Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) (47865 Views)

Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor / Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) / Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2022
onuman:

As you quickly said, you have personal reasons for supporting Bola Tinubu’s campaign.
The rest is mere repetition.

Who cares for whatever your personal reasons are?
Are you not young enough to be president of Nigeria?
He will contest after Tinubu 8 years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Theoarhics: 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2022
Zack orji is walking alone. This one na just past celebrity with current credibility. Na just one vote. And he may not even be allowed to vote that day.
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Sonyboom: 10:33pm On Jul 30, 2022
But Yoruba not supporting Tinubu are not betrayals. Can you see many of you Igbos are mad.

wewe1:
Please, who is Zack Oji?

Uhumm!
He that beats the drum for the mad man to dance is no better than the mad man himself.

5 Likes

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Freedom34: 10:33pm On Jul 30, 2022
Wipper7000:
Because he didn't support your candidate. You people's antecedent towards other people's choice is working against your candidate if you dont know. Learn how how to respect peoples choice
"Respect"?
Na wah to u o.
More like asking a scorpion not to sting.
cool
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Made1414(m): 10:34pm On Jul 30, 2022
OkutaNla:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T5HX72amNY

Kudos to this gentleman and other brave Nigerians who have refused to be cowed, intimidated or bullied by the ipob-influenced social media cancel mob for exercising their freedom of choice. cool

Who is zack kwa?
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by onuman: 10:34pm On Jul 30, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
He will contest after Tinubu 8 years

Parkinsonism. Incontinence. One man alone.
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by jrusky(m): 10:34pm On Jul 30, 2022
Dmacqh:
Somebody who can’t speak coherently. Who staggers while walking , whose greatest asset is brain , yet same brain recently forgot the name of his party.
Somebody whose stooges ( Osinbajo, Fashola , Mommoh, Adesina , Rauf , Gbajamila etc ) are ruling yet the country economy melted down.

He sponsored APC and installed Buhari. He remembers his birthday but can’t remember his primary and secondary name and classmates.

He promised to recruit 50m youth to army feeding them agbado and corn , will his son and USA based daughter’s bridal among ?

Who will he be accountable for as a president ?
He doesn’t even care about the secular state of the nation. He’s riding on compensation.

Old age isn’t a sin. Old age is for retirement. Politics isn’t a career. What did he forget in Politics ? If he wants to work , he should go back as Accountant ?

Why didn’t he give his master plan to APC government or is he no longer APC National leader ?

Wallahi u go kill yourself oo I bet you. Either you belief or not bro I will say it again and again obi will never rule this country mark it down or bet it with me. Instead for obi to be the president buhari should rule forever even if buhari die his corpse should rule on than obi to rule Nigeria.

By 2023 una go hear am, we will not only deregister LP we will deal with obi ruthlessly from all side apc, pdp, nnpp, sdp, apga etc just watch shey una get craze for head baa? No wahala.

Before you start your imecillic talk I'm pdp to the core but hate you obi-diots with passion.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Mandate2023: 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Dear Tinubu Supporters, do you know that Tinubu's convoy is longer than that of Buhari ?.. Do you know that Tinubu is extremely rich and he can never be poor again ?.. This man is made for life and should be resting with his grandchildren.. Now if you think you will vote Tinubu or Atiku due to tribal or religious affiliation then you need your head to be examined.. Your case is even the worst if you are not benefiting anything from Tinubu directly and you are always online and offline throwing your support for them, trust me your generation won't forgive you.. Don't give these criminals chance again.. Think about your future and generation to come.. Vote for the most competent candidate come 2023.. God bless you all

Copied from oilpussy undecided

Even u wey copy dis nonsense here is voting base on tribalism......hw can u want to vote someone that can't show anything for governing Anambra

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2022
onuman:

Parkinsonism. Incontinence. One man alone.
grin grin grin ;

Tinubu will succeed Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by colestephan86: 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Dear Tinubu Supporters, do you know that Tinubu's convoy is longer than that of Buhari ?.. Do you know that Tinubu is extremely rich and he can never be poor again ?.. This man is made for life and should be resting with his grandchildren.. Now if you think you will vote Tinubu or Atiku due to tribal or religious affiliation then you need your head to be examined.. Your case is even the worst if you are not benefiting anything from Tinubu directly and you are always online and offline throwing your support for them, trust me your generation won't forgive you.. Don't give these criminals chance again.. Think about your future and generation to come.. Vote for the most competent candidate come 2023.. God bless you all

Where did you see his convoy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Dubaku543: 10:38pm On Jul 30, 2022
BigBelleControl:
They will cancel him.
They will say he has collected money.
They will say he is a fake Christian
They will say his ethnicity should be questioned.
They will say his children will suffer.
They will even say he is also involved in the drug business.

Meanwhile, what they don't know is that democracy is a thing of choice. Everyone has a right to exercise his franchise in whatever form, as long as it is within the confine of the law.
Nobody should be intimidated to take a political decision. What is stone to you is meat to another person?

Peace out.
Ogbeni will you shut up!! You old men are responsible for keeping this country like this and you are not ashamed we are about to clean up the mess your generation failed to clean because of your docile nature with extremely dull mentality which a rat's brain is better than coupled with your shameless stomach infrastructure!!
Ezi ofia!!
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:39pm On Jul 30, 2022
tonyashburton:
Zack Orji has only ONE vote.He can't even influence who his wife and children will vote for.He can't influence who the Nigerian youths yearning for REAL change will vote for.
I am also voting for Tinubu

I can't decide for my family nor my friends but as for me i am rooting for Tinubu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Basicend: 10:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
He is an igbo man. . and a sharp one. . The guy needs some dollars . . He knows what he is doing. .

He is Obedient already. . but will collect his share from Tinubu.
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2022
jrusky:

Wallahi u go kill yourself oo I bet you. Either you belief or not bro I will say it again and again obi will never rule this country mark it down or bet it with me. Instead for obi to be the president buhari should rule forever even if buhari die his corpse should rule on than obi to rule Nigeria.

By 2023 una go hear am, we will not only deregister LP we will deal with obi ruthlessly from all side apc, pdp, nnpp, sdp, apga etc just watch shey una get craze for head baa? No wahala.

Before you start your imecillic talk I'm pdp to the core but hate you obi-diots with passion.
They know next to nothing! I wonder how they will feel after the election. I swear to God who made me i know Obi cannot win the election

I can bet not just money but my life on it. I can't say of Tinubu and Atiku but e sure me die Obi cannot win the election

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2022
StormpyBee:
Coming from someone that has lost relevance. I can't even listen to him talk less of watch his film.

He is just another unam ikot!

You don't know what you're missing by not seeing his films! Zack Orji is a Master of the Game, I tell you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Roozzaay(m): 10:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
Even though I'll never use my hand to vote Tinubu or Atiku, may I never be associated with anything that has that serial liar called Obi signature. He and his supporters approach to his ambition is very scary. Very intolerant set of people, Obi and his supporters lacks character and the desperation is way above that of the other two old men.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Freedom34: 10:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
teepain:

It is very disheartening to see how people are being verbally mobbed for exercising their freedom to support candidates of their choice. We have Igbos have a very long way to go. We should learn to exercise our right and allow others to exercise their own rights too.
Fixed!
Have u ever seen tinubu/atiku supporters insulting/cursing whoever supports their opponents?
No, I presume!
cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
His choice, his right. But why is he looking downwards, anybody noticed?
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Oilwell(m): 10:51pm On Jul 30, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Nigerians are voting for personality not party. Tinubu is next after Buhari

See what Seun ( Nairaland himself) Wrote about your candidate. He has some information that you dont have.

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:51pm On Jul 30, 2022
Dminister:
He declared his support to Tinubu. Me and my family declared our supports to Peter Ob. The difference is very clear. Zack Orgy is an ancestor and very soon he would be joining his ancestors while I am still very frsh and young blood who still has so many things to achieve so I cannot achieve those things under the leadership of an old man. Voting Tinubu would affect my life plans negatively. Zack orgy is no long between the age of those who are very struggling to make your money stable.

If you are a youth and you still want to vote for Tinubu then you are biggest fool so far
almost all of the candidates are not youths so what are you saying?

I am voting for competency, achievements, antecedents, legacy

I am voting for Tinubu

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2022
Oilwell:

See what Seun ( Nairaland himself) Wrote about your candidate. He has some information that you dont have.
Tinubu will definitely succeed Buhari

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Freedom34: 10:53pm On Jul 30, 2022
Roozzaay:
Even though I'll never use my hand to vote Tinubu or Atiku, may I never be associated with anything that has that serial liar called Obi signature. He and his supporters approach to his ambition is very scary. Very intolerant set of people, Obi and his supporters lacks character and the desperation is way above that of the other two old men.
End of discussion.
Gej era don open my eyes tey-tey as per their toxic and intolerant nature, nor be today!
cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Odmic2839(m): 10:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
Who is the most competent candidate if I may ask
pinkPUSSY:

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by shegz24(m): 10:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
Hate Tinubu all you want but you cant deny his inclusiveness of the Igbos in the executive council of Lagos state.

No other governor or state will include a totally different tribe in her own state appointees.

7 Likes

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by 7arrows: 10:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
say this after me without crying, on Tinubu's mandate i stand gidigba

U no serious

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:55pm On Jul 30, 2022
1bunne4lif:
His choice, his right. But why is he looking downwards, anybody noticed?
I noticed maybe because of the love he has for Tinubu

You know it is obvious Tinubu will succeed Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:55pm On Jul 30, 2022
JoshTim:
Ipigs in Sifia pain

Who is Zack Orji in Igbo land or Nigeria at large??

Him too light. Him no get weight
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:57pm On Jul 30, 2022
Handsum64:
Gradually ipob pigs have forgotten their albino master in the cell all for Peter China Obi
They will all go back to the albino after the election. You should know that is sacrosanct

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by olumike001(m): 10:58pm On Jul 30, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Same tactics everywhere.

You didn't love Nigeria than I do... If you even like Nigeria at all, you won't be saying much about anyone.

So your kind of politics is autocratic and not democratic, so with youth movement now, we are moving to military...it's not a do or die affair...vote for your PO, I vote for my candidate as well.

If you have points to prove you won't results into violence and bully...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Roozzaay(m): 10:58pm On Jul 30, 2022
Freedom34:

End of discussion.
Gej era don open my eyes tey-tey as per their toxic and intolerant nature, nor be today!
cool

Just pay attention to them here on NL or on twitter very pathetic set of people. Me no just wan hear stuffs like "divide Nigeria now" "we're being marginalised " and other useless talks after elections cuz Obi will never happen to Nigeria ��

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Who is Zack Orji in Igbo land or Nigeria at large??

Him too light. Him no get weight
even if Jesus Christ endorse Tinubu the next president you'll still say the same thing

Hatred and bitterness has becloud your sense of reasoning

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Yakubu Dogara Holds Thanksgiving Service For His New Position As Speaker (photo) / Picture Of Police Holding Handbag For Sokoto State First Lady / No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.