Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? (7464 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand / Do Girls Like Guys With Very Hairy, moderate or smooth Chests And Legs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 02, 2011
BABE!:

Mcleao007:  Tenks alot!  smiley

@ Da doctor: pls was strong wit you?  grin Why are you misrepresenting doctors on this thread?

<<<<<< lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by BABE3: 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2011
sexkillz:

da doctor, don't mind his laughter. He's an alabosi.

sexkillz, was strong wit you too? grin You've been on NL since 2008 and you just decided to come out with your true colors in 2011? You old swag wasn't working for you right? you're still a virgin?--- shouldn't you be married by now? grin ---abi How old were you then?

I'm not trying to knock your hustle o--I'm just asking questions. I'm curious. grin
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by pendo89(f): 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2011
undecided Babe I wish I could swallow my words.

All these coz I commended you!! I will be careful next time
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2011
BABE!:

da doctor, don't mind his laughter. He's an alabosi.

sexkillz, was strong wit you too? grin You've been on NL since 2008 and you just decided to come out with your true colors in 2011? You old swag wasn't working perfectly for you right? we are still virgins!--- shouldn't we be married by now? grin ---abi How old were we then?

I'm not trying to knock our hustle o--I'm just asking questions. Everyone's curious. grin

Awww! So Sweet! You see, I've been WAITING FOR YOU BABE! YOU have been FORMING! Glad you finally SPILLED!!!
Oya! Come here!
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by DaDoctor: 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2011
Goldieluks:

Da Doc, abeg i no get that time to look back at 'fighting '' thread.
cheers!

SO U SHARAPPPP FOREVER OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

APROKO!!!!
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by DaDoctor: 4:25pm On Aug 02, 2011
sexkillz:

Awww! So Sweet! You see, I've been WAITING FOR YOU BABE! YOU have been FORMING! Glad you finally SPILLED!!!
Oya! Come here!

NO GO DER. I CAN KILL because OF MY BABE!

pendo89:

undecided Babe I wish I could swallow my words.

COME SHEY WE DON SETTLE DIS ONE BEFORE? YOU WAN START AGAIN.?

BABE!:

Mcleao007: Tenks alot! smiley

@ Da doctor: pls was strong wit you? grin Why are you misrepresenting doctors on this thread?

BABE! BABE! BABE! HOW MANY TIMES DID I CALL U? BE GUIDED AND LEARN TO RESPECT AND SUPPORT THE LOVE OF UR HEART, DA DOCTOR. OK?
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 02, 2011
Da Doctor:

NO GO DER. YOU CAN HAVE BABE! I NO DEY DRAG AM!!! PLS! embarassed embarassed

Nah! It's OK! cool
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by DaDoctor: 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2011
sexkillz:

Nah! It's OK! cool

HOPE WE ARE FRIENDZ AGAIN?

AT LEAST FOR THIS MOMENT!!?

HOW LONG IT LASTS DEPENDS ON YOU. DONT ATTACK MY PEOPLE, BABE! TO START WITH.

DEAL?
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by BABE3: 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2011
pendo89:

undecided   Babe I wish I could swallow my words.

What are talking about about? I'm a very sarcastic person-

I was joking with both of them---no big deal.  smiley
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by BABE3: 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2011
sexkillz:

Oya! Come here!

See this one. grin Thank God you didn't cut off my head. I thought you were going to vex.

Da Doctor:

BABE! BABE! BABE! HOW MANY TIMES DID I CALL U? BE GUIDED AND LEARN TO RESPECT AND SUPPORT THE LOVE OF your HEART, DA DOCTOR. OK?

Ok Sir.
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by DaDoctor: 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2011
SEXKILLS, I STILL AWAIT YOUR CONCURENCE TO THE AGREEMENT BELOW

Da Doctor:

DEAL?
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 02, 2011
BABE!:

See this one.  grin Thank God you didn't cut off my head. I thought you were going to vex.

Dont JUDGE a BOOK by it's COVER! wink
Da Doctor:

DEAL?
Friendship DEPENDS on how less you step on my TOES! So it depends on you! Not on NL to make friends. . . . But i dont mind! smiley
Tell your PEOPLE that i have ZERO TOLERANCE for B.U.L.L.Poo! NO MATTER WHO! smiley That's the only DEAL here! Go sign am come! wink
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by pendo89(f): 4:46pm On Aug 02, 2011
Its ok babe dont take that statement serious either, I know sarcasm is your middle name and u love it. so no worries.

Its a forum. Anything goes.
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Goldieluks: 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2011
Da doctor,

GROW UP!!!
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by DaDoctor: 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2011
sexkillz:

Dont JUDGE a BOOK by it's COVER! winkFriendship DEPENDS on how less you step on my TOES! So it depends on you! Not on NL to make friends. . . . But i dont mind! smiley
Tell your PEOPLE that i have ZERO TOLERANCE for B.U.L.L.Poo! NO MATTER WHO! smiley That's the only DEAL here! Go sign am come! wink

WAO WE HAVE SAME PHILOSOPHY!!! ZERO TOLERANCE FOR RUBBISH!!!! OK, LET ME PUT YOUR FRIENDSHIP ON PROBATION. BUT TRY NOT TO SCATTER YARN O!!!

Goldieluks:

Da doctor,

GROW UP!!!

COME OLD MAMA, WETIN NA? ABEG GO SIDON FOR DUSBIN
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Goldieluks: 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2011
Am not ready to exchange word with an old hag like you,
da dope doc.
so swagger your oldness away. duh!!!
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by claremont(m): 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2011
Na wa oh, see drama!!! cheesy grin grin
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by DaDoctor: 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2011
Goldieluks:

Am not ready to exchange word with an old hag like you,
da drugs doc.
so swagger your oldness away. duh!!!

I get what your probs are! YOUR ARE JUST OFF THE ASSYLUM. Tot u claimed you were old? now u are young. okay o! YOUNG SHALL GROW IS WHAT I WILL CALL U. ODEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OSHIIIIIIIIIIIIII. LOL
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by pendo89(f): 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2011
shocked shocked shocked

My humble prayer to all.

Please please hold your horses. Its ok to disagree amicably without insults. Allow thread to heal.

It has suffered enough bruises,fractures xtensive injuries and needs to recover from deep coma.

Amen.
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by 190: 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2011
evidence of intense joblessness undecided
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Toonice(m): 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2011
I blame the moderator, putting all this senseless post on the frontpage. many sensible post dey Romance section that suppose to be in the frontpage 4 people to contribute
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by claremont(m): 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2011
^^^^^^
I agree with you, all these childish and baseless topics need not be on the front page of Nairaland.
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Hambolaj01(m): 6:14pm On Aug 02, 2011
This is not supposed to be posted in the first instance. Being childish
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2011
non hairy guys thanks!
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Saecula: 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2011
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2011
Maybe the poster just wanted to know what women thought for whatever reason ^^^ no harm
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by oblo(m): 7:20pm On Aug 02, 2011
Is that doctor really a doctor??
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Xeon: 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2011
Da Doctor:

^^^SINCE I DONT HAVE, MAYBE WE PLAY WITH THE ONES ON YOUR CHEST?^^^

l laugh in kumasy huhuhuhuhu, borow from below the belt and addup to the chest .she donst hesitate to start handling wt dat on my chest maks her sleep lik small pikin.
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Mobinga: 8:30pm On Aug 02, 2011
Silly thread.
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by amblors(m): 8:38pm On Aug 02, 2011
what the heck!! this made front page? na wa for these mods sha.
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2011
Like Seriously, WHAT IS THREAD DOING ON THE FRONT PAGE?? undecided
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2011
Hairy chests must be important!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? / Ladies, When A Guy Stares Intently At You, How Do You React? / Hot Ladies From Ondo State Should Fall In!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.