Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? (31915 Views)

How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? / Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by ViceGovernor: 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2022
Revolution2022:
My subs has expired.
Omo japa.
My nigga.
She go hold on till yesterday grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Enny2013(f): 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2022
Toktee:
And when you finally run after the guys that do not need u without success you run back to those u were rude to.

And when u discover age is no longer on your side u start going back to your vomit.

Most of you only do that to guys without a good car and financial unstable.

Bro, I was Neva from a wretched family lyk u. My parents had their cars right from tym. Cars Neva freaked us.
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Invictus2214: 2:58pm On Jul 29, 2022
Are you intending to be committing sin with her !!!?
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by CedarHoldings: 2:58pm On Jul 29, 2022
Help me view this one, is the lady real?

Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by t2luv1: 2:59pm On Jul 29, 2022
Tekashi69:
lol nobody likes you, stop whining

Talk to yourself Have you seen her profile picture? Like we say in the hood "She is a keeper"

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Toktee(m): 2:59pm On Jul 29, 2022
Enny2013:

Bro, I was Neva from a wretched family lyk u. My parents had their cars right from tym. Cars Neva freaked us.
Amd what made you think am from a wretched family?
You sound untrained.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Toktee(m): 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
Enny2013:

But to be honest you look like one.
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by t2luv1: 3:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
Enny2013:

Ok!

Woman put that zero on mute. You ain't too shabby
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by t2luv1: 3:06pm On Jul 29, 2022
Toktee:
You sound untrained.

Tell yaa why so much hatred. All this from an online post. Jeeze. !!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Enny2013(f): 3:06pm On Jul 29, 2022
Toktee:
But to be honest you look like one.
No one even know how u look,bro.
A hidden face?
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Enny2013(f): 3:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
Toktee:
You sound untrained.
U sound wretched,bro..
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Enny2013(f): 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
Me0bizy:
see your ugly face sef.
mumu
I am prettier Dan ur wretched mum.
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Enny2013(f): 3:14pm On Jul 29, 2022
Me0bizy:
see your ugly face sef.
mumu
N u ar even faceless. Ode!
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by PraiseHim4ever: 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2022
Enny2013:
We were friends bfr I accepted him,bro...
But he was also a stranger before u accepted him as friend. right?
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Israeldan1(m): 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2022
Fiscus105:
Ok is number one sign.

When you ask them this. ok, when ask them that, ok.

...wen will u be free ?ok

.....are you into serious relationship? ok

...can we start relationship? ok

...... please ur number ok.

Baba no be ok
Na (k)

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Enny2013(f): 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2022
PraiseHim4ever:

But he was also a stranger before u accepted him as friend. right?
Yea...
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Washington2070(m): 4:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
You're very wise...big kudos to you
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Toktee(m): 4:10pm On Jul 29, 2022
Enny2013:

No one even know how u look,bro.
A hidden face?
You look more like a witch., grin
Besides I do not need to advertise myself reason been that i ain't selling a thing, you cannot say same. grin
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by 1Sharon(f): 4:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
Just simply say you're not interested, life is too short.
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Toktee(m): 4:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
Enny2013:

N u ar even faceless. Ode!
You see what I told you, you lack morality.

Why fight everyone on the forum?

Seriously, you are from the street.

But on internet your father has 30 private cars. grin just imagine someone that everything she owned is from the proceeds of Cannality calling a another wretched. grin this parasites ehh.
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Enny2013(f): 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2022
t2luv1:

Tell yaa why so much hatred. All this from an online post. Jeeze. !!!!!
Ur highness, I dnt know wot I typed wrong o...I only expressed my reactions to toasters; that was all...
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by rocknation62(m): 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2022
Me0bizy:
there are many fishes in the river bro.
no time

Plenty, different species
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Fiscus105(m): 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
Israeldan1:

Baba no be ok
Na (k)

. maybe girls u dey chat with but for my side na ok
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by PraiseHim4ever: 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2022
Enny2013:
Yea...
That means u played him a little as a stranger.
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by razible5384(m): 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2022
DavidHarry:

Chai. Don't be asking her out as if you're following up. Let's say you want to hang out... tell her you want her to meet you at so and so. Cool place no strings. Say it like you've arranged or booked the place. And say the date too. If she's cool with it and she says Okay, then remind her a day before... tell her, that when she's ready she should let you know. Don't call her on that day. If she disappoints, commot mind - chase another girl. She may send you an apology for disappointing but whatever. Anyhow. Don't accept her arrangement. Even if she wants a make up date the next day or next week. You're busy. Chase another girl. After about a month or two, book another date. Authoritatively. Have game. If she disappoints again... I doubt she's any bit interested in you. Chase another girl
all these silly mind games to what end exactly? Grow up man , know what you want an go for it. If e no work u back off....I know say these red pill movement don mess up unah mind finish
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ogbeni rest..nobody gives a fvck about her profile picture
t2luv1:

Talk to yourself Have you seen her profile picture? Like we say in the hood "She is a keeper"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Is Ghosting So Hurtful? / Have The Youths Become Sexually Depraved? / South African Lady Who Got Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of 6 Months Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.