Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South (34249 Views)

The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) / Top 10 Countries With Cheapest Fuel In The World- Nigeria Is One Of The Cheapest / What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Tonim(f): 5:14am On Aug 14, 2022
Olufunke Kolawole Lakeside Resort, Osogbo, Osun State.

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Tonim(f): 5:35am On Aug 14, 2022
ashimiu2020:

Welldone sir,
I am a fresh graduate currently preparing for my NYSC.
Based on your experience in Osun state sir,can you kindly suggest where I can serve with minimum cost of accomodation(single room with constant electricity supply)in Osun state.
Thanks.

Congrats wink

What school did you attend and what did you study?
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by ashimiu2020(m): 3:47pm On Aug 14, 2022
Tonim:

Congrats wink

What school did you attend and what did you study?
I graduated from Federal University of Agricultural,ABEOKUTA and I studied Agricultural Economics and Farm Management.
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Arnold1(m): 3:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
Interesting thread

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Tonim(f): 8:49pm On Aug 14, 2022
ashimiu2020:

I graduated from Federal University of Agricultural,ABEOKUTA and I studied Agricultural Economics and Farm Management.

Ok I know someone who attended FUNAAB and studied Microbiology. Wishing you happy NYSC
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by ForumNL(m): 8:12am On Aug 30, 2022
Nice one
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by sholly007: 10:22pm On Jan 07, 2023
blazesam:
Are you lying here or what? I personally just concluded my one year service also there. Things are expensive in Osogbo, is it sasa market? Is it Igbono market or ọja oba, or the market at oke FIA? When osogbo people quickly notice you not Yoruba abd also you a visitor,trust me you are finished.

Do you know how much my first week was going for CDS from osbc which was my PPA to oke baale was like on bike? 400, going 400 coming. Later I took my time to understand that the Yoruba's love intimidations.. 50naira was the highest I pay and 50coming.

How does your experience lookslike in OSBC osogbo.

https://www.nairaland.com/7514657/share-experience-corp-member-serving
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by blazesam(m): 3:42am On Jan 08, 2023
sholly007:

How does your experience lookslike in OSBC osogbo.

https://www.nairaland.com/7514657/share-experience-corp-member-serving

A waooo experience... That environment too friendly, they don't make things difficult for you at all... Plus I was even paid in my department weekly 3-5k, so I enjoyed it wella... Marketing department is a goal........

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? / How Long Have You Lived In Diaspora & When Are You Returning Home? / Fiberesima Ama: A Hidden Island In Rivers State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.