Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman (55410 Views)

I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye / Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore / I’m Bothered Falz Doesn’t Go To Church – Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by ViceGovernor: 11:53am On Jul 28, 2022
Nengi pengi cheesy
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Jalaw: 12:01pm On Jul 28, 2022
A Negro African lady sunbathing?

Does she know why the "Whites" sunbathe?

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by IgweBUIKE1(m): 12:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
Coldie:
Apostle Suleiman no reach to sleep with nengi take it to the bank.

I can vouch for her anyway anytime anywhere.

We have heard things like this before, there’s a level someone especially like nengi got successful that they think as hot and beautiful as she is she is fvcking one somebody.

If she fit become SSA to Bayelsa state governor without toto works who be apostle Suleiman?
you re deluded... Guess you don't know that pastoral work is equal to oil money

4 Likes

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Rebirth212: 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
Pussies
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by phemmyfour: 12:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
fman:
no be this banni wey ozor
Wan kee himself for bbnaija that yr.
These hoes ain't worth dying for
Certified hoe low show

Ozor no fit bankroll that ass
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by edwinugweh(m): 12:27pm On Jul 28, 2022
Am a new nairaland viewer.have being following most of your post and those as regard apostle Sulieman.i don't thinks those posting about the man of God is true.why lie for people to view your post.
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by fman(m): 12:32pm On Jul 28, 2022
phemmyfour:
Certified hoe low show

Ozor no fit bankroll that ass
Him think say na by sweet-mouth.
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by ufotunang: 12:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
This is the only thing she can offer...her breast and nyash
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by ufotunang: 12:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
Advertising her market to her customers and sugar daddies to patronize her... nawaoooo
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by FatherBona: 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
fman:

No b child's play.
I know the matter.
We hustle for the Payday.

Were u dey?!
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by naikeboy(m): 1:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
Apostle wire wire
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by fman(m): 1:17pm On Jul 28, 2022
FatherBona:

Were u dey?!
Owerri.
we hustle and flex over here
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by FatherBona: 1:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
fman:

Owerri.
we hustle and flex over here
Abeg na d Fman wey I know be dis abi my brain dey pain me ?!?
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by fman(m): 1:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
ufotunang:
This is the only thing she can offer...her breast and nyash
What about her brains?
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by fman(m): 1:23pm On Jul 28, 2022
FatherBona:

Abeg na d Fman wey I know be dis abi my brain dey pain me ?!?
Which of the fman
Cos fman plenty.
But na me be the only verified
Fman.
I guess you are from uyo
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by einsteine(m): 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2022
Coldie:

Apostle Suleiman way don cast even before nengi become celebrity, na him nengi want to fvck to spoil her brand?

If nengi dae do runs me personally know men with runners excess way for don tumble her Tay Tay, nengi na dat kind of girl way u fit spend heaven and earth on pant u no go see.

Take it from me

Story, story.

Person wey don cast for runs. Nengi is a confirmed runs girl, both before and after bbn.

1 Like

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Yampotatocarrot(m): 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
Coldie:

We have heard things like this before, there’s a level someone especially like nengi got successful that they think as hot and beautiful as she is she is fvcking one somebody.

If she fit become SSA to Bayelsa state governor without toto works who be apostle Suleiman?

Can you confidently say YOU KNOW ALL THE MEN SHE HAS SLEPT WITH? If you can't, then there is no basis for your vouching

1 Like

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Sambaby7640: 1:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
lereinter:

Those men that carry this girls, is it that their wife don't give them enough sex or their wife don't suck their cassava Wella

What do they gain from spending on this kind of ladies
you no fit get her money make you no wan go Gaga spend am on top her body ..Nengi has got a banging body and skin. Check the babe out make you confirm am.
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Sambaby7640: 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
Coldie:

Thank u. Most Nigerian guys don’t just believe a woman can become sth in this life without fvcking somebody
Alaye it's the fucking truth...most women can't be shit if not for their toto.
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by LesbianBoy(m): 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
Coldie:

See this one. Is Nengi more beautiful and sexy than Daniella okeke that Apostle slept with?
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Sambaby7640: 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
Maverick777:

funny guy
I'm not one to brag from behind a keyboard, but trust me, if I reason her, na less.

quit thinking too high of people by thinking too low of yourself.
Oga you no fit use 5M Bleep Nengi.

You think say Nengi na babe wey be say you go carry TDB abi short time?

The trip or Vacation wey you go carry am go self...you fit don drop 15M to 20M talk more of the bah wey go you still wire her for being with you.

To chat her up self you go first drop like 2M so she go fit reason you small.

Nengi na classic chick!

If you no galant no reason am
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by LesbianBoy(m): 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
Koralords:

So apolstk3 Suleiman no get money ,Nengi better pass deniella okereke he dey Bleep

How come me and you dey think the same thing? Na wetin me sef tell am before I see this your comment grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Sambaby7640: 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
jaxxy:
From one sugar daddy to another. We never hear about them being in normal relationships.

I just tire for these gals or rather hustlers. undecided
Alaye if na you be the girl you go reason make one guy tye you down when there are many men who are ready to drop millions just to spend time with you?
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by FatherBona: 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
fman:

Which of the fman
Cos fman plenty.
But na me be the only verified
Fman.
I guess you are from uyo

Jonams hotel, port harcourt
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Maverick777: 1:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
Sambaby7640:

The trip or Vacation wey you go carry am go self...you fit don drop 15M to 20M talk more of the bah wey go you still wire her for being with you.

Nengi na classic chick!

I would have responded to you till I saw your last sentence.

And I tell you this for free, I wouldn't pay her an outright sum if I want to straf her, I'm too much of a man to do that.

1 Like

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by rickleye: 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2022
Wow ... The lady fine o.
Anyways, since I can't have her there are other ways.......
Ibiza Spain. hmm looks like an amazing place.
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by rickleye: 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
edwinugweh:
Am a new nairaland viewer.have being following most of your post and those as regard apostle Sulieman.i don't thinks those posting about the man of God is true.why lie for people to view your post.

Its a part gossip forum.. how do you expect the forum to drive people to its content. They employ all the tricks in the book to lure people but Its also well managed except when some moderators ban people and remove their comments without any logical explanation.
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by fman(m): 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
FatherBona:

Jonams hotel, port harcourt
No be me.
Am an Owerri based web developer.
Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by rickleye: 2:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
Sambaby7640:

Nengi na classic chick!

Are you her love-vendor ? I mean you seem to know a lot about her fees ?

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Funflipper: 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2022
Firstcitizen:
Is it your toto?

No, but it is tax payers money.
Re: Nengi Not Bothered About Allegation Of Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Funflipper: 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
edwinugweh:

Suleiman is not a man od God. That guy is a big fraud!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi's Daughter Feeding Him Ice Cream, Breaks The Internet With New Picture / Mercy Aigbe Steps Out For Church Service Amid Domestic Violence Brouhaha (Pics) / Burna Boy Snubbed Arise Tv Team At Met Gala (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.