Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do (2811 Views)

If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? / Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? / If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by Obiwank: 11:29am On Jul 30, 2022
A different take and putting aside spiritual problems.

What skills and training do you have? You mentioned a few things that you tried to do but honestly unclear to me how you failed exactly.

May be you have not found the right business/work that is the best fit for you. You can check my moniker but I don't follow the spiritual angle but can help you in more practical ways if I understand your background better. Don't get me wrong I believe in God and pray as well but I also believe that in alot of cases such as this, the issue is not really spiritual.
Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by Kingkum: 11:46am On Jul 30, 2022
Thanks sir @ Obiwank

I'm a hearing impaired person so my abilities are somehow limited. but i can handle any business like buying and selling, farming that is lucrative for some people is not helping me either(like now, my yam farm needed fertilizer but no funds which means i may end up harvesting little or nothing) i also intend to learn a skill online but no laptop to do it.

Most importantly, i want to open a car wash for myself or a small provision store for my wife. You see, i don't have any problem with my sufferings, my major concern is how to put food on the table for my family. but nothing is just working
Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by PumpumPrince: 11:51am On Jul 30, 2022
Kingkum:
I'm confused about this and will like anyone with ideas about this issue to advice me.

I'm married with 2 lovely kids but my home is not that lively due to my poor condition, i'm always on a look out to see ways that will better my condition but all efforts are not yielding any positive result. my major problem is to raise my children in a way that will enable them live and not just exist like i do hence i always go to any length to provide the basics in the house. However, my problems seems to be increasing daily to a point that i started feeling depressed and suicidal recently. i sometimes attributed my woes to how i live a very bad life in the past but then again, something came up recently which is giving me sleepless nights.

angry
Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by PumpumPrince: 11:51am On Jul 30, 2022
Kingkum:
I'm confused about this and will like anyone with ideas about this issue to advice me.

I'm married with 2 lovely kids but my home is not that lively due to my poor condition, i'm always on a look out to see ways that will better my condition but all efforts are not yielding any positive result. my major problem is to raise my children in a way that will enable them live and not just exist like i do hence i always go to any length to provide the basics in the house. However, my problems seems to be increasing daily to a point that i started feeling depressed and suicidal recently. i sometimes attributed my woes to how i live a very bad life in the past but then again, something came up recently which is giving me sleepless nights.

^^^story
bro do u need babe or wot?(no oofencse) angry
Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by Kingkum: 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
Obiwank:

You can check my moniker but I don't follow the spiritual angle but can help you in more practical ways if I understand your background better. Don't get me wrong I believe in God and pray as well but I also believe that in alot of cases such as this, the issue is not really spiritual.
I click on your moniker as you said thinking you may be a pastor or some spiritual person only to find out another thing entirely.

i'm very happy that someone of your status wants to help a nobody like me. of all the long stories i put there, if i'm giving the opportunity to choose one, i will request for help for my wife. sir, how can i reach you? i just felt in my spirit that i meet my helper in you. kindly reply sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When I Went To Renew My Passport, Immigration Officer Said / Men Fear Women!!! This Is What It Means. / He Has Promised To Marry Me: Why Cant I Get Myself A Ring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.