Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South (34246 Views)

The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) / Top 10 Countries With Cheapest Fuel In The World- Nigeria Is One Of The Cheapest / What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by GraceUnIimitedd(m): 10:12am On Aug 01, 2022
jerseyboy:
Ibo stay in your region. Nigeria is splitting soon and you will need green card in all these places you nomads are moving to.
attention seeker.
I'm watching you

5 Likes

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Viscuz: 10:13am On Aug 01, 2022
muykem:
Are you for real? There's no place in Nigeria that things as cost as Bayelsa.

I’m not trying to play smart and I won’t insult you .

Tell me how many southern states you have been to in that country?
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by anonimi: 10:14am On Aug 01, 2022
jerseyboy:
Ibo stay in your region. Nigeria is splitting soon and you will need green card in all these places you nomads are moving to.

The nomads are Fulani herdsmen terrorists that Omoluabi Thiefnuibu loves to justify and defend their killings.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by treatise: 10:14am On Aug 01, 2022
Viscuz:

Bayelsa is cheaper in price of things compared to other southern states .

I would have said Ibadan.

But lands in Bayelsa is bae grin
I thought the place was always filled with water.
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by atiku07(m): 10:14am On Aug 01, 2022
Femifasola:
The cheapest state to live in the south is Osun. Things are relatively cheap here from house rent to basic provisions. If you're really tired of staying in glorified cities then Osun is the most convenient place you can live in.

There is stable power too in Osun. Osun has one of the most stable power in the entire country

That was before not anymore, move to Ekiti now if want cheaper life. however as for electricity yet to some extent but not everywhere and this electricity stability was because of the TCN location in the state

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Viscuz: 10:15am On Aug 01, 2022
treatise:

I thought the place was always filled with water.

Don’t mind what you see in the media.

Is the Bayelsa government house built untop water ?

There is a saying that says landlord travel and see
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by mfm04622: 10:15am On Aug 01, 2022
Viscuz:
Bayelsa

Do you live in Bayelsa? If you do, have you lived elsewhere to compare?
Cost of living in Bayelsa is NOT cheap!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Yemixk2(m): 10:17am On Aug 01, 2022
Osun State is among the cheapest state to lives on.. but the economy there is poor because it’s only civil servant state. And their only source of income is Higher institution.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by jojothaiv(m): 10:17am On Aug 01, 2022
Viscuz:

Bayelsa is cheaper in price of things compared to other southern states .

I would have said Ibadan.

But lands in Bayelsa is bae grin
I'm glad you pointed out Ibadan, I've stayed there too and things are relatively cheaper over there.

Meanwhile,
Life up north is generally cheaper not until some suya sellers, kilishi retailers, religious bigots and herdsmen decide against rearing and selling cattle and cattle related products to making bombs, kidnapping for ransom and killing people anyhow.

I've been to the north too, minus the insecurity, one would've stayed there.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by atiku07(m): 10:17am On Aug 01, 2022
DSC7:
In osun state you can get a single room for 12k yearly in a busy environment...

Safe contain 30k yearly....

2bedroom flat 50-60k yearly....

3bedroom flat 70k yearly....

Plus 12 to 18hrs steady power supply...

But................................ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

all these u said here is false and u are so living in 2008

2 Likes

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Oyelakin225(m): 10:18am On Aug 01, 2022
[quote author=DSC7 post=115263618]In osun state you can get a single room for 12k yearly in a busy environment...

This is wrong bro, I stay in Osogbo. A room self contain in Osogbo is #100,000, a room and parlour self contain is #150,000, and two bedroom flat range from #190,000 - #250,000

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by RPG2020(m): 10:18am On Aug 01, 2022
Edo is the heart beat of Nigeria

Guys don't forget that without Edo no Nigerian
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Khaysee: 10:18am On Aug 01, 2022
Ekiti is the cheapest

2 Likes

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by flejnr2(f): 10:20am On Aug 01, 2022
Progressiveby:
Enugu State for me

Don’t try mention that state name again, a failed state that a room self con is 300k

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by snoopz: 10:21am On Aug 01, 2022
I served in osun, and i can confirm the cost of living there is very low

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Austineva2: 10:21am On Aug 01, 2022
jerseyboy:
I have bn praying for d split, but do u have any spiritual backing that it will break soon?

1 Like

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Komu1048(m): 10:22am On Aug 01, 2022
Osun is very cheap n low cost of living. I did my NYSc in federal govt college. It's only in Osun u will see a saloon without generator. If Nepa takes light before you as of Gen, the light is back.

I cooked with electric stove thought my stay, and my apartment 3brm was 90k, a newly painted apartment with sophisticated fittings. Food cheap, a liter of groundnut oil was 800 naira,

I am in Lagos now n everything is skyrocketing. I was given state appointment then on Osun but I felt it too little.

I am in Lagos and the better life I thought I deserve is still a mirage

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Viscuz: 10:25am On Aug 01, 2022
mfm04622:

Do you live in Bayelsa? If you do, have you lived elsewhere to compare?
Cost of living in Bayelsa is NOT cheap!

Where do I start okay let me clear the air .

I do stay in Bayelsa but not permanent I base In Abuja when I visit Nigeria due to my job.

I have lived in imo state it is a peaceful state back then before the mess you see but things are expensive especially in the rural areas .

I have visited Enugu. They do lack a problem of water and things are costly there also .

Kogi on the other hand is cheap for feeding but not housing and lands .

I have lived in delta state, in Jeddo Warri , gbokodo, Asaba things are not cheap considering the fact that they are just not far from onitsha.

I have been to Anambra state .
Food is very cheap . But housing and lands are costly same thing with Kogi

Edo food is cheap .
The state try in electricity
Again lands and housing unless you move to some rural area and it’s not safe due to cultism

When considering where something is cheap you put factors together as one not just food .

In the southern states I have not lived in Osun or ogun state but I did visit Osun for one night.

Then again the best overall would have been Ibadan.

Ibadan does not make noise a small London hidden you won’t know till you go there .
Factor again ? Housing and land

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by GeneralPula: 10:25am On Aug 01, 2022
Femifasola:
The cheapest state to live in the south is Osun. Things are relatively cheap here from house rent to basic provisions. If you're really tired of staying in glorified cities then Osun is the most convenient place you can live in.

There is stable power too in Osun. Osun has one of the most stable power in the entire country

This Igbo boy acting like a Yoruba..
E go soon taya you like the rest..
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Viscuz: 10:26am On Aug 01, 2022
jojothaiv:

I'm glad you pointed out Ibadan, I've stayed there too and things are relatively cheaper over there.

Meanwhile,
Life up north is generally cheaper not until some suya sellers, kilishi retailers, religious bigots and herdsmen decide against rearing and selling cattle and cattle related products to making bombs, kidnapping for ransom and killing people anyhow.

I've been to the north too, minus the insecurity, one would've stayed there.

Kebbi is the best but as you can see who wants to be used as suya by those blood suckers?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Fineboy101231: 10:26am On Aug 01, 2022
You are a fool. Tribal fool in poverty
jerseyboy:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Koladam(m): 10:27am On Aug 01, 2022
You're on point

[i][/i]
Femifasola:

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by jojothaiv(m): 10:27am On Aug 01, 2022
Viscuz:

Kebbi is the best but as you can see who wants to be used as suya by those blood suckers?
No lies, Jigawa is also slept on but na pesin wey dey alive fii tell story.

Happy new month.

1 Like

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by tolexy007(m): 10:30am On Aug 01, 2022
After Lagos and ibadan, Akure is the 3rd most expensive to live in south West

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Viscuz: 10:30am On Aug 01, 2022
jojothaiv:

No lies, Jigawa is also slept on but na pesin wey dey alive fii tell story.

Happy new month.

Same to you braza

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Agricaddict(m): 10:30am On Aug 01, 2022
DSC7:

Again most of the youths there are into
Hello Baba, Yahoo yahoo and Rituals..

Yahoo fraud is all over the world, especially the oyinbo people

1 Like

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by SugarGirl44(f): 10:30am On Aug 01, 2022
jerseyboy:

1 Like

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by spy24(m): 10:31am On Aug 01, 2022
Of all the states I have been to it has to be osun state followed by delta

1 Like

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by wittywriter: 10:31am On Aug 01, 2022
DSC7:

Are you presently in osun? Can you kindly mention two locations to buttress your comment/mention!

© Wittyness

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by jikins(m): 10:31am On Aug 01, 2022
DSC7:

Where you dey see all these ones? Except say na mud house you dey rent. Nothing like this where I am. Reduce the lie small small

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Sleekfingers: 10:32am On Aug 01, 2022
[quote author=Viscuz post=115263280]Bayelsa [/quote

Yes, Bayelsa , because there is no any meaningful development in bayelsa? That state is the most useless state in the south, followed by Ekiti, Abia, and cross rivers

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Car Plunges Off A Bridge With 4 People Inside In Akure This Morning (Photos) / If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? / How Long Have You Lived In Diaspora & When Are You Returning Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.