Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,467 members, 7,770,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:58 AM

Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex (51752 Views)

Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? / Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? / I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by johnfem321: 8:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
You can’t trust dem kind of girls
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Daslim180(m): 8:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
Trust me, your eyes go soon clear. Try to wife her so that your friend can give it to her again in your matrimonial bed. Bad friend spits
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Stanleyq: 8:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
Lakelly:
But in this situation you need think twice,come to think of it,if she was to be your ex and you later got to know your friend is banging her,how will you feel,but at the same time,can't really say you're at fault, because at times some of those ladies self are unpredictable, but I understand you my brother,the body is saying no,but the spirit is willingly, but just be cautioned please
The correct msg is, the spirit says no, but the body is willing.
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by fasho01(m): 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nwaomaah:
A friend's girlfriend is like a radioactive field.
Even when the field is no longer in use, it is still very forbidden and dangerous ground.
-Bro code 101

You will make heaven bro cheesy
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Stanleyq: 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:
Before you start to judge me, remember that the girl you are sleeping with now is also someone’s Ex. Well I cannot say I am totally in the right for sleeping with my friends Ex girl friend- They broke up 2 years ago.

So coincidentally she rented an apartment close to my house. As I was driving I saw her on the way I offered her a ride and that was how it started. That same evening she called me that she is coming to know my house and I accepted. When she came I noticed she was giving me the green light. I took the opportunity and slept with her so good.

Now she cannot get enough from me. She asked if we could date officially. I told her it will be difficult since she was the one who broke up with my friend. I will not lie to myself I have developed feelings for here. And I think I will give Love a chance.
U are a worst guy. If i be u, i no guy write this trash without remorse
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Ikea81: 8:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:
Before you start to judge me, remember that the girl you are sleeping with now is also someone’s Ex. Well I cannot say I am totally in the right for sleeping with my friends Ex girl friend- They broke up 2 years ago.

So coincidentally she rented an apartment close to my house. As I was driving I saw her on the way I offered her a ride and that was how it started. That same evening she called me that she is coming to know my house and I accepted. When she came I noticed she was giving me the green light. I took the opportunity and slept with her so good.

Now she cannot get enough from me. She asked if we could date officially. I told her it will be difficult since she was the one who broke up with my friend. I will not lie to myself I have developed feelings for here. And I think I will give Love a chance.

Just remember how your guy bent her two by two style on his single seater and drilled the shit out of her with his bigger dick
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by 2023NaijaVoter: 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nollywood pls hire this guy immediately. grin
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by SOE42414: 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
Formaica De Papricamus. An erected penis has no conscience!

1 Like

Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Codes151(m): 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
Medianna:
No you're not a bad friend but a terrible one.
The girl is even bold enough to ask you to officially date her but here you are trying to look like half a saint..
Coward!!!
stop lying.
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Dshocker(m): 8:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:

You don carry una twitter talk come here!
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by bolabadmus38: 8:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
A big mistake and dangerous path. Discontinue, please. Make her understand it's dangerous for both of you
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Agricaddict(m): 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
Medianna:
The girl is even bold enough to ask you to officially date her but here you are trying to look like half a saint..
Coward!!!

Where is it in Nigeria constitution that one cannot date their friend's ex?
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Candycrushy(f): 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
But the girl no kuku get sense for sleeping and wanting more of u
Nonsense
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by MtDave55: 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
Shey na Ex girlfriend you mean?
If na so bro nothing wrong ooh, you can't because your friend date a girl no be marry ooh, you go deny yourself love when you think you have found love.

Trend with caution sha, because las las everybody go collect.
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 01, 2022
Lakelly:
But in this situation you need think twice,come to think of it,if she was to be your ex and you later got to know your friend is banging her,how will you feel,but at the same time,can't really say you're at fault, because at times some of those ladies self are unpredictable, but I understand you my brother,the body is saying no,but the spirit is willingly, but just be cautioned please
Rubbish talk!
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by atiku4President(m): 8:44pm On Aug 01, 2022
Medianna:
Coward!!!
Habaaa. Take am easy nahh
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2022
OP... There's no case. The both of you should phuck yourselves! As long as there is consent, no case!
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Shedrill(m): 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:

Marry her abeg make you rest
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2022
Candycrushy:
But the girl no kuku get sense for sleeping and wanting more of u
Nonsense
Rubbish talk!
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by nextstep(m): 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ex for 2 years? Not that she's still dating your friend?

The kind of questions nowadays. Next thing: "I'm dating the girl whose mom used to sell akara to my friend when they lived in Ibadan six years ago. Am i a bad friend?"

OP, I just dey catch cruize, no vex, but ur question sha... wink
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Candycrushy(f): 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
AheadMarket:

Rubbish talk!
Who are you??
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by smokeyupu(m): 8:52pm On Aug 01, 2022
[IT IS WRONG TO DATE OR SLEEP WITH YOUR FRIENDS EX / SISTER!!!
NA BAD MOVIE....

quote author=Lakelly post=115286460]But in this situation you need think twice,come to think of it,if she was to be your ex and you later got to know your friend is banging her,how will you feel,but at the same time,can't really say you're at fault, because at times some of those ladies self are unpredictable, but I understand you my brother,the body is saying no,but the spirit is willingly, but just be cautioned please[/quote]
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Munzy14(m): 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:

Pathetic!

Bro code in the mud.. cool

One lady using you guys... lipsrsealed
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Karleb(m): 8:57pm On Aug 01, 2022
I'm trying to imagine my friend introducing my ex as his girlfriend to me.

Kai! shocked
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Konjiboii: 8:57pm On Aug 01, 2022
Let me fvck her too to check if the jazz was custom made for you only.
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by KingRSHD2(m): 9:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
Guy keep on hitting her but don't forget if she meet your friend someday they can still continue the sex rally from where they stopped....

Ok mugu :Dthibnk twice oo

1 Like

Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Ppp1p: 9:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
You are good
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by emerged01(m): 9:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
He said he want to give love a chance? Lol! Who deceiving who? Tell us you want to keep banging her. Forget love for this matter. It is better you free the girl so that your friend wont see you as a bad friend.
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 01, 2022
Medianna:
Coward!!!
You that date other women's husband nko?
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Ara21(f): 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
Authoreety:
They are coming for yoh

Even people that do worst things will condem him now.
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Anuoluwa12345(f): 9:09pm On Aug 01, 2022
If you like her, go for her.
Ehismarkninetee:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen / Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship / Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.