Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (569) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1217568 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 9:00am On Dec 01, 2022
jilenwere:

Hello,
Yes I am having similar issues. Submitted my passport on the 27th October 2022. I got vfs notification saying my processed passport has been sent to VAC Abuja office on the 17th November 2022 and till now it hasn’t been returned. Any update from anyone?

VFS online services resumes 9am, why not chat or call them with your tracking number for clarity.
Do that ASAP so you can get first hand information.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ammykorr: 9:03am On Dec 01, 2022
Dob2022:
Please i just got this and i am applying for MBA too. How did yours go and what questions should i expect?

Hi. Nothing so serious. Just to assess your credentials and let you know if they meet the requirement for the course.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Sulaimonsb(m): 9:21am On Dec 01, 2022
See what the Lord has done application of 10 months have been approved. PPR came in yesterday night. Submitted February 11th

28 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Esanson: 9:27am On Dec 01, 2022
Congratulations oh I tap from your testimony pls did ur eligibility started on time.
Sulaimonsb:
See what the Lord has done application of 10 months have been approved. PPR came in yesterday night. Submitted February 11th

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Jaykeh: 9:32am On Dec 01, 2022
@Johnstan when did you submit your passport, have you gotten it back?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 9:48am On Dec 01, 2022
Jaykeh:
@Johnstan when did you submit your passport, have you gotten it back?

My interaction with VFS few minutes ago.

@thomsyne this could help too.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Sulaimonsb(m): 9:49am On Dec 01, 2022
Thank you Eligibility started September no date
Esanson:
Congratulations oh I tap from your testimony pls did ur eligibility started on time.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Jaykeh: 9:58am On Dec 01, 2022
johnstan:

Okay.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olaoluwa13: 10:03am On Dec 01, 2022
Hello room please i need help on how to reduce my bank statement scan copy from 12MB to 4MB , kindly help please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Shayo5: 10:05am On Dec 01, 2022
Try and use MBS format, reducing the size will reduce the quality.You can use Ilovepdf to reduce the size to 4MB and see if the statement is ok for submission

olaoluwa13:
Hello room please i need help on how to reduce my bank statement scan copy from 12MB to 4MB , kindly help please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by MumiOlivia: 10:05am On Dec 01, 2022
Oldfashioned145:
Its just too heavy to be said.

He is that God that makes the imperfect perfect

The alagbada Ina

The one who spoke and a way was made

My May applicants join me in celebrating

I had to go back and check the date you made the prophecy.. And it was September 20th.. Faith indeed move mountain..
I'm happy for you. Congratulations �

God has ended the watch and made it perfect.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Sulaimonsb(m): 10:20am On Dec 01, 2022
Good morning please am I going to fill another consent form again or am I going to submit the one given to me when I did my biometrics in lagos. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Geerlings: 10:22am On Dec 01, 2022
Awesomegod2023:
My nL people, please come to my aid I got a medical request from ircc what’s the high chance of getting approved after medicals.

when did you submitted your application?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Geerlings: 10:23am On Dec 01, 2022
Awesomegod2023:
My nL people, please come to my aid I got a medical request from ircc what’s the high chance of getting approved after medicals.

when did you submitted your application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Geerlings: 10:26am On Dec 01, 2022
[quote author=Awesomegod2023 post=118809898]My nL people, please come to my aid I got a medical request from ircc what’s the high chance of getting approved after medicals.

When did you submitted your application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Doyinn234: 10:35am On Dec 01, 2022
johnstan:

Hello, please what date did you submit your passport to VFS Lagos. Cause I’ve submitted mine since 7th of November and haven’t gotten any update regarding it. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Funmilayoo: 10:48am On Dec 01, 2022
Finally, congratulations , so happy for you.
Sulaimonsb:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kelvinace: 10:49am On Dec 01, 2022
Chat with them, know what’s going on
https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can/contact-us#

Doyinn234:

Hello, please what date did you submit your passport to VFS Lagos. Cause I’ve submitted mine since 7th of November and haven’t gotten any update regarding it. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by WESTERNCR: 10:54am On Dec 01, 2022
Good morning folks .....pls is there anyone that have Seneca College promo code for December? Pls if you have kindly share.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Iwanttwins: 11:03am On Dec 01, 2022
Good morning all. Please, I got an admission for Sept. 2023 at Northwestern already and would like to start my visa application this month. I would appreciate all the help I can get here as I'll want to do it myself with the help of my fellow applicants here. First, I'm opting for upfront medicals, I'm waiting on IOM to give me an available date, wen exactly can I submit my visa application cos I don't really understand this upfront medical of a thing?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 11:10am On Dec 01, 2022
Doyinn234:

Hi Doyin,
That was my chat to know what's up with my mine.
Why not chat or call them with your tracking ID, I certainly cannot know what could be delaying yours.

Good luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 11:11am On Dec 01, 2022
WESTERNCR:
Good morning folks .....pls is there anyone that have Seneca College promo code for December? Pls if you have kindly share.

Check their IG page, they post it often.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cheebu: 11:13am On Dec 01, 2022
Those of us who have submitted our passports for a while and yet to get any pick-up notification from VFS have a serious issue on our hands. Especially if you got that mail on 17th of November about it being dispatched to the visa office.

We have students who have submitted their passports for 6-7 weeks and counting yet no feedback whatsoever. I think we should form a united front and approach VFS Lagos office for clarification. Those passports could literally be anywhere.

Some of us have booked flights & we're just so confused as to what to do. Personally I mailed IRCC. I included all their offices from Abuja to Nairobi to Accra to London to Shanghai. It was only Nairobi that responded. They said my passport is in queue for printing!

Printing bawo? Are they issuing new ones? It's complete chaos. I've repeatedly asked VFS why it took them 17 days to forward my passport to the embassy - I submitted on 31st of October. They have never answered that question. They just disable the chat and switch off.

Once more, those passports could be anywhere. Let it not be like the case of one guy that submitted his passport & after four months that he didn't get it back, he started complaining. And I'm not sure he has it till now.

Let's act fast!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Sulaimonsb(m): 11:13am On Dec 01, 2022
Finally oo. Thank you so much
Funmilayoo:
Finally, congratulations , so happy for you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 11:15am On Dec 01, 2022
Iwanttwins:
Good morning all. Please, I got an admission for Sept. 2023 at Northwestern already and would like to start my visa application this month. I would appreciate all the help I can get here as I'll want to do it myself with the help of my fellow applicants here. First, I'm opting for upfront medicals, I'm waiting on IOM to give me an available date, wen exactly can I submit my visa application cos I don't really understand this upfront medical of a thing?

You can apply anytime you make up your mind and satisfied that you have your compulsory and supporting documents complete

You're not to wait for IOM to give you a date for your medicals, you're to book your preferred date from their Available time and pay them a visit.

Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by nnemak(m): 11:18am On Dec 01, 2022
Congratulations, which session are you going for? jan march sept
rexokemute:
First time Applicant.

Omg I can't even type. Applied myself and learnt about all the different paths and documents here on nairaland.
Timeline
Application submitted - - August 4
Biometrics collection letter --August 4
Biometrics Update-- August 8

Medicals passed--September 22

We sent emails ahhh, we sent emails, just seeing November applicants, only yesterday I fired Nairobi 75 emails.
This morning i started again and lo and behold

Correspondence letter--November 30th
PPr--November 30th

We are a family of 4, so SOWP for my hubby and Study permit for my 2 kids.

Thank you all and I pray that all of us will be successful. Just patience.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Panasonic101: 11:36am On Dec 01, 2022
Cheebu:
Those of us who have submitted our passports for a while and yet to get any pick-up notification from VFS have a serious issue on our hands. Especially if you got that mail on 17th of November about it being dispatched to the visa office.

We have students who have submitted their passports for 6-7 weeks and counting yet no feedback whatsoever. I think we should form a united front and approach VFS Lagos office for clarification. Those passports could literally be anywhere.

Some of us have booked flights & we're just so confused as to what to do. Personally I mailed IRCC. I included all their offices from Abuja to Nairobi to Accra to London to Shanghai. It was only Nairobi that responded. They said my passport is in queue for printing!

Printing bawo? Are they issuing new ones? It's complete chaos. I've repeatedly asked VFS why it took them 17 days to forward my passport to the embassy - I submitted on 31st of October. They have never answered that question. They just disable the chat and switch off.

Once more, those passports could be anywhere. Let it not be like the case of one guy that submitted his passport & after four months that he didn't get it back, he started complaining. And I'm not sure he has it till now.

Let's act fast!

This is serious…. Village people abeg o
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Prosperkossy: 12:21pm On Dec 01, 2022
olaoluwa13:
Shaa instead of scan those bank statements, just ask ur account manager to send in ur 4months bank statements as soft copy to ur email
It will be much lesser becos it’s not only ur bank statements u will upload der
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jilenwere: 12:24pm On Dec 01, 2022
johnstan:

VFS online services resumes 9am, why not chat or call them with your tracking number for clarity.
Do that ASAP so you can get first hand information.

Ok I have done that and they said passport is still being processed.

Please what date did you submit your passport?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jilenwere: 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2022
Cheebu:

Let's act fast!

I agree to this. It is ridiculous. Passport submitted on 27th October and they waited till 17th November before they processed it and sent it to Abuja VAC and till now it is still not out. Tickets are sky rocketing. I believe VFS isnt being transparent regarding handling of passports or there is something else.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thomsyne(m): 12:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
johnstan:

Thanks Chief. VFS sent a mail that it has been dispatched even.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by GloriaBekee: 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2022
Untoman:
please anyone going to cape breston university in novo scotia ?

Yes oo, have you been admitted?

(1) (2) (3) ... (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.