBELIEVERS CANNOT FOCUS ON WHAT IS IMPORTANT, AND GET DISTRACTED TO IRRELEVANT ISSUES.

In Yoruba Culture, it is inferred that a person rude to their seniors must have been "raised by the wolves."

That is, with no experience of grandparents, parents, relatives, neighbours, nor elder siblings, to teach them respect.

Lack of Home Training.

Taah, mechie gi onu! You, Mkpishigas Oaroloye, are a racist and a tribalist. You don't get to play that "I am your elder" card here.

So people are to accept lies, delusions, deceptions and falsehood because they are from those who are older than them? In what universe does that happen? In what kind of book is such written.

You need to steer clear of my path on this forum. You are free to open your own threads and continue spreading your serpentine teachings. I have no time for a liar, a racist, a tribalist and a serpentine agent.

oaroloye:

UNBELIEVERS ARE SO IN LOVE WITH THEIR OWN HATREDS AND DELUSIONS, THAT THEY CANNOT ASSIMILATE NOR EVALUATE IMPORTANT TRUTHS PUT TO THEM.

As chief among the unbelievers, Mkpishigas Oaroloye should know.

oaroloye:

The lives of the Brats of Bethel are unimportant. That Men of God have control over the Beasts of the Earth is the important Take-Away from this Testimony.

The point of my Ministry is to rehabilitate this control in Believers, so that we control the Sinners of this country, as Lord Yeshua Commanded us to.

At The Judgment, LORD YESHUA will judge and punish HIS CHURCH for not CONTROLLING the Agents of Satan and Satan, before he judges and punishes, The ILLUMINATI, the COLONIAL/IMPERIALISTS, their TERRORIST Knights and Pawns, and so on.

But instead of learning the Hard Truths, you attack ME: the SOFT Target.

Like I said the other time:
"Where and when did oaroloye elect me, theElated177, as his senator, governor or president? Aren't there people, people whom you pay so much, whose job it is to tackle all that you, oaroloye, highlighted above?"
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by oaroloye(m): 6:48am On Aug 02, 2022
MUSHIGAS!

TheElated177:

Where and when did oaroloye elect me, theelated177, as his senator, governor or president? Aren't there people, people whom you pay so much, whose job it is to tackle all that you, oaroloye, highlighted above?

. EXODUS 20:16.

16. "Thou shalt not
bear False Witness
against the Neighbour."

BEARING FALSE WITNESS IS A VERY SERIOUS SIN YOU CANNOT COMMIT IT BY ACCIDENT.

. MARK 11:12-26.

12. And on the morrow,
when they had
come from Bethany,
he was hungry:
13. And seeing a fig tree
afar off having leaves,
he went to see if perhaps
he might find
any thing thereon:
But when he came to it
he found nothing
but leaves;
for the time
for figs was not (yet).

14. And Jesus Answered
and Said unto it,

“Let no man
eat fruit of thee hereafter
for ever.”

And his Disciples heard (it).

20 And in the morning,
as they passed by,
they saw the fig tree
dried up from the roots.
21. And Peter,
calling to remembrance
saith unto him,

“Master, behold,
the fig tree
which thou cursedst
is withered away.”
22. And Jesus Answering,
Said unto them,

“Have Faith in God.
23. "For verily I Say unto you,

'THAT WHOSOEVER SHALL SAY
UNTO THIS MOUNTAIN,

"BE THOU REMOVED,
AND BE THOU
CAST INTO THE SEA;'

AND SHALL NOT
DOUBT IN HIS HEART,
BUT SHALL BELIEVE
THAT THOSE THINGS
WHICH HE SAITH
SHALL COME TO PASS;
HE SHALL HAVE
WHATSOEVER HE SAITH.'

24. "Therefore I Say unto you,

'WHAT THINGS SOEVER YE DESIRE,
WHEN YE PRAY,
BELIEVE THAT YE RECEIVE (THEM),
AND YE SHALL HAVE (THEM).'

25. "And when ye stand praying,
forgive, if ye have aught against any,
that your Father also
which is in Heaven
may forgive you your trespasses.
26. "But if ye do not forgive,
neither will your Father
Which is in Heaven
forgive your trespasses."

[/quote]

"IF YOU KNOW YOURSELF
AND KNOW YOUR ENEMY,
YOU NEED NOT FEAR THE OUTCOME
EVEN OF A HUNDRED BATTLES.
IF YOU KNOW YOURSELF
BUT NOT YOUR ENEMY,
FOR EVERY VICTORY
YOU WILL SUSTAIN A DEFEAT.
IF YOU KNOW NEITHER YOURSELF
NOR YOUR ENEMY,
YOU WILL SUCCUMB EVERY TIME."

. -Sun Tzu.

color=silver].[/color]    LUKE 10:1-24..

After these things the Lord
appointed other seventy also,
and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place,
whither he himself would come.
2. Therefore Said he unto them,

"The Harvest truly is great,
but the labourers are few:
pray ye therefore
The Lord of the Harvest,
that He would send forth
labourers into His Harvest.
3. "Go your ways:
behold, I send you forth
as lambs among wolves.
4. "Carry neither purse,
nor scrip, nor shoes:
and salute no man by the way.
5. "And into whatsoever
house ye enter,
first say,

'PEACE BE TO THIS HOUSE.'

6. "And if the Son of Peace be there,
your Peace shall rest upon it:
if not,
it shall turn to you again.
7. "And in the same house remain,
eating and drinking
such things as they give:

'FOR THE LABOURER
IS WORTHY OF HIS HIRE.'

"Go not from house-to-house.
8. "And into whatsoever
city ye enter,
and they receive you,
eat such things
as are set before you:
9. "And Heal the Sick
that are therein,
and say unto them,

'THE KINGDOM OF GOD
IS COME NIGH UNTO YOU.'

10. "But into whatsoever
city ye enter,
and they receive you not,
go your ways out
into the streets of the same,
and say,

11.'EVEN THE DUST OF YOUR CITY,
WHICH CLEAVETH ON US,
WE DO WIPE OFF AGAINST YOU:
NOTWITHSTANDING
BE YE SURE OF THIS,
THAT THE KINGDOM OF GOD
IS COME NIGH UNTO YOU.'

12. "But I Say unto you,

'THAT IT SHALL BE
MORE TOLERABLE
IN THAT DAY
FOR SODOM,
THAN FOR THAT CITY.'

13. "Woe unto thee, Chorazin!
Woe unto thee, Bethsaida!
For if the Mighty Works
had been done in Tyre and Sidon,
which have been done in you,
they had a great while ago repented,
sitting in sackcloth and ashes.
14. "But it shall be more tolerable
for Tyre and Sidon at the Judgment,
than for you.
15. "And thou, Capernaum,
which art exalted to Heaven,
shalt be thrust down to Hell.
16. "He that heareth you
heareth me;
and he that despiseth you
despiseth me;
and he that despiseth me
despiseth Him
that sent me."

17. And the seventy returned
again with joy,
saying,

"Lord, even the Devils
are subject unto us
through thy Name."

18. And he Said unto them,

"I beheld Satan as lightning
fall from Heaven.
19. "Behold,
I give unto you Power
to tread on Serpents
and Scorpions,
and over all
the Power of the Enemy:
and nothing shall
by any means hurt you."
20. "Notwithstanding
in this rejoice not,
 that the spirits are subject
unto you;
but rather rejoice,
because your Names
are written in Heaven."

21. In that Hour
Jesus rejoiced in spirit,
and Said,

"I thank Thee,
O Father,
Lord of Heaven and Earth,
that thou hast hid these things
from the wise and prudent,
and hast revealed them
unto babes:
even so, Father;
for so it seemed Good
in Thy Sight.
22. "All things are
delivered to me
of my Father:
and no man knoweth
who The Son is,
but The Father;
and Who The Father is,
but The Son,
and he to whom The Son
will reveal him."

23. And he turned him
unto his Disciples,
and Said privately,

"Blessed are the eyes
which see The Things
that ye see:

24. "For I Tell you,

'THAT MANY
PROPHETS
AND KINGS
HAVE DESIRED TO SEE
THOSE THINGS
WHICH YE SEE,
AND HAVE NOT
SEEN THEM;
AND TO HEAR
THOSE THINGS
WHICH YE HEAR,
AND HAVE NOT
HEARD THEM.' "

TheElated177:

You are envious of Elisha, the great and highly esteemed prophet and servant of YHVH Almighty. Oaroloye can't be like Elisha, one of the greatest prophets and servants of YHVH Almighty.

Ihe efu!

.    MATTHEW 5:1-26.

AND seeing the multitudes,
he went up into a mountain:
and when he was set,
his Disciples came unto him:
2. And he opened his mouth,
and Taught them,
Saying,

3. "Blessed (are) the Poor in spirit:
for theirs is The Kingdom of Heaven.
4. "Blessed (are) they that mourn:
for they shall be comforted.
5. "Blessed (are) the meek:
for they shall inherit the Earth.
6. "Blessed (are) they which do
hunger and thirst after Righteousness:
for they shall be filled.
7. "Blessed (are) the merciful:
for they shall obtain mercy.
8. "Blessed (are) the pure in heart:
for they shall see God.
9. "Blessed (are) the Peacemakers:
for they shall be called

'THE CHILDREN OF GOD.'

10. "Blessed (are) they which are persecuted
for Righteousness' sake:
for theirs is The Kingdom of Heaven.
11. "Blessed (are) ye,
when men shall revile you,
and persecute you,
and shall say all manner of evil
against you falsely,
for my sake.
12. "Rejoice,
and be exceeding glad:
for Great is your Reward in Heaven:
for so persecuted they the Prophets
which were before you.
13. "Ye are the Salt of the Earth:
but if the salt have lost his savour,
wherewith shall it be salted?
it is thenceforth good for nothing,
but to be cast out,
and to be trodden under foot of men.
14. "Ye are The Light of the World.
A city that is set on an hill
cannot be hid.
15. "Neither do men light a candle,
and put it under a bushel,
but on a candlestick;
and it giveth light
unto all that are in the house.
16. “Let your light
so shine before men,
that they may see your Good Works,
and glorify your Father
Which is in Heaven.
17. "Think not that I am come
 to destroy The Law, or The Prophets:
 I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18. "For verily I Say unto you,

'TILL HEAVEN AND EARTH PASS,
ONE JOT OR ONE TITTLE SHALL IN NO WISE
 PASS FROM THE LAW,
 TILL ALL BE FULFILLED.'

19. "Whosoever therefore
shall break one
of these least Commandments,
and shall teach men so,
he shall be called The Least
in The Kingdom of Heaven:
but whosoever shall do and teach them,
the same shall be called Great
in The Kingdom of Heaven.
20. "For I Say unto you,

'THAT EXCEPT
YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS
SHALL EXCEED
(THE RIGHTEOUSNESS)
OF THE SCRIBES AND PHARISEES,
YE SHALL IN NO CASE ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.'

21. "Ye have heard
that it was said of them
of Old Time,

'THOU SHALT NOT KILL;'

and

'WHOSOEVER SHALL KILL
SHALL BE IN DANGER
OF THE JUDGMENT:'

22. "But I Say unto you,

'THAT WHOSOEVER IS ANGRY
WITH HIS BROTHER
WITHOUT A CAUSE
SHALL BE IN DANGER
OF THE JUDGMENT:'

and whosoever shall say
to his Brother,

'RACA,'

shall be in danger of the Council:
but whosoever shall say,

'THOU FOOL,'

shall be in danger of Hell Fire.
23. "Therefore if thou
bring thy Gift to the Altar,
and there rememberest
that thy brother
hath ought against thee;
24. "Leave there thy Gift
before the Altar,
and go thy way;
first be reconciled to thy brother,
and then come and offer thy Gift.
25. "Agree with thine Adversary quickly,
whiles thou art in the way with him;
lest at any time the Adversary
deliver thee to the Judge,
and the Judge deliver thee
to the Officer,
and thou be cast into Prison.
26. "Verily I Say unto thee,

'THOU SHALT BY NO MEANS
COME OUT THENCE,
TILL THOU HAST PAID
THE UTTERMOST FARTHING.' "

. MATTHEW 11:11.

11. "Verily I Say unto you,

'AMONG THEM THAT ARE
BORN OF WOMEN
THERE HATH NOT RISEN
A GREATER THAN
JOHN THE BAPTIST:
NOTWITHSTANDING
HE THAT IS LEAST
IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN
IS GREATER THAN HE.' "

. LUKE 7:28.

28. "For I Say unto you,

AMONG THOSE THAT ARE
BORN OF WOMEN
THERE IS NOT
A GREATER PROPHET
THAN JOHN THE BAPTIST:
BUT HE THAT IS LEAST
IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD
IS GREATER THAN HE.' "

I AM GREATER THAN ELISHA, SO WHY WOULD I BE ENVIOUS? YOU PROVE YOUR IGNORANCE OF THE GOSPEL, AND MERELY SPEAK TO TRY TO UNDERMINE ME.

At the cost of your own Soul.

. b]JOHN 10:1-10.[/b]

"Verily, verily,
I Say unto you,

'HE THAT ENTERETH NOT
BY THE DOOR
INTO THE SHEEPFOLD,
BUT CLIMBETH UP
SOME OTHER WAY,
THE SAME IS A THIEF
AND A ROBBER.'

2. "But he that entereth in by The Door
is The Shepherd of The Sheep.
3. "To him the porter openeth;
and the Sheep hear his voice:
and he calleth his own sheep
by name,
and leadeth them out.
4. "And when he putteth forth
his own sheep,
he goeth before them,
and the sheep follow him:
for they know his voice.
5. And a stranger
will they not follow,
but will flee from him:
for they know not
the voice of strangers."

6. This Parable Spake Jesus
unto them:
but they understood not
what things they were
which he Spake unto them.
7. Then Said Jesus
unto them again,

"Verily, verily,
I Say unto you,

'I AM THE DOOR
OF THE SHEEP.'

8. "All that ever came before me
are Thieves and Robbers:
but the sheep did not hear them.
9. “I am The Door:
by me if any man enter in,
he shall be Saved,
and shall go in and out,
and find Pasture.
10. "The Thief cometh not,
but for to steal,
and to kill,
and to destroy:
I am come
that they might have Life,
and that they might have It
more abundantly."

THE ENTIRETY OF THE OLD TESTAMENT IS A SCAM: EVERY SINGLE PROPHET WAS A FAILURE.

A stupendous number of Souls have been lost, including every single one of OUR ANCESTORS.

MOSES confessed on his last day with the Y'sraelites, that his Capital Punishment Doctrine had been a scam.

Had he instructed the Children of Y'srael differently, the whole World could have been Saved within several generations.

TheElated177:

Anyone who claims to be knowledgeable, spiritual, even, who doesn't know that Satan's chief aim is to capture the mind - which is the seat of every emotion - knows zilch. But, then, we, the saints, servants and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah, are aware of his serpentine ways. He is a liar and has been so from the beginning.

AGAIN, YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT: SATAN IS A VAMPIRIC ENTITY WHO FEEDS OFF OF SIN-TAINTED LIFE FORCE, AS PER GOD'S CURSE UPON HIM.

He has to do this in order to survive.

He can die, and all his Devil's can die.

CARLOS CASTANEDA'S VISIONS expose what The Bible has really been talking about the whole time- which Knowledgeable Oyinbos have been trying to cover up since the past 500 years.

TheElated177:

So, how does he intend to do that without capturing the minds of humans? Can the mind be captured without the emotions? The lust of the eyes, the lust of the flesh and the pride of life come from where, oaroloye?

oaroloye:

THE TEN TALENTS.  (Matthew 25:1-46.)

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. ETERNAL LIFE.

[color=silver].
  THE TEN POUNDS.  (Luke 19:11-27.)

1. THE ABOVE; 2. THE BELOW.
3. THE EARTH; 4. THE NETHER REALMS.
5. FIRE; 6. WATER.
7. THE MOVING; 8. THE STATIONARY.
9. THE LOUD; 10. THE SILENT.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda (1985).].

.  DEUTERONOMY 25:1-4.

IF there be
a controversy between men,
and they come unto judgment,
that the judges may judge them;
then they shall justify the Righteous,
and condemn the Wicked.
2. And it shall be, if the Wicked man
be worthy to be beaten,
that the judge shall cause him
to lie down,
and to be beaten before his face,
according to his fault,
by a certain number.
3. Forty stripes he may give him,
and not exceed:
lest, if he should exceed,
and beat him above these
with many stripes,
then thy Brother
should seem vile unto thee.
4. Thou shalt not muzzle the ox
when he treadeth out (the corn).

ALL HUMANS EXIST ON EIGHT DYNAMIC LEVELS IN FORTY LEVELS OF AWARENESS:

.  THE EIGHT DYNAMICS.

1. SELF; 2. FAMILY; 3. GROUPS; 4. ALL MANKIND; 5. ALL LIVING THINGS; 6. THE MEST (Matter, Energy, Space, Time - i.e. PHYSICAL) UNIVERSE; 7. SPIRITS; 8. GOD.

.  THE FORTY AWARENESS LEVELS.

40. SERENITY
30. POSTULATES
22. GAMES
20. ACTION

8.0 EXHILARATION
6.0 AESTHETICS

4.0 ENTHUSIASM
3.5 CHEERFULNESS
3.0 CONSERVATISM
2.5 BOREDOM
2.0 OVERT HOSTILITY
1.8 PAIN
1.5 ANGER
1.4 HATE
1.2 NO SYMPATHY
1.1 COVERT HOSTILITY
1.0 FEAR
0.9 SYMPATHY
0.5 GRIEF
0.1 APATHY
0.0 BODY DEATH.

.  THE AWARENESS LEVELS REQUIRED TO COMMAND THE DYNAMICS.

8. SELF; 12. GROUPS; 15. ALL MANKIND; 22. MEST UNIVERSE; 32. SPIRITS; 40. GOD.

. DIANETICS AXIOMS.

THE Source of Life is a static
of peculiar and particular properties

[A LIFE STATIC has no size,
no shape, no mass, no temperature,
no frequency, nor any other physical property.]

2. At least a portion of the static
called life is impinged upon
the Physical Universe.
3. That portion of the Static of Life
which is impinged upon
the Physical Universe
has for its Dynamic Goal
SURVIVAL and ONLY Survival.
4. The Physical Universe
is reducible to motion of energy
operating in Space through Time.
5. That portion of the Static of Life
concerned with the Life Organisms
of the Physical Universe
is concerned WHOLLY with MOTION.

22. Theta and Thought
are similar orders of static.
23. All Thought is concerned
with Motion.
26. Thought is accomplished
by Theta Facsimiles
of Physical Universe,
Entities or Actions.

99. Theta Facsimiles can recombine
into new symbols.
100. Language is the symbolization
of effort.
101. Language depends for its force
upon the force which accompanied
its definition.

[Note: Counter-effort, not language, is aberrative.]

109. Behavior is modified
by Counter-Efforts which have
impinged on the Organism.

115. SELF-DETERMINISM is
the Theta Control of the Organism.
116. A SELF-DETERMINED EFFORT
is that Counter-Effort
which has been received
into the Organism in the Past
and integrated into the organism
for its Conscious Use.

119. Agreement with any Source,
contra- or pro-survival,
postulates a New Reality
for the organism.
120. Non-Survival Courses,
Thoughts and Actions
require Non-Optimum Effort.
121. Every Thought has been preceded
by Physical Action.
122. The Mind does with Thought
as it has done with entities
in the Physical Universe.

127. All perceptions reaching
the organism's sense channels
are recorded and stored by Theta Facsimile.

Definition: Perception is the process
of recording data from
the Physical Universe and storing it
as a Theta Facsimile.

Definition: Recall is the process
of regaining Perceptions.
128. Any organism can recall
everything which it has perceived.

.  SCIENTOLOGY AXIOMS 1-10.

LIFE IS BASICALLY A STATIC.

Definition: a Life Static has no mass,
no motion, no wavelength,
no location in space or in time.
It has the ability to postulate and to perceive.
2. The Static is capable of Considerations,
Postulates, and Opinions.
3. Space, Energy, Objects, Form,
and Time are the result of Considerations
made and/or agreed upon or not by the Static,
and are perceived solely because
the Static considers that it can perceive them.
4. Space is a Viewpoint of Dimension.
5. Energy consists of
postulated particles
in Space.
6. Objects consist of
grouped particles and solids.
7. Time is basically a postulate
that Space and particles will persist.
8. The apparency of Time is
the change of position of particles in space.
9. Change is the primary manifestation of Time.
10. The Highest Purpose in this Universe
is the Creation of an Effect.

[See: SCIENCE OF SURVIVAL: The Prediction of Human Behaviour, by L. Ron Hubbard (1951).
THE DYNAMICS AND TONE SCALE, by L. Ron Hubbard (1952).
SCIENTOLOGY: The Fundamentals of Thought, by L. Ron Hubbard (1956).
See: SCIENTOLOGY 0-8: The Book of Basics, by L. Ron Hubbard (1970).]

IT IS THE DUTY OF THE SERVANTS OF GOD TO CONTROL THE DEVIL AND HIS MINIONS: KNOWLEDGE/RESPONSIBILITY/CONTROL ARE THE KEYS TO ACHIEVING THAT.

That is: AWARENESS.

. JOHN 8:30-32.[/color]

30. As he Spake these Words,
many believed on him.
31. Then Said Jesus to those Jews
which believed on him,

"If ye continue in my Word,
(then) are ye my Disciples indeed;
32. "And ye shall know The Truth,
and The Truth shall make you Free."

KEEPING THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD FORCES THE CREATION OF FUNDAMENTAL FACSIMILES: FUNDAMENTAL FACSIMILES CAN BE REARRANGED TO CREATE/RECREATE ANY DATA!

TheElated177:

I guess you have a lot of growing up to do, then, oaroloye.

I AM A WARRIOR- WARRIORS DO NOT "GUESS:" WE KNOW.

TheElated177:

YOU HAVE DUG YOUR WAY DOWN TO HELL WITH YOUR OWN MOUTH.

ScienceWatch.
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by TheElated177: 12:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
Dear Mkpishigas Oaroloye,

Like I said the other time:
"Where and when did oaroloye elect me, theElated177, as his senator, governor or president? Aren't there people, people whom you pay so much, whose job it is to tackle all that you, oaroloye, highlighted

oaroloye:

I AM GREATER THAN ELISHA, SO WHY WOULD I BE ENVIOUS? YOU PROVE YOUR IGNORANCE OF THE GOSPEL, AND MERELY SPEAK TO TRY TO UNDERMINE ME.

Futile words from the mouth of a deceiver and a liar. Oaroloye, you cannot curse someone YHVH Almighty, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them, the one and only true God, has blessed, anointed and honored. Oaroloye, didn't you learn anything from your mentor, Balaam?

The very same thing that Satan tried to use those miscreants to plant in the mind of Elisha, the prophet of YHVH Almighty, is what he tried to use you, oaroloye, for, as well. Efforts in futility.

Mkpishigas Oaroloye, state where and when Elisha, the great and highly esteemed servant and prophet of YHVH Almighty was cursed by his God. Do that or shut up.

Mkpishigas Oaroloye, you are envious of Elisha, the great and highly esteemed prophet and servant of YHVH Almighty. Oaroloye can't be like Elisha, one of the greatest prophets and servants of YHVH Almighty.

oaroloye:

THE ENTIRETY OF THE OLD TESTAMENT IS A SCAM: EVERY SINGLE PROPHET WAS A FAILURE.

This confirms everything. You, oaroloye, are a serpentine agent. You, oaroloye, are the true son of your father, Satan. You, oaroloye, are a liar, a deceiver and a reprobate. You have lost already.

oaroloye:

AGAIN, YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT: SATAN IS A VAMPIRIC ENTITY WHO FEEDS OFF OF SIN-TAINTED LIFE FORCE, AS PER GOD'S CURSE UPON HIM.

Anyone who claims to be knowledgeable, spiritual, even, who doesn't know that Satan's chief aim is to capture the mind - which is the seat of every emotion - knows zilch. But, then, we, the saints, servants and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah, are aware of his serpentine ways. He is a liar and has been so from the beginning.

So, how does he intend to do that without capturing the minds of humans? Can the mind be captured without the emotions? The lust of the eyes, the lust of the flesh and the pride of life come from where, oaroloye?

oaroloye:

I AM A WARRIOR- WARRIORS DO NOT "GUESS:" WE KNOW.

Taah, mechie gi onu! You, Mkpishigas Oaroloye, are a racist, a tribalist and a serpentine agent.

I guess you have a lot of growing up to do, then, oaroloye.

You, oaroloye, crave attention. You aren't getting anymore from me. It is a public forum, post whatever you like. It will never have any bearing on my mission here and out of here.
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by KnownUnknown: 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
oaroloye:

YAHWEH GOD IS THE SUPREME BEING AND SOURCE OF ALL LIFE- YOU HAVE PERMANENTLY DAMNED YOURSELF BY CALLING HIM A SAVAGE!

No Atheist has ever answered me, when I have asked: WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE COMMANDED INSTEAD?

Elisha just finished experiencing what happens when Evil Brats like those are allowed to grow up.

Their behavior was consistent with the louts of Sodom- which is explained in horrific detail in THE BOOK OF JASHER.

CHUG CHUG IS THE SUPREME BEING AND SOURCE OF ALL LIFE- YOU HAVE PERMANENTLY DAMNED YOURSELF BY GLORIFYING YAHWEH THE MALEVOLENT!

No Yahwehphile has ever answered me, when I have asked: WHY IS HE SO VIOLENT?

Elisha just finished displaying all the malevolent nature of the Epitome of Evil.

His behavior was consistent with the louts of Israel- which is explained in horrific detail in THE BIBLE.
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by oaroloye(m): 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
MISHIGAS!

oaroloye:

. DEUTERONOMY 28:1-20.

AND it shall come to pass,
if thou shalt hearken diligently
unto The Voice of The LORD thy God,
to observe and to do
all His Commandments
Which I Command thee
this Day,
that the LORD thy God
will set thee on high
above all nations of the Earth.
2. And all these Blessings
shall come on thee,
and overtake thee,
if thou shalt hearken unto
The Voice of The LORD
thy God.
3. Blessed shalt thou be
in the city,
in the field.
4. Blessed shall be
the fruit of thy body,
and the fruit of thy ground,
and the fruit of thy cattle,
5. Blessed shall be
6. Blessed shalt thou be
when thou comest in,
when thou goest out.
7. The LORD shall
Cause thine Enemies
that rise up against thee
to be smitten before thy face:
they shall come out
against thee one way,
and flee before thee
seven ways.
8. The LORD shall
Command the Blessing
upon thee in thy storehouses,
and in all that thou
settest thine hand unto;
and He shall Bless thee
in the land which
The LORD thy God
giveth thee.
9. The LORD shall
establish thee
an Holy people unto Himself,
as he hath sworn unto thee,
if thou shalt keep
The Commandments
of The LORD thy God,
and walk in His Ways.
10. And all people
of the Earth shall see
that thou art called by
The Name of The LORD;
and they shall be
afraid of thee.
11. And The LORD
shall make thee
plenteous in goods,
in the fruit of thy body,
and in the fruit of thy cattle,
and in the fruit of thy ground,
in the land which
The LORD Sware
unto thy Fathers
to give thee.
12. The LORD shall
open unto thee
His Good Treasure,
the Heaven to give the rain
unto thy land in his season,
and to Bless all
the Work of thine hand:
and thou shalt lend
unto many nations,
and thou shalt not borrow.
13. And The LORD shall
make thee the Head,
and not the Tail;
and thou shalt be above only,
and thou shalt not be beneath;
if that thou hearken unto
The Commandments
of The LORD thy God,
Which I Command thee
this day,
to observe and to do them:
14. And thou shalt not
go aside from
any of the Words
Which I Command thee
this Day,
to the right hand,
or to the left,
to go after other gods
to serve them.

15. But it shall
come to pass,
if thou wilt not
hearken unto The Voice
of The LORD thy God,
to observe to do
all His Commandments
and His Statutes
Which I Command thee
this Day;
That all these Curses
shall come upon thee,
and overtake thee:

16. Cursed shalt thou be
in the city,
and cursed shalt thou be
in the field.
17. Cursed shall be
18. Cursed shall be
the fruit of thy body,
and the fruit of thy land,
19. Cursed shalt thou be
when thou comest in,
and cursed shalt thou be
when thou goest out.

20. The LORD shall
send upon thee
cursing, vexation,
and rebuke,
in all that thou
settest thine hand unto
for to do,
until thou be destroyed,
and until thou perish quickly;
because of the Wickedness
of thy doings,
whereby thou hast
forsaken Me.

. GENESIS 1:26-28.

26. And God Said,

"Let us make Man in Our Image,
after Our Likeness:
and let them have Dominion
and over the Cattle,
and over all the Earth,
and over every creeping thing
that creepeth upon the Earth."

27. So God created Man
in His Own Image,
in The Image of God created He him;
male and female created He them.
28. And God Blessed them,
and God Said unto them,

"Be fruitful, and multiply,
and replenish the Earth,
and subdue It:
and have Dominion
and over every Living Thing
that moveth upon the Earth."

TheElated177:

I NEVER SAY ANYTHING THAT I CANNOT SUPPORT WITH RELEVANT SCRIPTURES: THAT IS WHY I VERY CAREFULLY POSTED THE SCRIPTURAL PROOFS FOR MY COUNTER-RELIGIOUS STATEMENTS.

The Servants of Satan hide in Darkness: if you served Lord Yeshua, you would speak Lord Yeshua's Words.

The Roman Catholic Church smites Protestants secretly. They worship the Saints as gods. Your rhetoric is consistent.

I DID NOT MAKE ELISHA BALD- ONLY WICKED PEOPLE SAY THAT POINTING OUT FACTS IS CURSING!

TheElated177:

Oaroloye, would you have said such if you had any form of baldness?

OF COURSE, YOU FOOL! CURSES DO NOT BECOME BLESSINGS BECAUSE I HAVE THEM!

That is the Religion that the Oyinbos taught us: MOTHER TERESA OF CALCUTTA is revered as a Saint, even by those who do not believe in neither ROMAN CATHOLICISM, nor CHRISTIANITY- in Reality, she was reported to be an insane sadist, who withheld painkillers from sick people in agony, because, according to her mad beliefs, it made them more Spiritual.

She is accused of telling a Hindu sufferer that his pain was "JESUS: KISSING HIM!" (Sic.) The sick man retorted: "TELL YOUR GOD TO STOP KISSING ME!"

I wear glasses because I cannot see without them- that is called blindness: blindness is a curse.

I am feeble, sickly, I had to Fast for a month, to even get my stupid excuse for a beard, my hair is losing its colour, and it did not reverse as it did when I was 42, and only Fasted TEN days!

THESE ARE NOT BLESSINGS: THESE ARE CURSES! These are not "Abundant Life:" these are The Signs of Imminent Death.

I have zero Spiritual control over my cellular body at this time. By my deliberate choice.

IF I SHOULD ACCEPT MY HEALING, I WILL HAVE TO OPERATE ON THAT LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY.

One of the consequences of this is that I would be responsible for the lives of my Enemies. Who would all die, without my active efforts to keep them alive.

Which effort I am not willing to make, because it would eventually reduce them to cattle.

. EXODUS 21:28-29.

28. "If an ox gore
a man or a woman,
that they die:
then the ox
shall be surely stoned,
and his flesh
shall not be eaten;
but the owner of the ox
shall be quit.
29. "But if the ox
were wont to push
with his horn in time past,
and it hath been
testified to his owner,
and he hath not
kept him in,
but that he hath killed
a man or a woman;
the ox shall be stoned,
and his owner also
shall be put to death."

TheElated177:

The very same thing that Satan tried to use those miscreants to plant in the mind of Elisha, the prophet of YHVH Almighty, is what he tried to use you, oaroloye, for here as well. Efforts in futility.

THE LAST REFUGE OF THE HYPOCRITICAL SHILL IS TO ACCUSE OTHERS OF DOING WHAT THEY THEY ARE DOING.

I tell you that Elisha was a failure.

He us remembered and praised for Solving Problems. But no one talks about his participation in causing those Problems in the first place.

. DEUTERONOMY 25:11-19.

11. When men strive together
one with another,
and the wife of the one
draweth near
for to deliver her husband
out of the hand of him
that smiteth him,
and putteth forth her hand,
and taketh him by the secrets:
12. Then thou shalt
cut off her hand,
thine eye shall not pity her.

13. Thou shalt not
have in thy bag
divers weights,
a great and a small.
14. Thou shalt not
have in thine house
divers measures,
a great and a small.
15. But thou shalt have
a perfect and just weight,
a perfect and just measure
shalt thou have:
that thy days may be lengthened
in the Land which
The LORD thy God giveth thee.
16. For all that do such things,
and all that do unrighteously,
are an abomination
unto the LORD thy God.

17. Remember what Amalek
did unto thee by the way,
when ye were come forth
out of Egypt;
18. How he met thee
by the way,
and smote
the hindmost of thee,
even all that were feeble
behind thee,
when thou wast
faint and weary;
and he feared not God.
19. Therefore it shall be,
when the LORD thy God
hath given thee rest
from all thine enemies
round about,
in the Land which
The LORD thy God giveth thee
for an inheritance
to possess it,
that thou shalt blot out
the Remembrance of Amalek
from under Heaven;
thou shalt not forget it.

ELISHA DID NOTHING WRONG IN CURSING THE BRATS OF BETHEL- HE JUST DID NOT CONSIDER THE CONSEQUENCES OF EXECUTING THE LAW.

The Book of Deuteronomy is Moses' final obedience of God, to pass on the Commandments he ought to have taught since the very first year.

He hated his people, and wanted them to suffer as he had. Since he was their leader, that meant that he also had to suffer 40 wasted years in the Wilderness.

Lord Yeshua, however, loved his Disciples, and warned them of the danger of Judging and Condemning fellow Sinners, FROM THE BEGINNING.

MOSES HATED HIS FELLOW Y'SRAELITES, AND SO WAITED 40 YEARS TO WARN THEM THAT ASYMMETRICAL JUDGMENTS WOULD KILL THEM.

. MATTHEW 7:1-6.

“JUDGE not,
that ye be not judged.
2. "For with what judgment
ye judge,
ye shall be judged;
and with what measure
ye mete,
it shall be measured
to you again.
3. "And why beholdest
thou the mote
that is in thy brother's eye,
but considerest not the beam
that is in thine own eye?
4. "Or how wilt thou say to thy brother,

'LET ME PULL OUT THE MOTE
OUT OF THINE EYE;'

and, behold,
a beam is in thine own eye?
5. "Thou Hypocrite,
first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou see clearly
to cast out the mote
out of thy brother's eye.
6. "Give not that which is holy
unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your pearls
before swine,
lest they trample them
under their feet,
and turn again
and rend you."

LORD YESHUA LOVED HIS DISCIPLES, SO HE WARNED THEM UP-FRONT AGAINST HAVING DIFFERENT STANDARDS FOR THOSE WHOM THEY ACCUSE, THAN FOR THEMSELVES.

MaxInDHouse:

Topics are treated among Christians secretly if it couldn't be quoted word for word in the scriptures,

THAT IS A LIE:

This is how they justify wicked Teachings that have no foundation!

Once you agree to this, the Leadership can order you to accept any rules they want, without Biblical explanation!

Kobojunkie:

Now in the case of Elisha and the 40 children, there is a context to that story you conveniently ignore. Before Elisha was established as a prophet, many of God's prophet's in the land had been hunted down and murdered by the people who had mostly turned to idol worshipping. The few remaining prophets went into hiding, some thanks to Obadiah. Elijah, a major prophet at the time panicked and ran for his life for fear that he was next but in 1 kings 19, we read of how God sent him back so he could anoint those he had chosen to resolve the problem, this after So many of His prophets had been used for target practice. undecided

So in 2 Kings 2, the killings have ended, King Ahab, and his wife Jezebel, is out of the picture, and Elijah is replaced by Elisha as the major prophet. Now Elisha is written to have been followed out of the city of Bethel by a group of about 40 boys, all of them mocking them and posing a possible threat, this in the same land that only recently made target practice out of prophets. Elisha couldn't dial 911, so He did the best thing which was to call on the God who only recently installed him as a prophet. And God responded with a vengeance sending a message to all in the land that He would not tolerate a repeat of recent events. And His message was clearly received in all of Israel too because at no other time is it written, after that, that God's prophets were rounded up and massacred in a similar manner by the people of Israel. undecided

2. You folks need to quit with what seems a Satan delusion, so you can in fact see what is written as it is written. undecided

oaroloye:

I FIRST RAISED THIS POINT ON NAIRALAND AS FAR BACK AS AUGUST 27th 2016: 7:53pm.

[quote author=TheElated177 post=115221889]
What point?

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!

DUNCES OFTEN TRY TO COVER UP THEIR IGNORANCE, BY USING HEBREW EXPRESSIONS.

I am the first on NAIRALAND RELIGION to explain the context behind ELISHA'S perceived overreaction.

However, Kobojunkie does not acknowledge this, because he wants the importance of my Ministry ignored.

You are all so busy being insulted, that you pee away The Power that God sent me to deliver to you.

Kobojunkie:

THE AMATEUR DILETTANTE HYPOCRITES CAN BARELY SEE WHAT IS BEFORE THEIR NOSES, IT IS THOSE WHO MEDITATE WHO SEE THE ENTIRE PICTURES.

This was not these Brats' First Senior Stranger-vexing Rodeo!

THEY WERE KNOWN FOR DISRESPECTING ELDERS AND STRANGERS: THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN BAALISM BECOMES THE STATE RELIGION.

. JASHER 19:23-35.

23. And when the kings of Elam
had made war
with the kings of Sodom,
the kings of Elam captured
all the property of Sodom,
and they took Lot captive,
with his property,
and when it was told to Abraham
he went and made war
with the kings of Elam,
and he recovered from their hands
all the property of Lot
as well as the property of Sodom.

24. At that time the wife of Lot
bare him a daughter,
and he called her name Paltith,
saying,

"Because God had delivered him
and his whole household
from the kings of Elam;"

and Paltith daughter of Lot grew up,
and one of the men of Sodom
took her for a wife.

25. And a poor man
came into the city
to seek a maintenance,
and he remained in the city
some days,
and all the people of Sodom
caused a proclamation
of their custom
not to give this man
a morsel of bread to eat,
until he dropped dead
upon the earth,
and they did so.
26. And Paltith the daughter of Lot
saw this man lying in the streets
starved with hunger,
and no one would give him any thing
to keep him alive,
and he was just upon
the point of death.
27. And her soul was filled with pity
on account of the man,
and she fed him secretly with bread
for many days,
and the soul of this man
was revived.
28. For when she went forth
to fetch water
she would put the bread
in the water pitcher,
and when she came to the place
where the poor man was,
she took the bread from the pitcher
and gave it him to eat;
so she did many days.
29. And all the people of Sodom
and Gomorrah
wondered how this man
could bear starvation
for so many days.
30. And they said to each other,

"This can only be
that he eats and drinks,
for no man can bear starvation
for so many days or live
as this man has,
without even
his countenance changing;"

and three men
concealed themselves
in a place where
the poor man was stationed,
to know who it was
that brought him bread to eat.
31. And Paltith daughter of Lot
went forth that day to fetch water,
and she put bread
into her pitcher of water,
and she went to draw water
by the poor man's place,
and she took out the bread
from the pitcher
and gave it to the poor man
and he ate it.
32. And the three men
saw what Paltith did
to the poor man,
and they said to her,

"It is thou then
who hast supported him,
and therefore has he not starved,
nor changed in appearance
nor died like the rest."

33. And the three men
went out of the place
in which they were concealed,
and they seized Paltith
and the bread which was
in the poor man's hand.
34. And they took Paltith
and brought her before their judges,
and they said to them,

"Thus did she do,
and it is she who
supplied the poor man with bread,
therefore did he not die
all this time;
now therefore declare to us
the punishment due to this woman
for having transgressed our law."

35. And the people
of Sodom and Gomorrah
assembled and kindled a fire
in the street of the city,
and they took the woman
and cast her into the fire
and she was burned to ashes.

THIS IS THE ROAD THAT BETHEL WAS ON, THIS IS WHY THOSE CHILDREN COULD NEVER BE ALLOWED TO GROW UP!

This is the Road I have found NAIRALAND "CHRISTIANS" are on.

Kobojunkie:

And about the Peter issue and your inane attempts at including Satan into most everything . I asked you a simple question that you never provided an answer to. Ist Peter Satan? undecided

I ANSWERED YOUR SILLY QUESTION BUT RECEIVED NO ACKNOWLEDGEMENT.

Lord Yeshua shall judge you accordingly.

.     MATTHEW 25:31-33,41-46.

31. "When The Son of Man
shall come in his Glory,
and all the Holy Angels
with him,
then shall he sit upon
The Throne of his Glory:
32. "And before him
shall be gathered all nations:
and he shall separate
them one from another,
as a shepherd divideth
his sheep from the goats:
33. "And he shall set the sheep
on his right hand,
but the goats on the left.

41. "Then shall he say also
unto them on the left hand,

'DEPART FROM ME,
YE CURSED,
INTO EVERLASTING FIRE,
PREPARED FOR THE DEVIL
AND HIS ANGELS:
42. 'FOR I WAS AN HUNGRED,
AND YE GAVE ME NO MEAT:
I WAS THIRSTY,
AND YE GAVE ME NO DRINK:
43. 'I WAS A STRANGER,
AND YE TOOK ME NOT IN:
NAKED,
AND YE CLOTHED ME NOT:
SICK,
AND IN PRISON,
AND YE VISITED ME NOT.'

44. "Then shall they also
answer him,
saying,

'LORD,
WHEN SAW WE THEE
AN HUNGRED, OR ATHIRST,
OR A STRANGER, OR NAKED,
OR SICK, OR IN PRISON,
AND DID NOT MINISTER
UNTO THEE?'

45. "Then shall he
answer them,
saying,

'VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU,

"INASMUCH AS
YE DID IT NOT
TO ONE OF
THE LEAST OF THESE,
YE DID IT NOT TO ME." '

46. "And these shall go away
into Everlasting Punishment:
but the Righteous into Life Eternal."
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by oaroloye(m): 4:59am On Aug 03, 2022
oaroloye:

THE BIBLE TELLS US WHAT HAPPENED, BECAUSE THAT IS ALL WE NEED TO KNOW.

MEDITATION forces us to THINK of the different ways this could have happened.

THE SPIRIT OF GOD shows us which one is CORRECT.

What made you decide that they didn't all try to fight the Bear? (Bearskins are valuable!)

How many children were there to begin with? What was the terrain like? How did the bears attack? How far could the children run, before being exhausted, and overtaken?

You don't know any of these factors, but could only imagine that the 42 brats just stood there to be mauled!

THE PLAN OF YAHWEH GOD HAS ALWAYS BEEN THAT PARENTS TEACH THEIR CHILDREN HIS WAY: HE HAS NEVER DELEGATED THAT RESPONSIBILITY TO ANYONE ELSE.

. DEUTERONOMY 21:18-21.

18. If a man have
a stubborn and rebellious son,
which will not obey
the voice of his father,
or the voice of his mother,
and that,
when they have chastened him,
will not hearken unto them:
19. Then shall his father
and his mother
lay hold on him,
and bring him out
unto the Elders of his city,
and unto the Gate of his place;
20. And they shall say
unto the Elders of his city,

[i["THIS OUR SON
IS STUBBORN AND REBELLIOUS,
HE WILL NOT OBEY OUR VOICE;
HE IS A GLUTTON,
AND A DRUNKARD."[/i]

21. And all the men of his city
shall stone him with stones,
that he die:
so shalt thou put evil
away from among you;
and all Israel shall hear,
and fear.

IF, AS A CHILD, YOU FAILED TO LEARN THE WAY OF GOD, YOUR OWN PARENTS WERE COMMANDED TO EXECUTE YOU.

DAUGHTERS could be sold into Marriage or Slavery, and so become someone else's problem: but SONS were simply written off.

oaroloye:

. (7) THE MASTER/SLAVE RELATIONSHIP IS THE FUNDAMENTAL LAW OF CREATION.

. EXODUS 21:1-11.

"Now these are the Judgments
Which thou shalt set before them.

2. "If thou buy
an Hebrew servant,
six years He shall serve:
and in the seventh
he shall go out free for nothing.
3. "If he came in by himself,
he shall go out by himself:
if He were married,
then his wife
shall go out with him.
4. "If his master have
given him a wife,
and she have born
him sons or daughters;
the wife and her children
shall be her master's,
and He shall go out by himself.
5. "And if the servant
shall plainly say,

"I LOVE MY MASTER,
MY WIFE, AND MY CHILDREN;
I WILL NOT GO OUT FREE:"

6. "Then his master
shall bring him
unto the judges;
he shall also bring him
to the door
or unto the door post;
and his master
shall bore his ear
through with an aul;
and He shall serve him for ever.
7. "And if a man sell his daughter
to be a maidservant,
she shall not go out
as the menservants do.
8. "If she please not her master,
who hath betrothed her
to himself,
then shall he let her be redeemed:
to sell her
unto a strange nation
he shall have no power,
seeing He hath
dealt deceitfully with her.
9. "And if He have
betrothed her unto his son,
he shall deal with her
after the manner of daughters.
10. "If he take him another wife
her food, her raiment,
and her duty of marriage,
shall he not diminish.
11. "And if he do not
these three unto her,
then shall she go out free
without money."

. (cool IT IS THE DUTY OF THE PARENTS TO TEACH THEIR CHILDREN EVERYTHING THERE IS TO KNOW ABOUT GOD.

. DEUTERONOMY 6:1-9.

NOW these are
The Commandments,
The Statutes,
and The Judgments,
Which The LORD your God
Commanded to teach you,
that ye might do them
in the land whither ye go
to possess It:
2. That thou mightest
fear The LORD thy God,
to keep all His Statutes
and His Commandments,
Which I Command thee,
thou, and thy son,
and thy son's son,
all the days of thy life;
and that thy days
may be prolonged.
3. Hear therefore,
O Israel,
and observe to do (It);
that it may be well with thee,
and that ye may
increase mightily,
as the LORD God of thy fathers
hath promised thee,
in the land that floweth
with milk and honey.
4. Hear, O Israel:
The LORD our God
is one LORD:
5. And thou shalt love
The LORD thy God
with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul,
and with all thy might.
6. And these Words,
which I Command thee
this day,
shall be in thine heart:
7. And thou shalt teach Them
diligently unto thy children,
and shalt talk of Them
when thou sittest
in thine house,
and when thou walkest
by the way,
and when thou liest down,
and when thou risest up.
8. And thou shalt bind Them
for a sign upon thine hand,
and they shall be as frontlets
between thine eyes.
9. And thou shalt write Them
upon the posts of thy house,
and on thy gates.

PARENTS WHO FAIL TO DO THEIR DUTY MUST NOT WANT THEIR CHILDREN TO BE BLESSED WITH SURVIVAL AND GOOD SUCCESS.

THE PURPOSE OF SLAVERY IS TO TEACH A COVENANT MEMBER THE SEVEN SPIRITS OF GOD- IF THEY HAD NOT LEARNED THEM FROM THEIR PARENTS.

The best SlaveMaster is one who has the arbitrary power to kill their Slaves on a whim.

. EXODUS 21:20-27.

20. "And if a man
smite his servant,
or his maid,
with a rod,
and he die under his hand;
he shall be surely punished.
21. "Notwithstanding,
if he continue a day or two,
he shall not be punished:
for he is his money.

22. "If men strive,
and hurt a woman with child,
so that her fruit depart from her,
and yet no mischief follow:
he shall be surely punished,
according as the woman's husband
will lay upon him;
and he shall pay
as the judges determine.
23. "And if any mischief follow,
then thou shalt give life for life,
24. "Eye for eye,
tooth for tooth,
hand for hand,
foot for foot,
25. "Burning for burning,
wound for wound,
stripe for stripe.

26. "And if a man smite
the eye of his servant,
or the eye of his maid,
that it perish;
he shall let him go free
for his eye's sake.
27. "And if he smite
out his manservant's tooth,
or his maidservant's tooth;
he shall let him go free
for his tooth's sake."

NO ATHEIST IS INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO READ THROUGH THE BIBLE FROM THE BEGINNING, AND LEARN WHY THESE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD ARE RIGHTEOUS.

The Y'sraelite who did not have God did not deserve to live.

. DEUTERONOMY 30:10-20.

10. If thou shalt hearken
unto The Voice of
The LORD thy God,
to keep His Commandments
and His Statutes
Which are written
in this Book of The Law,
and if thou turn unto
The LORD thy God
with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul.
11. For This Commandment
which I Command thee
This Day,
it is not hidden from thee,
neither is it far off.
12. It is not in Heaven,
that thou shouldest say,

"WHO SHALL GO UP
FOR US TO HEAVEN,
AND BRING IT UNTO US,
THAT WE MAY HEAR IT,
AND DO IT?"

13. Neither is it
beyond the Sea,
that thou shouldest say,

"WHO SHALL GO OVER
THE SEA FOR US,
AND BRING IT UNTO US,
THAT WE MAY HEAR IT,
AND DO IT?"

14. But the Word is
very nigh unto thee,
in thy mouth,
and in thy Heart,
that thou mayest do it.
15. See, I have set
before thee this day
Life and Good,
and Death and Evil;
16. In that I Command thee
this Day to love
The LORD thy God,
to walk in His Ways,
and to keep
His Commandments
and His Statutes
and His Judgments,
that thou mayest
live and multiply:
and The LORD thy God
shall Bless thee
in the Land
whither thou goest
to possess It.
17. But if thine Heart
turn away,
so that thou wilt not hear,
but shalt be drawn away,
and worship other gods,
and serve them;
18. I denounce unto you
This Day,
that ye shall surely perish,
and that ye shall not
prolong your Days
upon the Land,
whither thou passest
over Jordan
to go to possess it.
19. I call Heaven and Earth
to Record this Day
against you,
that I have set before you
Life and Death,
Blessing and Cursing:
therefore Choose Life,

that both thou
and thy Seed may live:

20. That thou mayest love
The LORD thy God,

and that thou mayest obey
His Voice,

and that thou mayest
cleave unto Him:

for He is thy Life,
and the Length of thy Days:

that thou mayest
dwell in the Land
Which The LORD Sware
unto thy Fathers,
to Abraham,
to Isaac,
and to Jacob,
to give them.

ANYONE WHO LIVES BY THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD CLEAVES UNTO GOD, AND HEARS GOD'S VOICE- THIS IS HOW YOU VALIDATE THE EXISTENCE OF GOD.

When you point this out to Atheists who demand proof of the Existence of God, they never listen.

They always say, "THAT IS MERELY A CLAIM, THAT IS NOT PROOF OF ANYTHING!"

If you ask: "WHAT IS THAT A CLAIM OF?"

They never answer you.

They will dismiss the Scripture as soon as you show it to them and then pretend that you didn't show them anything relevant.

THE ONLY PEOPLE IN ANCIENT Y'SRAEL PERMITTED TO BE SLAVES OR OWN SLAVES, WERE PEOPLE WHO BELIEVED IN AND HAD GOD.

The Oyinbos have never believed in, nor had God. When they talk about God, they never, ever mean The God of The Law of Moses, nor The Gospel, but something their people made-up.

That is why they messed up TransAtlantic Slavery.

oaroloye:

Wilgrea7:

And what makes you think that they did?

AN ABOVE-AVERAGE SECULAR ADULT IS USUALLY NO MORE THAN 10% CONSCIOUS- [A PERSON ASKING FOOLISH QUESTIONS LIKE THIS, DEFINITELY LESS!

BORIS SIDIS theorized that with proper training, infants could be raised to have 100% Consciousness their whole lives.

He tested his theory upon his baby son, WILLIAM JAMES SIDIS, and, by age 2, the boy could read THE NEW YORK TIMES Newspaper.

He published his first book at the age of 7 years, entered University at age 11, and graduated at age 15. His IQ was estimated to be 230.

However,the Oyinbos swore up and down, that this training could only work for Infants, and that there was no way to increase the IQ or Consciousness of anyone grown beyond their "formative years."

In1950, a Dropout Researcher revealed that 100% Consciousness could be rehabilitated in anyone at any age.

After some initial acclaim, professionals were ordered to denounce him, and to declare his findings invalid.

[See: DIANETICS: The Modern Science of Mental Health, by L. Ron Hubbard (1950).]

He never revealed that his great discovery was actually ripped off from two chapters of The Bible.

. LEVITICUS 11:1-47.
. MATTHEW 18:1-35.
. EPISTLE OF BARNABAS 9:1-20.
. EPISTLE OF BARNABAS 10:11-12.

THESE ARE THE SAME SCRIPTURES THAT SIGMUND FREUD RIPPED OFF TO CREATE HIS [PSYCHOANALISIS,™ WHICH ATHEISTS USE TO JUSTIFY THEIR CLAIMS OF SANITY.

oaroloye:

THE SCRIPTURES EXPLICITLY SAID THAT BETHEL WAS ON AN ELEVATION WHILE ELISHA WAS ASCENDING OUT OF A DEPRESSION: THEREFORE THE CHILDREN WOULD HAVE HAD TO DESCEND, IN ORDER TO TAUNT PASSING TRAVELERS, AND ASCEND AGAINST GRAVITY TO ESCAPE HOME.

I know what a Bear is- you don't- therefore you know nothing about how fast Bears move and climb.

I literally posted two videos showing how dangerous Bears are. In the first clip of the second video, a Bear pursues a man on a bicycle, and keeps up with him.

Wilgrea7:

And neither do you... So why are you assuming that the children ran? Or that there were more than 42? Or that they became exhausted and were overtaken? The verses don't give any information on any of these things.

I agree that i was wrong for assuming they stood still.. but going by that logic, every assumption you could come up with, to justify the outcome of the scenario, is also wrong. The verses didn't give any more information on the matter.

IT IS A SUBPAR MIND THAT NEEDS TO BE TOLD THAT THE CHILDREN RAN: ONLY THE BIGGEST OF FOOLS NEEDS TO BE TOLD THAT THE CHILDREN INJURED WERE THE SLOWEST, AND THAT THE FASTEST ESCAPED UNSCATHED.

The language plainly shows that there were surely more than 42.

A city will surely have more than 42 naughty children in it.

Wilgrea7:

You're the one who believes in the concept of a God where it's okay to send bears to kill kids because they made fun of a dude's natural sun reflector

I CLEARLY SHOWED THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD THEY BROKE: IT IS AN INFERIOR MIND WHO IGNORES THE FACTS, AND WANTS GOD TO SPARE PEOPLE WHO DELIBERATELY BREAK HIS COMMANDMENTS.

.     EXODUS 20:1-7.

AND God Spake
all these Words,
Saying,

2. "I (am) The LORD thy God,
Which have brought thee
out of The Land of Egypt,
out of The House of Bondage.

3. "Thou shalt have
no other gods before Me.

4. "Thou shalt not
make unto thee
any graven image,
or any likeness (of any thing)
that (is) in the Earth beneath,
or that (is) in the Water
under the Earth:
5. "Thou shalt not
bow down thyself to them,
nor serve them:
for I The LORD thy God
(am) a Jealous God,
visiting the iniquity
of the fathers
upon the third and fourth (generation)
of them that HATE ME.
6. "And shewing Mercy
unto thousands of them
which Love Me,
and Keep My Commandments.

7. "Thou shalt not
take The Name
of The LORD thy God
in vain;
for The LORD will not
hold him guiltless
that taketh His Name
in vain."

THERE IS NO CONCEPT OF "INNOCENT BABIES" WITH YAHWEH GOD: HE HOLDS EVERY NEWBORN RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INIQUITIES OF THEIR PARENTS, THEIR GRANDPARENTS, AND THEIR GREAT-GRANDPARENTS!

This the first thing He Said publicly, in person.

What are "INIQUITIES?"

. NUMBERS 15:27-31.

27. "And if any man Sin
through Ignorance,
then he shall bring
a She Goat of the first year
for a Sin Offering.
28. "And the Priest
shall make an Atonement
for the Soul
that Sinneth Ignorantly,
when he Sinneth
by Ignorance
before The LORD,
to make an Atonement
for him,
and it shall be
forgiven him.
29. " Ye shall have one Law
for him that Sinneth Ignorantly
(both for) him
that is born
among the Children of Israel,
and for the Stranger
that sojourneth
among them.
30. "But the Soul
that doeth
(ought) presumptuously,
(whether he be)
born in the land,
or a Stranger,
the same reproacheth
The LORD;
and that Soul
shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath
despised The Word
of The LORD,
and hath broken
His Commandment,
that Soul
shall utterly be cut off;
his Iniquity
(shall be) upon him."

THESE CHILDREN HAD FORFEITED ALL RIGHT TO Y'SRAELITE HERITAGE: AND THE RIGHT TO LIVE.

. DEUTERONOMY 23:2-8.

2. A Bastard shall not enter into
The Congregation of The LORD;
even to his Tenth Generation
shall he not enter into
The Congregation of The LORD.
3. An Ammonite or Moabite
shall not enter into
The Congregation of The LORD;
even to their Tenth Generation
shall they not enter into
The Congregation of The LORD
for ever:
4. Because they met you not
with bread and with water
in the Way,
when ye came forth
out of Egypt;
and because they
hired against thee
Balaam the son of Beor
of Pethor of Mesopotamia,
to Curse thee.
5. Nevertheless The LORD
thy God would not Hearken
unto Balaam;
but The LORD thy God
turned the Curse
into a Blessing unto thee,
because The LORD thy God
loved thee.
6. Thou shalt not
seek their Peace
nor their Prosperity
all thy days for ever.
7. Thou shalt not
abhor an Edomite;
for he is thy Brother:
thou shalt not
abhor an Egyptian;
because thou wast
a Stranger in his land.
8. The children that are
begotten of them
shall enter into
The Congregation of The LORD
in their third Generation.

DURING THE REIGN OF AHAB AND JEZEBEL, THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD WERE OUTLAWED.

These children were not only not taught The Commandments of God, their behavior is consistent with all of them being born of unlawful sex- including foreigners, adultery, and even incest.

. EXODUS 23:32-33.

32. "Thou shalt make
no Covenant with them,
nor with their gods.
33. "They shall not
dwell in thy land,
lest they make thee
Sin against Me:
for if thou serve their gods,
it will surely be
a snare unto thee."

. EXODUS 34:12-16.

12. "Take heed to thyself,
lest thou make a covenant
with the inhabitants of the land
whither thou goest,
lest it be for a snare
in the midst of thee:
13. "But ye shall destroy
heir altars,
break their images,
and cut down their groves:
14. "For thou shalt worship
no other god:
for The LORD,
Whose name is Jealous,
is a jealous God:
15. "Lest thou make a covenant
with the inhabitants of the land,
and they go a-whoring
after their gods,
and do sacrifice unto their gods,
and one call thee,
and thou eat of his sacrifice;
16. "And thou take of their daughters
unto thy sons, and their daughters
go a-whoring after their gods,
and make thy sons go a-whoring
after their gods."

SUCH CHILDREN HAVE NO RIGHT TO EXIST.

oaroloye:

. JOSHUA 1:8.

8. "This Book of The Law
shall not depart
out of thy mouth
but thou shalt meditate
therein day and night,
that thou mayest do
according to all
that is written therein:
for then thou shalt
make thy way prosperous,
and then thou shalt have
Good Success."

. PSALM 119:11.

11. Thy Word have I hid
in mine heart,
that I might not Sin
against Thee.

. PSALM 119:97-105.

97. O how I love Thy Law!
It is my meditation all the day.
98. Thou through Thy Commandments
hast made me Wiser
than mine enemies:
for They are ever with me.
99 I have more Understanding
than all my teachers:
for Thy Testimonies
are my meditation.
100. I understand
more than the Ancients,
because I keep Thy Precepts.
101. I have refrained my feet
from every Evil Way,
that I might keep Thy Word.
102. I have not departed
from Thy Judgments:
for Thou hast taught me.
103. How sweet are Thy Words
unto my taste!
yea, sweeter than honey
to my mouth!
104. Through Thy Precepts
I get Understanding:
therefore I hate
every False Way.
105. Thy Word is a Lamp
unto my feet,
and a Light unto my path.

ALL OF THE CHRISTIANS ON NAIRALAND ARE FAKE- OTHERWISE THEY WOULD ALSO PREACH THE ONLY WAY GOD TOLD US WILL ENABLE "GOOD SUCCESS!"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Anyone Answer This Question: "who Is God" / Exposed! Redeemed Pastor Adeboye In N20b Fraud! / God Doesn't Exist, If Its A Lie Can U Proof His Existence??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 267
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.