Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman (55414 Views)

I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye / Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore / I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by 5iine: 9:37am On Jul 28, 2022
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Gbeng30(m): 9:38am On Jul 28, 2022
The truth is that weather she sleep with apostle Suleiman or not, majority of this female celebrity are oloso cashing out big time from millionaire and billionaire in the country..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by lereinter(m): 9:38am On Jul 28, 2022
Cheesegonecold:
I'm very sure the person snapping and holding the other cup is someone's else rich husband who sponsored the trip

Maybe it's fayose Abi na buhari
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Godstiger(m): 9:39am On Jul 28, 2022
Apostle apostle
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Izzydeprince: 9:40am On Jul 28, 2022
With all the sexual allegations hanging on this man's head, can we change his name to Apostle Sodomy.
Na question I ask o, I dont mean any harm.

3 Likes

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Paulianfa(m): 9:40am On Jul 28, 2022
Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm...
All these talk hmmmm God is watching ooo
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by NwaMamaIwota(f): 9:40am On Jul 28, 2022
because na true talk
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Ochayi999(m): 9:40am On Jul 28, 2022
This one go dey do like ashawo all the time. Antichrist girls just full everywhere these days

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 28, 2022
fman:
no be this banni wey ozor
Wan kee himself for bbnaija that yr.
These hoes ain't worth dying for

I wonder why he kept on chasing this kind of girl....

Nigga lost his mind because he was after her look. He thought he had found the right girl for himself.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by lereinter(m): 9:41am On Jul 28, 2022
Those men that carry this girls, is it that their wife don't give them enough sex or their wife don't suck their cassava Wella

What do they gain from spending on this kind of ladies

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by edungene7: 9:42am On Jul 28, 2022
Quite sad she might end up a baby mama

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Koralords: 9:44am On Jul 28, 2022
Coldie:
Apostle Suleiman no reach to sleep with nengi take it to the bank.

I can vouch for her anyway anytime anywhere.

We have heard things like this before, there’s a level someone especially like nengi got successful that they think as hot and beautiful as she is she is fvcking one somebody.

If she fit become SSA to Bayelsa state governor without toto works who be apostle Suleiman?
So apolstk3 Suleiman no get money ,Nengi better pass deniella okereke he dey Bleep

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Basiljoe: 9:45am On Jul 28, 2022
Hypergamy doesn't care about male idealistic expectations of love.

She may not be bothered as that may not be her only target.
These hoes don't care about anything except what they can get, female solipsism can't be rationalized.

7 Likes

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by jubrilELsudan: 9:46am On Jul 28, 2022
THIS GIRL NA CONFAM ASHAWO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by BloomingDale(f): 9:48am On Jul 28, 2022
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Papichulostunne(m): 9:49am On Jul 28, 2022
Smh.. Tomorrow them go they go from church to church dey find husband. The truth of the matter is 90% of these girls who always want to live life to impress their fans and others will definitly find it hard to leave under the control of a man (husband) thereby making them "UNWIFEABLE"

1 Like

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by BloomingDale(f): 9:49am On Jul 28, 2022
Curious346:
Certified olosho

Another civil war is coming. Are you going to register to fight?
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Throwback: 9:49am On Jul 28, 2022
Fake bum that she acknowledged while on the BBN show.

Then after the show, the previous tiny nipples on her chest that gave her low self esteem, suddenly became big jugs.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by bmdmix15: 9:50am On Jul 28, 2022
FatherBona:
Wow, this just reduced the price of kerosene and Indomie
ur commenting didn't increase it either

1 Like

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by angelfallz(m): 9:51am On Jul 28, 2022
That Ozor himself na mumu
fman:
no be this banni wey ozor
Wan kee himself for bbnaija that yr.
These hoes ain't worth dying for
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by BloomingDale(f): 9:51am On Jul 28, 2022
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:53am On Jul 28, 2022
Is that creature male or female? undecided
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 28, 2022
FatherBona:
Wow, this just reduced the price of kerosene and Indomie

Yes,it is true. Since this news came out ,Indomie has now crashed to 10 naira a pack and kerosene is 5 naira per liter.
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by ThegreatLion: 9:57am On Jul 28, 2022
Coldie:

We have heard things like this before, there’s a level someone especially like nengi got successful that they think as hot and beautiful as she is she is fvcking one somebody.

If she fit become SSA to Bayelsa state governor without toto works who be apostle Suleiman?
Do you have sense at all, who is nengi for you to compare him with. Apostle Suleiman is a billionaire if you don't know

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Coldie(m): 9:59am On Jul 28, 2022
Koralords:

So apolstk3 Suleiman no get money ,Nengi better pass deniella okereke he dey Bleep
Daniella o keke na ordinary actress, apart from Beaty and big ass which endorsements or reasonable film u don ever see her act?

Have u ever asked the reason y female actresses are always rich and their male counterparts poor?

Most of them dae do runs na who dem catch people know

1 Like

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by olisaEze(m): 9:59am On Jul 28, 2022
IDG all these Nigerians traveling out to sunbathe when the sun in Nigeria is hotter than their destination! It’s like someone that spends hours in traffic driving to the gym just to spend only thirty minutes running on a treadmill! undecided

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by TolaniLuv: 10:01am On Jul 28, 2022
Cheesegonecold:
I'm very sure the person snapping and holding the other cup is someone's else rich husband who sponsored the trip

How are you sure? Women can sponsor their trip by themselves. I don’t know which or what type of women U date to be very sure of what you don’t know .

By the way does this hand look like a man ?

1 Like

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by EhisChelsea1(m): 10:01am On Jul 28, 2022
Coldie:

A

1 Like

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Coldie(m): 10:02am On Jul 28, 2022
ThegreatLion:
Do you have sense at all, who is nengi for you to compare him with. Apostle Suleiman is a billionaire if you don't know
Apostle Suleiman way don cast even before nengi become celebrity, na him nengi want to fvck to spoil her brand?

If nengi dae do runs me personally know men with runners excess way for don tumble her Tay Tay, nengi na dat kind of girl way u fit spend heaven and earth on pant u no go see.

Take it from me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Angelfrost(m): 10:04am On Jul 28, 2022
Sorry... Who is she again?!! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burna Boy Snubbed Arise Tv Team At Met Gala (Pics, Video) / TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together / Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.