Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? (31912 Views)

How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? / Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by PraiseHim4ever: 10:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
Enny2013:
LOL...no
Good... so Stop!!!!!
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Enny2013(f): 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
PraiseHim4ever:

Good... so Stop!!!!!
Ok...tnx
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by PraiseHim4ever: 10:41pm On Jul 29, 2022
Enny2013:
Ok...tnx
uw

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Tundex911: 9:11am On Jul 30, 2022
I guess you don't need to ask

The answer is, "I will think about it"
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by KalioPeter: 9:18am On Jul 30, 2022
ehhmah:
i do exportation: sonofdsun12@gmail.com

I would prefer WhatsApp please. This is my number +2348133053286
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Me0bizy(f): 9:20am On Jul 30, 2022
kinzation:

Haha
Shengbo werey
How take know say I broke
Send your aza make I wire you something for your stupidity.

Baba e o fine tomi

You not worthy of seeing my full face now
Awon mummy e lawa n tasi
Iru e bonga fish ugly mur4ka ko lon so
don't bother yourself replying that ugly cow.
I'm going to report all her insults to the mods and she'll be banned any moment from now
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Enny2013(f): 10:21am On Jul 30, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:

Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
OAM4J
Justwise
Lalasticlala
Semid4lyf

Rule 2
Sooo... U didn't c their comments too. It's like ur brain is paining u.
One-sided human...
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by uptownemmygee(m): 11:22am On Jul 30, 2022
Streetmovement:

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Naxo I follow one girl talk when I was travelling to delta for business, we talk throughout the journey, naxo people sef come dey feel say we dey date, she was sweet and nice but after everything normally I for don collect number even when we was talking I for don collect number but at some point I just didn't feel the need to anymore cuz in my head I'm like I don't see anything coming out of this, I'm not even gonna spend up to 2 days in delta so what for, as we land delta I just told her bye and I left, saw the look on her face that reads *is he not gonna get my contact? Naxo I just Waka like person wey no Sabi wey he dey go, my mind on my business.

I like that

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by PraiseHim4ever: 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
Enny2013:
Sooo... U didn't c their comments too. It's like ur brain is paining u. One-sided human...
Not again.... plz inbox me ur digit.
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by PumpumPrince: 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2022
Me0bizy:
I'm going to report all her insults to the mods and she'll be banned any moment from now

THANKS MOD FOR FINALY BANNING ME0BIZY....DONT WORRRRRY U CAN KEEP CHANGIN YOR NE...u get ban again..WELLDONE MOD grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by GraceUnIimitedd(m): 4:25pm On Jul 30, 2022
Enny2013:
Sooo... U didn't c their comments too. It's like ur brain is paining u. One-sided human...
enjoy your ban assshole
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by MisterKennedy(m): 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
Thonia69:
cheesy hehehehehe

Hi Thonia
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by MisterKennedy(m): 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
I have a blunt personality though, I'll just tell you the honest truth that I'm not interested.

Hi dear

Your reply is very calm and nice.

How was your week dear
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by MisterKennedy(m): 10:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
Raychee:
I'm not interested. No special speech needed.

Arh! Your profile pic is scary
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by thinkmoney(m): 10:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
posty56:
1)they type monotonic ,any lady that types like this is clearly not into you or not feeling the conversation and you must abandon if you value your self-respect ,but trust simps to ignore this signs cause they one die on top her matter.leave say Nigeria guys they complain about women not holding conversation it means the woman is not interested ,women are talkatives!

2) they take time to reply and if dey do it's short

3) billing, yes. Nigeria women usually go straight to bill men they don't have feelings for , because
if they're interested in that man thoughts like this goes on in their head "if I ask him for money will he see as cheap girl ?"," I won't ask him for money so that. he will know that I am an independent woman", but if she's not interested. na straight billing cause she has two intentions ,to take advantage of your feelings or to repel you.

*drops pen*

Lalasticlacla

U are very wise
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 31, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Hi Thonia
Hi Mister
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by kinzation(m): 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2022
Me0bizy:

Thank You jare
Don't mind her
She's just acting like a wild dog
Insulting everyone
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by MisterKennedy(m): 10:00pm On Jul 31, 2022
Thonia69:
Hi Mister
How're you doing dear

Happy new week to you dear
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 31, 2022
MisterKennedy:

How're you doing dear

Happy new week to you dear
I'm doing just fine.

Thanks, I wish you the same.
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Graceunlimitedd(m): 11:41am On Aug 01, 2022
Enny2013:

Sooo... U didn't c their comments too. It's like ur brain is paining u.
One-sided human...
how far ugly mama how are you enjoying the ban grin
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by AndroidAI(m): 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
Enny2013:

Put ur own DP and let's see how u look.
Dis is nt a faceless forum,bcs there's a space to attach photo...put ur photo,ugly mofo!
Ugly man who isnt bold enough to show his face. Ode!
Keep it coming... I am ready for u today.
Enough of ur cyberbullies!

Please, I'm not here to quarrel, but your hair looks ridiculous. I think a different style might work for you. You're still cute tho, but that hair lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by OvertheTop(m): 6:59pm On Aug 01, 2022
oluwamichael93:
I can be so straight forward, I'm not here for friendship ooo, I'd like us to be fornicating

Sincerely, do you get positive answers from this?
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by OvertheTop(m): 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
CedarHoldings:
Help me view this one, is the lady real?

You are About to be Sacrificed on a BILLING PLAFORM.
you have left yourself at her mercy by Begging for Love .
Na for her to Slaughter(Billing and fooling) you remains

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Enny2013(f): 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
AndroidAI:

Please, I'm not here to quarrel, but your hair looks ridiculous. I think a different style might work for you. You're still cute tho, but that hair lipsrsealed
Tnx...
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Raychee(f): 2:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Arh! Your profile pic is scary

Lol. How nah? grin
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Moz22: 12:06am On Aug 03, 2022
Amarisco:
For a guy to have my number - na big flex. So na to block & delete straight. No long ting.

But if I do not want to navigate in the realm of violence, I give very basic one sided replies. No returned questions or words exchanged - he should get the hint
same u did with me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Is Ghosting So Hurtful? / Have The Youths Become Sexually Depraved? / South African Lady Who Got Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of 6 Months Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.