Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1215588 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Sazzywengz(f): 2:42pm On Aug 18, 2022
Innit2022:
Yes I did yesterday, I got bvl. On Tuesday, a before yesterday, a mail from an MP stated that eligibility is Passed and it is in queue for a final approval. May 2, 2022 applicant. My God has perfected all that concerns me, it will manifest physically soon. Amen!

please how did you send an email?
Can you please share the email address
May 5 applicant
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by emmyportal: 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2022
When did you submit your application and biometric?

Has it exceeded 12 weeks

OlaqR:
Hello Gurus,

Does it make sense to keep bombarding IRCC with mails If one's Eligibility review just started (Aug 14th)?

Since Eligibility timeframe varies.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by OlaqR: 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2022
June 8.

It has not exceeded the processing time.

emmyportal:
When did you submit your application and biometric?

Has it exceeded 12 weeks

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Johnmark247: 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2022
No you don't, as long as you won't be leaving the KLIA.

sethtsadopp:
Please do I need a transit visa for Malaysia when Going to Singapore?
Its Qatar airways Abuja to Doha to Kuala Lumpur to Singapore.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by OmaleIsaac4(m): 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2022
Hello
please after paying tuition fee via flywire to the university of saskatchewan and receipt is issued from flywire, is there any need to demand for a receipt from the school again before applying for VISA.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ocool: 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
Elisheva1:

Thank you for the response.My spouse is my sponsor and his company's account with 50m balance was used as proof of funds, Application submitted was for I, spouse and two kids.My school fees is around 8KCAD.

Please, what's the name of your school?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by lapazi(m): 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2022
Omnisavage:
https:///DN2SEwaaWiKLWy9KYGsapI
It isn’t working
Pls I just DMed you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olufunbi(f): 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2022
You do not need a transit visa to transit through heathrow when travelling to Canada on British Airways.

Enji:
Really? I was informed by my travel agent that a transit visa is required to transit via UK.
Pls confirm that you have gone through this route before without a UK Visa especially as I see very good air ticket deals on BA Airline.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ocool: 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
HopefulSuccess:

Thanks Hanzat.
The department/course in the university I applied to has this scholarship program for students who get admitted which is covered by some sponsors.
Selected students where awarded the scholarship after some context.
Tell us the name of the school and course so that others can benefit from the information.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chuksiesmom: 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2022
Hello gurus. Its been a while - hibernation mode activated grin. Kindly help clarify this. Do i need to have a statement of purpose and a letter of explanation as 2 separate documents when re-applying for a study permit. @frankrobbn
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kiari: 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2022
Chuksiesmom:
Hello gurus. Its been a while - hibernation mode activated grin. Kindly help clarify this. Do i need to have a statement of purpose and a letter of explanation as 2 separate documents when re-applying for a study permit. @frankrobbn

No you don’t

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Anifowoshehabee: 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2022
Please this is the message i got from my MP, i hope it is nothing?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TradeSunMoore: 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2022
Enji:
Really? I was informed by my travel agent that a transit visa is required to transit via UK.
Pls confirm that you have gone through this route before without a UK Visa especially as I see very good air ticket deals on BA Airline.
Thanks

CONFIRMED. I travel via BA to Toronto in December 2021 with a 3 hour layover at Heathrow

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Predator188: 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
Anifowoshehabee:
Nothing is Normal process:
if i may read meaning from the Email ! It seems like your application is in queue under Active review

Possible on Gcms Note; Eligibility:Review Required I am only assuming based on the Mp last sentence quote:"i hope that is finalised soon and in your favour"
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by thaiwo1234: 4:39pm On Aug 18, 2022
Hello pls do I need a transit visa flying thru Cancun Mexico
Thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ybahrbz91: 4:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
Good Evening House.

I want to print Statement of Account ahead of my Travel
How many months Statement of Account should I print?

To anyone who has booked a connecting flight in Canada. How did you pay for your Luggage.

I will appreciate response.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bammike21: 4:55pm On Aug 18, 2022
Hello house,

I’d like to know what to do after doing medicals at IOM after getting a medical request from IRCC. Will you wait for IOM to transfer your medical result to IRCC. Or will you upload the document that was given at IOM, through web form? I’ll appreciate your response to this.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fehgur: 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
OlaqR:
Hello Gurus,

Does it make sense to keep bombarding IRCC with mails If one's Eligibility review just started (Aug 14th)?

Since Eligibility timeframe varies.

Please how do you know when your eligibility review has started? Do you get a message? What does it say on your dashboard? Mine says “We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility
requirements.” is it the same on your own?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thefil: 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
Good day OmaleIsaac4,
There is a need because it makes it official and genuine as the school will send a message with their letter head acknowledging receipt of your payment

OmaleIsaac4:
Hello
please after paying tuition fee via flywire to the university of saskatchewan and receipt is issued from flywire, is there any need to demand for a receipt from the school again before applying for VISA.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gigdraft: 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2022
Omnisavage:
@Gigdraft

Hi Omnisavage,

You should inform the MP if you already inquire the status of your application on the IRCC's end. This is expected before contacting the MP office.

Your email is bush-league without this.

Can't wait to celebrate with you!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Anifowoshehabee: 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2022
Predator188:

Nothing is Normal process:
if i may read meaning from the Email ! It seems like your application is in queue under Active review

Possible on Gcms Note; Eligibility:Review Required I am only assuming based on the Mp last sentence quote:"i hope that is finalised soon and in your favour"

Okay thank you but it does not mean whether it is a positive or negative sign cause my application is 8 month old already and i am scared and bin prayerful also
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 5:27pm On Aug 18, 2022
Please see the reply of @Ebite2000; it is compelling.
Omnisavage:
@makano @Gigdraft @bullstriker @Lekiboboe @ShowYoung

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
OmaleIsaac4:
Hello

Receipt of tuition transfer to your school is different from receipt confirming funds have been received by your school.

Most times the receipt confirming your school has received the funds would be in your student portal within 3 business days from the time flywire sends the funds i.e if you have a student portal you login to, if you don't have such then you can mail your school to request for fees confirmation receipt/letter.

Good luck.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 5:34pm On Aug 18, 2022
bammike21:
Hello house,

I’d like to know what to do after doing medicals at IOM after getting a medical request from IRCC. Will you wait for IOM to transfer your medical result to IRCC. Or will you upload the document that was given at IOM, through web form? I’ll appreciate your response to this.
Thanks

IOM will transmit your result to IRCC within 5 - 10 business days automatically once it's ready, however, you can forward your e-medical sheet to IRCC via webform or mail.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by JustMellow: 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2022
Kolajero:

I submitted my family applications on August 2, 2022, with the upfront medical we did on July 19, 2022. However, only the medical of my one-year-old daughter has so far been updated passed which they did since August 11, 2022. Eligibility review yet to start for any of us.

Hello Kolajero,

The medical updating on the online account is resulting from IRCC's delay, which has become a norm that may be experienced by applicants that submitted a requested document, upfront medicals, and/or biometrics. On some occasions, it may not change until a while or even at the time of PPR. This routine of IRCC has panicked applicants of something being wrong with their applications when nothing is.

Cc: SaniceSanice123

Success is all I wish You!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Euegene100001: 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2022
Good evening house pls I applied for admission to Manitoba university over 2 weeks now ,no admission yet what could be delaying it ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bammike21: 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
Thank you so much

johnstan:

IOM will transmit your result to IRCC within 5 - 10 business days automatically once it's ready, however, you can forward your e-medical sheet to IRCC via webform or mail.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2022
My PPR will be among the next wave of PPRs that will hit this thread. It is settled for my family. AMEN.

28 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by JustMellow: 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2022
Elisheva1:

Thank you for the response.My spouse is my sponsor and his company's account with 50m balance was used as proof of funds, Application submitted was for I, spouse and two kids.My school fees is around 8KCAD.

Hello Elisheva1,

I am not sure if the originating post regarding the loan is from you. If it is, having about NGN 50m as available funds and proceeding to take a study loan to demonstrate funds availability is not an ideal financial demonstration strategy. It could reduce your chances.

It will make better sense to pay your tuition from the demonstrated available funds. Then update IRCC with the receipt and a savings bank record to complement the corporate.

Success is all I wish your Family!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Anifowoshehabee: 7:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
Anifowoshehabee:

@makano @lekiboboe @frank @showyoung @gigdraft @bullstriker please what does this implies?
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sos123: 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2022
Hamilton2020:
Hello house,
I just got admitted to Cape Breton University for the winter semester. What procedure should I take next?

Open this link to join my WhatsApp Group: https:///CdNYhEDGIfTI4RABeUOLEb
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by JustMellow: 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2022
OmaleIsaac4:
Hello

Hello OmaleIsaac4,

Time in the Canadian study permit route is very important due to the long processing finalization. It is not a red flag nor will it discredit the genuineness of your tuition payment. You can use it without any consequences. Merge and upload the flywire receipt together with the LOA in the specified placeholder. You can always forward to IRCC the receipt from your DLI upon issuance.

Success is all I wish You!

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.