Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex (51873 Views)

Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? / Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? / I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by clintondagogo(m): 11:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
No matter how beautiful she may be, you shouldn't have. You no try
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by phemmyfour: 11:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:
Before you start to judge me, remember that the girl you are sleeping with now is also someone’s Ex. Well I cannot say I am totally in the right for sleeping with my friends Ex girl friend- They broke up 2 years ago.

So coincidentally she rented an apartment close to my house. As I was driving I saw her on the way I offered her a ride and that was how it started. That same evening she called me that she is coming to know my house and I accepted. When she came I noticed she was giving me the green light. I took the opportunity and slept with her so good.

Now she cannot get enough from me. She asked if we could date officially. I told her it will be difficult since she was the one who broke up with my friend. I will not lie to myself I have developed feelings for here. And I think I will give Love a chance.
You did nothing wrong. It was in the past i.e 2yrs ago.

If you guys are meant to be together, that excuse shouldn't be your worry.

It's better to lose a friend than a life partner.
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by zakkxx: 11:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:
Before you start to judge me, remember that the girl you are sleeping with now is also someone’s Ex. Well I cannot say I am totally in the right for sleeping with my friends Ex girl friend- They broke up 2 years ago.

So coincidentally she rented an apartment close to my house. As I was driving I saw her on the way I offered her a ride and that was how it started. That same evening she called me that she is coming to know my house and I accepted. When she came I noticed she was giving me the green light. I took the opportunity and slept with her so good.

Now she cannot get enough from me. She asked if we could date officially. I told her it will be difficult since she was the one who broke up with my friend. I will not lie to myself I have developed feelings for here. And I think I will give Love a chance.
My Brother repent and stop fornicating b4 u will use your hand to course problem for your self!!!
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by silverkings: 11:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
Demigod22:
LoL, my friend and coursemate in school had sex with my ex not up to a month after our breakup. To be honest, I felt bad since he knew I was threatened into breaking up with that girl and the fact that I genuinely loved her.

But as I am typing this, that guy is still my friend, very close friend, I just neglected everything and as guys,we are cool.

Normally, it takes emotional intelligence for some people not to have problem with their friend dating or having sex with their ex, there's always an unhealthy feeling that hover around such action.

Logically, you didn't do anything wrong and you are not a bad friend. If it doesn't work for your friend and the girl, it may work between you and the girl.

But emotionally, your guy may not admire you when he gets to know.

One reasonable comment here
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by omooba969(m): 11:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
Demigod22:
LoL, my friend and coursemate in school had sex with my ex not up to a month after our breakup. To be honest, I felt bad since he knew I was threatened into breaking up with that girl and the fact that I genuinely loved her.

But as I am typing this, that guy is still my friend, very close friend, I just neglected everything and as guys,we are cool.

Normally, it takes emotional intelligence for some people not to have problem with their friend dating or having sex with their ex, there's always an unhealthy feeling that hover around such action.

Logically, you didn't do anything wrong and you are not a bad friend. If it doesn't work for your friend and the girl, it may work between you and the girl.

But emotionally, your guy may not admire you when he gets to know.

WORD !

Oil dey ya head. smiley
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
Medianna:
No you're not a bad friend but a terrible one.
The girl is even bold enough to ask you to officially date her but here you are trying to look like half a saint..
Coward!!!
No mind him. After sleeping with the lady. I m sure he's the one that laboured to woo her before that lady agreed to date him.
Guys & feeling like one alpha.
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by kingmsookwagh(m): 11:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
Knacking of Ex is allowed, But cruising on the[b] GUYS CODE[/b] is a NO NO!

Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by baur(m): 12:00am On Aug 02, 2022
Dey watch your back
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Zaheeddudu: 12:47am On Aug 02, 2022
U dumped ur woman and u carry woman way den dan dumped ~live no balance
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by aslaosar1: 12:50am On Aug 02, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:

Okafor's Law of Congo-dynamics states that a pussy once f**ked can be f**cked again and perhaps to infinity provided it was shined properly the first time.

It may seem normal to date your friend former Ex but never rule out Okafor's Law of Congo-dynamics. Don't come tell us later that you caught your girlfriend sleeping with her former Ex. Wahala no dey finish Ooo!
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by j3r3myk3n(m): 12:57am On Aug 02, 2022
This is supposed to be a relationship story isn't it?
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Thatakwabombabe: 1:00am On Aug 02, 2022
I don’t even know. But why your friends ex tho, there are lots of girls out there.

Meanwhile I have some items to declutter
Boman Fridge/freezer. Chill very fast n neatly used
Table Top glass gas cooker (sparingly used)
Nexus 4.5kg Automatic washing machine. Used for just 4 months
43” LG FullHD/ Game Tv (Not Smart)
Very clean

Non negotiable pls
Price are not negotiable. They are discounted already to clearance price

Call/ WhatsApp 081….89…6454.92
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by leofab(f): 1:17am On Aug 02, 2022
How do you want to date someone you can’t take out with your friends or leave with your friend…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Powersurge: 2:20am On Aug 02, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:

Receive sense. Don't allowm pvna trap you. She dump your friend. What makes you think she wouldn't dump you?

You can hit that pvna fir a while. But learn when to stop. NEVER HV KIDS WITH YOUR FRD's ex or marry her. Hit dt pvna and go ur way.
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by lonelydora: 2:28am On Aug 02, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:

Why are you confused? Your friend didn't engage or married her. As long as there is no ring in her finger, she's is free to knack.

Also know that she might have given you sex as a payback to her ex. She knows you will definitely tell your friend. You are friends and guys talk a lot.
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by edungene7: 3:19am On Aug 02, 2022
Yr kind can bang yr brothers wife Itz crystal clear that u were eyeing the girl when she was still with yr friend you are surely an evil man

1 Like

Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by bigcasava1(m): 3:23am On Aug 02, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:

it is only marriage that justifys that relationship if not you just stab ur friend at the back.
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by tibatobi: 4:46am On Aug 02, 2022
I have decided not to introduce any of my female friends to my male friends...male friends will not even sight me with female friends....mean while the older you get ... You get to understand that you don't have friends...they where all talk mates or drinking pals.... betrayals of trust are increasingly everywhere these days

1 Like

Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Kurt92: 5:13am On Aug 02, 2022
Medianna:
No you're not a bad friend but a terrible one.
The girl is even bold enough to ask you to officially date her but here you are trying to look like half a saint..
Coward!!!
women u guys can defend each other ehhh
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Frederick2017: 5:36am On Aug 02, 2022
Dating your friend's ex is a no no no for me. Guy just let it be on the banging contract and nothing more. Do not date her...
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by PopsiAde: 5:37am On Aug 02, 2022
I honestly don't see anything wrong in what you have done. The fact it didn't work out between the two of them doesn't mean it wouldn't work out between you two.
Give it your best shot.

Somebody's wife is another person's LovePeddler.
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by coputa(m): 5:53am On Aug 02, 2022
You betrayed and stabbed your friend from behnd,you lacked a strong character,you lacked deep moral character and foresight to control your emotions.it's people deficient in these that sleep with minors.having said, Your friend is a human being,if he happen to know,he will never trust you gain.there are two things you must learn how to handle,women and money.both are delicate,if you can prove that you can be trusted with both,then you are winner.i won't say you are a bad friend but what you did is bad.take note that that same girl will still go and tell that your friend someday that you slept with her,that's women for you.you must learn how to handle women.

2 Likes

Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by cedricksly: 6:01am On Aug 02, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:

you are really a coward... Wetin concern you with left overs. Not just left overs, you broke bro code. Never you date or sleep with any of your friend's or relative Ex. Kill that feelings u think say u get for her, Na wetin make u feel say e hard to date her officially when make una dey do hide and seek make u Bleep up to even sleep with her, because even u self know say e dey wrong. Just Grow up mate and leave that girl, it isn't worth it
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by adecz: 6:11am On Aug 02, 2022
She go later leave you to date♥
your younger brother ▪️◽️◾️◾️☺️☺️☺️
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Lazenby007(m): 6:12am On Aug 02, 2022
You and Satan are like 5&6
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by BusinessPlan22: 6:29am On Aug 02, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:

Fool
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by marcopollo(m): 6:38am On Aug 02, 2022
mascot87:
There is no law that says you can't date or marry your friends ex. If you like her, love her and you guys get along.... continue jor. Na your own peace of mind matters most
If he has peace of mind he won't come here to ask questions. Granted, there's no law, but it's called a Bro Code. It's an unwritten law.
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by LegendaryArnold(m): 7:07am On Aug 02, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:

Comrade, run oh
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Clinghton: 7:24am On Aug 02, 2022
You're not a bad person at least you didn't orchestrate their break up.

Who knows she might be using you to fill the gap, don't fall in love yet.
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Dminister(m): 7:24am On Aug 02, 2022
If I’m your friend I won’t mind because you are obviously eating my left overs
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Dextre(m): 7:26am On Aug 02, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:

You never date or Bleep your guy’s ex. It’s an unwritten rule. Don’t be a mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Ways To Spot A Prostitute In Your Locality / What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? / "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.