Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? (1547 Views)

I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. / Why Are Muslims Ashamed Of How Muhammad Died? / Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by gsegun43: 5:53am On Jul 28, 2022
gohf:
gruesome murder or peaceful murder, does it matter to you.

Oh wait, the more gruesome the more it would fit your narrative, even if it's a lie?

Are you saying it's a lie?
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by gohf: 8:52am On Jul 28, 2022
gsegun43:

Hurt me by saying I have a bald head and/or I should fvck off should not warrant raining curses on them.

I know you will be among the first to condemn Deborah Samuel's killing for mocking other people's religion, and I am not only judging Elisha but also condemning your so called merciful and just god for responding in such manner.

So if your son comes home from school and report his classmates (or juniors) to you for mocking him, you will send assasins to them? And you will come here to condemn Muslims killing for their God oo. SMH.

grin
I don't know much about the Deborah's story but going by what you said, I doubt God sent her to mock anybody much less a religion, but if she was speaking the truth and die because of it, she died a martyr, glory be to God.

You cannot understand the mockery to Elisha, in similar ways whites may not understood why black Americans find the N word offensive, for Elisha it wasn't the baldness it was the go on up, like his master Elijah. An act God did to glorify his master something many didn't believe, something he witness and spoke about, he was mocked on, his office as a prophet was built upon that incident. Men ain't women that get offended when insulted about their appearance but insult what they love or their career.

The basis of your words are that you do not understand the context of what occured. The same Elisha refused to kill enemy troops that came attacking that had chased them for long. If you think Elisha wasn't merciful its because you are either bias and judging a person you have never studied. He cursed the guilty, God decided the judgement, the youths (which are above teens) were wounded. If it was Elijah they may have been dead.

The one reason the wicked prevail in our society is because of how weak judgement is.

You spoke of kids, lol, when in boarding school we had a terrifying headmaster no kid was stupid enough to do something wrong, because they were afraid. The term he left and a weak man replaced him, all hell went loose.

So I ask you again, what those youths did was it right, to gang up on an old elderly man. Is what village would such happen and maybe your father or grandfather would bless them?

Or I am sure you support what they did or may be a party to such people. What about the angels who struck a city of men blind, they should have parted them on the back.

In Lagos a squad of officers shoot and harassed youths protesting peacefully, I don't see anyone commending what those officers did, and that was before death reports of toil gate came out.

It may be funny to you to mock elders and laugh that those who did may have killed, but when you experience such remember what you have said.
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by gohf: 8:52am On Jul 28, 2022
gsegun43:

Are you saying it's a lie?
the very translation and scripture tells you so, u either believe it or believe your own imagination
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by gohf: 9:00am On Jul 28, 2022
Wilgrea7:

I heard this story as a Christian.. but i never found it weird until i really thought about it.

So 42 children are standing there mocking a prophet.. a bear comes out.. and they don't run?

Like.. a bear can only focus on a handful of kids at a time. 2 bears are really not that much compared to 42 children.

And for some reason.. the children just decided to stand there and wait for their turn instead of running?

Sounds like something only a horror movie character would do

But it is very possible for 2 bears to wound 40 men even while they flew. The 2 bears purpose was probably to drive those youths away
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by gsegun43: 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
gohf:
I don't know much about the Deborah's story but going by what you said, I doubt God sent her to mock anybody much less a religion, but if she was speaking the truth and die because of it, she died a martyr, glory be to God.

You cannot understand the mockery to Elisha, in similar ways whites may not understood why black Americans find the N word offensive, for Elisha it wasn't the baldness it was the go on up, like his master Elijah. An act God did to glorify his master something many didn't believe, something he witness and spoke about, he was mocked on, his office as a prophet was built upon that incident. Men ain't women that get offended when insulted about their appearance but insult what they love or their career.

The basis of your words are that you do not understand the context of what occured. The same Elisha refused to kill enemy troops that came attacking that had chased them for long. If you think Elisha wasn't merciful its because you are either bias and judging a person you have never studied. He cursed the guilty, God decided the judgement, the youths (which are above teens) were wounded. If it was Elijah they may have been dead.

The one reason the wicked prevail in our society is because of how weak judgement is.

You spoke of kids, lol, when in boarding school we had a terrifying headmaster no kid was stupid enough to do something wrong, because they were afraid. The term he left and a weak man replaced him, all hell went loose.

So I ask you again, what those youths did was it right, to gang up on an old elderly man. Is what village would such happen and maybe your father or grandfather would bless them?

Or I am sure you support what they did or may be a party to such people. What about the angels who struck a city of men blind, they should have parted them on the back.

In Lagos a squad of officers shoot and harassed youths protesting peacefully, I don't see anyone commending what those officers did, and that was before death reports of toil gate came out.

It may be funny to you to mock elders and laugh that those who did may have killed, but when you experience such remember what you have said.

Oga stop all this shalaye na, I was a Bible study teacher so all this won't do anything. The truth of everything is just that the Bible is a bundle of contradictions, lies and errors. Most stories in the Bible does not make sense.

grin

1 Like

Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by gsegun43: 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
gohf:
the very translation and scripture tells you so, u either believe it or believe your own imagination

Ok sire, bye for now.

grin
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by KnownUnknown: 12:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
gohf:

gohf:
I don't know much about the Deborah's story but going by what you said, I doubt Allah sent her to mock anybody much less a religion, but if she was speaking the truth and die because of it, she died a martyr, Allahu Akbar.

Two sides of the same counterfeit coin.

1 Like

Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by gohf: 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Two sides of the same counterfeit coin.
is it wrong to give glory to God for a life lived in honesty?
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by gohf: 2:27pm On Jul 28, 2022
gsegun43:

Oga stop all this shalaye na, I was a Bible study teacher so all this won't do anything. The truth of everything is just that the Bible is a bundle of contradictions, lies and errors. Most stories in the Bible does not make sense.

grin
so you are part of those who taught us nonsense when we were kids because you as well never knew the truth shocked
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by KnownUnknown: 4:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
gohf:
is it wrong to give glory to God for a life lived in honesty?

You don’t know anything about her to determine a “life lived in honesty”. She was murdered by similar religious zealots as her. Killings or suicides influenced by religion means martyrdom to those of faith. To those without that bias it’s just murder or suicide, and there is no god to be praised for such misery.
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by gohf: 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
KnownUnknown:

You don’t know anything about her to determine a “life lived in honesty”. She was murdered by similar religious zealots as her. Killings or suicides influenced by religion means martyrdom to those of faith. To those without that bias it’s just murder or suicide, and there is no god to be praised for such misery.
ain't you bias as well, that you couldn't see an "if" in the post you previously quoted

What makes you different from those who rush into assumptions and stone others to death?
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by KnownUnknown: 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2022
gohf:
ain't you bias as well, that you couldn't see an "if" in the post you previously quoted

What makes you different from those who rush into assumptions and stone others to death?

I have no bias in this situation and my last response was to a post that did not include the word “if”. All I showed was the similarity between you and your Islamic counterparts.

I’m the opposite of yourself and others who rush to assumptions and stone others to death based on nonsense because stoning others is not a behavior I’m even capable of. I’m not a savage like the abrahamic “law giver”.
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by TheElated177: 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Peter's name is not Satan so why would anyone assume Peter Satan? undecided

Since the context of the other is the Old Covenant(Land of Canaan), why assume the place of Satan in that context is the same as that which He occupies in the New Covenant(Kingdom of God)? undecided

I don't think even you understood yourself here.
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by TheElated177: 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
AntiChristian:

Not really! You can cover it always!

Not on YHVH's earth.

Doesn't covering your head always because of baldness an indication that you are ashamed?
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by Kobojunkie: 5:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
TheElated177:
I don't think even you understood yourself here.
I know enough about you to realize your lssue at this point in time. undecided

Again....Peter's name is not Satan so why would anyone assume Peter Satan? undecided

Since the context of the other is the Old Covenant(Land of Canaan), why assume the place of Satan in that context is the same as that which He occupies in the New Covenant(Kingdom of God)? undecided
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by gohf: 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
KnownUnknown:

I have no bias in this situation and my last response was to a post that did not include the word “if”. All I showed was the similarity between you and your Islamic counterparts.

I’m the opposite of yourself and others who rush to assumptions and stone others to death based on nonsense because stoning others is not a behavior I’m even capable of. I’m not a savage like the abrahamic “law giver”.
if she was speaking the truth and die because of it, she died a martyr, glory be to God.

How would you see, how would you understand, when you have already made assumptions about a person you have just met, yet you justify yourself as being better.

Are you different from the self zealots who condemn and label others, while glorifying themselves. Are you different from those who feel they are above others and undermine those they have barely met or understood.

Did you take out time to read what you responded, or are you saying you are above mistake and better than the rest of us. You have such high opinion of yourself don't. You really do delude yourself by condemning others when you currently are presenting yourself as one of those you condemn.

It's funny I heard once those who say they will never kill may more likely kill and cover it up when put in a tough situation.

Your blindness is not just your bias, but your inability to see your own mistake even if it stares you in the face.

Hench forth avoid quoting me... I will celebrate those who die for what is right and speak the truth, keep your self justification and righteousness to yourself.
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by KnownUnknown: 7:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
gohf:
if she was speaking the truth and die because of it, she died a martyr, glory be to God.

How would you see, how would you understand, when you have already made assumptions about a person you have just met, yet you justify yourself as being better.

Are you different from the self zealots who condemn and label others, while glorifying themselves. Are you different from those who feel they are above others and undermine those they have barely met or understood.

Did you take out time to read what you responded, or are you saying you are above mistake and better than the rest of us. You have such high opinion of yourself don't. You really do delude yourself by condemning others when you currently are presenting yourself as one of those you condemn.

It's funny I heard once those who say they will never kill may more likely kill and cover it up when put in a tough situation.

Your blindness is not just your bias, but your inability to see your own mistake even if it stares you in the face.

Hench forth avoid quoting me... I will celebrate those who die for what is right and speak the truth, keep your self justification and righteousness to yourself.

After all the nonsense you wrote we are back to square one. Of course your will continue to celebrate “those who die for what is right” just like your abrahamic cousins. She died “for what is right” from your perspective and she was killed “for what is right” from the killer’s perspective.
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by Wilgrea7(m): 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2022
gohf:

But it is very possible for 2 bears to wound 40 men even while they flew. The 2 bears purpose was probably to drive those youths away

I'm curious. On what basis did you arrive at the conclusion that 2 bears can injure 40 men while all of them try to run away. No matter how i try to think of it, it doesn't seem possible. 5, sure. 10, maybe. 40? I highly doubt it.

Also, what gives you the impression that the "youths" were "driven away", and not killed?
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by gohf: 10:06pm On Jul 28, 2022
Wilgrea7:

I'm curious. On what basis did you arrive at the conclusion that 2 bears can injure 40 men while all of them try to run away. No matter how i try to think of it, it doesn't seem possible. 5, sure. 10, maybe. 40? I highly doubt it.

Also, what gives you the impression that the "youths" were "driven away", and not killed?

And two she-bears came out of the woods and tore forty-two of the boys.

42 of them, not of all.. meaning they were probably so many, a lot, could number up to 100 but the one counted where the ones injured.

Na why una supposed calm down dey read scripture
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by TheElated177: 9:30am On Jul 29, 2022
A
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by gohf: 9:48am On Jul 29, 2022
KnownUnknown:

After all the nonsense you wrote we are back to square one. Of course your will continue to celebrate “those who die for what is right” just like your abrahamic cousins. She died “for what is right” from your perspective and she was killed “for what is right” from the killer’s perspective.

what rubbish is this one saying
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by KnownUnknown: 11:13am On Jul 29, 2022
gohf:
what rubbish is this one saying

Just highlighting your self righteous delusion, you slowpoke. I can also tell your lord to send a couple of Pitbulls to maul you if you don’t mind yourself. grin
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by oaroloye(m): 8:24am On Jul 30, 2022
MISHIGAS!

LORD YESHUA QUOTED KING DAWID'S PROPHECY: "THE STONE THAT THE BUILDERS REFUSED IS BECOME THE HEAD OF THE CORNER."

I explained all this years ago.
My Posts are distorted, ridiculed, and dismissed- now someone is using what I pioneered.

Here is what I wrote about this on JANUARY 16th 2020: 6:21am:

oaroloye:

MISHIGAS!

. THE THREE FACTORS OF LEARNING.

1. THE STUDENTS MUST CONFRONT THE PHYSICAL EXAMPLES OF WHATEVER IS BEING TAUGHT.

Otherwise it is impossible for the teachers to know that their students have understood the teaching, and impossible for the students to know what is being taught to them.

2. THE LEARNING CURVE MUST BE SMOOTH AND UNBROKEN, WITHOUT LOOPS NOR REVERSES, AND ALWAYS BEGIN FROM THE BEGINNING.

The learning curve must not be too steep.

3. EACH AND EVERY TECHNICAL TERM JARGON MUST BE THOROUGHLY DEFINED.

Nomenclature must be defined using the standard, agreed-upon Technical Manuals, Textbooks, and Dictionaries.

[See: BASIC STUDY MANUAL, by L. Ron Hubbard.
THE STUDENT HAT, by L. Ron Hubbard.
THE STUDY TAPES, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

finalboss post=81370555:

A better question would be why would a loving God kill children in the first place.

FOOLS JUDGE GOD BY HEARSAY, INSTEAD OF READING THE SACRED SCRIPTURES FOR THEMSELVES, AND LEARNING THE AGREED-UPON TRUTH ABOUT GOD FOR THEMSELVES, FROM THE SOLE AUTHORITY ON EARTH.

Oyinbo Atheists make up STRAWMAN LIES about God, that impress fools who hate God, and will not read His Word for themselves.

They then show the Concept of God to be foolish, immoral, and evil- ACCORDING TO THEIR OWN DEFINITIONS OF GOD, THAT THEY INVENTED, THAT HAVE NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH THE REAL GOD, DESCRIBED IN THE BIBLE.

Your Masters who employed you to spread this propaganda are using you, and laughing at you, because they know you to be too stupid to check the Testimony for yourself, and find out what really happened.

For little children to mock old men is very serious, in any culture.

(1) GOD HOLDS EVERY CHILD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE INIQUITIES OF THEIR FAMILIES.

.     EXODUS 20:1-7.

AND God Spake
all these Words,
Saying,

2. "I (am) The LORD thy God,
Which have brought thee
out of The Land of Egypt,
out of The House of Bondage.

3. "Thou shalt have
no other gods before Me.

4. "Thou shalt not
make unto thee
any graven image,
or any likeness (of any thing)
that (is) in the Earth beneath,
or that (is) in the Water
under the Earth:
5. "Thou shalt not
bow down thyself to them,
nor serve them:
for I The LORD thy God
(am) a Jealous God,
visiting the iniquity
of the fathers
upon the third and fourth (generation)
of them that HATE ME.
6. "And shewing Mercy
unto thousands of them
which Love Me,
and Keep My Commandments.

7. "Thou shalt not
take The Name
of The LORD thy God
in vain;
for The LORD will not
hold him guiltless
that taketh His Name
in vain."

THERE IS NO CONCEPT OF "INNOCENT BABIES" WITH YAHWEH GOD: HE HOLDS EVERY NEWBORN RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INIQUITIES OF THEIR PARENTS, THEIR GRANDPARENTS, AND THEIR GREAT-GRANDPARENTS!

He made this the very first thing He Said when He addressed an entire nation in person.

What are "INIQUITIES?"

. NUMBERS 15:27-31.

27. "And if any man Sin
through Ignorance,
then he shall bring
a She Goat of the first year
for a Sin Offering.
28. "And the Priest
shall make an Atonement
for the Soul
that Sinneth Ignorantly,
when he Sinneth
by Ignorance
before The LORD,
to make an Atonement
for him,
and it shall be
forgiven him.
29. " Ye shall have one Law
for him that Sinneth Ignorantly
(both for) him
that is born
among the Children of Israel,
and for the Stranger
that sojourneth
among them.
30. "But the Soul
that doeth
(ought) presumptuously,
(whether he be)
born in the land,
or a Stranger,
the same reproacheth
The LORD;
and that Soul
shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath
despised The Word
of The LORD,
and hath broken
His Commandment,
that Soul
shall utterly be cut off;
his Iniquity
(shall be) upon him."

(2) THE CHILDREN WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE BEEN BROUGHT UP TO KNOW THAT THEY WERE BREAKING THE EXPLICIT COMMANDMENT OF GOD!

. DEUTERONOMY 6:4-9.

4. Hear, O Israel:
The LORD our God
is one LORD:
5. And thou shalt love
The LORD thy God
with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul,
and with all thy might.
6. And these Words,
which I Command thee this day,
shall be in thine heart:
7. And thou shalt teach Them
diligently unto thy children,
and shalt talk of Them
when thou sittest
in thine house,
and when thou walkest
by the way,
and when thou liest down,
and when thou risest up.
8. And thou shalt bind Them
for a sign upon thine hand,
and they shall be as frontlets
between thine eyes.
9. And thou shalt write Them
upon the posts of thy house,
and on thy gates.

. LEVITICUS 19:32-37.

32. Thou shalt rise up
before the hoary head,
and honour the face
of the old man,
and fear thy God:
I (am) The LORD.
33. "And if a stranger
sojourn with thee in your land,
ye shall not vex him.
34. " (But) the stranger
that dwelleth with you
shall be unto you
as one born among you,
and thou shalt love him
as thyself;
for ye were strangers
in the land of Egypt:
I (am) The LORD your God.
35. "Ye shall do
no unrighteousness in Judgment,
in meteyard, in weight,
or in measure.
36. "Just balances,
just weights,
a just ephah,
and a just hin,
shall ye have:
I (am) The LORD your God,
Which brought you
out of the land of Egypt.
37.Therefore shall ye
observe all My Statutes,
and all My Judgments,
and do them:
I am The LORD."

(3) THE PARENTS OF THOSE CHILDREN DID NOT CHOOSE LIFE FOR THEM.

. DEUTERONOMY 30:19-20.

19. I call Heaven and Earth
to Record this day
against you,
(that) I have set before you
Life and Death,
Blessing and Cursing:
THEREFORE CHOOSE LIFE,

THAT BOTH THOU AND THY SEED MAY LIVE:

20. THAT THOU MAYEST LOVE
THE LORD THY GOD,

(AND) THAT THOU MAYEST
OBEY HIS VOICE,

AND THAT THOU MAYEST
CLEAVE UNTO HIM:

for HE IS THY LIFE,
AND THE LENGTH OF THY DAYS:

THAT THOU MAYEST DWELL
IN THE LAND
WHICH THE LORD
SWARE UNTO THY FATHERS,
TO ABRAHAM,
TO ISAAC,
AND TO JACOB,
TO GIVE THEM.

(4) DEATH WAS THE APPROPRIATE SENTENCE FOR THE CHILDREN'S BEHAVIOR.

. DEUTERONOMY 28:1-20.

AND it shall come to pass,
if thou shalt hearken diligently
unto The Voice of The LORD thy God,
to observe and to do
all His Commandments
Which I Command thee
this Day,
that the LORD thy God
will set thee on high
above all nations of the Earth.
2. And all these Blessings
shall come on thee,
and overtake thee,
if thou shalt hearken unto
The Voice of The LORD
thy God.
3. Blessed shalt thou be
in the city,
and blessed shalt thou be
in the field.
4. Blessed shall be
the fruit of thy body,
and the fruit of thy ground,
and the fruit of thy cattle,
the increase of thy kine,
and the flocks of thy sheep.
5. Blessed shall be
thy basket and thy store.
6. Blessed shalt thou be
when thou comest in,
and blessed shalt thou be
when thou goest out.
7. The LORD shall
Cause thine Enemies
that rise up against thee
to be smitten before thy face:
they shall come out
against thee one way,
and flee before thee
seven ways.
8. The LORD shall
Command the Blessing
upon thee in thy storehouses,
and in all that thou
settest thine hand unto;
and He shall Bless thee
in the land which
The LORD thy God
giveth thee.
9. The LORD shall
establish thee
an Holy people unto Himself,
as he hath sworn unto thee,
if thou shalt keep
The Commandments
of The LORD thy God,
and walk in His Ways.
10. And all people
of the Earth shall see
that thou art called by
The Name of The LORD;
and they shall be
afraid of thee.
11. And The LORD
shall make thee
plenteous in goods,
in the fruit of thy body,
and in the fruit of thy cattle,
and in the fruit of thy ground,
in the land which
The LORD Sware
unto thy Fathers
to give thee.
12. The LORD shall
open unto thee
His Good Treasure,
the Heaven to give the rain
unto thy land in his season,
and to Bless all
the Work of thine hand:
and thou shalt lend
unto many nations,
and thou shalt not borrow.
13. And The LORD shall
make thee the Head,
and not the Tail;
and thou shalt be above only,
and thou shalt not be beneath;
if that thou hearken unto
The Commandments
of The LORD thy God,
Which I Command thee
this day,
to observe and to do them:
14. And thou shalt not
go aside from
any of the Words
Which I Command thee
this Day,
to the right hand,
or to the left,
to go after other gods
to serve them.

15. But it shall
come to pass,
if thou wilt not
hearken unto The Voice
of The LORD thy God,
to observe to do
all His Commandments
and His Statutes
Which I Command thee
this Day;
That all these Curses
shall come upon thee,
and overtake thee:

16. Cursed shalt thou be
in the city,
and cursed shalt thou be
in the field.
17. Cursed shall be
thy basket and thy store.
18. Cursed shall be
the fruit of thy body,
and the fruit of thy land,
the increase of thy kine,
and the flocks of thy sheep.
19. Cursed shalt thou be
when thou comest in,
and cursed shalt thou be
when thou goest out.

20. The LORD shall
send upon thee
cursing, vexation,
and rebuke,
in all that thou
settest thine hand unto
for to do,
until thou be destroyed,
and until thou perish quickly;
because of the Wickedness
of thy doings,
whereby thou hast
forsaken Me.

(5) IT WAS THE DUTY OF THE PARENTS OF THOSE CHILDREN TO HAVE EXECUTED THEM, THEMSELVES!

.    DEUTERONOMY 19:18-21.

18. If a man have
a stubborn and rebellious son,
which will not obey
the voice of his father,
or the voice of his mother,
and that,
when they have chastened him,
will not hearken unto them:
19. Then shall his father
and his mother
lay hold on him,
and bring him out unto
the Elders of his city,
and unto the gate of his place;
20. And they shall say
unto the Elders of his city,

"THIS OUR SON
IS STUBBORN AND REBELLIOUS,
HE WILL NOT OBEY OUR VOICE;
HE IS A GLUTTON,
AND A DRUNKARD."

21. And all the men of his city
shall stone him with stones,
that he die:
so shalt thou put Evil away
from among you;
and all Israel shall hear,
and fear.

finalboss:

This is what the bible says.

(4 Kings 2:23-24)

2.So the waters were healed unto this day, according to the saying of Elisha which he spake.

23 And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.

24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.

If I thought that story was anything more than a myth, I would be aghast. How could modern Christians believe in a God who would do this to little children?

(6) THAT IS NOT "WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS:" STOP LYING! THE SIN OF THOSE BRATS IMPLIES THAT THERE WAS NO MINYAN!

That was only a fraction of what The Bible said.

. GENESIS 18:17-33.

17. And The LORD Said,

"Shall I hide from Abraham
that thing which I do;
18. "Seeing that Abraham
shall surely become
a great and mighty nation,
and all the nations of the Earth
shall be Blessed in him?
19. "For I know him,
that he will command his children
and his household after him,
and they shall keep
The Way of The LORD,
to do Justice and Judgment;
that The LORD may
bring upon Abraham
that which He hath
Spoken of him."

20. And The LORD Said,

"Because the Cry
of Sodom and Gomorrah is great,
and because their Sin
is very grievous;
21. "I will go down now,
and see whether
they have done altogether
according to the Cry of it,
which is come unto Me;
and if not, I will know.
22. And the men turned
their faces from thence,
and went toward Sodom:
but Abraham stood yet
before The LORD.
23. And Abraham drew near,
and said,

"Wilt thou also destroy
the Righteous with the Wicked?
24. "Peradventure there be
fifty Righteous within the city:
wilt Thou also destroy
and not spare the place
for the fifty Righteous
that are therein?
25. "That be far from Thee
to do after this manner,
to slay the Righteous
with the Wicked:
and that the Righteous
should be as the Wicked,
that be far from thee:
Shall not the Judge
of all the Earth do right?"

26. And The LORD Said,

"If I find in Sodom fifty Righteous
within the city, then I will spare
all the place for their sakes."

27. And Abraham answered
and said,

"Behold now, I have taken upon me
to speak unto The Lord,
which am but dust and ashes:
28. "Peradventure there shall lack
five of the fifty Righteous:
wilt thou destroy all the city
for lack of five?"

And He Said,

"If I find there forty and five,
I will not destroy it."

29. And he spake unto Him
yet again,
and said,

"Peradventure there shall be
forty found there."

And He Said,

"I will not do it
for forty's sake."

30.And he said unto him,

"Oh let not The Lord be angry,
and I will speak:
Peradventure there shall
thirty be found there."

And He Said,

"I will not do it,
if I find thirty there."

31. And he said,

"Behold now,
I have taken upon me
to speak unto The Lord:
Peradventure there shall be
twenty found there."

And He Said,

"I will not destroy it
for twenty's sake."

32. And he said,

"Oh let not The Lord be angry,
and I will speak yet but this once:
Peradventure ten
shall be found there."

And He Said,

"I will not destroy it
for ten's sake."

33.And The LORD went His Way,
as soon as He had left
communing with Abraham:
and Abraham returned
unto his place.

ANYONE WHO KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT GOD SHOULD KNOW THAT NONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WOULD HAVE EXISTED, HAD NOT GOD MADE THE DEAL WITH ABRAHAM, THAT THE OFFSPRING OF HIS BARREN, 90 YEAR OLD WIFE, WHICH DID NOT YET EXIST, WOULD KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS, AND WALK IN HIS WAYS.

The Sin of those children could have brought Death upon the entire region.

It implied that no one was teaching The Commandments of God in that region.

[To be Concluded.]

Kobojunkie IS THE ONLY OTHER PERSON I HAVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET, WHO HAS EVER REMINDED PEOPLE OF THE HISTORY OF ELISHA WITH ELIYAH, THAT ACCOUNTED FOR HIS HARSH TREATMENT OF THE WICKED BRATS OF BETHEL: THE INFERENCE IS THAT HE STOLE THIS KNOWLEDGE FROM MY UNIQUE EXPOSITIONS, WITHOUT HONOURING ME WITH QUOTATIONS.

TB JOSHUA, the richest Pastor in Nigeria was negotiating with the Fake Hebrew Jews of Israel to move his Church there for a Tourist attraction.

Chief Rabbi invites T.B. JOSHUA to Israel (2016).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9XKqAkDYEo&t=15s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB6288y39TU

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ftpGgXNEE90

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9XKqAkDYEo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHV0KRHN4uQ

He was one of the few contemporary Prophets who claimed to have seen the Lord Yeshua.

T.B. JOSHUA'S UNNOTICED MORNING WATER BLASPHEMIES:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=feSxdB4HPQA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feSxdB4HPQA&t=36s

Since I had accidentally come into conflict with some of his False Teachings, delivered through his Scribe ScienceWatch, in his attempt to destroy his rival for the South African Harvest, TIMOTHY OMOTOSO, he perceived my teaching that Lord Yeshua and the Hebrew people were BLACK NEGROS LIKE US as a threat to his negotiations with the fake Hebrew Israeli Jews.

[See: FACTS ARE FACTS, by Benjamin Freedman (1954).
THE THIRTEENTH TRIBE, by Arthur Koestler (1970).
THE INVENTION OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE, by Shlomo Sand (2006).]

T.B. JOSHUA FOLLOWER, SCIENCEWATCH, DENOUNCES BLACK YAHSHUA AS ATHEIST PROPAGANDA!

https://www.nairaland.com/3825778/really-okay-clergymen-inventing-sins#57040959

After that, ScienceWatch declared me to be a "SPAMMER," my account was muted. Obviously, TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA, his master, paid for this to be done to me.

I got banned for merely EDITING MY OWN POSTS. If I tried to quote or reply to two posts within a five-year period, I would be banned for three days, and my post would be deleted, and flagged as "SPAM," should I try to repost it.

I have not investigated TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA'S Ministry in detail, but I predict that research will prove that he never knew how to Fast 40 days and 40 nights, until he researched my NAIRALAND Ministry.

He made the mistake I warned against, and continued to eat the same things he had eaten before practicing long fasting. This included "BAD CHOLESTEROL" LOW DENSITY LIPIDS (LDL) and TRANSFATS.

This clogged his Arteries, and led to STROKES- for which he was secretly treated abroad, two months before his Death, consistent with STROKE.

TEMITOPE BALOGUN JOSHUA DIED FROM STEALING MY REVELATIONS, AND] MODIFYING THEM, FOR HIS OWN SELFISH PURPOSES.

On May 21st 2021: 12:43pm, I published this helpful Post on Fasting.

https://www.nairaland.com/6535821/hardcore-truth-fasting-what-dont#101341057

This Post has had 246 views, but no replies at all.

oaroloye:

...what you break your Fast with is extremely important.

You must always fully recover from one long Fast before taking another.

THE BREAK-FAST IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF FASTING.

No milk, fish, or meat, at least for the same number of days you Fasted.

MILK CANNOT BE USED TO BREAK A FAST, FOR THIS VERY REASON!

Especially research the Break-Fast from people who have actually done it.

[See: ATOMIC POWER WITH GOD thru Prayer and Fasting, by Franklin Hall (1946).
THE MIRACLE OF FASTING, by Paul and Patricia Bragg (1980).]

AFTER 72 HOURS IT IS MANDATORY THAT YOU DRINK A MINIMUM OF 1.25 LITRES OF FRESH WATER EACH DAY- FAILURE TO COMPLY CAN KILL YOU IN AS QUICKLY AS 5-7 DAYS!

DOCTORS ARE TRAINED TO WATCH YOU DIE OF DISEASES FASTING WILL CURE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bda5c21W-4M

Your Doctor will never help you to Fast: if caught, they will lose their license to practice...

This was how we lost Paul Bragg.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Bragg

Maybe Franklin Hall, too.

TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA DIED 5th June 2021. Two weeks after my Post that warned of the Health Risks of Long Fasting. HELL-BANNING is when only the authors and Admins can see Posts.

On 15th August, 2017, User Paulscholari published a Post on Fasting.

https://www.nairaland.com/3990780/how-3-days-dry-fasting-towards

When I became aware of the Post in 2019, I Posted two replies on December 17th and 18th.

After that, the Post has had no further Replies.

Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by Wilgrea7(m): 10:38am On Jul 30, 2022
gohf:

And two she-bears came out of the woods and tore forty-two of the boys.

42 of them, not of all.. meaning they were probably so many, a lot, could number up to 100 but the one counted where the ones injured.

Na why una supposed calm down dey read scripture

The total number of children present wasn't stated.
It does still change the fact that it makes no logical sense for 2 bears to be able to maul 42 children..

If you can show me any instance in real life where as few as 2 bears were able to “wound" 40+ people, I'd be happy to see it
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by GoodIsGod: 11:04am On Jul 30, 2022
gohf:
do bears kill or they maul? Did the Bears maul them?

You made sense. Your post made me go back and reread the verse. The bible didn't say they were all kill. Bears tore them. So it could be they were just wounded and not all killed.
Just for them to learn s lesson.
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by gsegun43: 11:06am On Jul 30, 2022
gohf:
so you are part of those who taught us nonsense when we were kids because you as well never knew the truth shocked

I never thought kids.

grin
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by Kobojunkie: 11:09am On Jul 30, 2022
GoodIsGod:
You made sense. Your post made me go back and reread the verse. The bible didn't say they were all kill. Bears tore them. So it could be they were just wounded and not all killed.
Just for them to learn s lesson.
They were killed by the bears
24 Elisha looked back and saw them. He asked the Lord to cause bad things to happen to them. Then two bears came out of the forest and attacked the boys. There were 42 boys ripped apart by the bears - 2 Kings 2 vs 24
And the point of the story isn't really about the 42 boys nor the bears. undecided
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by TheElated177: 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Now in the case of Elisha and the 40 children, there is a context to that story you conveniently ignore. Before Elisha was established as a prophet, many of God's prophet's in the land had been hunted down and murdered by the people who had mostly turned to idol worshipping. The few remaining prophets went into hiding, some thanks to Obadiah. Elijah, a major prophet at the time panicked and ran for his life for fear that he was next but in 1 kings 19, we read of how God sent him back so he could anoint those he had chosen to resolve the problem, this after So many of His prophets had been used for target practice. undecided

So in 2 Kings 2, the killings have ended, King Ahab, and his wife Jezebel, is out of the picture, and Elijah is replaced by Elisha as the major prophet. Now Elisha is written to have been followed out of the city of Bethel by a group of about 40 boys, all of them mocking them and posing a possible threat, this in the same land that only recently made target practice out of prophets. Elisha couldn't dial 911, so He did the best thing which was to call on the God who only recently installed him as a prophet. And God responded with a vengeance sending a message to all in the land that He would not tolerate a repeat of recent events. And His message was clearly received in all of Israel too because at no other time is it written, after that, that God's prophets were rounded up and massacred in a similar manner by the people of Israel. undecided

2. You folks need to quit with what seems a Satan delusion, so you can in fact see what is written as it is written. undecided

Kobojunkie, again, your assertions above are your very own personal inferences and subsequent conclusion and are not written, directly or indirectly, in the Scriptures. If this is not the case, provide the chapters and verses.

I want to ask you, since you carefully dodged the one that had to do with apostle Peter, was Jezebel, the wife of king Ahab, under the influence of man or Satan?

The only reason EliYah ran was because of Jezebel's threat, which came at the time EliYah was both physically, mentally and spiritually exhausted which was as a result of what transpired on Mount Carmel.

Elisha was walking along the road when those miscreants came out from the town and mocked/jeered at him. He was in Bethel. He was not followed out of the city of Bethel like you stated. Where did you get that from?

2 Kings 2: 2 Elijah said to Elisha, “Stay here, because YHVH has sent me to Bethel.”
But Elisha said, “As YHVH lives and as you live, I won’t leave you.” So they went down to Bethel. 3 The group of prophets from Bethel came out to Elisha. These prophets said to Elisha, “Do you know that YHVH is going to take your master away from you today?”
Elisha said, “Yes, I know. Don’t talk about it!”

Kobojunkie, if you had paid attention to the Scripture directly above this statement, you wouldn't have made such extrapolations and subsequent conclusion from the event that occurred in 2 Kings 2:23-25. There were many prophets in Bethel at the the time EliYah and Elisha went there.

Prior to the event of 2 Kings 2:23-25, Elisha had been in and around Bethel with EliYah and the other prophets, who came out of the town to join them. Where were those agents of Satan, I mean those miscreants, then? Answer this question, kobojunkie?

Kobojunkie, didn't those miscreants see Elisha's baldness at that time? Was the presence of EliYah, Elisha and the prophets not conspicuous enough?
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by TheElated177: 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Oaroloye, it was even your post, which you made in attempt, futile attempt, I might add, to disparage the tone and premise of this message that made me reconsider the earlier discourse with kobojunkie and by so doing, received more insight from the Spirit of Truth. I had already let kobojunkie off the hook, especially when he carefully evaded what I asked about apostle Peter.
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by oaroloye(m): 2:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
MISHIGAS!

. 2nd KINGS 2:1-25.

AND it came to pass,
when The LORD would
take up Elijah into Heaven
by a whirlwind,
that Elijah went with Elisha
from Gilgal.
2. And Elijah said unto Elisha,

"Tarry here,
I pray thee;
for The LORD hath sent me
to Bethel."

And Elisha said unto him,

"As the LORD liveth,
and as thy soul liveth,
I will not leave thee."

So they went down to Bethel.
3. And the Sons of the Prophets
that were at Bethel
came forth to Elisha,
and said unto him,

"Knowest thou that
The LORD will take away thy master
from thy head to day?"

And he said,

"Yea, I know it;
hold ye your peace."

4. And Elijah said unto him,

"Elisha, tarry here,
I pray thee;
to Jericho."

And he said,

"As The LORD liveth,
and as thy soul liveth,
I will not leave thee."

So they came to Jericho.
5. And the Sons of the Prophets
that were at Jericho
came to Elisha,
and said unto him,

"Knowest thou
that The LORD will
take away thy master
from thy head to day?"

And he answered,

"Yea, I know it;
hold ye your peace."

6. And Elijah said unto him,

"Tarry, I pray thee, here;
to Jordan."

And he said,

"As The LORD Liveth,
and as thy soul liveth,
I will not leave thee."

And they two went on.
7. And fifty men of
the Sons of the Prophets went,
and stood to view afar off:
and they two stood by Jordan.
8. And Elijah took his mantle,
and wrapped it together,
and smote the waters,
and they were divided
hither and thither,
so that they two went over
on dry ground.
9. And it came to pass,
when they were gone over,
that Elijah said unto Elisha,

"Ask what I shall do for thee,
before I be taken away from thee."

And Elisha said,

"I pray thee,
let a double portion
of thy spirit be upon me."

10. And he said,

"Thou hast asked a hard thing: nevertheless,
if thou see me
when I am taken from thee,
it shall be so unto thee;
but if not,
it shall not be so."

11. And it came to pass,
as they still went on,
and talked, that,
behold, there appeared
a Chariot of Fire,
and Horses of Fire,
and parted them both asunder;
and Elijah went up
by a Whirlwind into Heaven.
12. And Elisha saw it,
and he cried,

"My father, my father,
the Chariot of Israel,
and the Horsemen thereof."

And he saw him no more:
and he took hold
of his own clothes,
and rent them in two pieces.
13. He took up also
the Mantle of Elijah
that fell from him,
and went back,
and stood by the bank of Jordan;
14. And he took
the Mantle of Elijah
that fell from him,
and smote the waters,
and said,

"Where is
The LORD God of Elijah?"

And when he also
had smitten the waters,
they parted hither and thither:
and Elisha went over.
15. And when
the Sons of the Prophets
which were to view at Jericho
saw him,
they said,

"The spirit of Elijah
doth rest on Elisha."

And they came to meet him,
and bowed themselves
to the ground before him.
16. And they said unto him,

"Behold now,
there be with thy servants
fifty strong men;
let them go,
we pray thee,
and seek thy master:
lest peradventure
The Spirit of the LORD
hath taken him up,
and cast him upon
some mountain,
or into some valley."

And he said,

"Ye shall not send."

17. And when they urged him
till he was ashamed,
he said,

"Send."

They sent therefore fifty men;
and they sought three days,
but found him not.
18. And when they came
again to him,
[for he tarried at Jericho,]
he said unto them,

"Did I not say unto you,

'GO NOT?' "

19. And the men of the city
said unto Elisha,

"Behold, I pray thee,
the situation of this city
is pleasant,
as my lord seeth:
but the water is naught,
and the ground barren."

20. And he said,

"Bring me a new cruse,
and put salt therein."

And they brought it to him.
21. And he went forth
unto the spring of the waters,
and cast the salt in there,
and said,

"Thus Saith The LORD,

'I HAVE HEALED
THESE WATERS;
THERE SHALL NOT BE
FROM THENCE
ANY MORE DEATH
OR BARREN LAND.' "

22. So the waters were Healed
unto this day,
according to the saying of Elisha
which he spake.

23. And he went up
from thence
unto Bethel:
and as he was
going up by the way,
there came forth
little children
out of the city,
and mocked him,
and said unto him,

"Go up, thou bald head;
go up, thou bald head."

24. And he turned back,
and looked on them,
and cursed them
in the Name of The LORD.
And there came forth
two she bears out of the wood,
and tare forty and two children
of them.
25. And he went from thence
to mount Carmel,
and from thence
he returned to Samaria.

DO YOU FOOLS AT ALL KNOW THE LAW OF MY GOD?

oaroloye:

THE TEN TALENTS.  (Matthew 25:1-46.)

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. ETERNAL LIFE.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda (1985).].

[color=silver].
 DEUTERONOMY 25:1-19.

IF there be
a controversy between men,
and they come unto judgment,
that the judges may judge them;
then they shall justify the Righteous,
and condemn the Wicked.
2. And it shall be,
if the Wicked man
be worthy to be beaten,
that the judge shall cause him
to lie down,
and to be beaten before his face,
according to his fault,
by a certain number.
3. Forty stripes he may give him,
and not exceed:
lest, if he should exceed,
and beat him above these
with many stripes,
then thy Brother
should seem vile unto thee.
4. Thou shalt not muzzle the ox
when he treadeth out (the corn).

5. If Brethren dwell together,
and one of them die,
and have no child,
the wife of the dead
shall not marry without
unto a stranger:
her husband's brother
shall go in unto her,
and take her to him to wife,
and perform the Duty
of an husband's brother unto her.
6. And it shall be,
that the firstborn
which she beareth
shall succeed
in the Name of his brother
which is dead,
that his Name
be not put out of Israel.
7. And if the man like not
to take his brother's wife,
then let his brother's wife
go up to the gate unto the Elders,
and say,

"My husband's brother refuseth
to raise up unto his brother
a Name in Israel,
he will not perform the Duty
of my husband's brother."

8. Then the elders of his city
shall call him
and speak unto him:
and if he stand to it,
and say,

"I like not to take her;"

9. Then shall his brother's wife
come unto him
in the presence of the elders,
and loose his shoe from off his foot,
and spit in his face,
and shall answer and say,

"So shall it be done
unto that man
that will not build up
his brother's house."

10. And his Name
shall be called in Israel,

"THE HOUSE OF HIM
THAT HATH HIS SHOE LOOSED."

11. When men strive together
one with another,
and the wife of the one
draweth near
for to deliver her husband
out of the hand of him
that smiteth him,
and putteth forth her hand,
and taketh him by the secrets:
12. Then thou shalt
cut off her hand,
thine eye shall not pity her.

13. Thou shalt not
have in thy bag
divers weights,
a great and a small.
14. Thou shalt not
have in thine house
divers measures,
a great and a small.
15. But thou shalt have
a perfect and just weight,
a perfect and just measure
shalt thou have:
that thy days may be lengthened
in the Land which
The LORD thy God giveth thee.
16. For all that do such things,
and all that do unrighteously,
are an abomination
unto the LORD thy God.

17. Remember what Amalek
did unto thee by the way,
when ye were come forth
out of Egypt;
18. How he met thee
by the way,
and smote
the hindmost of thee,
even all that were feeble
behind thee,
when thou wast
faint and weary;
and he feared not God.
19. Therefore it shall be,
when the LORD thy God
hath given thee rest
from all thine enemies
round about,
in the Land which
The LORD thy God giveth thee
for an inheritance
to possess it,
that thou shalt blot out
the Remembrance of Amalek
from under Heaven;
thou shalt not forget it.

DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE DISCUSSING "BIG BROTHER NAIJA" ON TWITTER, OR GISTING WITH YOUR MATES IN A BUKA, OVER AMALA AND GBEGIRI? WHAT VITAMINS DO YOUR BRAINS LACK, THAT YOU DO NOT PERCEIVE THAT WHAT YOU DO/DO NOT SAY HERE HAS ETERNAL CONSEQUENCES?

At this time, we have a CORONAVIRUS Oyinbo-created Plague, manufactured to kill the population down to levels they can easily control.

We have Terrorist Strikes, with OYINBO-MADE weapons law-abiding citizens are forbidden from owning to protect our lives.

Our Government Universities have been shut down for six months, because our President Buhari 2.0 refused to pay agreed-upon increments- consistent with being a Saboteur-Impostor.

Our School System has been sabotaged, from KINDERGARTEN to UNIVERSITY, so that Pupils and Graduates lose 90% of their Consciousness, and more.

However, YOUR priorities are all in place!

Rather than waste time on those irrelevant and trivial problems, you are facing what is REALLY IMPORTANT IN LIFE: the Premature baldness of a failed Hebrew Prophet who died 2,500 years ago!

(For those who do not understand English literary forms, that is SARCASM!)

DEUTERONOMY 25:1-3: There are 40 Spiritual Levels between BODY DEATH and DIVINE KNOWLEDGE.

As you offend against The Kingdom of Heaven, these are stripped from you, so that you fail to achieve GOOD SUCCESS.

If all 40 are removed at one time, you die!

DEUTERONOMY 25:4: When someone (myself) is labouring to process the Food to feed your Souls your foolishness is to muzzle me, and forbid me from opening my mouth.

DEUTERONOMY 25:5-10: When I have posted the only Solution to all of your Problems, the so-called Christians here have all turned your backs, and done nothing to act on my unique Revelations.

Therefore, you are termed "USELESS," and "CRIPPLED," by those who wanted to count on you to Solve Problems.

DEUTERONOMY 25:11-12: To Enter into Life, all contact with Potential Sin must be severed- even if it is as precious to us as our wife's hand.

DEUTERONOMY 25:13-15: Judgment must be BALANCED. We cannot be guilty of whatever we accuse others of doing. We cannot apply punishments to others, without receiving the same, when we deserve it.

If we can cut off our wife's hand, because it has taken the first step toward Adultery, we should be willing to pluck out our own Eye, cut off our own Hand, or cut off our own Foot to keep from Sinning.

[The ARAMAIC authority, GEORGE LAMSA said that these were IDIOMATIC expressions, meaning: "STOP COVETING," "STOP STEALING," and "STOP COMMITTING ADULTERY."]

DEUTERONOMY 25:16: Believers who fail have always done so because of failure to BALANCE JUDGMENT.

How can you believe that the SAINTS were HOLY, but YOU don't have to be HOLY? (HOLINESS is only achieved through PROLONGED LIVING WITHOUT SINNING- AT ALL.)

DEUTERONOMY 25:17-19: A Worshipper of God must commit to destroying all of the Enemies that destroyed their Ancestors.

Since we do not live in Ancient Y'srael, we need to focus our wrath on ENEMY IDEAS that held back our Parents and Forefathers. We don't have to kill anyone.

THE COWARDLY ATHEISTS; Attack The Bible where they perceive weakness and poor defense- THEY ALWAYS FLEE, RATHER THAN DIE HONOURABLY, ABS BE BURIED HONOURABLY.

(He who fights and runs away, lives to run another day.)

TheElated177:

El Elohe Yahshrael!

2 Kings 2: 23 From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some boys came out of the town and jeered at him. “Get out of here, baldy!” they said. “Get out of here, baldy!”

The attempt was to ridicule Elisha and make him feel inferior. This was Satan's aim, seeing that Elisha was highly esteemed and had just taken over from EliYah, the tormentor of his kingdom of darkness. The exact seed that Satan wanted to use those miscreants to sow in the mind and life of the great servant of YHVH Almighty never found its way.

Those miscreants wanted to reduce Elisha to the level they could trample upon, but his Maker, YHVH Almighty, who had called and anointed him, would have none of it.

MEDITATION IN THE WORD OF GOD FORCES ONE TO CONFRONT ALL OF THE POSSIBLE ALTERNATIVES, AND ELIMINATE THE ONES THAT DO NOT FIT, OR LEAD TO UNDESIRABLE AND DEAD-END CONCLUSIONS.

That is how MATURITY is achieved.

It is childish ignorance to think that SATAN cares about RIDICULE and FEELINGS.

. GENESIS 1:26-28.

26. And God Said,

"Let us make Man in Our Image,
after Our Likeness:
and let them have Dominion
over the Fish of the Sea,
and over the Fowl of the Air,
and over the Cattle,
and over all the Earth,
and over every creeping thing
that creepeth upon the Earth."

27. So God created Man
in His Own Image,
in The Image of God created He him;
male and female created He them.
28. And God Blessed them,
and God Said unto them,

"Be fruitful, and multiply,
and replenish the Earth,
and subdue It:
and have Dominion
over the Fish of the Sea,
and over the Fowl of the Air,
and over every Living Thing
that moveth upon the Earth."

SATAN ONLY CARES ABOUT DOMINION OVER ALL MANKIND, AND OVER ALL OF THE EARTH.

So that he can FEED ON US, as we decay from LIGHT to MEST, when we SIN.

CHILDISH IDEAS MUST GIVE WAY TO MATURE REASON.

TheElated177:

Should men be ashamed of baldness?

Does baldness have any impact on the quality of life of an individual?

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!

BALDNESS IS A CURSE AGAINST THE FRUIT OF ONE'S BODY.

Kobojunkie:

Now in the case of Elisha and the 40 children, there is a context to that story you conveniently ignore. Before Elisha was established as a prophet, many of God's prophet's in the land had been hunted down and murdered by the people who had mostly turned to idol worshipping. The few remaining prophets went into hiding, some thanks to Obadiah. Elijah, a major prophet at the time panicked and ran for his life for fear that he was next but in 1 kings 19, we read of how God sent him back so he could anoint those he had chosen to resolve the problem, this after So many of His prophets had been used for target practice. undecided

So in 2 Kings 2, the killings have ended, King Ahab, and his wife Jezebel, is out of the picture, and Elijah is replaced by Elisha as the major prophet. Now Elisha is written to have been followed out of the city of Bethel by a group of about 40 boys, all of them mocking them and posing a possible threat, this in the same land that only recently made target practice out of prophets. Elisha couldn't dial 911, so He did the best thing which was to call on the God who only recently installed him as a prophet. And God responded with a vengeance sending a message to all in the land that He would not tolerate a repeat of recent events. And His message was clearly received in all of Israel too because at no other time is it written, after that, that God's prophets were rounded up and massacred in a similar manner by the people of Israel. undecided

I FIRST RAISED THIS POINT ON NAIRALAND AS FAR BACK AS AUGUST 27th 2016: 7:53pm.

tartar9:
That's what their god told them to do,after all he sent bears to kill 52 little children for laughing at someone's bald head.
@Parisbookaddict do you see your evil religion sad

oaroloye:

SHALOM!

I take it you meant 42 little children?

You do not think that what the children did was sinful?

They didn't care if he cursed them back?

[See my Blog: ELISHA AND THREE BEARS VERSUS FORTY-TWO CHILDREN.]

ISRAEL WAS NOT LIKE SOME GENTILE BARBARIAN IDOLATER WASTELAND.

This was the land of The One True God and The True Prophets of God.

Do you know what had just happened in that land?

All of the Prophets had just been murdered.

Elisha's Master, Elijah was the sole survivor.

The Prayers of the Holy Men protected these ungrateful children from harm.

Didn't you see that?

Kobojunkie:

2. You folks need to quit with what seems a Satan delusion, so you can in fact see what is written as it is written. undecided

O HOW HYPOCRITES SO EASILY JUDGE OTHERS, BUT DO NOT APPLY THE SAME STANDARDS TO THEMSELVES!

Wilgrea7:

I heard this story as a Christian.. but i never found it weird until i really thought about it.

So 42 children are standing there mocking a prophet.. a bear comes out.. and they don't run?

Like.. a bear can only focus on a handful of kids at a time. 2 bears are really not that much compared to 42 children.

And for some reason.. the children just decided to stand there and wait for their turn instead of running?

Sounds like something only a horror movie character would do

. DEUTERONOMY 12:32.

32. What thing soever I Command you,
observe to do it:
thou shalt not add thereto,
nor diminish from it.

THE BIBLE TELLS US WHAT HAPPENED, BECAUSE THAT IS ALL WE NEED TO KNOW.

MEDITATION forces us to THINK of the different ways this could have happened.

THE SPIRIT OF GOD shows us which one is CORRECT.

WHY DID YOU MAKE UP THE LIE THAT THE CHILDREN STOOD STILL?

What made you decide that they didn't all try to fight the Bear? (Bearskins are valuable!)

How many children were there to begin with? What was the terrain like? How did the bears attack? How far could the children run, before being exhausted, and overtaken?

You don't know any of these factors, but could only imagine that the 42 brats just stood there to be mauled!

It satisfied you to stop thinking in the one scenario that would justify you Blaspheming God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KL9TndQzhMc

. DEUTERONOMY 32:30.

30. How should one
chase a thousand,
and two put
ten thousand to flight,
except their Rock
had sold them,
and The LORD
had shut them up?

gsegun43:

grin

WHAT SORT OF BIBLE TEACHER WERE YOU, TO LATER CALL THE BIBLE "A BUNDLE OF CONTRADICTIONS, LIES, AND ERRORS?

Who trained YOU- DAN BARKER?

First show where God authorized the creation of a "BIBLE."

ONLY THE TORAH AND THE GOSPEL WERE AUTHORIZED BY GOD: MEN DECIDED THE REST SHOULD INFLUENCE THEIR LIVES.

The Key to The Bible resides in TWO CHAPTERS only.

. LEVITICUS 11:1-47.
. MATTHEW 18:1-35.
. EPISTLE OF BARNABAS 9:1-20.
. EPISTLE OF BARNABAS 10:11-12.
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by Kobojunkie: 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2022
TheElated177:

Kobojunkie, again, your assertions above are your very own personal inferences and subsequent conclusion and are not written, directly or indirectly, in the Scriptures. If this is not the case, provide the chapters and verses.

I want to ask you, since you carefully dodged the one that had to do with apostle Peter, was Jezebel, the wife of king Ahab, under the influence of man or Satan?

The only reason EliYah ran was because of Jezebel's threat, which came at the time EliYah was both physically, mentally and spiritually exhausted which was as a result of what transpired on Mount Carmel.

Elisha was walking along the road when those miscreants came out from the town and mocked/jeered at him. He was in Bethel. He was not followed out of the city of Bethel like you stated. Where did you get that from?

1 Kings 2: 2 Elijah said to Elisha, “Stay here, because YHVH has sent me to Bethel.”
But Elisha said, “As YHVH lives and as you live, I won’t leave you.” So they went down to Bethel. 3 The group of prophets from Bethel came out to Elisha. These prophets said to Elisha, “Do you know that YHVH is going to take your master away from you today?”
Elisha said, “Yes, I know. Don’t talk about it!”

Kobojunkie, if you had paid attention to the Scripture directly above this statement, you wouldn't have made such extrapolations and subsequent conclusion from the event that occurred in 1 Kings 2:23-25. There were many prophets in Bethel at the the time EliYah and Elisha went there.

Prior to the event of 1 Kings 2:23-25, Elisha had been in and around Bethel with EliYah and the other prophets, who came out of the town to join them. Where were those agents of Satan, I mean those miscreants, then? Answer this question, kobojunkie?

Kobojunkie, didn't those miscreants see Elisha's baldness at that time? Was the presence of EliYah, Elisha and the prophets wasn't conspicuous enough?
You have a huge problem with comprehension there, don't you? undecided

Read through my post as many times as is necessary for you to understand how very silly it is of you to ask me of Elisha's baldness which you now seem to be hyperfocused on. undecided

Use your brain well. Was Elisha the only bald man in the land that 42 boys would chose to gang up to bully him and him alone? Surely, you can conceive how it was more than just about him happening to be baldness for Pete's sake. undecided

And about the Peter issue and your inane attempts at including Satan into most everything . I asked you a simple question that you never provided an answer to. Is Peter Satan? undecided
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by TheElated177: 3:25pm On Jul 30, 2022
oaroloye:

At this time, we have a CORONAVIRUS Oyinbo-created Plague, manufactured to kill the population down to levels they can easily control.

We have Terrorist Strikes, with OYINBO-MADE weapons law-abiding citizens are forbidden from owning to protect our lives.

Our Government Universities have been shut down for six months, because our President Buhari 2.0 refused to pay agreed-upon increments- consistent with being a Saboteur-Impostor.

Our School System has been sabotaged, from KINDERGARTEN to UNIVERSITY, so that Pupils and Graduates lose 90% of their Consciousness, and more.

However, YOUR priorities are all in place!

Rather than waste time on those irrelevant and trivial problems, you are facing what is REALLY IMPORTANT IN LIFE:

Where and when did oaroloye elect me, theelated177, as his senator, governor or president? Aren't there people, people whom you pay so much, whose job it is to tackle all that you, oaroloye, highlighted above?

oaroloye:

the Premature baldness of a failed Hebrew Prophet who died 2,500 years ago!

You are envious of Elisha, the great and highly esteemed prophet and servant of YHVH Almighty. Oaroloye can't be like Elisha, one of the greatest prophets and servants of YHVH Almighty.

oaroloye:

(For those who do not understand English literary forms, that is SARCASM!)

Ihe efu!

oaroloye:

It is childish ignorance to think that SATAN cares about RIDICULE and FEELINGS.

Anyone who claims to be knowledgeable, spiritual, even, who doesn't know that Satan's chief aim is to capture the mind - which is the seat of every emotion - knows zilch. But, then, we, the saints, servants and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah, are aware of his serpentine ways. He is a liar and has been so from the beginning.

oaroloye:

SATAN ONLY CARES ABOUT DOMINION OVER ALL MANKIND, AND OVER ALL OF THE EARTH.

So, how does he intend to do that without capturing the minds of humans? Can the mind be captured without the emotions? The lust of the eyes, the lust of the flesh and the pride of life come from where, oaroloye?

oaroloye:

CHILDISH IDEAS MUST GIVE WAY TO MATURE REASON.

I guess you have a lot of growing up to do, then, oaroloye.

oaroloye:

BALDNESS IS A CURSE AGAINST THE FRUIT OF ONE'S BODY.

Ihe efu! Inyo + inyo = inyo.

Absolute rubbish. Utter humbug.
Futile words from the mouth of a deceiver and a liar. Oaroloye, you cannot curse someone YHVH Almighty, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them, the one and only true God, has blessed, anointed and honored. Oaroloye, didn't you learn anything from your mentor, Balaam?

Oaroloye, would you have said such if you had any form of baldness?

The very same thing that Satan tried to use those miscreants to plant in the mind of Elisha, the prophet of YHVH Almighty, is what he tried to use you, oaroloye, for here as well. Efforts in futility.

oaroloye:

I FIRST RAISED THIS POINT ON NAIRALAND AS FAR BACK AS AUGUST 27th 2016: 7:53pm.

What point?

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should A Christian Commit Suicide In Order To Be Closer To God? / Year 2010(restoration And Manifestation Vs. Judgment And Vengeance) / 3 Phases Of Gods Will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 222
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.