Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South (34252 Views)

The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) / Top 10 Countries With Cheapest Fuel In The World- Nigeria Is One Of The Cheapest / What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Komu1048(m): 8:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
babaalagbo11:
please where precisely in osun you served?

FGC ikirun, and I stayed behind Monday market
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Wwwq: 8:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
No where is cheap now

Buhari should turn nigeria back to 2014 and resign
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by OVB123: 9:06pm On Aug 01, 2022
Christiansimon:

For my own view life is good here,i said this because i haven't spend a year in my own state.my parents took me out delta state 2010 to bayelsa state,since then it's just visit i do.i don't stay for long.are u in delta state now?Are U From Delta State Too?
No, from edo state.

1 Like

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by dizzi60(m): 9:15pm On Aug 01, 2022
What is cheap in Bayelsa?
Viscuz:

Keep asking you think when they say cheap state na only plate and spoon abi ?
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Femifasola: 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
booblacain:

Done
Good, I can see he added you. What work do you do in ife?
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by booblacain(m): 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
Femifasola:

Good, I can see he added you. What work do you do in ife?

I don't live in ife, I am planning on relocating there.

1 Like

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Femifasola: 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
booblacain:

I don't live in ife, I am planning on relocating there.
Okay, good. When are you coming?
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by gebest: 9:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
Jsucre:
Osun East isn't cheap #ife/ilesa
I have being there too, is still fare.
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Viscuz: 10:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
dizzi60:
What is cheap in Bayelsa?

Nothing they live on diamond
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by booblacain(m): 10:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
Femifasola:

Okay, good. When are you coming?

Hopefully next month
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by OVB123: 10:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
Saintinoo:

No mind them, Osun is cheap simply because it's poor, no Economic activities, those expensive States are like that because it has more Economic activities.

You stay in States like Osun, you standard of living keeps decreasing. Na when you Osun with your 10 million and e no reach by you land for Delta, or lagos ghetto you go know say Osun na wash.
But she is better than ekiti state? while saying it is very poor?
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Femifasola: 10:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
booblacain:

Hopefully next month
This is August already oo
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by OVB123: 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
Evaremedy:

What makes u think I am in Osun.
How can I leave a city like Owerri and migrate to a place like Osun.
Osun that doesn't have sea port nonsense.
I have only been to southwest Nigeria once and the place I visited was Lagos only and the reason was to clear my goods.
Aside from Lagos which has sea port and the center of economic activities in Nigeria other south west are unhabitable for crying out loud.
You are just making mouth, tell me what is in owerri that is interesting.
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Cruseder(m): 10:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
As a service Corp member in osogbo Omo everything is expensive x2 compare to my state kogi
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Christiansimon: 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
OVB123:
No, from edo state.
ok.but i can see u have interest in deltans
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by JerryB1(f): 12:24am On Aug 02, 2022
Nelson Mandela Freedom Park, Osogbo, Osun

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by JerryB1(f): 12:24am On Aug 02, 2022
Osun Mall, Osogbo, Osun State

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by JerryB1(f): 12:25am On Aug 02, 2022
LAIM Hotel, Osogbo, Osun State

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by JerryB1(f): 12:26am On Aug 02, 2022
Osogbo, Osun State

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by ikemesit4477: 2:14am On Aug 02, 2022
pat077:
but the light in ilesha aren't that stable compared to places like osogbo
but they are doing well!
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by OVB123: 4:39am On Aug 02, 2022
Christiansimon:
ok.but i can see u have interest in deltans
Yes! i work in both state most times but presently in benin city.
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Christiansimon: 4:56am On Aug 02, 2022
OVB123:
Yes! i work in both state most times but presently in benin city.
ok that's nice.keep it up.which work do u do pls
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by OVB123: 4:58am On Aug 02, 2022
Christiansimon:
ok that's nice.keep it up.which work do u do pls
We are into building and construction.
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Christiansimon: 5:01am On Aug 02, 2022
OVB123:
We are into building and construction.
ok.great work.am studying elect Elect.but Based On Wiring
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by paradigmshift(m): 10:56am On Aug 02, 2022
Viscuz:

No need lol
okay
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by lawani: 11:43am On Aug 02, 2022
Anywhere you live on Earth with running water, constant power, security, source of income is not better than any other place. Here in Ilesa are a number of Europeans who are happy and fulfilled. If They Get their acts together in a place like London and reduce the bloated cost of living to something realistic then hundreds of thousands of Britons will take up civil service jobs in Nigeria since wages in the UK will be similar to a place like Ilesa
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by abokikhalifa: 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
backtovillage:

Aboki, so lagos state is not place of ritualist. Thief dey your eye talk truth

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by EmekaA125(m): 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
sinto5:

There's no single room for 12k in Osogbo again o.. the least you can see is 2k per month and it will be a pit latrin toilet
Okay.
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by ashimiu2020(m): 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
skyrockete:
To be honest, Osun State is a good place to live. I am currently in Osun and I can attest to what OP said. I have lived in PH, Bayelsa, Lagos, Ibadan and Maiduguri before and i know what it takes to live in those states I mentioned.

Although, Maiduguri was cheaper to live when I was there like 13 years ago but two things were conspicuously lacking in Borno State then Viz: Security and steady electricity sup

Talking about Rivers State, PortHarcourt in particular, things were costly virtually in all sphere of life exempt "Omoge"�.

I have also lived in Bayelsa State too and I cannot compare Bayelsa with Osun State in any way when it comes to the cost of living ; Osun is cheaper to live.

Lagos, I ran away from Lagos because of many things my life could not endure. First of all, I hate the vehicular traffic � in Lagos and this always lead to restlessness. I woke up for work by 4a.m and came back to my house by 9 p.m. Every where in Lagos was stuffy! I pity many people who live in Lagos but in thatched houses, abject poverty and insecurity. I will prefer living in a two bedroom flat in a village rather than a dilapidated rented room apartment in Lagos.

My experience in Ibadan, factually speaking, Ibadan is relatively cheap like Osun but it is becoming overpopulated now. Nevertheless, you can still find your way of living comfortably in Ibadan and the electricity supply there was not bad as at the time I was still there. Though that is Osun is better. Mind you, Oyo light is supplied from Osogbo's power line.

Now Osun State, Osogbo as a case study, things are cheaper here in comparison with other states I have mentioned. There is peace, at least 16-18 hours of electricity supply, motorable road network (Gbosa for Aregbesola�). Everything is just kuleee here honestly though jobs are scarce but you can Venture into a business. Like me I am into Agriculture , other businesses. You can call for your pineapple suckers at a reasonable price or for your farm set up. You can also visit our farms to confirm.

Welldone sir,
I am a fresh graduate currently preparing for my NYSC.
Based on your experience in Osun state sir,can you kindly suggest where I can serve with minimum cost of accomodation(single room with constant electricity supply)in Osun state.
Thanks.
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Kayrich(m): 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
sinto5:

There's no single room for 12k in Osogbo again o.. the least you can see is 2k per month and it will be a pit latrin toilet

And @ Ojo-Oba axis.
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by pat077: 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2022
lawani:
Anywhere you live on Earth with running water, constant power, security, source of income is not better than any other place. Here in Ilesa are a number of Europeans who are happy and fulfilled. If They Get their acts together in a place like London and reduce the bloated cost of living to something realistic then hundreds of thousands of Britons will take up civil service jobs in Nigeria since wages in the UK will be similar to a place like Ilesa
are you in ilesha?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How Long Have You Lived In Diaspora & When Are You Returning Home? / Fiberesima Ama: A Hidden Island In Rivers State (Video) / FG Buys Calibration Aircraft Worth ₦3.1 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.