Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,124 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1240634 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kanekade: 11:07am On Aug 19, 2022
Good morning NL fam,
Please what page of the GCMS notes contains the actual information as regards the VO’s update on the application. I can’t seem to find any substantial information in all 44pages.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by EagleEye4040: 11:10am On Aug 19, 2022
CharitoJames:

My biometrics came immediately i applied... when did my application now go tru the R10? I don’t think anything is done before biometrics. It’s after the biometrics your application can be touched...
E shock me too when I see am
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nadingo: 11:21am On Aug 19, 2022
Pls which is I use between birth certificate of 1986 that is not from NPC and does not show name of parents, and a declaration of age from the court?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by EagleEye4040: 11:24am On Aug 19, 2022
bullstriker:
It seems like the “further review” is delaying your application. When you submit your application, first, it goes through a completeness check, otherwise known as R10. If you pass this stage, it means you submitted a complete application and will ask to go for biometrics, if applicable. It is after this stage that eligibility, criminality, security etc. starts.

To answer your question, there are people assess your application before the visa officer receives it and makes the final decision. These people, commonly known as analysts, can flag a document for further review if they cannot verify it or have other concerns. They are the ones that “recommend” pass or further review. The VO often goes with their recommendation.

So, if your application is recommended for further review, it is likely an analyst has flagged a document or a stage (eligibility, criminality, security, medical) that needs the attention of the visa officer. Although it can cause delay, they want to ensure you are credible and approve your application.

Please order a gcms note because it is in Global Case Management System (GCMS) that the analyst leaves a note for the visa officer. In fact, it is from a GCMS that the MP was given the information. This way, you can provide further information to address the concern before a decision is made.

Which one be R-10 again Kwanu? Sorry to say. Everything you say here is nonsense. Guy no be Express Entry be this Ooo. ..... Otele mbgeke oOoOO Chai! O di Kwa egwu! You saw R-10 online and you now come here and be shouting R-10 R-10 without knowing the meaning or where they use it

@Anifowoshehabee No mind this guy Oooo. Your application dey alright. No fear. Dem no flag anything. As @CharitoJames talk, nothing concern u concern R-10. No be only R-10. Na RPG

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sagbar(m): 11:30am On Aug 19, 2022
johnstan:

I only used my WAEC certificate and Bsc certificate, and int'l ppt.

Your Bsc and transcript is enough, I got a mail from them to add my Waec cert and Waec scratch card because Wes delayed my transcript delivery.

Good luck.
Thanks ��
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ocool: 11:50am On Aug 19, 2022
EagleEye4040:

Client: I get 2m and I wan go study for Canada with my family japa with family of 5

Yahoo yahoo agents: No worry, I go process am for you

2m wey no fit reach flight ticket

Yahoo yahoo agent go collect 500k from the 2mila do mago mago document and cry cry go begin when things go south

Wetin Anselbuchi talk na true talk

It is people like you this bullstriker that are making things difficult for others. Later una go say dem dey deny Nigerians. Me I don Japa sha. Na una sabi

Learn from @Ocool. Him answer dey always cool

Wow! Thanks for the compliment.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olayinkaji(m): 11:56am On Aug 19, 2022
Good day House, Please I need advice/suggestions on a question.
I have been having issues getting the amount of proof of funds from my side. Presently able to raise 4m for personal savings, but not able to get the rest as required by CIC.
Background: I want to apply for a PgD program but was initially denied two years ago.

My question is I want to use a family friend statement of account (not related by blood or anything) as a sponsor including my own as proof of fund.
How easy is it going to be to convince the VO that this person can sponsor me(you know how it is), or how do you think I can get to show a more liable proof of funds (the bank's percentage of 3% per month of the money you need is too much)
Epp a brother thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ocool: 11:59am On Aug 19, 2022
CharitoJames:

I used my own LOA for my kid... i uploaded mine for her. Admissions are secured when you get there and have an apartment... because an address is needed to put them in schools close to home..(for public schools) they are put in schools according to their age so basically your kids will go down a class below their present class now. It’s not Primary or Secondary... It’s Elementary ( 1st - 6th grades) Junior high (7th-9th grades) and Senior high..(10th-12th grade). School age is 6 for 1st Grade so check your kids age and know where they will be.

Thanks so much for this.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sammyfrance23: 12:06pm On Aug 19, 2022
Good morning NL Fam
Please who has an early date for medicals appointment and want to swap with me
I’m looking for an early date guys
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ejosb: 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2022
landing jist
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Predator188: 12:14pm On Aug 19, 2022
Anifowoshehabee:

Okay thank you but it does not mean whether it is a positive or negative sign cause my application is 8 month old already and i am scared and bin prayerful also
No you can't say if positive or negative sign.... see screenshot. The previous MP message...
it was reviewed , further review is required to take a decision..

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Emotionz: 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2022
Hello everyone,
My sisters timeline
Submitted may 27
Upfront medical passed 5th july
Eligibility started 7th july
Bvl August 11th
Eligibility reversed back to we will send you a message when we start processing your eligibility august 13th
Till now no update

Has anyone experienced reversal of eligibility that has already strted before, what must have caused the reversal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Anifowoshehabee: 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2022
Somebody help IRCC dey carry me go where i no know, they requested for another bank statement of my sponsor and was told i have just 10days to respond to them…i hope responding to them and it is bin reconfirmed wont stop them from granting cause am thinking maybe cause my application is 8month old reason why they are requesting for another bank statement from me..:please and explain somethings to me.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kehmy(f): 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2022
People of God, this is true ooo. I confirmed at the branch and headquarter.
First Bank no longer processes diploma tuition.

Dunno where to start.

Kehmy:
Good evening everyone.

Please is it true that Nigerian banks do not process payment with Form A for a diploma course?

I've been on form A processing for over a month now but a bank staff just told me it won't fly because it's a diploma. That they only process bachelor's and master's degrees.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Emotionz: 1:05pm On Aug 19, 2022
Thisuserwanjapa:
Good day everyone,
I am to resume by this fall at centennial college, September 6 to be precise.
But I've applied for my visa since may 14th and up till now still nothing from ircc end, I'm thinking of deferring my admission to January but I found out centennial college doesn't allow deferment.
Please what can I do?.

Centennial allows deferment all.you have to do is send them a mail
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Rheality: 1:05pm On Aug 19, 2022
Hello Makano,
Please I'll like to chat you up. I need your assistance for my SOWP

makano:
Thanks 7colours for the recommendation..

Its appreciated..

Peace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by mustaphagreens(m): 1:07pm On Aug 19, 2022
Fehgur:

Please how do you know when your eligibility review has started? Do you get a message? What does it say on your dashboard? Mine says “We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility
requirements.” is it the same on your own?

Yes. The eligibility review has started. Good luck!

You can check this thread:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/meaning-of-%E2%80%9Cwe%E2%80%99re-reviewing-your-eligibility%E2%80%9D.717132/

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nadingo: 1:13pm On Aug 19, 2022
Pls I have this issue of mis arrangement of my name in all my certificates. Only my passport and bank name has same arrangements. For instance:

WAEC: Adamu Emmanuel Haruna
NYSC: Adamu Haruna Emmanuel
DoB: Emmanuel Adamu Haruna
POF: Adamu Haruna
Passport: Adamu Haruna.

Do I need an affidavit to cover this?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Hafeez6948: 1:15pm On Aug 19, 2022
See as ghost update dey make me shine teeth. IRCC don show me pepper grin . I hope my 5 months 16 days of wait is coming to an end. Even if na bvl make dem give me

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Makibarbie: 1:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
Hello house,

Please i an trying to apply for a course in sociology in uni regina for winter but i dont really understand the tuition fee.

They mentioned that the course is available for winter but on the page to confirm tuition fee, I can’t see that for sociology.

I am just confuse. Please did anyone recently apply to this school or the course. I need help

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 19, 2022
bullstriker:
I intend not to start any argument, but acknowledging the write-up as insightful might deter people from pursuing their dream if they cannot afford to leave funds in their account after sending Mybankstatement (MBS) to IRCC. IRCC can only see the period of bank statement you selected when you send the MBS, and the banks cannot disclose your current balance.

MBS is not a technology invented to dictate lump sums and transactions as portrayed. Instead, it is the same thing as the traditional bank statement. The only difference is that to curtail the continued submission of fraudulent bank statements among Nigerian applicants, the bank can send your bank statement directly to IRCC. In addition, it reduces the processing time of applications as there is no need to contact banks for verification.

Exactly.

Thank you Bullstriker, well analyzed.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by megastu(m): 2:27pm On Aug 19, 2022
The first 3-4 pages and the last 3-4 pages as well.
Kanekade:
Good morning NL fam,
Please what page of the GCMS notes contains the actual information as regards the VO’s update on the application. I can’t seem to find any substantial information in all 44pages.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Imalaeta: 2:52pm On Aug 19, 2022
Hello everyone, please someone asked about CBN not processing payment of tuition for diploma. Please is it true because am about starting the process. If they do, how long does it take. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thefil: 2:56pm On Aug 19, 2022
This 5 -10 days is not sure. Since August 2nd till date the medical report is still in progress. It is well over 10 working days now

johnstan:

IOM will transmit your result to IRCC within 5 - 10 business days automatically once it's ready, however, you can forward your e-medical sheet to IRCC via webform or mail.

Good luck.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gigdraft: 3:01pm On Aug 19, 2022
Hi Bullstriker and Anselbuchi,

There is absolutely nothing to argue about. I already addressed similar questions earlier, which should help. Meanwhile, I would warn you all against inflating your accounts for the sake of your study permit and opting for withdrawal after application is submitted (as supported by @Bullstriker). Imagine what happens if IRCC should request for an updated SOA? Let's be calculative in our decisions, please.

I hope the below clears your confusion further:

Gigdraft:

Hi Jesusbabybae and Ogidigan1,

Commercial banks that have successfully integrated the MBS in their banking system only permit IRCC to view your 6-month transaction. This means, that they are only accorded the right to see what you want them to see. For example, June to November statement. However, I have come across two separate cases where applicants who tried to take advantage of this could not outsmart IRCC. (I am trying to shorten my response as much as I can, as I am quite busy at the moment.)

They both paid some Instagram Money Lenders (I am sure some of you have seen those ADs) to fund their account over 6 months. The agents kept paying into their accounts using numerous bank accounts to erase suspicion.

Eventually, the deeds were done. MBSes were sent to IRCC. The tickets were attached and applications were submitted. As expected, the money was returned to the owners.

Result (Applicant 1)

IRCC requested for a new SOA (which is unlike IRCC when MBS is involved) but you know, that is absolutely impossible – the money in the account is gone.

Result (Applicant 2)
He was rejected based on finance. The GCMS note also, though not explicitly stated, denotes his account was inflated for the sole purpose of her study permit.

I am still making additional research on MBS and the limitation imposed on IRCC. I will post my findings here when I am done. However, I will not encourage anyone to withdraw the same fund that they claim is for their education in Canada in pursuit of a contradistinctive objective.

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fehgur: 3:17pm On Aug 19, 2022
mustaphagreens:

Yes. The eligibility review has started. Good luck!

You can check this thread:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/meaning-of-%E2%80%9Cwe%E2%80%99re-reviewing-your-eligibility%E2%80%9D.717132/

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Motayo97: 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2022
lilangel20:
Any July applicant that has got ppr?

Abi them never start to dey attend to July people?

I’ve only seen one
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Motayo97: 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2022
OLAMINREWA:
Those that have travelled should please answer this question.. it has been asked several times without answer...

They sometimes ask for proof of funds. I advise you travel with it just in case.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Immacbaby: 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2022
Hello house, please can I travel ending of October if my classes resumes January 2023. I need a quick response please as I'm about to book a flight.
I need a quick response please!!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SaniceSanice123: 3:23pm On Aug 19, 2022
Good afternoon all,
Please, a friend is 6months pregnant and wants to travel to Canada this September, would their be and hinderance from the immigration.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gigdraft: 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2022
Anifowoshehabee:
@makano @frank @gigdraft@showyoung@lekiboboe @bullstriker.

Please what does your application is in progress and has been sent for further reviews implies cause had to contact Mp and that is the response he gave back to me and my application is 8month already.
Hi Anifowoshehabee,

Please note that "further review" could only mean two things:

1. Your application has been transitioned to the next stage

OR

2. IRCC requires a clarification or an additional document.

Be that as it may, I would suggest that you keep calm. They will contact you if it happens to be #2. You can as well raise a webform to inquire the status of your application if you haven't.

Can't wait to celebrate with you!

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by PrinceDavo1: 3:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
HopefulSuccess:

University of New Brunswick
Course is Master of Applied Cybersecurity

Hi Hopeful Success, can i send you a mail please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.