Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? (31919 Views)

How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? / Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Enny2013(f): 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
PraiseHim4ever:

That means u played him a little as a stranger.
No...I dnt play pple who come as friends.
We are talking about toasters here,bro.
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Wwwq: 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
They chop your money and run

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Toktee(m): 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2022
Enny2013:

Olosho wt a husband n two lovely Kings...n stl looking HOT!!!
The Rich do not hv time for cyberbully. Dey don't stay online quoting unnecessarily.
U ar obviously jobless,bro...
And who told you olo no the marry?

You, looking hot grin maybe no be the person for the pic wey my eyes saw. grin
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by moyosore32: 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
Artzdanielsz:
my brother na naija girls wey.i get two babes now their boyfriends dey abroad lol and I no even chyke them again oOoOO na steady fuccking now

Lol
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Enny2013(f): 5:52pm On Jul 29, 2022
Toktee:
And who told you olo no the marry?

You, looking hot grin maybe no be the person for the pic wey my eyes saw. grin
Put ur own DP and let's see how u look.
Dis is nt a faceless forum,bcs there's a space to attach photo...put ur photo,ugly mofo!
Ugly man who isnt bold enough to show his face. Ode!
Keep it coming... I am ready for u today.
Enough of ur cyberbullies!
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by kinzation(m): 6:18pm On Jul 29, 2022
Enny2013:
I will just b diverting d talk.
Well, Once u start showing interest, I start avoiding u big time.i keep my distance far away!!!
I become very rude, when u seem to b stubborn.
Na by force?

Is this you

Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by RolexOfGeneva(m): 6:20pm On Jul 29, 2022
posty56:
1)they type monotonic ,any lady that types like this is clearly not into you or not feeling the conversation and you must abandon if you value your self-respect ,but trust simps to ignore this signs cause they one die on top her matter.leave say Nigeria guys they complain about women not holding conversation it means the woman is not interested ,women are talkatives!

2) they take time to reply and if dey do it's short

3) billing, yes. Nigeria women usually go straight to bill men they don't have feelings for , because
if they're interested in that man thoughts like this goes on in their head "if I ask him for money will he see as cheap girl ?"," I won't ask him for money so that. he will know that I am an independent woman", but if she's not interested. na straight billing cause she has two intentions ,to take advantage of your feelings or to repel you.

*drops pen*

Lalasticlacla

You're right with the billing part. Either way, she wins. You pay, she wins. You go, she still wins.
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Enny2013(f): 6:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
kinzation:

Is this you
Nooo! My twin...
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Ussycool: 6:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
DavidHarry:

Chai. Don't be asking her out as if you're following up. Let's say you want to hang out... tell her you want her to meet you at so and so. Cool place no strings. Say it like you've arranged or booked the place. And say the date too. If she's cool with it and she says Okay, then remind her a day before... tell her, that when she's ready she should let you know. Don't call her on that day. If she disappoints, commot mind - chase another girl. She may send you an apology for disappointing but whatever. Anyhow. Don't accept her arrangement. Even if she wants a make up date the next day or next week. You're busy. Chase another girl. After about a month or two, book another date. Authoritatively. Have game. If she disappoints again... I doubt she's any bit interested in you. Chase another girl
You are a boss man, I am learned.
A wonderful clue, i will work on this. Virtually, it wil work.
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Ussycool: 6:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
uptownemmygee:

I get the format for all those kind banny
Tell us the format. we wan learn.
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by kinzation(m): 6:50pm On Jul 29, 2022
Enny2013:

Nooo! My twin...

Better cos someone ugly like you can't be making this claim tongue
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Enny2013(f): 7:18pm On Jul 29, 2022
kinzation:

Better cos someone ugly like you can't be making this claim tongue
Someone as broke as u can't even notice me.
A faceless fellow lyk u. Let's c wot u look lyk,ode!
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by ehhmah(m): 8:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
KalioPeter:
I've never asked a girl out in my life.
So I can't relate.

How's into Importation Exportation business?
Let's connect
i do exportation: sonofdsun12@gmail.com
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by kinzation(m): 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2022
Enny2013:

Someone as broke as u can't even notice me.
A faceless fellow lyk u. Let's c wot u look lyk, ode!

Haha
Shengbo werey
How take know say I broke
Send your aza make I wire you something for your stupidity.

Baba e o fine tomi

You not worthy of seeing my full face now
Awon mummy e lawa n tasi
Iru e bonga fish ugly mur4ka ko lon so

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Insectkiller: 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2022
This topic should be dropped and thrashed in d dustbin...

No where girls are been toasted in Nigeria again...

Guys only buy food and drinks for girls (or maybe I should say take girls out)..and after then, house/hotel ...and the bleeping (fvckingg) start till infinity..
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Limassol(m): 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2022
Me0bizy:
there are many fishes in the river bro.
no time

Bless you for this comment.
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by PraiseHim4ever: 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2022
Enny2013:
No...I dnt play pple who come as friends. We are talking about toasters here,bro.
Are u sure u are not playing me too, as I come as friend?
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
Alaga2222:

See mugu wetin you get to even offer even if you accept? Mtchew only pussy

See f**l; odeh, she talk 2 u? Ozuo.
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by PraiseHim4ever: 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2022
Enny2013:
Yinmu.. Werey..Oloshi! Big boys dnt quote women unnecessarily online.Broda wey mumu. Ur useless mum can't b as pretty as I am. Oponu ode osi.. Agabayaaaa!!!;
U shldnt be doing all these.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2022
xangerar:

Don't mind the silly idiots above. You made your point and some of us took positive direction from it.

Thank you dear. Your reasoning is cordial, it shows your personality.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Enny2013(f): 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2022
PraiseHim4ever:

U shldnt be doing all these.
I know,bro.
I only made a harmless comment n gbam,the bashings.
I can no longer condone all dese cyberbullies,dear. I shall start insulting Dem too.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Enny2013(f): 9:48pm On Jul 29, 2022
PraiseHim4ever:

Are u sure u are not playing me too, as I come as friend?
Smiles...Nah!
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by kinzation(m): 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
Enny2013:

Nooo! My twin...

Oye ki oloriburuku mashanfani Iya e ti she oyun e danu
Abi kon fi e shey nnkan oshu

Baba e mo kuku blame o ye ki dindinrin e na lo condomu

Tioba shey be koye ko quote mi morr

Iwo omo abii pabe
Omo pau bi bon
Olofo omo
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Alaga2222(m): 10:06pm On Jul 29, 2022
Enny2013:

We don't offer 'pussy' in my family like they do in ur family. Tell ur sisters n ur mother to stop offering deirs. Omo ale jati jati.

From your Display picture it’s obvious you and your mother share your pussy like WiFi

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Enny2013(f): 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2022
kinzation:

Oye ki oloriburuku mashanfani Iya e ti she oyun e danu
Abi kon fi e shey nnkan oshu

Baba e mo kuku blame o ye ki dindinrin e na lo condomu

Tioba shey be koye ko quote mi morr

Iwo omo abii pabe
Omo pau bi bon
Olofo omo
Tribal man...
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Thazard(m): 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2022
posty56:
1)they type monotonic ,any lady that types like this is clearly not into you or not feeling the conversation and you must abandon if you value your self-respect ,but trust simps to ignore this signs cause they one die on top her matter.leave say Nigeria guys they complain about women not holding conversation it means the woman is not interested ,women are talkatives!

The Bomb

2) they take time to reply and if dey do it's short

3) billing, yes. Nigeria women usually go straight to bill men they don't have feelings for , because
if they're interested in that man thoughts like this goes on in their head "if I ask him for money will he see as cheap girl ?"," I won't ask him for money so that. he will know that I am an independent woman", but if she's not interested. na straight billing cause she has two intentions ,to take advantage of your feelings or to repel you.

*drops pen*

Lalasticlacla

Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by PraiseHim4ever: 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
Enny2013:

I know,bro.
I only made a harmless comment n gbam,the bashings.
I can no longer condone all dese cyberbullies,dear. I shall start insulting Dem too.

If u insult them too, will that solve anything?
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Enny2013(f): 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
PraiseHim4ever:

If u insult them too, will that solve anything?
LOL...no

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Have The Youths Become Sexually Depraved? / South African Lady Who Got Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of 6 Months Cries Out / Why Is Ghosting So Hurtful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.