Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? (7467 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand / Do Girls Like Guys With Very Hairy, moderate or smooth Chests And Legs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by claremont(m): 8:55pm On Aug 02, 2011
talina:

Hairy chests must be important!
^^^
You are actually more important, dunno why those MODs haven't put you on front page yet! cheesy grin kiss
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 02, 2011
claremont:

^^^
You are actually more important, dunno why those MODs haven't put you on front page yet! cheesy grin kiss

Im grinning!,
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Brite02(m): 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2011
A little hairy will do not too much hairs undecided
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 02, 2011
Just checked my chest n found no hair. Smdh shocked sad angry
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by 30card(m): 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2011
People should stop asking dumb questions
what is dumb ? to knw wat a lady want or not is dumb i think u are dumb rather
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by 30card(m): 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2011
not me my gal she likes my hair on my chest and if i hav is like i hav commited a crime
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by 30card(m): 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2011
u well at all abi you b gal? and to answer your question i dont knw if u keep old skool for your south south region all i am asking if gals like guys with hair om the central region? and am not talking about an unkept guy who cant gv himsef a good shave
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Brite02(m): 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2011
embarassed embarassed undecided undecided undecided
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by annita19(f): 10:36pm On Aug 02, 2011
I like it smooth
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:55pm On Aug 02, 2011
I dont like guys with hairs on their chest I use to see them as monkey
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Princek12(m): 11:12pm On Aug 02, 2011
Do Naija ladies even know the physical characteristics they want or prefer in a guy? I don't think so. Any body type or physical type that has money is what they prefer. Don't let these money hungry Naija girls tell you otherwise. Ask how many of them are walking around in Ojuelegba or Mushin or Surulere looking for guys who have or do not have hairs on their chest. Rather, they are looking for guys who are driving late model cars and have money to burn. One of the stupidest thing to do on earth is to find out what physical attributes Naija women seek in a man.
Go to Abuja and see how Naija women are chasing after pot-bellied, fat, and hairy politicians to the exclusion of younger, fit men.
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Princek12(m): 11:16pm On Aug 02, 2011
annita19:

I like it smooth

sup? how are you? I like your swag
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Goldieluks: 11:22pm On Aug 02, 2011
Guys lol^^
him don switch topic,quick quick.
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Princek12(m): 11:23pm On Aug 02, 2011
Goldieluks:

Guys lol^^

I see you are sipping on that haterade! hater

na your own palava if I switch topic?
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Goldieluks: 11:24pm On Aug 02, 2011
Princek12:

I see you are sipping on that haterade! hater

na your own palava if I switch topic?

hater ? how and why na? shocked
i was only laffing. embarassed
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by annita19(f): 11:32pm On Aug 02, 2011
Princek12:

sup? how are you? I like your swag

Where's the swag lol thanks still
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by rafmike(m): 11:48pm On Aug 02, 2011
Ouch! Hairy chest? Who wanna look like a king kong? cry
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Brite02(m): 11:57pm On Aug 02, 2011
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by dammytex: 1:47am On Aug 03, 2011
Guys
I dont think this thread is worthless like that. Its a thread for ladies to show their preference of guys over their hairy status. Whether you have a wig on your chest or your chest is as smooth as a bottle, it doesn't stop us from still N-ash-ng them steady. In fact, even if I have dada on my chest, no shaking, my dough will speak for me. grin grin grin

Ladies
please stop all this nonsense fake posts. An average Nigerian girl does not take into cognizance the physical attributes of guys per say. They are more interested in the guy's status, future and sustainability. Hairs on the chest is the least of their worries, trust me. The only physical attribute they want is PRESENTABLE.

I lie?
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Princek12(m): 3:06am On Aug 03, 2011
annita19:

Where's the swag lol thanks still

The swag is written all over. I wanna have a chat with you. Are you on yahoo IM?
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Cdspencer(m): 5:44am On Aug 03, 2011
I luv silicon medium sized boobs without hairs.hahahaha!
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Sike(m): 9:26am On Aug 03, 2011
Princek12:

Do Naija ladies even know the physical characteristics they want or prefer in a guy? I don't think so. Any body type or physical type that has money is what they prefer. Don't let these money hungry Naija girls tell you otherwise. Ask how many of them are walking around in Ojuelegba or Mushin or Surulere looking for guys who have or do not have hairs on their chest. Rather, they are looking for guys who are driving late model cars and have money to burn. One of the stupidest thing to do on earth is to find out what physical attributes Naija women seek in a man.
Go to Abuja and see how Naija women are chasing after pot-bellied, fat, and hairy politicians to the exclusion of younger, fit men.
True talk!
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Nosyke(m): 10:49am On Aug 03, 2011
Princek12:

The swag is written all over. I wanna have a chat with you. Are you on yahoo IM?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Cdspencer:

I luv silicon medium sized bosoms without hairs.hahahaha!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
I laugh in Al-Mustapha
@OP, Our Nigerian babes actually dont have a preference, even if your chest is a smooth as frying pan or as hairy as a monkey as long as you have enough cash and have a nice future, they are good to go with you.
Advice: Instead of worrying about the status of your chest, worry about making real money.My 2 cents.
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by Pweety4me(f): 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2011
Da Doctor:

His other profile name didnt bring him luck i guess!!
Hmm well ur words.
Re: Do Ladies Prefer Guys With Hairy Chests? by pleep(m): 6:53am On Aug 04, 2011
Shave happy trail, leave chest hair cool

But if you have too much trim it to be almost unnoticeable, like mine.
So the girls only see it when their this close.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Sex Story / I Have Phobia For Vagina, What Can I Do? / The Finest Girl In Nigeria Appear In New Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.