Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. (7893 Views)

Pussy shaving / My Nigerian Sisters. Please Run Away / Dear Ladies, Your Magical Vagina Isn't Enough For A Healthy Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2022
Koyemi.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by Acidbath: 7:59pm On Jul 31, 2022
Fmghewzy:

I mean ,since my mom is 54.
54 - 15= 39

It means I can't date anyone above 39.

Even if you end up with someone older, won't your parent's object? I know yorubas love their parent's consent and blessing.

Most of you are even mama's boy(s).
Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by Fmghewzy(m): 8:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
Acidbath:

Even if you end up with someone older, won't your parent's object? I know yorubas love their parent's consent and blessing.

Yeah that's why I said mum must be at least 15 years older.

That way I have a way of arguing my way out lol.
And yeah it's true ,most Yoruba guys are mama's boy.

In a conversation with her, she was trying too hard to convince me to go for a nurse or someone in medical line and never marry a white woman grin.
Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by Acidbath: 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Yeah that's why I said mum must be at least 15 years older.

That way I have a way of arguing my way out lol.

In a conversation with her, she was trying too hard to convince me to go for a nurse or someone in medical line and never marry a white woman grin.

Ah, your girl go suffer oo. cheesy
Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by Acidbath: 8:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Are you?
Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by Fmghewzy(m): 8:15pm On Jul 31, 2022
Acidbath:

Ah, your girl go suffer oo. cheesy

Lol nope.

My mom would have to accept what I want,she not too controlling cause her son's aren't weaklings. We make our own decisions

She can't even try such with my younger brother,that guy get choko lol.

He has a thing for Vietnamese girls , nobody can tell him otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by Fmghewzy(m): 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2022
Acidbath:

Are you?

Nope .

I am only saying that's true.

I love my mom and always make her happy,but am not a mamas boy (in that Sense)
Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by Acidbath: 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Lol nope.

My mom would have to accept what I want,she not too controlling cause her son's aren't weaklings. We make our own decisions

She can't even try such with my younger brother,that guy get choko lol.

He has a thing for Vietnamese girls , nobody can tell him otherwise.

Ok oo.
Cause there's something hot about a man that knows what he wants and puts his feet down. smiley
Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by Acidbath: 8:19pm On Jul 31, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Nope .

I am only saying that's true.

I love my mom and always make her happy,but am not a mamas boy (in that Sense)

Aiit.
Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by Fmghewzy(m): 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2022
Acidbath:

Ok oo.
Cause there's something hot about a man that knows what he wants and puts his feet down. smiley

Yeah true.
Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by Acidbath: 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Yeah true.

Well, I am open to friendship for now.
Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by Fmghewzy(m): 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
Acidbath:

grin grin don't use scope to .......

Back to the question, you are not above 39 right
Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by Fmghewzy(m): 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
Acidbath:

Well, I am open to friendship for now.

Okay didn't see this before
Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by Acidbath: 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2022
Fmghewzy:

grin grin don't use scope to .......

Back to the question, you are not above 39 right

No
Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by Fmghewzy(m): 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
Acidbath:

No

I sent you a mail,we could probably talk more on WhatsApp

Not really a mail, but you know how that Nairaland thing works
Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by Acidbath: 8:35pm On Jul 31, 2022
Fmghewzy:

I sent you a mail,we could probably talk more on WhatsApp

Not really a mail, but you know how that Nairaland thing works

Did you see 'that'?
Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by Fmghewzy(m): 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
Acidbath:

Did you see 'that'?

Yes I did, I already replied
Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by Acidbath: 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Yes I did, I already replied

Haven't seen anything.
Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2022
Two love birds above me

Chai baba God
When will my own lost rib locate me

I’m not asking for too much nau
I just need a chubby lady that is 5-7 years older and she must have 2 big big breasts
Thats all oh

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by Fmghewzy(m): 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
Acidbath:

Haven't seen anything.
Really?

I will send another mail
Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by Acidbath: 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Really?

I will send another mail

Seen
Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by Fmghewzy(m): 8:45pm On Jul 31, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Two love birds above me

Chai baba God
When will my own lost rib locate me

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

Don't be afraid to shoot your shot brother, that girl you are 'eyeing'.

Give her a Dm.

And we aren't love birds yet,just friends for now.

Hopefully .... grin
Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by DaInferno(m): 8:46pm On Jul 31, 2022
ReluctantAdult:
I've had this frequent unpleasant experience of my hard c0ck getting pricked by sharp, coarse growing hairs around the coochie, I think it's high time I spoke up sad

Happened again a couple of hours ago. It's so annoying. I mean with every stroke I got hurt and had to just stop.

Waxing gets every single hair off, and you stay smooth as a pebble for a long time. It's cleaner and more attractive to most men.

I've been with a couple of FWBs who waxed and we always had smooth, slippery, uninterrupted and enjoyable rides, with the hairs out of the way on both sides wink

So please sisters, book a waxing appointment often. Thank you.
shoulda told this to the girl you were fkin instead of opening a thread undecided

1 Like

Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by Fmghewzy(m): 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2022
Acidbath:

Seen

Alright,I will be waiting.
Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:48pm On Jul 31, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Don't be afraid to shoot your shot brother, that girl you are 'eyeing'.

Give her a Dm.

And we aren't love birds yet,just friends for now.

Hopefully .... grin

Hehehe
I am a sniper when it comes to shooting shots
I just haven’t seen the right target yet
When i see her
It’s gonna be head shot

From friends to .......
Happy married life bro

1 Like

Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by Acidbath: 8:48pm On Jul 31, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Alright,I will be waiting.

Calm down.

Not today ok? cheesy
Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by Fmghewzy(m): 8:54pm On Jul 31, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Hehehe
I am a sniper when it comes to shooting shots
I just haven’t seen the right target yet
When i see her
It’s gonna be head shot

From friends to .......
Happy married life bro

Badt guy
'sniper' lol this reminds me of a friend of mine.

It's good,take you time and make sure you hit the right target.

And happy married life bawo!!

Lol.

Amen wink
Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by Fmghewzy(m): 8:55pm On Jul 31, 2022
Acidbath:

Calm down.

Not today ok? cheesy

Lol, something tells me you trying to run some kind of 'background check'

You are probably on Truecaller right now . grin
Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by Acidbath: 8:57pm On Jul 31, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Lol, something tells me you trying to run some kind of 'background check'

You are probably on Truecaller right now . grin

No. cheesy
Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by ReluctantAdult(m): 9:00pm On Jul 31, 2022
DaInferno:
shoulda told this to the girl you were fkin instead of opening a thread undecided

Dude, I have lots of sex with different women. Someone on here might be my next lay. They have to know and get in order.
Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Badt guy
'sniper' lol this reminds me of a friend of mine.

It's good,take you time and make sure you hit the right target.

And happy married life bawo!!

Lol.

Amen wink

Correct guy
Up coming baba ibeji
Ekun grin
Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by ReluctantAdult(m): 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
Wait...who the fvck are these teenagers on my thread?

Take your love elsewhere. Damn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? / I'm 28, She's 35!....Somebody Tell Me What To Do / A Nairalander Shows Off His Sizzling Abs In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.