Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman (55412 Views)

I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye / Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore / I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Jephyard(m): 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
Coldie:
Apostle Suleiman no reach to sleep with nengi take it to the bank.

I can vouch for her anyway anytime anywhere.

We have heard things like this before, there’s a level someone especially like nengi got successful that they think as hot and beautiful as she is she is fvcking one somebody.

If she fit become SSA to Bayelsa state governor without toto works who be apostle Suleiman?
You are wrong bro. If tiwa and Linda can be slam nengi s a small fish swimming in a pond. Don't ever trust anyone that can't explain his/her source of wealth e get why. Trust only yourself.
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Bigfish121(m): 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
This girl na very loose girl ooo.Go unport and ask questions,them go tell you.
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by jaxxy(m): 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
Sambaby7640:
Alaye if na you be the girl you go reason make one guy tye you down when there are many men who are ready to drop millions just to spend time with you?

Why must u wait fir men to give u millions? Abi na free them dey dash u? or ur back go dey ground?

why can a lady work and her millions like a man does instead of this coded prostitution? After everything ur story dey everywhere with different men. U have no good name or image.

I know gals wey make millions, build house for lekki she drop pant for any guy. she worked hard, got good grades, worked in mobil and doing fine, many others they doing fine even if them never reach that level.

Let's stop encouraging lazy gals to be doing prostitution up and down for millions abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Sambaby7640: 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
jaxxy:

Why must u wait fir men to give u millions? Abi na free them dey dash u? or ur back go dey ground?

why can a lady work and her millions like a man does instead of this coded prostitution? After everything ur story dey everywhere with different men. U have no good name or image.

[/b]I know gals wey make millions, build house for lekki she drop pant for any guy. she worked hard, got good grades, worked in mobil and doing fine, many others they doing fine even if them never reach that level.[b]

Let's stop encouraging lazy gals to be doing prostitution up and down for millions abeg.
you be mumu man. You know them...they achieved without droping pants as if you're their guiding angel watching there every movement.
Rule of thumb: never vouch for a woman! Especially when money is involved.

1 Like

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by lereinter(m): 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
Sambaby7640:
you no fit get her money make you no wan go Gaga spend am on top her body ..Nengi has got a banging body and skin. Check the babe out make you confirm am.

Lolzzzzz
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Sambaby7640: 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2022
rickleye:

Are you her love-vendor ? I mean you seem to know a lot about her fees ?
I guess it's my cue to leave this discussion.
What a daft question
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Sambaby7640: 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
Maverick777:

I would have responded to you till I saw your last sentence.

And I tell you this for free, I wouldn't pay her an outright sum if I want to straf her, I'm too much of a man to do that.

Alright.
Challenge yourself then. Go straf her without the bag....2050 you're still in her dm writing Hi.
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by ShaqFu: 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
Chai! With all this no wonder some Nigerian girls are willing to sleep with Satan just to get into the BBNAIJA house. They well know when you get inside the house, na big time 'fame' be that. Lol.
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by jaxxy(m): 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
Sambaby7640:
you be mumu man. You know them...they achieved without droping pants as if you're their guiding angel watching there every movement.
Rule of thumb: never vouch for a woman! Especially when money is involved.

cos we grew up together. I know many gals doing well without sleeping around fact and I know many sleeping around. I know the difference oga.

I been handling women b4 u sabi them ok
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Wwwq: 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2022
grin
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by HeroicMeastro: 6:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxGwZOs_OHg

Bbnaija Nengi Replied The Apostle Suleman
Accusations While Sunbathing In Ibiza
Toto loving pastor..
Carry church members money go de fu*k..
Chai!!

https://instagram.com/stories/nengiofficial/2891780830357499154?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by HeroicMeastro: 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxGwZOs_OHg

Bbnaija Nengi Replied The Apostle Suleman
Accusations While Sunbathing In Ibiza

https://instagram.com/stories/nengiofficial/2891780830357499154?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
Carry church members money go de fu*k..
Chai!!
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by nedekid: 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
Cheesegonecold:
I'm very sure the person snapping is someone's else rich husband who sponsored the trip
My bloda, if you get heavy money, swear to gad you sef no go sponsor this kind trip with this kin snacks go Ibiza relax for weekend.
See the skin, see that ass and imagine say e set doggie for you, no be Ferrari you Wan drive be that?

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Sambaby7640: 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
jaxxy:

cos we grew up together. I know many gals doing well without sleeping around fact and I know many sleeping around. I know the difference oga.

I been handling women b4 u sabi them ok
Your last sentence gave you away.

You know nothing jaxxy
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Atolu01: 6:46pm On Jul 28, 2022
kiss kiss. See relaxation and "softness" abegg!! Enjoy, biko. No space for draining nonsenses.
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by olab059(m): 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
ThegreatLion:
Do you have sense at all, who is nengi for you to compare him with. Apostle Suleiman is a billionaire if you don't know

The guy is Jon Snow...he knows nothing. lol
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by snoopz: 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2022
Allegations can't change her account balance, gbolas can do, so why the stress?
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by ufotunang: 7:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
fman:

What about her brains?
...does she have brains...if she have brains will she be exposing her naked body to the whole world to see

1 Like

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by jaxxy(m): 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
Sambaby7640:
Your last sentence gave you away.

You know nothing jaxxy

maybe and maybe not. we don't know each other so it's kinda pointless to argue about this bt my stand is pretty clear.

There are many gala who make good money without trading the bodies or dignity. I'm 100% sure of this.

There are in the minority tho compare to those jumping around.
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
Nengi Toto wey I dey dream to Fucvk na em apostle first me lash am

kiss cry kiss cry cry cry

This is unfair oo
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:35pm On Jul 28, 2022
Coldie:
Apostle Suleiman no reach to sleep with nengi take it to the bank.

I can vouch for her anyway anytime anywhere.

We have heard things like this before, there’s a level someone especially like nengi got successful that they think as hot and beautiful as she is she is fvcking one somebody.

If she fit become SSA to Bayelsa state governor without toto works who be apostle Suleiman?

If you are a male saying this.. then you are a stopid Vseless SIMP for overrating that cheap OLOSHO..

Suleiman is a fucking rich holy businessman and can afford a private jet..
Who is nengi that he can't pay and fcvk her wide Toto if he wants to??

Suleiman wey be say na presidents dey welcome am personally when he travels to some countries..

You be real Ode..
Infact Ozour..
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by EkyyyKelson(m): 1:22am On Jul 29, 2022
Lol. Reminds me of Angel Smith
tempest01:
I wouldn't be surprised if these BBN girls are involved. Quick "fame" with no source of money and the need to show off, and be better than others.

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Thomasankara(m): 7:38am On Jul 29, 2022
FatherBona:
Wow, this just reduced the price of kerosene and Indomie

comrade,tone down the vawulence grin grin grin cheesy grin
[color=#000099][/color]

Who dey follow this mumu talk
grin

Certified Olosho, Comrade at arms, we dey greet una o grin

So na d poverty dey make una no fit close leg abi?!

I salute o grin
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Coolgent(m): 7:47am On Jul 29, 2022
Sulaiman the Apostle of punny.
Using his 5% abi 10% to knack every certified olosho
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Firstcitizen: 9:03am On Jul 29, 2022
Funflipper:

No, but it is tax payers money.

Tithe na tax? Where the tithers forced to pay? If yes, is it your tithe? If no, is it your tithe?
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Curious346: 12:59pm On Jul 29, 2022
BloomingDale:

Another civil war is coming. Are you going to register to fight?
yes of course
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Funflipper: 1:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
Firstcitizen:

Tithe na tax? Where the tithers forced to pay? If yes, is it your tithe? If no, is it your tithe?

Don't be naive. It all starts from stealing public funds (tax payers money) and donating part of it to the church (in the form of tithe, offering and thanksgiving) for good karma.
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Firstcitizen: 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
Funflipper:

Don't be naive. It all starts from stealing public funds (tax payers money) and donating part of it to the church (in the form of tithe, offering and thanksgiving) for good karma.

Lol so the multitude of tithers are public officials. Who paid your school fees abeg. I wan ask am something cheesy
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Sambaby7640: 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
jaxxy:

maybe and maybe not. we don't know each other so it's kinda pointless to argue about this bt my stand is pretty clear.

There are many gala who make good money without trading the bodies or dignity. I'm 100% sure of this.

There are in the minority tho compare to those jumping around.
CAP!�
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by EhisChelsea1(m): 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
[quote author=EhisChelsea1 post=[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi's Daughter Feeding Him Ice Cream, Breaks The Internet With New Picture / Mercy Aigbe Steps Out For Church Service Amid Domestic Violence Brouhaha (Pics) / Burna Boy Snubbed Arise Tv Team At Met Gala (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.