Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,290 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. (7894 Views)

Pussy shaving / My Nigerian Sisters. Please Run Away / Dear Ladies, Your Magical Vagina Isn't Enough For A Healthy Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by Fmghewzy(m): 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Correct guy
Up coming baba ibeji
Ekun grin

grin baba ibeji.

Not a bad name .
So I claim it .
Amen.
Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by Fmghewzy(m): 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
Acidbath:

No. cheesy

Although I am itching to know why you are delaying.
But I will wait wink
Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:16pm On Jul 31, 2022
Fmghewzy:

grin baba ibeji.

Not a bad name .
So I claim it .
Amen.
Correct guy cool

1 Like

Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by Acidbath: 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Although I itching to know why you are delaying.
But I will wait wink

To take you unaware. lipsrsealed
Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by Fmghewzy(m): 9:23pm On Jul 31, 2022
Acidbath:

grin

Unaware?

Why and how do you intend to do that
Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by Acidbath: 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
Fmghewzy:

grin

Unaware?

Why and how do you intend to do that
Would holla when you least expect it.
Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by Fmghewzy(m): 9:34pm On Jul 31, 2022
Acidbath:

Would holla when you least expect it.

grin grin okay.
But why do you want to do it that way?
Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by Acidbath: 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2022
Fmghewzy:

grin grin okay.
But why do you want to do it that way?

Cause I love suspense and surprises. tongue
Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by Fmghewzy(m): 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
Acidbath:

Cause I love suspense and surprises. tongue
Lol okay.

Anyhow you want it wink
Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by Prettygirl200(f): 10:15pm On Jul 31, 2022
I don't shave completely, I don't like it, I trim so am not gonna change that bc of one human being son!!!

2 Likes

Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by Chidi2022: 11:38pm On Jul 31, 2022
ReluctantAdult:

Dude get a grip.
You need that grip more...
Since you cant tell your sponge like vagina hair girlfriend to thier face to wax, but decide to come to nairaland to give every female nairalander ultimatum to wax... Don't you sound foolish....
Little wonder you have refused to grow the fk up.... Reluctant Adult oshi...
Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by blaquebelle: 11:42pm On Jul 31, 2022
ReluctantAdult:
I've had this frequent unpleasant experience of my hard c0ck getting pricked by sharp, coarse growing hairs around the coochie, I think it's high time I spoke up sad

Happened again a couple of hours ago. It's so annoying. I mean with every stroke I got hurt and had to just stop.

Waxing gets every single hair off, and you stay smooth as a pebble for a long time. It's cleaner and more attractive to most men.

I've been with a couple of FWBs who waxed and we always had smooth, slippery, uninterrupted and enjoyable rides, with the hairs out of the way on both sides wink

So please sisters, book a waxing appointment often. Thank you.

Laser hair removal is the best. Doesn't hurt but is expensive. For you to recommend waxing, I hope you wax too undecided

3 Likes

Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by wiseone28: 1:04am On Aug 01, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I don't shave completely, I don't like it, I trim so am not gonna change that bc of one human being son!!!

Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by missjekyll: 2:08am On Aug 01, 2022
Try waxing . Then come share
ReluctantAdult:
I've had this frequent unpleasant experience of my hard c0ck getting pricked by sharp, coarse growing hairs around the coochie, I think it's high time I spoke up sad

Happened again a couple of hours ago. It's so annoying. I mean with every stroke I got hurt and had to just stop.

Waxing gets every single hair off, and you stay smooth as a pebble for a long time. It's cleaner and more attractive to most men.

I've been with a couple of FWBs who waxed and we always had smooth, slippery, uninterrupted and enjoyable rides, with the hairs out of the way on both sides wink

Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by hstar: 2:47am On Aug 01, 2022
ReluctantAdult:
Wait...who the fvck are these teenagers on my thread?

Take your love elsewhere. Damn.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Actually, I was enjoying their conversation

I was really enjoying the whole show, not until you intervene grin grin grin
Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by SocialJustice: 8:46am On Aug 01, 2022
jogsman01:
This world is not my home sad
It is nobody's home, only fools get attached.
Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by Trilz(m): 8:59am On Aug 01, 2022
Waxing blah blah blah if you give her belle now, you go run come here de ask for advice.
Better use CD before you carry STD or HIV
Cos most sickness no de show for face sad
Secondly, if you need them to wax please talk to the girls that you fhuk with not us.

Trilz. cool

1 Like

Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by Stillwhites(m): 9:54am On Aug 01, 2022
Prettygirl200:
And one am gonna get to see it.
Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by Olamilekxy(m): 10:18am On Aug 01, 2022
Acidbath:

Seen

And its a goooooooooooooooooal !

1 Like

Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by Prettygirl200(f): 10:21am On Aug 01, 2022
Stillwhites:
And one am gonna get to see it.
For what exactly?
Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by ReluctantAdult(m): 11:44am On Aug 01, 2022
blaquebelle:

Laser hair removal is the best. Doesn't hurt but is expensive. For you to recommend waxing, I hope you wax too undecided

Even better.

I don't wax.
Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by ReluctantAdult(m): 11:48am On Aug 01, 2022
missjekyll:
Try waxing . Then come share

I don't wax and won't wax.

Yeah i know it hurts a bit, but that's only on the first wax ever. Subsequent waxing is a breeze.
Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by ReluctantAdult(m): 11:49am On Aug 01, 2022
hstar:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Actually, I was enjoying their conversation

I was really enjoying the whole show, not until you intervene grin grin grin

Let the kids go play elsewhere grin
Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by ReluctantAdult(m): 11:51am On Aug 01, 2022
Prettygirl200:

Waxing is sexier.
Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by Ashjane(m): 12:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
Acidbath:

that guy will Bleep you Sara �
Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by Prettygirl200(f): 12:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
ReluctantAdult:

Waxing is sexier.
There's nothing sexy there!!! I don't wax and I will never do that bc of any human being pikin
Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by cooooooks(m): 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
There is nothing wrong with a natural look.

If anything, ladies should trim not shave constantly.

I agree that a completely hairless look is a bit different, maybe even preferred on average. Especially if coupled with a zero scent "honeypot".

ReluctantAdult:

Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by cooooooks(m): 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2022
It's not that serious.

Man expressed his opinion, you don't have to take it.
Chidi2022:
You need that grip more...
Since you cant tell your sponge like vagina hair girlfriend to thier face to wax, but decide to come to nairaland to give every female nairalander ultimatum to wax... Don't you sound foolish....
Little wonder you have refused to grow the fk up.... Reluctant Adult oshi...
Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by cooooooks(m): 2:16pm On Aug 01, 2022
Trim, when paired with zero scent down there, is very good.

Prettygirl200:
Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by cooooooks(m): 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
Maybe the lady concerned is on here.
DaInferno:
shoulda told this to the girl you were fkin instead of opening a thread undecided
Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by cooooooks(m): 2:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
OP doesn't need counselling, they need a steady girlfriend.
Nicepoker:
You needs waxed pussy for premarital sex. Op you need counseling.
Re: Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. by cooooooks(m): 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
Awww.

Aunty Acid & Bro Femi should keep my rice warm.
Acidbath:

I am actually your aunty Femi. I hope I got the name right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect / I'm 28, She's 35!....Somebody Tell Me What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.