Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

She Loves Me But She Is With Another Guy..what Should I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Loves Me But She Is With Another Guy..what Should I Do? (3647 Views)

As A Guy, What Is That One Female Dress That Makes You Go Crazy / If you find yourself alone with this cute guy what you gon do(pics) / I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Loves Me But She Is With Another Guy..what Should I Do? by Dfynboi: 10:02am On Jul 28, 2022
She is a hoe
Re: She Loves Me But She Is With Another Guy..what Should I Do? by 07kjb: 10:44am On Jul 28, 2022
omron:
Hello Good moring Romancelanders .
I really need a very urgent advise ,its affecting me emotionally and am confused.
MY name is Joseph am Abeokuta based live and work in Abeokuta,About 5 weeks ago I met this lady a graduate very beautiful, tall, and charming on my way to visit my Mum during weekend so I stopped her while driving and we chat and exchanged numbers,Since then we av been in constant communication, The funniest part of this aspect is that ever since I met her she go deeper In love with me even more than I do ,she calls me morin day and night to ask of me ,ask me what I eat how my day was going and all that even when am moody and she observe she will make me happy and crack jokes and all that, One day I was broke cos someone owe me money and could not pay she noticed am not happy and asked me why I told her am.broke and this lady sent me #5'000 naira to my bank account that day for me to manage till the next day, I just kept wondering why she love me this much and one day I asked her why she love me this much and she said its natural ,I invited her to my house one Sunday and she came to cook for me and tidy the house and we jist,so I tried to make attempt to have sex with her but she refused me and told me that it's the first time of coming to my house that it's not proper ,meanwhile she told me she met a guy while she was schooling at Obafemi Awolowo University ile ife Osun state they both graduated then and relocated to Abeokuta together and they were living couples life after school.so when ever this lady comes visit me she will be hurry to go back to the guys house which am not so much happy about ,...So this last Sunday she came to my house and confessed to me that it was the guy who disflowered her and that she never had sex with any other guy in her life except that guy,,,so this last Sunday again I tried to make attempt to have sex with her but she was dragging with me telling me no way no access I asked her why and she started crying ,and was so emotional ,she told me her conscience is disturbing her that the guy did not offend her and that she loves the guy so much and she loves me too ,that the love she has for both of us is equal and she does not want to be having sex with two guys at the same relationship and now told me that the only thing that can make her have sex with me is if she breaks up with the guy that I will have to be very patient and wait for that day to come and I now asked her what if the day does not come and she said all in God's hand ? I tried to persuade her for sex that Sunday evening she was dragging it with me and suddenly she left my room in annoyance carried her bag and left crying.....I have never seen the kind of this lady before in my life and after she left I felt bad and I hated myself ,,,,when she got home I called her to check on her and she told me she has reached home and she was apologising to me for refusing me sex ...Please am just so confused I don't know what to do ..she calls me more than 12 times a day asking about my welfare and my day ,am the first person she calls early morin with WhatsApp video calls and she is very caring ..what should I do...am thinking of deleting and forgetting her ..How can she say she loves me and having sex with another guy and refusing me ...please I need a very good advice..I really love her and I feel like marrying her but I don't just want to waste my time...Thanks for your concern my dearest nairalnders God bless u

All the rubbish you typed up there u never said anything about marrying her..u just wanted to Bleep an innocent girl,better go and look for your type
Re: She Loves Me But She Is With Another Guy..what Should I Do? by wiseone28: 11:05am On Jul 28, 2022
Jennyclay:

You write so poorly and incoherent. No paragraphs, No punctuation marks, no space in between, grammatical errors everywhere.

Are you sure you went to school? Please go back to school and forget about LOVE for now Biko!! Gosh!!

Re: She Loves Me But She Is With Another Guy..what Should I Do? by Coolbanke: 11:18am On Jul 28, 2022
OP, the girl knows exactly what you want. But the thing is, she wants something else. Start talking about the possibilities of getting married to her and see her fall in line.

The sex thing will happen. But only when she feels she's won. U can make her believe so.

But, if u no get mind no go promise wetin u no fit do o.

I rest my case
Re: She Loves Me But She Is With Another Guy..what Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 28, 2022
She's manipulating u bro. That was how one tried to deceive me. When we met she hid the fact that she had a serious guy. Banny no even be my spec cos she's kinda too thin but very beautiful tho. She was literally throwing herself at me. What can a single man do? Started talking but i was not really into her for almost a month. Then one day I commented on her status. One thing led to another I invited her over for some pizza and chill. Babe disappointed and later apologised with many explanations. After then she was now so all over me that she was even claiming my girl before all my guys. One day we were chilling out with friends then this guy came there too. Smallie took excuse to go be with the guy.

Such boldness oo grin after i waited like 20 mins and was leaving the place this girl was practically shouting my name to call my attention. I just acted deaf. Only for her to call me later at night and started explaining that was her guy. Omor u get guy na u dey hustle Me? She said she didn't really fancy him so I guess guy man was just bankrolling her lifestyle. We got past that. All i wanted from then on was to just leave her be but this girl wouldn't let me go. Complaining to my friends and those ones will now be on my neck. I gave in again but this babe still was undecided about where to stay I just realised na to knock my own move ahead. She came on the faithful day. I honestly wanted to do it to fulfil all righteousness but then I had no protection because i haven't had sex in a while so I no dey send those things.

Babe resigned her body and soul to me only for me to now disappoint her after getting her naked, dripping and high. I just couldn't risk fûckn her raw never! Who knows how many guys she has fûcked under this mumu boyfriend? I let her go and she insisted I follow her home again. No wahala We were there till about 7PM when her guy came around. Squeezing his amala face. I just did like 10 mins and left to my usual hangout spot only for me to see smally again with the guy. She she loosed him later and we later went to a dark corner for more erotic scenes but no penetration. Even though it was dark.

When i got tired of the triangle and being that she doesn't really move me I then set her up for failure. Easy. I started acting wierd, doing things she hated, and ignored her calls and texts for a week, avoided that hangout spot so we can't meet. Then boom I called her one morning to talk about everything. We sha agreed to stay away from each other ( she suggested it) but unknown to her I'm the puppet master. She actually thought she was breaking up with me grin after her long sermon I just said one word "okay"

I have never seen her so mad with rage... She screamed at me like is that all u have to say? Ahh u just said it's what u wanted babe and I respect ur decision hence I think it's best for me u and ur guy. No more clashes of interest and as for me I will be fine as long as ur truly happy with him. Another squeezing of her beautiful face and she left angrily grin

That was a couple days ago and yesterday she came to that our spot with her guy. I didn't know cos I have been avoiding that place not to run into her. I had a little business to discuss with a friend so I went there. Omor if eyes could kill. She started playing mumu love with her boyfriend I no even send. But when one of her close friends who later came by was being too friendly with me u need to see her angry statement when that one just asked a harmless question. Then she started flirting with another guy even with her boyfriend around. Another small quarrel start. I was jus laughing inside.

OP if u can.. just be knacking her if not leave her alone she is manipulating u and wasting ur time. Let her go man except she's willing to play ball then u position urself just for the knacks.

8 Likes

Re: She Loves Me But She Is With Another Guy..what Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
omron:
I really need a very urgent advise ,its affecting me emotionally and am confused.
MY name is Joseph am Abeokuta based live and work in Abeokuta,About 5 weeks ago I met this lady a graduate very beautiful, tall, and charming on my way to visit my Mum during weekend so I stopped her while driving and we chat and exchanged numbers,Since then we av been in constant communication, The funniest part of this aspect is that ever since I met her she go deeper In love with me even more than I do ,she calls me morin day and night to ask of me ,ask me what I eat how my day was going and all that even when am moody and she observe she will make me happy and crack jokes and all that, One day I was broke cos someone owe me money and could not pay she noticed am not happy and asked me why I told her am.broke and this lady sent me #5'000 naira to my bank account that day for me to manage till the next day, I just kept wondering why she love me this much and one day I asked her why she love me this much and she said its natural ,I invited her to my house one Sunday and she came to cook for me and tidy the house and we jist,so I tried to make attempt to have sex with her but she refused me and told me that it's the first time of coming to my house that it's not proper ,meanwhile she told me she met a guy while she was schooling at Obafemi Awolowo University ile ife Osun state they both graduated then and relocated to Abeokuta together and they were living couples life after school.so when ever this lady comes visit me she will be hurry to go back to the guys house which am not so much happy about ,...So this last Sunday she came to my house and confessed to me that it was the guy who disflowered her and that she never had sex with any other guy in her life except that guy,,,so this last Sunday again I tried to make attempt to have sex with her but she was dragging with me telling me no way no access I asked her why and she started crying ,and was so emotional ,she told me her conscience is disturbing her that the guy did not offend her and that she loves the guy so much and she loves me too ,that the love she has for both of us is equal and she does not want to be having sex with two guys at the same relationship and now told me that the only thing that can make her have sex with me is if she breaks up with the guy that I will have to be very patient and wait for that day to come and I now asked her what if the day does not come and she said all in God's hand ? I tried to persuade her for sex that Sunday evening she was dragging it with me and suddenly she left my room in annoyance carried her bag and left crying.....I have never seen the kind of this lady before in my life and after she left I felt bad and I hated myself ,,,,when she got home I called her to check on her and she told me she has reached home and she was apologising to me for refusing me sex ...Please am just so confused I don't know what to do ..she calls me more than 12 times a day asking about my welfare and my day ,am the first person she calls early morin with WhatsApp video calls and she is very caring ..what should I do...am thinking of deleting and forgetting her ..How can she say she loves me and having sex with another guy and refusing me ...please I need a very good advice..I really love her and I feel like marrying her but I don't just want to waste my time...Thanks for your concern my dearest nairalnders God bless u

Oga, no paragraph. You guys don't listen to advice anyway, so if I'd spend my time giving your advice you won't listen to, you should spend time adding paragraphs to make it easy for me.
Re: She Loves Me But She Is With Another Guy..what Should I Do? by Fiscus105(m): 12:26pm On Jul 28, 2022
blinking001:
Diary of a finished man with zero self awareness. Leave that girl alone and face front.

Because she gave you 5k is enough reason to fall in love with her? She's caring and shows concern is also enough reason to be in love with a woman? What happened to the most important qualities of all men seek for in women that happens to be respect?

If she respected you enough, she would give you the puss.y without stress. She wouldn't have brought up her other boyfriends tales by moonlight to your doorstep if she respected you.
Even when it's obvious that she's playing games with your intelligence you're just too emotionally invested in her and in your quest for s.ex. Better wake up from this stupidity and start being reasonable.

If she respected , she would give her pussy without stress? You dnt understand women yet oOoOO.

Hope u read where she called back and apologize for Op.

Only few naija girls will give man money, except if she is blood related and if she's interested in having affair with the guy.
Re: She Loves Me But She Is With Another Guy..what Should I Do? by skywalker240(m): 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2022
Fiscus105:

Abi oOoOO, immediately after sex, the veil of lust overshadows his eyes will be removed. By then, he will begin to see many flaws of the lady,......she is double dating....she is promiscuous.....she fuckks like dog, she is not wife material blablabla.

Meanwhile, if OP's epistle is real, this will butress school of thoughts that say, "woman don't really know what they want" and "woman marries who is ready and not who she loves".

Anyway It's the lady I pity most ooooo.
Its the op i pity the most.

when he eventually marries that girl, that guy who poped her cherry would keep getting the larger part of her pussay and bang it above more than 900k milleage. grin

because actually, they dont know what they want undecided
Re: She Loves Me But She Is With Another Guy..what Should I Do? by phemmyfour: 2:20pm On Jul 28, 2022
omron:
She's using you. Use your head, break up with her now cos she'll eventually do that when she's permanently with her boyfriend.

She's using you as emotional support/assistant boyfriend..... LEAVE THAT ZONE now
Re: She Loves Me But She Is With Another Guy..what Should I Do? by Blunttruth: 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
omron:

Maybe there's something she is not getting in the relationship with the guy. It might be age doesn't see a future with the guy , probably due to some reasons best known to her, but she is finding it hard to leave him, you are just the spare. The problem is that you like her and have developed feelings.now if you want her then you need to give her an ultimatum, it's either you or the other guy, if you cannot do that then let her go.

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me But She Is With Another Guy..what Should I Do? by realestate99: 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
Cheesegonecold:
When she don see car what do you expect? Which naija girl no go start professing love to any man in car wey toast her? Forget the 5k she sent she dey pour water for floor so as to match cold ground.

And if you believe she has not had sex with anyone else before apart from the guy then you're a fool. She's only trying to act like a good girl to you because you're a potential husband material.

Seems you don't know what having a car means to Nigeria girls especially the ones from poor homes grin
Bandits shall not locate you. O.p is just too emotional and needy, and for him to be ready to destroy another man's relationship shows his dark side.My applause goes to that lady, she is a maradona with breast and yanch.
Re: She Loves Me But She Is With Another Guy..what Should I Do? by realestate99: 3:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
skywalker240:

Its the op i pity the most.

when he eventually marries that girl, that guy who poped her cherry would keep getting the larger part of her pussay and bang it above more than 900k milleage. grin

because actually, they dont know what they want undecided
You are right!!! So far the guy is still alive and potent, he would keep vandalizing that girl's pipeline, the guy literally owns that girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Loves Me But She Is With Another Guy..what Should I Do? by Ghostrye: 3:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
This was me about last month, then I had a system reboot and I noticed how much of a simp I was for bout a month. I'd rather waste the attention I pay her on other stuff than simp like that...

It's not too late for you too bro, use your head
Re: She Loves Me But She Is With Another Guy..what Should I Do? by DaInferno(m): 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
omron:
you're you're stupid boy grin
Re: She Loves Me But She Is With Another Guy..what Should I Do? by GerraMeh74(m): 5:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
Mostly in this type of situation men do not reciprocate this type of love,a love in which the opposite gender shows you excessive love despite you guys not been in a relationship. She is just probably obsessed with you or she has little or no experience in such matters, considering the fact that the guy she is living with is likely her first ever boyfriend, you on the other hand just probably wants to taste what is under her skirt, because your intentions are not genuine. Why would you make an attempt to sleep with someone that has clearly told you that she has a boyfriend? The best thing for you is to move on and delete her completely.
Re: She Loves Me But She Is With Another Guy..what Should I Do? by captainking(m): 6:01pm On Jul 28, 2022
omron:
limit your relationship with her..

be just friends with her for now and look for another girl to date.
meanwhile,,,,dont you ever believe it was the guy that deflowered her..

The era for those lies from ladies is far gone
Re: She Loves Me But She Is With Another Guy..what Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
thaSammie:
See manipulation.. smart girl
Very soon oga go propose marriage

this is a clear case of marriage b4 intimacy, she made a big mistake with her "Imaginary Bf" and she doesn't want to do the same, she's ready for a real relationship that would lead to marriage and the only way to secure it is to withhold intimacy till u pay her bride price, Op don't fall for her antics any woman that truly loves u would get intimate with u, shikena! anytime she comes around, kosi lo joor, the time u take her serious is only when she let's u in until then she doesn't really love u enough to share her most prized asset
Re: She Loves Me But She Is With Another Guy..what Should I Do? by skywalker240(m): 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2022
captainking:

limit your relationship with her..

be just friends with her for now and look for another girl to date.
meanwhile,,,,dont you ever believe it was the guy that deflowered her..

The era for those lies from ladies is far gone
Another wise word, op hear this and receive peace, she is even giving it free on a platter of gold to someone else aside that her boyfriend. Heck she might even be a community project. grin

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me But She Is With Another Guy..what Should I Do? by AfahaAbia(m): 6:35pm On Jul 28, 2022
RaptObserver:

It takes time to snatch a girl from her first love. From your write up, she is a genuine person. If you want sex badly get another person. But if you want love be patient with this well cultured woman. Mind you, it is possible that other guy is not ready to marry and she sees you as a potential husband so she wants you to value her. Nothing wrong in snatching her from that guy cos nobody is actually free. You either share or snatch. For the fact she does video calls with you means she doesn't live with that guy. She just gave you those excuses to test your patience. She is even still calling you always. Oga calm down and allow her come to you. This sex you will do and be tired.

You write like a woman. I'm guessing you're a lady.... Nice analysis tho.
Re: She Loves Me But She Is With Another Guy..what Should I Do? by AfahaAbia(m): 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
omolasho:

I perceive you are dealing with a Convert Narcissist. The stage you are right now is called Love Bombing(endless love confession, calls, romantic texts, constant visitation and later good sex ). After she secures your commitment through relationship or marriage, your shall graduate to Devaluing stage (nagging, reporting you to third parties, mental and emotional abuse). The last and final stage is Discarding(she shall abscond, ghosts and leave you for the next victim); this is when she gets bored with you and finds a better guy. Be wise o!

You're very knowledgeable about women. I experienced all u said with someone recently.
Re: She Loves Me But She Is With Another Guy..what Should I Do? by blinking001(m): 6:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
omron:

Wow bro u gave the best advise advise so far that was my opinion too...she just finished calling me now ...we.spoke for over 30 minutes and at the end of the calls she said I love u ...wen she does not respect my quest for sex
If i were you i would seize every contact with a woman that is hell bent on destroying my mental and emotional health. She's not worth it.

The gifts and calls she's showering you right now is just a manipulative tool to keep you hooked into her web for further destruction. to her you're just another tool to be conquered. Too bad you've made it easier for her to manipulate and disrespect you. You sat down and listened to a girl disrespect you by telling you about her boyfriend and her unwillingness to fu..ck you...like wtf is wrong with you?
Re: She Loves Me But She Is With Another Guy..what Should I Do? by AfahaAbia(m): 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2022
killmods:
She's manipulating u bro. That was how one tried to deceive me. When we met she hid the fact that she had a serious guy. Banny no even be my spec cos she's kinda too thin but very beautiful tho. She was literally throwing herself at me. What can a single man do? Started talking but i was not really into her for almost a month. Then one day I commented on her status. One thing led to another I invited her over for some pizza and chill. Babe disappointed and later apologised with many explanations. After then she was now so all over me that she was even claiming my girl before all my guys. One day we were chilling out with friends then this guy came there too. Smallie took excuse to go be with the guy.

Such boldness oo grin after i waited like 20 mins and was leaving the place this girl was practically shouting my name to call my attention. I just acted deaf. Only for her to call me later at night and started explaining that was her guy. Omor u get guy na u dey hustle Me? She said she didn't really fancy him so I guess guy man was just bankrolling her lifestyle. We got past that. All i wanted from then on was to just leave her be but this girl wouldn't let me go. Complaining to my friends and those ones will now be on my neck. I gave in again but this babe still was undecided about where to stay I just realised na to knock my own move ahead. She came on the faithful day. I honestly wanted to do it to fulfil all righteousness but then I had no protection because i haven't had sex in a while so I no dey send those things.

Babe resigned her body and soul to me only for me to now disappoint her after getting her naked, dripping and high. I just couldn't risk fûckn her raw never! Who knows how many guys she has fûcked under this mumu boyfriend? I let her go and she insisted I follow her home again. No wahala We were there till about 7PM when her guy came around. Squeezing his amala face. I just did like 10 mins and left to my usual hangout spot only for me to see smally again with the guy. She she loosed him later and we later went to a dark corner for more erotic scenes but no penetration. Even though it was dark.

When i got tired of the triangle and being that she doesn't really move me I then set her up for failure. Easy. I started acting wierd, doing things she hated, and ignored her calls and texts for a week, avoided that hangout spot so we can't meet. Then boom I called her one morning to talk about everything. We sha agreed to stay away from each other ( she suggested it) but unknown to her I'm the puppet master. She actually thought she was breaking up with me grin after her long sermon I just said one word "okay"

I have never seen her so mad with rage... She screamed at me like is that all u have to say? Ahh u just said it's what u wanted babe and I respect ur decision hence I think it's best for me u and ur guy. No more clashes of interest and as for me I will be fine as long as ur truly happy with him. Another squeezing of her beautiful face and she left angrily grin

That was a couple days ago and yesterday she came to that our spot with her guy. I didn't know cos I have been avoiding that place not to run into her. I had a little business to discuss with a friend so I went there. Omor if eyes could kill. She started playing mumu love with her boyfriend I no even send. But when one of her close friends who later came by was being too friendly with me u need to see her angry statement when that one just asked a harmless question. Then she started flirting with another guy even with her boyfriend around. Another small quarrel start. I was jus laughing inside.

OP if u can.. just be knacking her if not leave her alone she is manipulating u and wasting ur time. Let her go man except she's willing to play ball then u position urself just for the knacks.

You really write well.... I really enjoyed your story.
Re: She Loves Me But She Is With Another Guy..what Should I Do? by advanceDNA: 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2022
omron:

You are being manipulated....immediately I saw its only one guy I slept with, I know say na them...

She's formatting your memory card to make you feel she's sacrificing a lot to be with you....

.she wants to cheat and dont want you to see her as a bad girl, hence the format of loving you and her man equally...only cheats and players roll like that..

all those denying you sex is part of the good gilrl format......all she wants to do is have multiple relationships conveniently without hiding it from you...

You will play the fóol for love..
She will always play the sacrifice card to manipulate you anytime you cant see her or shes not picking your calls when shes with her man or other men...

No put your mind....see it catching fun, so you dont get burned...

and keep your money..her real color go show quickly..
Re: She Loves Me But She Is With Another Guy..what Should I Do? by RaptObserver: 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
AfahaAbia:

You write like a woman. I'm guessing you're a lady.... Nice analysis tho.

Ah am in trouble if my write up depicts me as a woman.
Re: She Loves Me But She Is With Another Guy..what Should I Do? by okoroemeka(m): 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2022
Jennyclay:

You write so poorly and incoherent. No paragraphs, No punctuation marks, no space in between, grammatical errors everywhere.

Are you sure you went to school? Please go back to school and forget about LOVE for now Biko!! Gosh!!
didn't you understand the message,why insulting the poor guy when you it is obvious you have no advice to give, everybody cannot be professor,pls my dear don't do anything funny the walls of Jericho must come down one day,,first stop dragging sex with her and behaving like a sex starved teenager,compose yourself if you are with her,be a gentleman but you can let her hand service you if she can,it helps,if she cannot allow you a taste of the pvssy then she must self-service the bloody thing
Re: She Loves Me But She Is With Another Guy..what Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
AfahaAbia:

You really write well.... I really enjoyed your story.
Thanks
Re: She Loves Me But She Is With Another Guy..what Should I Do? by muhammadhan19: 10:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
Nawa for u oo opp.... Pls learn to control ur dick/penis before it puts u in trouble.... Not everything is sex sex sex .... With the way ure clamoring, I hope u won't rape the said lady if she continues to come to ur place...
Oga ure in Lust not Love, till u cum before ur eye go finally clear and starts to look for unnecessary excuse to discharge the said lady.
From ur writeup, it seems ure not bothered about her cohabiting with another guy (main bf), dat shows u didnt really love the lady, just wanna get Under her pants cuz if u do,u will be more disturbed about her having another guy apart from u n not dis sex ure disturbing us of.
......PEACE.....
Re: She Loves Me But She Is With Another Guy..what Should I Do? by Aimerosa25(f): 10:44pm On Jul 28, 2022
Oga move forward ,to avoid story that touches
Re: She Loves Me But She Is With Another Guy..what Should I Do? by omron(m): 10:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
Thanks to everyone that contributed am so greatfu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is It With Nigerian Women? / Kissing Helps Us Find The Right Partner / Girls And Their Syndrome Of 'I Don't Keep Female' Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 185
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.