Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex (51887 Views)

Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? / Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? / I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by dnawah(m): 7:34am On Aug 02, 2022
Medianna:
No you're not a bad friend but a terrible one.
The girl is even bold enough to ask you to officially date her but here you are trying to look like half a saint..
Coward!!!
if na for church,I go dey shout,mumy ride on,ride on.or if na for mortal kombat, "finish him.Medianna wins"!
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by penearth(m): 7:48am On Aug 02, 2022
Take necessary precaution to know the actual cause of her terminating her union. Some like "jump ,jump". Some don't like serious dating but slaying. So, know her type first.
She is free to mingle with any one, it depends on d character she is meeting
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by RillJ(m): 7:58am On Aug 02, 2022
shocked shocked shocked
Update us as soon as u have the opportunity to introduce your new found 'love' to your 'friend'

For now, its Bro Code broken
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by djseanjohn77: 7:59am On Aug 02, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:
Before you start to judge me, remember that the girl you are sleeping with now is also someone’s Ex. Well I cannot say I am totally in the right for sleeping with my friends Ex girl friend- They broke up 2 years ago.

So coincidentally she rented an apartment close to my house. As I was driving I saw her on the way I offered her a ride and that was how it started. That same evening she called me that she is coming to know my house and I accepted. When she came I noticed she was giving me the green light. I took the opportunity and slept with her so good.

Now she cannot get enough from me. She asked if we could date officially. I told her it will be difficult since she was the one who broke up with my friend. I will not lie to myself I have developed feelings for here. And I think I will give Love a chance.

A friend is just a friend, it depends also what kind of friend he is, or how close you guys are, if you 2 are inseparable, RUN!

Also if your intentions are to keep her as a soulmate/forever thing, a life partner is worth more than a friend. Forget everything people say, friend this, friend that, whoever made the law they call boy code, i don't know for people.

The truth is, NO TRUE FRIEND ANYWHERE, AT SOME POINT OR THE OTHER, WHAT WE HAVE IS FRIEND FOR THE MOMENT, nothing last forever, but love does. At some point everybody moves on in life, and gets busy.

I have not seen my best friend from Sec school in over 10 years, I have not seen my best friend from University in over 12 years, I have not seen my childhood friends that we were like brothers in over 8 years.

If you are such that limits your horizon, or and cleaved on to friends for life, stay AWAY FROM HER. If you know that the relationship will END soon or will not lead to forever together, LEAVE HER NOW, cos it will destroy your friendship.

WEIGH your option what you want with her, that she didn't end up with your friend means they were not meant to be together if you guys were destined, or she is actually your missing RIB, would you sacrifice that over useless "boy's code." That's NONSENSE to me.

Lastly, know this, if you will remain with her, you can never ever be friend with your friend again, no love will ever exist between you too ever again......each will be watching keenly at the other, IT'S DANGEROUS, break that link with your friend or break up with her NOW. It doesn't end well, even if he tells you it's OK, that he is cool with it, TRUST ME. Choose your options wisely. Once you are glued to that Pvssy, you are no longer thinking right, especially if she is the type that is readily available to you anytime, and she doesn't say no, ever, you will never be able to think straight. TRUST ME
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 02, 2022
Me thinks you re one or both of the underlisted.

Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Basheer006: 8:53am On Aug 02, 2022
If it's for fun, no issues bro.. but developing feelings for her is against the bro code... unless your friend Is totally cool with it... cheers
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Badhguy(m): 9:23am On Aug 02, 2022
And I think I will give Love a chance. [/quote]
LOVE my nyash.
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Badhguy(m): 9:26am On Aug 02, 2022
[quote author=Ehismarkninetee post=115282888) And I think I will give Love a chance. [/quote]
Love my nyash
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Amuroba: 9:32am On Aug 02, 2022
You are bad friend not because you f×cked your friend EX but because you did that behind his back, a very b!tch as$ act.

You should have told him how his EX is after your d!ck. If he is a real gee, he will let you smash as H0s are meant to be passed around.

1 Like

Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 02, 2022
I really pity this generation... Love is an emotion and loyalty is a choice. Naturally, these rats and snakes are what they are. Rats and snakes cheesy
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 02, 2022
Medianna:
No you're not a bad friend but a terrible one.
The girl is even bold enough to ask you to officially date her but here you are trying to look like half a saint..
Coward!!!
Well said baby.
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by deavicky(m): 10:57am On Aug 02, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:
Before you start to judge me, remember that the girl you are sleeping with now is also someone’s Ex. Well I cannot say I am totally in the right for sleeping with my friends Ex girl friend- They broke up 2 years ago.

So coincidentally she rented an apartment close to my house. As I was driving I saw her on the way I offered her a ride and that was how it started. That same evening she called me that she is coming to know my house and I accepted. When she came I noticed she was giving me the green light. I took the opportunity and slept with her so good.

Now she cannot get enough from me. She asked if we could date officially. I told her it will be difficult since she was the one who broke up with my friend. I will not lie to myself I have developed feelings for here. And I think I will give Love a chance.
my concern here is for you. Should incase ur friend do not care about it, can you end up marring her?. You happiness should also be a concern.
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by deavicky(m): 10:58am On Aug 02, 2022
Amuroba:
You are bad friend not because you f×cked your friend EX but because you did that behind his back, a very b!tch as$ act.

You should have told him how his EX is after your d!ck. If he is a real gee, he will let you smash as H0s are meant to be passed around.
is the Ex the owner of the girl.
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Amuroba: 11:42am On Aug 02, 2022
deavicky:
is the Ex the owner of the girl.
No.
It's called "Respect" for your N!gga,
What do you think the lady is after his Ex friend for? , If not for some stupid (trying to get him jealous) Childish game
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by deavicky(m): 11:55am On Aug 02, 2022
Amuroba:
No.
It's called "Respect" for your N!gga,
What do you think the lady is after his Ex friend for? , If not for some stupid (trying to get him jealous) Childish game
she does not have any reason to make him jealous considering the fact that she was the one that left him.
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by ECHICHE: 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
Yes, you are a bad friend.

You lack self control and integrity.
If your friend is dear to you, you won't date her ex-girl friend no matter the temptation
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by vislabraye(m): 3:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:

If you don't want people to judge you, it means they should for you I don't know why people post their misdeeds and will come out and say people should not judge them. It's funny. In your heart of heart you know what you did is morally wrong so what do you want to hear again?
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by molanny: 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
God will catch you, you go marry that girl...you will not be able to ask your guy to pickup something for you at home grin grin.you go do DNA 2x on each kids, depression go kill your life........alaye chop n leave, respect brotherhood code.
Man_of_Gaza say sooo
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Hafis1(m): 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
You slept with her the same day she visited your house. Someone who broke up with ur friend. Oga please tell us the whole truth
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Amuroba: 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
deavicky:
she does not have any reason to make him jealous considering the fact that she was the one that left him.
Who left who don't matter.
Question is, of all people why choose your Ex friend? It's clear that OP is thinking with his D!ck but just like one lady asked up there "How do you want to date someone you can’t take out with your friends or leave with your friend…?"
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by brainycaleb(m): 10:46am On Aug 03, 2022
You broke one major rule in the Bro Code!

Of all the plenty girls out there, your friend's ex
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 08, 2022
Candycrushy:

Who are you??
I am the one who is tryna make u sensible
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Candycrushy(f): 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2022
AheadMarket:

I am the one who is tryna make u sensible
Mad man calling another man mad
Rubbish
Get sense first
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex by Bammy2002(m): 10:26pm On Feb 13
Now she cannot get enough from me. She asked if we could date officially. I told her it will be difficult since she was the one who broke up with my friend
. I will not lie to myself I have developed feelings for here. And I think I will give Love a chance.

She broke with your friend right, enjoy the kpekus while it last before she serve you, your own breakfast. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. / "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) / London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.