Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex (51888 Views)

Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? / Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? / I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by MuslimIgbo: 7:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nigerian girls... cry cry cry

So many SLÚTS, HOES, DOGS, WHÓRES AND ADULTERESS IN THIS GENERATION.

It's a lot easier to find real diamonds these days than to find an average Nigerian girl between the age of 21-28 that doesn't have at least 3-8 BODYCOUNTS cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by ParpahSeventy: 7:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
In matters like this, opinions differs, because cultural background differs, people who will date their friend's ex will nail you to the cross here, people who will make relationships fail so that they can take over will also nail you here, you are gifted with a sense of judgement for a reason, use it wisely.

3 Likes

Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by apple30(f): 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
What happen to boys code ..wat do I knw lipsrsealed
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by bobchigar(m): 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
You are simply in lust
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by TRUSTEDGUY: 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
grin
Very dangerous
First your friend will think you are remotely responsible for their break up this one way you say the girl na e discharge the girl and this go make am hate you guy.

You know say this na true nah e be your worry and the girl sef know this na e make she dey make the move

1 Like

Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by nedu2000(m): 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
Guy you mess up, look er, break up with her and later on tell your friend. Best you do so incase your friend gets back to her in the near future
Ehismarkninetee:
Before you start to judge me, remember that the girl you are sleeping with now is also someone’s Ex. Well I cannot say I am totally in the right for sleeping with my friends Ex girl friend- They broke up 2 years ago.

So coincidentally she rented an apartment close to my house. As I was driving I saw her on the way I offered her a ride and that was how it started. That same evening she called me that she is coming to know my house and I accepted. When she came I noticed she was giving me the green light. I took the opportunity and slept with her so good.

Now she cannot get enough from me. She asked if we could date officially. I told her it will be difficult since she was the one who broke up with my friend. I will not lie to myself I have developed feelings for here. And I think I will give Love a chance.

1 Like

Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Dumte(m): 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
If you are here to read comment say "hi"

1 Like

Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by lailo: 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
Marry her at your own peril. Just know that once that your friend has eaten the apple before, he would forever eat the honey pot. You will always be at the receiving end. She would be your wife no doubt but her former boy's friend(which is your friend) sex partner cheesy grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Jayinyourdreams(m): 7:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
Op as long as you have your PVC and you're Obidient ,then you are not a bad friend.

But if you're an agbado supporter or Dubai terrorist supporter, then you're a very terrible person.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
Very soon she go break up with you , her body wan collect , so you dey available for her at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Acidbath: 7:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
At the end of the day, breakup. grin

This kind of story reminds me of series films and the Kardashians.
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by kizbad: 7:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
its not gonna end well esp if ur friend is very much in contact wt u..and also she will still cheat on u with said ex..there millions of gilrs abeg move..u dey eye d babe since but u no get liver to chyk her den..
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by lummy247: 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
Check your conscience. Have you been coverting her while she was still dating your friend? Have you always wanted her? The answers lies in your truth
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Okobola146: 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
Konji na bastard. Op you can't be trusted
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Lexusgs430: 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:
Before you start to judge me, remember that the girl you are sleeping with now is also someone’s Ex. Well I cannot say I am totally in the right for sleeping with my friends Ex girl friend- They broke up 2 years ago.

So coincidentally she rented an apartment close to my house. As I was driving I saw her on the way I offered her a ride and that was how it started. That same evening she called me that she is coming to know my house and I accepted. When she came I noticed she was giving me the green light. I took the opportunity and slept with her so good.

Now she cannot get enough from me. She asked if we could date officially. I told her it will be difficult since she was the one who broke up with my friend. I will not lie to myself I have developed feelings for here. And I think I will give Love a chance.

Just kúkú marry her .......
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by backT(m): 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
I did same to my friend. Though in my case, he is the one that dumped the girl. It happens that we relocated to the same city and our path cross. She came to my crib and refused to go back to her crib that it was late. She end up spending the night on my dick. She is the type that can Bleep for more than two hours. I like digging her hole but our relationship cannot be out coz of my guy.

1 Like

Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by willexyaho(m): 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
"Las las, someone will still chop breakfast "
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by AdeWire001: 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
dick her more and more
bang bang bang her wella

dump her later don't be a pussy ass niggar

5 Likes

Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Worksunlimited: 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:

Have you ever thought that she is using you to get to your friend?

Your breakfast go loud..

4 Likes

Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Steve0979(m): 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
Idiot woman rapper simp

1 Like

Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by etrouble: 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:

Love your friend's ex girlfriend? If you say you want to continue fuccking her, I will tell you to get more condoms, but you said Love. Abu you dey craze ni?

If you marry your friend's ex girlfriend, then you will start running from your group of friends. Another 9ice, Ruggedy Baba and Toni Payne story may develop.

If I am your friend, one day I will ask you if your wife still prefers Doggy or she now loves Cowgirl which she was not good at when she was with me. If you wan die, make you die, na question I ask, I no kill person

6 Likes

Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Poanan: 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:

It is not bad. They already broke up tqo years ago. If u like her pkease go ahead.
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by KELVINXY: 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
Quick question

How do you think your friend will feel seeing his ex in front of your car?
Or
Visiting you on a good but unfortunate day and his ex comes out of your room with just a towel on.?

Just picture it and put yourself in his position and be your own judge undecided cry

2 Likes

Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by HltSong: 7:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nyascobar1414, I don dey follow u now. Dat attention wey u dey find, u don buy am 4 my hand. Comment wey u drop, I go get update. Ma c as u go troll anybody 4 hia.
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Joyceogechi(f): 7:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
Let's discuss this on WhatsApp 07014813820

quote author=Ehismarkninetee post=115282888]Before you start to judge me, remember that the girl you are sleeping with now is also someone’s Ex. Well I cannot say I am totally in the right for sleeping with my friends Ex girl friend- They broke up 2 years ago.

Now she cannot get enough from me. She asked if we could date officially. I told her it will be difficult since she was the one who broke up with my friend. I will not lie to myself I have developed feelings for here. And I think I will give Love a chance. [/quote]
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Bluffly: 7:44pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:

Now she cannot get enough from me. She asked if we could date officially. I told her it will be difficult since she was the one who broke up with my friend. I will not lie to myself I have developed feelings for her. And I think I will give Love a chance.
Delete her. Your friend will conclude that both of you have been seeing when he was on board.
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Passionnn: 7:44pm On Aug 01, 2022
Two things are involved here: you have found a girl, but you will lose a friend in the process. If you consider your friend as someone you won't need anytime in the future, then you are good to go.

1 Like

Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by RaptObserver: 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2022
How can you even consider dating her? A woman you have not asked out and she opened leg wah and u still dey consider her for prime position. Just invite another girl to sleep over the weekend and let the drama take care of itself.

1 Like

Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by bewla(m): 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2022
Medianna:
No you're not a bad friend but a terrible one.
The girl is even bold enough to ask you to officially date her but here you are trying to look like half a saint..
Coward!!!
waiting him do what about the mother fucker that want to pay the ex by sleeping with his friend
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by 27Pushing30: 7:47pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:

Na friend like you we dey run from...

no be only love... you're just simping and the last last in this scenario na the babe go gain

2 Likes

Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Bigchristo22(m): 7:48pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:

If not be say Ashawo Dey your eyes where your babe before you met her? You were literally eyeing her when your guy was dating her, although they have broke up oo, if you guys eventually date officially and end up getting married your friend will ridicule you that he has slept with your wife before and it’s true think about it when you’re discussing with your friend n he said oh I remember how I use to hang that your wife leg while nacking her how will you feel? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by 27Pushing30: 7:48pm On Aug 01, 2022
RaptObserver:
How can you even consider dating her? A woman you have not asked out and she opened leg wah and u still dey consider her for prime position. Just invite another girl to sleep over the weekend and let the drama take care of itself.

azzin ehn very funny thingy...

men don't think... you meet girl today, she carry her two leg come your own house allow you knack lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. / How To Get A Lady Visit You Without Any Excuse / "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.