Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) (47870 Views)

Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor / Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) / Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Slimwhyt(m): 11:00pm On Jul 30, 2022
Na him sabi. I am 100% Obi-dient.

https://ji-task.top/82662922083205
Perform simple tasks and earn in dollars
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by 1bunne4lif(m): 11:01pm On Jul 30, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I noticed maybe because of the love he has for Tinubu

You know it is obvious Tinubu will succeed Buhari
ok, he's shy. Why shall he shy Na, he should have looked into the camera for all to see. His choice I repeat, he's entitled to it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by jrusky(m): 11:01pm On Jul 30, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
They know next to nothing! I wonder how they will feel after the election. I swear to God who made me i know Obi cannot win the election

I can bet not just money but my life on it. I can't say of Tinubu and Atiku but e sure me die Obi cannot win the election

I have asked those fools to give me the name of the state obi will win in SW? Up till now dem no born dem to reply me.

I asked to name one state in the entire North that obi will win? Up till now those slowpoke lousy things could not answer me.

I asked them to bet with me Anmbra, Ebonyi, Rivers, Imo, Bayelsa obi will be humiliated in the state I listed none of them bet it with me because they knew they are wasting their time.

Dem go chop cane like small pikin in 2023 dem go cry like to die I swear bro.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 11:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
grin grin grin
NigeriaIsGreat:
even if Jesus Christ endorse Tinubu the next president you'll still say the same thing

Hatred and bitterness has becloud your sense of reasoning

Zack Orji na obote for ibo land.. If someone like Pete Edochie is the person in question, the internet would have been trembling by now...

Zack na shoe shiner for this region
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by bmdmix15: 11:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
Bleaching fool
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by micflo28(m): 11:03pm On Jul 30, 2022
After his tenure as the governor of lagos state what more has he contributed to this nation? Obasanjo brought in the best of ministers, heads of agencies and aides. Same with Yaradua and jonathan. But Tinubu brought the worst president and vice in the history of the world and matchmade them with the worst Ministers and aides. How sure the decision of voting him will not turn out to be your worst.
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
Theoarhics:
Zack orji is walking alone. This one na just past celebrity with current credibility. Na just one vote. And he may not even be allowed to vote that day.
illusion grin grin
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Oilwell(m): 11:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Tinubu will definitely succeed Buhari

Yes oh in Daura.
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:
grin grin grin

Zack Orji na obote for ibo land.. If someone like Pete Edochie is the person in question, the internet would have been trembling by now...

Zack na shoe shiner for this region
Super story grin grin

Tinubu is your next president Nwanne

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:07pm On Jul 30, 2022
bmdmix15:
Bleaching fool
I love your tears Nwanne grin grin grin
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:08pm On Jul 30, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
You'll see how our SENSELESS frustrated and waler brothers will crucify him.
Fuckîng losers.
People are no longer free to align with whoever they choose to support again.

OSU amaka
IPOB ajoka grin grin grin

To be honest, The Who Nigeria apart from abuja no really fine, Lagos is a shithole Na when talking about cities we put Johannesburg, etc
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by micflo28(m): 11:09pm On Jul 30, 2022
Is it not this man that Patience Ozokwor usually poisons to death in the movies. I see that the poison is affecting his brain in real life.

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 11:10pm On Jul 30, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Super story grin grin

Tinubu is your next president Nwanne

Wen points do. Finish, dem go result to future impossible tense..
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Gangster1ms: 11:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
OkutaNla:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T5HX72amNY

Kudos to this gentleman and other brave Nigerians who have refused to be cowed, intimidated or bullied by the ipob-influenced social media cancel mob for exercising their freedom of choice. cool

If he had supported another candidate the same you would still call him names like ipob, mpurumiri etc.
Animal
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Bhol28: 11:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
None of all these candidates is a Saint.They are all normal naija politician.Vote for the one you believe is competent to do the job.Lets leave all these religious,tribal sentiments and personal hatred aside.Competence is what matters most.

2 Likes

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Josewonder(m): 11:14pm On Jul 30, 2022
Obi is worst criminal , he was part of d people that sold nepa to atikus friends Nigerians know him every well. He can't even enter aso rock tiolet

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Wasky101: 11:14pm On Jul 30, 2022
Ancecoker:
We are stubbornly Obi-Dient.. As for me and my company, we shall all vote for OBI... Obi is the right man to bring betterment and accountability to Nigerians. Any Youth who decides to Vote BAT is a Baztard

To whom it may concern
How will he bring "betterment "
Was anambra any better under him?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by kosiebe(m): 11:15pm On Jul 30, 2022
Ancecoker:
We are stubbornly Obi-Dient.. As for me and my company, we shall all vote for OBI... Obi is the right man to bring betterment and accountability to Nigerians. Any Youth who decides to Vote BAT is a Baztard

To whom it may concern
You're the real bastard

2 Likes

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by kabasa24: 11:15pm On Jul 30, 2022
Good for Nigerians
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Dmacqh(m): 11:16pm On Jul 30, 2022
jrusky:

Wallahi u go kill yourself oo I bet you. Either you belief or not bro I will say it again and again obi will never rule this country mark it down or bet it with me. Instead for obi to be the president buhari should rule forever even if buhari die his corpse should rule on than obi to rule Nigeria.

By 2023 una go hear am, we will not only deregister LP we will deal with obi ruthlessly from all side apc, pdp, nnpp, sdp, apga etc just watch shey una get craze for head baa? No wahala.

Before you start your imecillic talk I'm pdp to the core but hate you obi-diots with passion.

Counter the things I said. You hate a movement ? How have Nigeria been ? Your Atiku and Tinubu sponsored Buhari in 2015 ? Hope you are buying gas and other things cheaper ?

We need a new Nigeria. Who will Atiku or BAT be accountable for if elected ? NASS called Buhari, he didn’t go but threatened them through Malami.

Boss, politics isn’t a do or die affair. Don’t fight for any candidate, let their kids do it except you are a delegate.

Whoever win , my life will continue , same as yours , same as Obi.

Don’t boast , if election too sure for APC and PDP, they should allow free and fair election , no vote buying , let’s see the love they’ve on the street.

They give you free bag of rice during election but after it you will struggle to buy cups of rice.

You are APC/BAT/Yoruba person.
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Gangster1ms: 11:18pm On Jul 30, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
Our frustrated pigs will say he has been bribed. grin

ANYONE SUPPORTING TINUBU MUST HAVE BEEN BRIBED BUT ALL ObiTUARY SUPPORTERS ARE DOING IT FOR LOVE.

OSU AMAKA
IPOB AJOKA
Zack orji isn't igbo right?
The way some of you reason makes me wonder why any sane human would support a man who has people like you as supporters. Tinubu must loose because of animals like you
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Lasunjane: 11:21pm On Jul 30, 2022
Asiwaju Bola tinubu is the man of the people,am from Igbo land but I will always support the right candidate that can deliver.keep shinning our next president .

3 Likes

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by jrusky(m): 11:23pm On Jul 30, 2022
Dmacqh:

Counter the things I said. You hate a movement ? How have Nigeria been ? Your Atiku and Tinubu sponsored Buhari in 2015 ? Hope you are buying gas and other things cheaper ?

We need a new Nigeria. Who will Atiku or BAT be accountable for if elected ? NASS called Buhari, he didn’t go but threatened them through Malami.

Boss, politics isn’t a do or die affair. Don’t fight for any candidate, let their kids do it except you are a delegate.

Whoever win , my life will continue , same as yours , same as Obi.

Don’t boast , if election too sure for APC and PDP, they should allow free and fair election , no vote buying , let’s see the love they’ve on the street.

They give you free bag of rice during election but after it you will struggle to buy cups of rice.

You are APC/BAT/Yoruba person.

Story for the God. Obi is never the option I repeat Mr man in obi dream he can never e Nigeria next president.

Quote me any day anytime in 2023 obi will be humiated with you all.

The old cargos are far far better than obi infact I will rather vote for a mad man in the street than to vote for obi. You hear?

Na u sabi where u see cup of rice bullshit dat one na your headache but you see that bastard pretending tribalist called will never smell Aso Rock

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 30, 2022
The old goat said he has lived in Lagos for over 40years, as if then it wasn't federal might. Sapa dey reach everybody sha .
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by InvertedHammer: 11:39pm On Jul 30, 2022
/
If I were an international footballer for decades with nothing to show for it, I will speak in tongues for Tinubu better than Taribo.

If I were a Nollywood actor for decades with nothing to show for it while newcomers are buying up real estates in Lekki, I will support Tinubu wholeheartedly. Empty nylon bags cannot stand straight. Perhaps, Tinubu can turn Zack's fortune around. Never say never. I think latching unto Tinubu is better for Zack than setting up Go Fund me to revive his account balance.

After all, Portable cashed out and still mocked Tinubu after. Guess what? Heavens didn't fall.

/
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by normaman(m): 11:42pm On Jul 30, 2022
See this sort of then you'll understand how we found ourselves where we are as a country!
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by DonMekino(m): 11:44pm On Jul 30, 2022
It's his choice, he has the freedom to choose whom to support....well done sir.
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Alary: 11:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
[quote author=pinkPUSSY post=115229999]Dear Tinubu Supporters, do you know that Tinubu's convoy is longer than that of Buhari ?.. Do you know that Tinubu is extremely rich and he can never be poor again ?.. This man is made for life and should be resting with his grandchildren.. Now if you think you will vote Tinubu or Atiku due to tribal or religious affiliation then you need your head to be examined.. Your case is even the worst if you are not benefiting anything from Tinubu directly and you are always online and offline throwing your support for them, trust me your generation won't forgive you.. Don't give these criminals chance again.. Think about your future and generation to come.. Vote for the most competent candidate come 2023.. God bless you all

Dear Obi Supporters, do you know that Obi head is bigger than that of Buhari ?.. Do you know that Obi is extremely rich and he can never be poor again ?.. This man is made for life and should be resting with his IPOB.. Now if you think you will vote Obi or Atiku due to tribal or religious affiliation then you need your head to be examined.. Your case is even the worst if you are not benefiting anything from Obi directly and you are always online and offline throwing your support for them, trust me your generation won't forgive you.. Don't give these criminals chance again.. Think about your future and generation to come.. Vote for the most competent candidate come 2023.. God bless you all

3 Likes

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Ancestortinubu: 11:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
Oya go collect your stipends. Ofenmanu will not understand mbaise man sense. The name of the 2023 game is collect the pay, talk the talk and follow your heart (OBI). Brain dead Agbadu urchins will not understand.
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Assquare(m): 11:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
Eno concern us...if him like make him lick Tinubu yash..all i known say apc dnt tire u...make them commo body joor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

End The Protest Now - Segalinks, The Coverner Of #EndSARS, Warns Youths / Aisha Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Six Months In Dubai / Lagos 2023: Jandor And Funke Akindele's Campaign In Badagry LG (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.