Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex (51891 Views)

Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? / Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? / I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by GodisFirst: 7:48pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:
Before you start to judge me, remember that the girl you are sleeping with now is also someone’s Ex. Well I cannot say I am totally in the right for sleeping with my friends Ex girl friend- They broke up 2 years ago.

So coincidentally she rented an apartment close to my house. As I was driving I saw her on the way I offered her a ride and that was how it started. That same evening she called me that she is coming to know my house and I accepted. When she came I noticed she was giving me the green light. I took the opportunity and slept with her so good.

Now she cannot get enough from me. She asked if we could date officially. I told her it will be difficult since she was the one who broke up with my friend. I will not lie to myself I have developed feelings for here. And I think I will give Love a chance.

How will it sound when it is in the news that your friend's ex is pregnant for you or when she will say " my ex best friend impregnated me".

It is okay if that is love for you. Goodluck.
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by SenatePresdo(m): 7:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:
Before you start to judge me, remember that the girl you are sleeping with now is also someone’s Ex. Well I cannot say I am totally in the right for sleeping with my friends Ex girl friend- They broke up 2 years ago.

So coincidentally she rented an apartment close to my house. As I was driving I saw her on the way I offered her a ride and that was how it started. That same evening she called me that she is coming to know my house and I accepted. When she came I noticed she was giving me the green light. I took the opportunity and slept with her so good.

Now she cannot get enough from me. She asked if we could date officially. I told her it will be difficult since she was the one who broke up with my friend. I will not lie to myself I have developed feelings for here. And I think I will give Love a chance.

If you can work in a company that sacked your friend, then you have every reason to date your friends ex.

Your interest should be your no 1 priority.

Stay smart, the world is not worth the headache.

4 Likes

Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Nyascobar1414: 7:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
Shaa. Its just her turn
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Kingcalls: 7:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:

I pity u... she is even more evil than u are
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Etranshub(m): 7:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
Thos one no even know the meaning of friend.... You were never/are not friends with that brother. You even dey claim say you dey fall in love with the opo ��.
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by LEGALSER: 7:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:

If I be your friend? I go use kala for your head and make it look like it's suicide

1 Like

Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by tnerro1(m): 7:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
When you marry her, your friend will come and nack her in your house. This kind of triangle doesn’t usually end well. My ex dated my friend and he was hiding it from me, she was still the one that told me about it and she did it to make me jealous. Wetin concern me, I still nack her that day and sent her back to him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by New007: 7:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:

You're crazy o. The girl I am with is someone's ex, but that ex was never my friend! You went so low bro. If you think there's no problem there, why don't you tell the friend in question?

For your information, you can kill that guy. Part of you has.

1 Like

Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by tivity101: 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
No single man owns that hole until he slips a ring through that finger officially. Guy continue jare. When you tire gbessing is also allowed. You own no man no explanation.
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Samakus(m): 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
You gave her a lift, she asked to come know your crib, she came and gave you all manner of greenlights and you screwed her. All on that first day of meeting her again.

It happens sha especially when the girl has seen a good ride and comes to see a comfortable crib. Her sense goes out of the window

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by biggie73(m): 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2022
Please don't. Your friend's ex is a no-go area. You can't cope with the consequences.
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by kunkelhanspeter(m): 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2022
Don’t go beyond bleeping her and don’t tell your friends. As for me I can’t bleep olosho my guys have bleep before no vex competition we dey go.
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Pascals09(m): 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
Inside life
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Blaqputin(m): 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
Bluezy13:
"Now she can't get enough of me"

Mtcheewww.
Hahaha, that's how u know hu no Sabi do
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by hardayemmie(m): 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:

You did really bad in getting down with your friends ex. It doesn't make any sense. There's no honor in such act.

Can you boldly tell your friend such thing happened?

Put your self in your friends shoe, how would you feel?

If such has even happened, ain't you ashamed of yourself, not to even think of you imagining loving such kind girl.

What fucking love?? She f**k ur guy, and she they f**k you RN, you they reason love??

You probably never see p***y before, naa why u no they think straight.

Oga free that geh .... Enough of the rubbish uv done already.

1 Like

Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by rickleye: 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:

Dude - Love and let Love ❤️.
The only thing I would have done after the fact is tell my buddy, hey man, I saw Shaquinta and she’s looking good, I think I’ll date her.
Any good friend would say - All the best !
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Fiscus105(m): 8:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:

Any hole woman opens for u now, u will dig it.

Meanwhile, wen are u going to marry? Perhaps that will reduce ur waywardness.
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Bizsquad: 8:04pm On Aug 01, 2022
Medianna:
No you're not a bad friend but a terrible one.
The girl is even bold enough to ask you to officially date her but here you are trying to look like half a saint..
Coward!!!
yur eyes dey her body b4 she become yur friend ex
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:

Thought u was a Yahoo boy Now you're talking bout love ? angry

1 Like

Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Toriagirl(f): 8:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
That means your mind done they there since
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Mrkumareze(m): 8:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
Does her sex worth better than your friendship with your guy??
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by latolz: 8:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
My guy the f..k dey make you fantasize when reality set in, you go loose both your guy and the girl.. For all you know she might be using you to get back to her ex.. Trust me you have broken the guy code.. Always be loyal to your hommie over an ex..

2 Likes

Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Berankis: 8:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
[quote author =Medianna post=115283164]
No you're not a bad friend but a terrible one.
The girl is even bold enough to ask you to officially date her but here you are trying to look like half a saint..
Coward!!![/quote]
grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
Some guys eh. Bro code man! You don’t date your friends ex that’s disgusting. Your friends d!ck entered that hole for crying out loud. You still carry your own put there!
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by FireUpNow(m): 8:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
OP you as dirty as a pig. You not the type to be called a friend.
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by SEGLIZ: 8:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
landmark86:
Well to my own little knowledge

If it is your friend ex you chop/fvck no wahala. Since it is not her current babe/gal friend. But falling in love to her is no no no o me.
Why will you fall in love with ur friend ex, it shows u are a bad friend.
I wonder why u'll choice ur friend ex as ur lover among the millions of babes moving up/down looking for through lovers.

Common think like Peter Obi not like Mr Agbado/cassava
you are free to sleep with friend ex/girl yet it is wrong to love her what different does make .......... hypocrisy that is what it is called.
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:

Hop u used CD, abi u went Raw?? cheesy grin
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Born2Breed(f): 8:12pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:

You are being manipulated.

Don't make it official and don't involve love.
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by grobis(m): 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2022
The same way your slept with her, someone else will sleep with her. So,use your sense
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Britishpea: 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2022
elmagnifico411:
She broke up with your friend 2 years ago, and i want to believe your friend has moved on. I don't think u did anything wrong. Na we dey tag 'ex' i dont believe in that BS. as long as she isn't presently his babe, u can hit as many home runs as u wish. It'll only be wrong if u had a hand in them breaking up, wishing that someday she would become yours; if not, baba, jeun soke.

Carry on man.

This has no rules. She’s not his wife neither is she his current gf.
What’s the big deal in it? It is only a matter of personal take or policy if someone says he can’t date his friends’ ex’s. And since it isn’t your own policy, go ahead man.
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by returncole: 8:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
Drop her off WhatsApp number, I need to check something

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Get A Lady Visit You Without Any Excuse / "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) / London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.