Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? (7466 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand / Do Girls Like Guys With Very Hairy, moderate or smooth Chests And Legs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Pweety4me(f): 1:50pm On Aug 02, 2011
sexkillz:

[font=segoe print ]That somebody is ME! smiley And i maintain my GROUND! smiley You keep mentioning UGLY; that wasn't the only reasons i gave! the other reasons are these:
False sense of EGO/PRIDE
False sense of GLAMOUR!
ALOOFNESS
LOW SELF ESTEEM. . . . . Still have MORE!
I've been on NL since 2008 though not under the sexkillz username and i know almost everyone in the ROMANCE SECTION! So i as HELL KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT! wink If you wanna quote me next time, USE MY NAME! cool
[/font]

I thought as much!!. . .we don't know sha?
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2011
pendo89:

I heard you kiiiiiiiiiillz.
Thank you for giving me that permission. [b]Your name is a time bomb [/b]you know I fear quoting it lest it explodes on my face!!! undecided
Ok then if you know everybody I have no say. You are a member here while am a visitor so I respect your views

Wetin concern my name and time BOMB? Huh?
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by DaDoctor: 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2011
sexkillz:

[font=segoe print ]That somebody is ME! smiley And i maintain my GROUND! smiley You keep mentioning UGLY; that wasn't the only reasons i gave! the other reasons are these:
False sense of EGO/PRIDE
False sense of GLAMOUR!
ALOOFNESS
LOW SELF ESTEEM. . . . . Still have MORE!
I've been on NL since 2008 though not under the sexkillz username and i know almost everyone in the ROMANCE SECTION! So i as HELL KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT! wink If you wanna quote me next time, USE MY NAME! cool
[/font]

HEY STOP INTIMIDATING THAT LADY!!!! WHO YOU BE SEF? OPC OR MASSOB OR BOKO HARAM!!!
STOP IT!!!!!!!

Pendo89, Relax nothing dey happen!!!!!!
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by DaDoctor: 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2011
I thought as much!!. . .we don't know sha?

His other profile name didnt bring him luck i guess!!
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Kslib(m): 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2011
@OP - Some girls prefer hairy guys & some prefer the nonhairy guys,but i think majority prefer the non hairy guys.Abi which babe wan lost her hand 4 ur hairy chest!!
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by pendo89(f): 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2011
NL
FOSTER'S HOME FOR IMAGINARY FRIENDS.
grin
sexkillz must be blue undecided
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2011
Da Doctor:

HEY STOP INTIMIDATING THAT LADY!!!! WHO YOU BE SEF? OPC OR MASSOB OR BOKO HARAM!!!
STOP IT!!!!!!!

Pendo89, Relax nothing dey happen!!!!!!
Why you always choose to pick on me, especially on matters thats NONE OF YOUR FU*KING BUSINESS is really GETTING ON MY NERVES! embarassed Learn how to mind your BUSINESS! Did pendo89 complain to you? Are you just looking for what to type? Do you want us to start a WAR on this thread as well? That's my specialty! I can be anything i want to be, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW! Reserved, calm, angry, c.razy, insulting, abusive! It's actually yours to choose! I suggest you BACK OFF ME! wink
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by DaDoctor: 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2011
sexkillz:

Why you always choose to pick on me, especially on matters thats NONE OF YOUR FU*KING BUSINESS is really GETTING ON MY NERVES! embarassed Learn how to mind your BUSINESS! Did pendo89 complain to you? Are you just looking for what to type? Do you want us to start a WAR on this thread as well? That's my specialty! I can be anything i want to be, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW! Reserved, calm, angry, c.razy, insulting, abusive! It's actually yours to choose! I suggest you BACK OFF ME! wink

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYY, SHARAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP AND STOP BARKING LIKE MY BULL DOG!!!!

COMMON RESPECT U NO GET FOR ELDERS!! SO TO CORRECT YOU NOW NA ISSUES? NO MAKE ME VEX OH!!!!! ASK IYA TRUSTEE ABOUT ME(DA DOCTOR). GO DRINK YOU DRUGS OH!!! MTSCHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2011
^^^HAVE YOU SEEN ME INSULT LADIES BEFORE? Who INSULTS LADIES ON HERE MORE THAN YOU? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-724535.128.html
I dont give a Poo ABOUT YOU, SKANK! DA DOCTOR to your BULLDOGS ONLY! Definitely NOT ME!
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2011
LMAO grin grin@ ELDERS and CORRECTING ME! SHIITTZZZZZ! undecided
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by DaDoctor: 2:41pm On Aug 02, 2011
PSEUDO LADIES YOU MEANT?

FOOLISH ONE?

SEE ANY ONE MALE OR FEMALE THAT BEHAVES LIKE YOU WILL GET A STROKE FROM ME. NO APOLOGIES AT ALL AT ALL!!!!!

LADIES? IF YOU LIKE MUMU GO THINK SAY THEM BE LADIES, YOU GO TELL ME WETHER NA U BORN DEM.

IF U NO KNOW, I CAN CHANGE MY SEZZZ TO FEMALE NOW NOW NOW. IS THIS NOT NL!!!!!

WAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TREAT UR CONGI FIRST!

sexkillz:

^^^HAVE YOU SEEN ME INSULT LADIES BEFORE? Who INSULTS LADIES ON HERE MORE THAN YOU? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-724535.128.html
I dont give a Poo ABOUT YOU, SKANK! DA DOCTOR to your BULLDOGS ONLY! Definitely NOT ME!

Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by DaDoctor: 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2011
sexkillz:

LMAO grin grin@ ELDERS and CORRECTING ME! SHIITTZZZZZ! undecided

Yes Elders!!! People that can go more than a round on the pitch, not u who havent tested you power !!!!

IF YOU LIKE HOOK UP WITH THAT LE SBI AN CALLED DYT
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2011
^^^^That ALL YOU GOT? TOOTHLESS INTERNET TIGER! grin grin grin grin You really aint WORTH my PRECIOUS TIME! CONJI CONJI! SHITTZZZ! YOU MUST REEEEAAAALY BE  STARVED!!!!  grin grin grin RUBBISH!  undecided
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by DaDoctor: 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2011
sexkillz:

^^^^That ALL YOU GOT? TOOTHLESS INTERNET TIGER! grin grin grin grin You really aint WORTH my PRECIOUS TIME! CONJI CONJI! SHITTZZZ! YOU MUST REEEEAAAALY BE STARVED!!!! grin grin grin RUBBISH! undecided

STARVED? LOL. I HAVE TOLD U! SOMEDAY MY FIRST BOY WHO SHOULD BE AS TALL AS YOU ARE WOULD TACKLE YOU ONE-ON-ONE.

YOUR BRAIN HAS BEEN BLOCKED BY CONJIVITIS AND YOU NEED TO GO CURE YOURSELF. MUGU LIKE YOU!!
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2011
Da Doctor:

Yes Elders!!! People that can go more than a round on the pitch, not u who havent tested you power !!!!

IF YOU LIKE HOOK UP WITH THAT LE SBI AN CALLED DYT
OH! Now you resort to names calling? SMH! Dont worry your SECRETS are still safe with me No one has to know! PROVOKE ME ALL YOU LIKE, I WONT SPILL! I'm not a BLOODY BACK-STABBING HOODRAT like you are! DYT no gree for you, no be force nah! Should i mention the rest? You believe everything you read on HERE? SMH! True True you just start to use INTERNET NEW! grin grin grin grin LOL @ DYT being a LESBO
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2011
Da Doctor:

STARVED? LOL. I HAVE TOLD U! SOMEDAY MY FIRST BOY WHO SHOULD BE AS TALL AS YOU ARE WOULD TACKLE YOU ONE-ON-ONE.

YOUR BRAIN HAS BEEN BLOCKED BY CONJIVITIS AND YOU NEED TO GO CURE YOURSELF. MUGU LIKE YOU!!
CONJIVITIS! Is that even a WORD? undecided Product of FAILED EDUCATION! MAY GOD PUNISH BABANGIDA FOR CAUSING THIS!
grin grin
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2011
Da Doctor:

Nah! Leave your BOY outta THIS! If i wanna TACKLE ANYONE, It's gonna be your DAUGHTER! or YOUR SISTER!!! ONE ON ONE! undecided DOCKY!!! You get time O! Seriously! grin grin grin grin grin You are Picking on ME! TRY AND GET ME BANNED! THAT'S THE ONLY WAY YOU'LL STOP ME! OH and DID I MENTION I HAVE OLDER USERNAMES? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by DaDoctor: 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2011
sexkillz:

Nah! Leave your BOY outta THIS! If i wanna TACKLE ANYONE, It's gonna be your DAUGHTER! or YOUR SISTER!!! ONE ON ONE! undecided DOCKY!!! You get time O! Seriously! grin grin grin grin grin You are Picking on ME! TRY AND GET ME BANNED! THAT'S THE ONLY WAY YOU'LL STOP ME! OH and DID I MENTION I HAVE OLDER USERNAMES? grin grin grin grin grin

BANNED? I AM NOT A WICKED FELLOW!

GO TO THE THREAD WHERE I FINISHED LESBO DYT AND U WILL SEE HOW MERCILESS I AM. BE WARNED, SMALL BOY!!!

WHEN I WAS IN THE GAME, I COULDNT HAVE EVEN DATED SOME ONE WITH A 'SPARE -TYRED' TUMMY LIKE YOUR DYT. LOL!!!

MY DAUGHTER? SISTER? TAAAAAAAAAAA THROWAY SPIT!!! HOPE U DON BUY YOUR COFFIN COS NA FAINT YOU GO FAINT IN LESS THAN A ROUND!!! MUGU!!!
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 02, 2011
YOU are not even COMPREHENSIBLE! You are so UNCOUTH! PLS GO SORT YOUR SEF OUT JOR! grin grin grin grin I never tackle INTELLIGENT PEOPLE finish, na YOU AND YOUR FAMILY i go TACKLE? grin grin grin I DEY C RAZE? grin grin grin Pls go and SMOKE or Whatever you do that GETS YOU HIGH abeg! I wan use my break do better thing! ARRANTICUS NONSENTICUS! cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by DaDoctor: 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2011
sexkillz:

YOU are not even COMPREHENSIBLE! You are so UNCOUTH! PLS GO SORT YOUR SEF OUT JOR! grin grin grin grin I never tackle INTELLIGENT PEOPLE finish, na YOU AND YOUR FAMILY i go TACKLE? grin grin grin I DEY C RAZE? grin grin grin Pls go and SMOKE or Whatever you do that GETS YOU HIGH abeg! I wan use my break do better thing! ARRANTICUS NONSENTICUS! cheesy grin grin grin grin

SMALL BOY!!!!!

BREAK? OKAY OH! GO RIDE ON 'JANGULOVA'. O[b]KOBO OSHI[/b]!!!!!!!
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Mynd44: 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2011
WTF you guys have some serious idle time on your hands
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by DaDoctor: 3:26pm On Aug 02, 2011
Mynd_44:

E CONCERN U? ABI U WANT MAKE SEX KILLS SWEETS TACKLE YOU?
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2011
Da Doctor:

SMALL BOY!!!!!

BREAK? OKAY OH! GO RIDE ON 'JANGULOVA'. O[b]KOBO OSHI[/b]!!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin Pls Be COMPREHENSIBLE and WRITE WHAT EVERY ONE WILL UNDERSTAND, DOCTOR DUMMY! grin grin grin PLS!
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Goldieluks: 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2011
Everywhere i go,same person fighting everybody.
this is serious. undecided undecided
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by DaDoctor: 3:31pm On Aug 02, 2011
sexkillz:

grin grin grin grin Pls Be COMPREHENSIBLE and WRITE WHAT EVERY ONE WILL UNDERSTAND, DOCTOR DUMMY! grin grin grin PLS!

LEAVE STORY AND TACKLE MYND444

U NA MY PADDY NA, DESPITE SAY U STILL NEVA BE MAN FULLY AS IN U NEVA DO!! LOLLL
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2011
Mynd_44:

SEE me SEE trouble O! Na this DOCTOR OF BUSH ANIMALS no wan make i enjoy my lunch! Wetin i go do? NL is kuku boring! The MOFO is seriously cracking us up here! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by DaDoctor: 3:34pm On Aug 02, 2011
Goldieluks:

COME WEN 2 OR MORE PEOPLE DEY FIGHT,SOMETHING MUST CAUSE AM, LOOK THE THREAD WELL AND KNOW HOW THE GBEGE TAKE START. ABI U NO GET CONFLICT RESOLUTION SKILLS? LOL

OYA TAKE CORRECTION AND REVERT
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 02, 2011
Goldieluks:

Dont MIND HIM JOR!!! grin
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by DaDoctor: 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2011
sexkillz:

SEE me SEE trouble O! Na this DOCTOR OF BUSH ANIMALS no wan make i enjoy my lunch! Wetin i go do? NL is kuku boring! The MOFO is seriously cracking us up here! grin grin grin grin grin grin

HEY U SEE U? INSTEAD TO BLAST THE GUY, U DEY EXPLAIN TO AM . U DEY FIND PEOPLE WEY GO CONSOLE U ABI?

OYA REPLY MIND WELL!! ME AND U DON SETTLE!

YOU BE MY FRIEND. LETS FIGHT OUT OUR ENEMIES. COMMON LETS GO.

WARRRRRRRRR STARTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Goldieluks: 3:46pm On Aug 02, 2011
Da Doc, abeg i no get that time to look back at 'fighting '' thread.
cheers!
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 02, 2011
^^^Seconded! cool
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by BABE3: 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2011
Mcleao007: Tenks alot! smiley

@ Da doctor: pls was strong wit you? grin Why are you misrepresenting doctors on this thread?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Sex Story / Hot Ladies From Ondo State Should Fall In!!!!!!!!!!!!! / FÙCK! SEE IT: The First Negative Comment A Lady Made [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.