Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South (34253 Views)

The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) / Top 10 Countries With Cheapest Fuel In The World- Nigeria Is One Of The Cheapest / What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by DSC7: 7:29am On Aug 01, 2022
Ezmans:
new buildings or brown roof buildings

Very peaceful and conducive environment is what matters...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Win12345: 7:32am On Aug 01, 2022
Very true, cheapest in the whole Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by abokikhalifa: 7:54am On Aug 01, 2022
backtovillage:
Watch as they troop in and shout Osun state is no man's land

See this one, if somebody want to claim state, is it osun that they will claim? Place of ritualist.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by ikemesit4477: 8:10am On Aug 01, 2022
You are right! In ilesha, linking to efon alaaye, in ekiti, state there are having constant light, sometimes four days at a stretch will blinking Sometimes you off fridge because the whole thing totally block!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Keyz1: 8:16am On Aug 01, 2022
Ife is not cheap. You need 120k-150k to rent a selfcon

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Theo51: 8:17am On Aug 01, 2022
This question wey you ask eeh, even me wey from Bayelsa no fit answer?

Viscuz:

What is the first molded image you see after welcome to Bayelsa sign board ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Progressiveby: 8:19am On Aug 01, 2022
Enugu State for me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by backtovillage: 8:19am On Aug 01, 2022
abokikhalifa:

See this one, if somebody want to claim state, is it osun that they will claim? Place of ritualist.
Aboki, so lagos state is not place of ritualist. Thief dey your eye talk truth

4 Likes

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by babyfaceafrica: 8:36am On Aug 01, 2022
DSC7:
In osun state you can get a single room for 12k yearly in a busy environment...

Safe contain 30k yearly....

2bedroom flat 50-60k yearly....

3bedroom flat 70k yearly....

Plus 12 to 18hrs steady power supply...

But................................ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Again most of the youths there are into
Hello Baba, Yahoo yahoo and Rituals..

Depends on area, which area are you referring to in Osun

1 Like

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by babyfaceafrica: 8:41am On Aug 01, 2022
wiseoneking:
I think it's because of the porr standard of houses there in which many are not even painted.

You don't know what uou are saying? Poor standard of what!!!, I stayed in a. Fully tiled hotel with AC in ilesha for 2500..room and parlor self con in was 80k all tiled and light is okay.

It's just a bit boring if you are from states like Lagos, abj, rivers, edo and others

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by mrvitalis(m): 8:42am On Aug 01, 2022
Viscuz:
Bayelsa
Bayelsa cheap ? U well so ? Bayelsa is more expensive than rivers state

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by babyfaceafrica: 8:42am On Aug 01, 2022
Keyz1:
Ife is not cheap. You need 120k-150k to rent a selfcon

Mayfair and close to school. But if na inside, it's cheap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Viscuz: 8:46am On Aug 01, 2022
mrvitalis:

Bayelsa cheap ? U well so ? Bayelsa is more expensive than rivers state

A Bayelsa man is above my mention no need to argue with hear say people .

I don tire to argue if na Osun cheap relocate there

1 Like

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Chiboy419: 9:05am On Aug 01, 2022
JASONjnr:

Comrade, this vawulence is 10 raised to power ten minus peace...

So so funny grin
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Smile4me01(m): 9:05am On Aug 01, 2022
Ykc2:
is not safe
Guy the only one that cheap in Bayelsa is sex if you have the strength food also relatively cheap but in terms of accommodation, security and the rest even business patronage you will hear the it you can even wake up one day and decide to run because of frustration if you are not careful

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by BATified2023: 9:07am On Aug 01, 2022
Femifasola:
The cheapest state to live in the south is Osun. Things are relatively cheap here from house rent to basic provisions. If you're really tired of staying in glorified cities then Osun is the most convenient place you can live in.

There is stable power too in Osun. Osun has one of the most stable power in the entire country
don’t forget to add there’s no job n only few business thrive

Only federal workers n yahoo boys are enjoying d stete

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Ykc2(m): 9:18am On Aug 01, 2022
Smile4me01:
Guy the only one that cheap in Bayelsa is sex if you have the strength food also relatively cheap but in terms of accommodation, security and the rest even business patronage you will hear the it you can even wake up one day and decide to run because of frustration if you are not careful
Jesus, naija don finish I swear
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by ivolt: 10:06am On Aug 01, 2022
Femifasola:

Only Ogun state does that rubbish. I don't even know where they learnt it from
All states in Nigeria are involved
Don't be fooled by propaganda.

11 Likes

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by EmiDon11: 10:08am On Aug 01, 2022
Enugu is the cheapest
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by thesicilian: 10:08am On Aug 01, 2022
Definitely the poorest

3 Likes

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by ChiefOlabowla(m): 10:08am On Aug 01, 2022
DSC7:

Where did you get all this stats from?
Do you want to stay inside the villages?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by tamdun: 10:09am On Aug 01, 2022
Ibadan is the cheapest

1 Like

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by alizma: 10:09am On Aug 01, 2022
Skyview01:

Osun is a very peaceful state. I was there on several occasions and i agree with the OP. I stayed with a friend who rented a duplex for a very cheap amount. We also had constant power supply as well.
On power supply, I am a witness. Osun state will make you doubt you are still in Nigeria when it comes to electricity, however I do not know if that is the same across the state or just some part of the state.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by GraceUnIimitedd(m): 10:10am On Aug 01, 2022
Femifasola:

true because other states in the southwest barely engages on that.
it's because of the high rate of juju practices over there
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by remsonik(f): 10:10am On Aug 01, 2022
Yes Osun is a cheap state but only civil servants and top business owners are enjoying the place cos there's no well paying job there.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Trustedapparel(m): 10:11am On Aug 01, 2022
Totilopussylick:

What about the menace of skull miners
of ahswear u no get joy
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Akerele44(m): 10:11am On Aug 01, 2022
Femifasola:

They learnt it from one of there indigene that went to Ekweremadu region for NYSC service

He learnt organ trafficking inter state but haven't fully certified by the mud region for him to start trafficking internationally

That's y the Ogun state is still learning under South East in term of mining

Just that south east own is internationally

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by 07kjb: 10:11am On Aug 01, 2022
DSC7:

Are u serious about the price tags above
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Sincinnati: 10:11am On Aug 01, 2022
Of course, one would expect the least developed areas to have the cheapest standard of living.

4 Likes

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by muykem: 10:12am On Aug 01, 2022
Viscuz:

Bayelsa is cheaper in price of things compared to other southern states .

I would have said Ibadan.

But lands in Bayelsa is bae grin
Are you for real? There's no place in Nigeria that things as cost as Bayelsa.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Long Have You Lived In Diaspora & When Are You Returning Home? / Fiberesima Ama: A Hidden Island In Rivers State (Video) / FG Buys Calibration Aircraft Worth ₦3.1 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.