Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Why are girls like this? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why are girls like this? (4125 Views)

Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why are girls like this? by Nyascobar1414: 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2022
Stallionhorse:
After breaking up in a bar this girl asked me to pull off the palm she bought for me.. I pulled it off and gave her.. Climbed bike bare footed home.. Through out that night I gathered all the receipts, my bank statements every dime in sent to her and her family.. Right now her and her entire family are in police custody pending when I get a full refund.. The money reach 2.5m her mother has been crying and begging me that I should collect 1m now and there will pay the rest by end of the year.
Re: Why are girls like this? by Nyascobar1414: 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2022
Stallionhorse:
After breaking up in a bar this girl asked me to pull off the palm she bought for me.. I pulled it off and gave her.. Climbed bike bare footed home.. Through out that night I gathered all the receipts, my bank statements every dime in sent to her and her family.. Right now her and her entire family are in police custody pending when I get a full refund.. The money reach 2.5m her mother has been crying and begging me that I should collect 1m now and there will pay the rest by end of the year.

You are a real nigga..
Kudos..

1 Like

Re: Why are girls like this? by Savedday: 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2022
9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace
Re: Why are girls like this? by Nyascobar1414: 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
yommyoke:
Like seriously, I'm just going to give you my own token of advice,.
If you're well to do and can pay up for the gifts and it won't affect you, just do it and let it go.
But if you can't afford it, just tell her to go to hell, bygones are already bygones, then you should stop paying attention to her.
That your bro dating her sef, does he know what's up with you guys lately and the unreasonable demand?
That should open the nigga's eye and dump the girl ASAP.
Just be the gentleman, no assaults

Gentlemen are simps...
Op dont take this simpish advice...

If she wants you to refund her money,kindly tell her to refund yours...

Abi you no love yourself?

3 Likes

Re: Why are girls like this? by yommyoke: 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Gentlemen are simps...
Op dont take this simpish advice...

If she wants you to refund her money,kindly tell her to refund yours...

Abi you no love yourself?

Are you for real?
"Gentlemen are simps", so your own TRP is to be violent and assault people up and down,
Man, if you can sort out things without using force or abuse, that's the gentleman's way.
Re: Why are girls like this? by Taba21: 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
Franklystein:
I broke up with a girl recently because we had irreconcilable differences, I thought it's over, then to my utmost dismay she started coming to visit my older brother everyday, when we were dating I asked her to focus on our relationship and leave my family out of it especially my brother because I know the kind of brother I have, he is envious of me because he believes I'm well to do, her response was we're just friends, now that we have stopped dating she's capitalizing on that to hurt me, she visits my brother everyday until they started dating, I was angry for a while then I got over it, but she's not over it yet, now she's asking me to refund everything she has spent on me grin, I spent on her too but I'm not requesting she pay me back, everything she ever gave me she said she borrowed me, she didn't call it borrow when we were dating, I tried to be reasonable by telling her I'll pay everything, but that got to her head and she's now demanding that the repayment shouldn't exceed this month, I'm not a troublesome person but the moment you dare or threaten me I'll show you my difficult side, and that's what I intend to do, I sent her a text that the repayment will exceed this month and I might decide to never repay, but she's determined to utilize everything she has to make sure I repay, should I repay her or let her do her worst.

How old are you naa
Re: Why are girls like this? by Nyascobar1414: 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
yommyoke:

Are you for real?
"Gentlemen are simps", so your own TRP is to be violent and assault people up and down,
Man, if you can sort out things without using force or abuse, that's the gentleman's way.

That really means the girl gonna take advantage of him...

If it was the guy that asked a girl for refunds of money spent in a relationship, then you know what gentlemen will say,especially the female folks...

3 Likes

Re: Why are girls like this? by Hacks4dummies: 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Stop making up stories for cheap attention, likes and shares that wouldn't add a penny to your pocket boy grin grin
person wey you dey call boy go feed you plus your mumu boo
Re: Why are girls like this? by virginchaser(m): 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2022
That is the way some women react. Never get carried away with women.

1 Like

Re: Why are girls like this? by Franklystein: 4:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
Bennysam:

All I'm saying is that anything that comes during the relationship go with relationship simple, but if you want to settle her do it in your own terms
Thanks
Re: Why are girls like this? by Franklystein: 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2022
Taba21:

How old are you naa
How is my age relevant in this issue.
Re: Why are girls like this? by rtdCivilservant: 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
Franklystein:
How is my age relevant in this issue.
So that we can calculate ur elder brother's age.
Re: Why are girls like this? by phemy36(m): 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
Franklystein:
I broke up with a girl recently because we had irreconcilable differences, I thought it's over, then to my utmost dismay she started coming to visit my older brother everyday, when we were dating I asked her to focus on our relationship and leave my family out of it especially my brother because I know the kind of brother I have, he is envious of me because he believes I'm well to do, her response was we're just friends, now that we have stopped dating she's capitalizing on that to hurt me, she visits my brother everyday until they started dating, I was angry for a while then I got over it, but she's not over it yet, now she's asking me to refund everything she has spent on me grin, I spent on her too but I'm not requesting she pay me back, everything she ever gave me she said she borrowed me, she didn't call it borrow when we were dating, I tried to be reasonable by telling her I'll pay everything, but that got to her head and she's now demanding that the repayment shouldn't exceed this month, I'm not a troublesome person but the moment you dare or threaten me I'll show you my difficult side, and that's what I intend to do, I sent her a text that the repayment will exceed this month and I might decide to never repay, but she's determined to utilize everything she has to make sure I repay, should I repay her or let her do her worst.

Nigerian female should be avoided by all means
Re: Why are girls like this? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
phemy36:

Nigerian female should be avoided by all means

Your mother included right?

2 Likes

Re: Why are girls like this? by phemy36(m): 11:13am On Jul 30, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Your mother included right?

Wetin I do you, I don suffer for your hand ooo. Wetin consign my mother with what I said. I no dey take my mother play oo please stay out of my mention please

1 Like

Re: Why are girls like this? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 30, 2022
phemy36:

Wetin I do you, I don suffer for your hand ooo. Wetin consign my mother with what I said. I no dey take my mother play oo please stay out of my mention please

But your mother is a Nigerian female na, abi is she from niger republic?

If you don't stop your negativities on Nigerian females I will continue to quote you till you get sense.

1 Like

Re: Why are girls like this? by Autobot05: 11:20am On Jul 30, 2022
Franklystein:

Don’t pay a dime unless she agrees to pay you back ( the money you spent on her ). She’s simply pained she thought dating your bro will hurt you but you manned up so she’s devising more scope to hurt you. The more you seem impossible to offend .. the more pissed she is
BE IMPOSSIBLE TO OFFEND

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Re: Why are girls like this? by Alibaba0: 4:02am On Aug 01, 2022
~I broke up with a girl recently because we had irreconcilable differences, I thought it's over, then to my utmost dismay she started coming to visit my older brother everyday, when we were dating I asked her to focus on our relationship and leave my family out of it especially my brother because I know the kind of brother I have, he is envious of me because he believes I'm well to do, her response was we're just friends, now that we have stopped dating she's capitalizing on that to hurt me, she visits my brother everyday until they started dating, I was angry for a while then I got over it, but she's not over it yet, now she's asking me to refund everything she has spent on me grin, I spent on her too but I'm not requesting she pay me back, everything she ever gave me she said she borrowed me, she didn't call it borrow when we were dating, I tried to be reasonable by telling her I'll pay everything, but that got to her head and she's now demanding that the repayment shouldn't exceed this month, I'm not a troublesome person but the moment you dare or threaten me I'll show you my difficult side, and that's what I intend to do, I sent her a text that the repayment will exceed this month and I might decide to never repay, but she's determined to utilize everything she has to make sure I repay, should I repay her or let her do her worst~
Re: Why are girls like this? by Alibaba0: 4:03am On Aug 01, 2022
_I broke up with a girl recently because we had irreconcilable differences, I thought it's over, then to my utmost dismay she started coming to visit my older brother everyday, when we were dating I asked her to focus on our relationship and leave my family out of it especially my brother because I know the kind of brother I have, he is envious of me because he believes I'm well to do, her response was we're just friends, now that we have stopped dating she's capitalizing on that to hurt me, she visits my brother everyday until they started dating, I was angry for a while then I got over it, but she's not over it yet, now she's asking me to refund everything she has spent on me grin, I spent on her too but I'm not requesting she pay me back, everything she ever gave me she said she borrowed me, she didn't call it borrow when we were dating, I tried to be reasonable by telling her I'll pay everything, but that got to her head and she's now demanding that the repayment shouldn't exceed this month, I'm not a troublesome person but the moment you dare or threaten me I'll show you my difficult side, and that's what I intend to do, I sent her a text that the repayment will exceed this month and I might decide to never repay, but she's determined to utilize everything she has to make sure I repay, should I repay her or let her do her worst_
Re: Why are girls like this? by Cazzim(m): 8:39am On Aug 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:

guys fear God nah why u de lie like this,,,is like lie Muhammad the learn work for where u the lie oo

1 Like

Re: Why are girls like this? by Oturatetuala(m): 9:54am On Aug 01, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Stop making up stories for cheap attention, likes and shares that wouldn't add a penny to your pocket boy grin grin

Is that you? Damn you look so beautiful.
Re: Why are girls like this? by Sheistoopretty(f): 10:45am On Aug 01, 2022
Oturatetuala:

Is that you? Damn you look so beautiful.

Pictures can be deceiving you know.. I might not be that beautiful in reality don't you think? cool cool cool wink
Re: Why are girls like this? by Youngpo413: 11:19am On Aug 01, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Wow, is that what your sisters specialize in? Wow, I hope you guys are able to eat 3 square meal a day with their professions? grin grin grin
Leave her sister out of this,just face him alone.
Re: Why are girls like this? by Youngpo413: 11:22am On Aug 01, 2022
Franklystein:
Let them insult, she won't just go away, and it's really getting on my nerves.
It's so obvious you and your brother are not in good terms,sort out that first....bîtchés comes and go.
Re: Why are girls like this? by achimendy(m): 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Pictures can be deceiving you know.. I might not be that beautiful in reality don't you think? cool cool cool wink

Until I catch you.
Re: Why are girls like this? by Oturatetuala(m): 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

I don't believe because with that pics of urs, you looking so beautiful and stunning and mind u every human God has created are amazing and beautiful. Be my online Friday if u don't mind.
Re: Why are girls like this? by torqque7(m): 2:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
Franklystein:
Your cup of tea!

That girl is a hoe and your brother is a complete asshole and he can poison and kill you so be very careful with them..you are too soft,what’s the worst she can do?she has already done the worst so if you dare pay her na Amadioha go strike you down. If she has a friend or sister then go after them too if you want but just laugh at her and tell her she is just an olosho that’s one of the numerous reasons you had to abandon ship cos you had taken you share and now it’s your brother turn to eat your left overs,and he will always eat your leftovers because you are ahead and always will be.. Avoid that your bastard brother and YOU MUST NOT PAY HER SHISHI O
Re: Why are girls like this? by Nonam: 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2022
Never get angry when trying to end a toxic relationship.
Never get jealous over anything.

Be very calm as you completely disconnect that hoe out of your life..

Franklystein:
Re: Why are girls like this? by Peskid147: 10:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
Franklystein:
He's dating her to spite me, if my friend date my ex I won't be happy talkmore of my brother, it's an abomination in my own point of view but he did it anyway.
your so called brother will soon break up with her. What goes around comes around.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious! This Pictures of couples Trending Online / Bride Price List For My Fiance From Ohafia / Is Love An Emotional Feeling Or A Logical Decision?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.