Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend (5959 Views)

A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible / Why Do Ladies Prefer Tall Guys Than Short Guys / For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by Orgasmgiver123(m): 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
9182736455O1999:

Haha grin cheesy cheesy
see finishing.
Wetin you do that guy sef, when him dey trouble you like this.
No mind am
Na my boy wey i dey train
Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by freddie009(m): 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
Savedday:
9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

Who break your heart lol
Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by AndroidAI(m): 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
I'm 5'4 and mind you, countless girls have given me tons of green lights but unfortunately for them, I am a proud gay man who loves to collect dicck.

What attracts people is often not height, but a charming personality, a positive vibe, intelligence and confidence. In fact, the way your smell can make a girl fall for you.

When i say charming, i am not saying turn yourself to a loud clown. Have a class of you own. Dress smart, with fitted wears. And don't take shit from anyone.

Just have a healthy self-esteem and stop seeing your height as a disadvantage. Whether you're tall or short, not everyone will like you.

If you are making money just for the sake of holes, then your name is SORRY.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by Itooweak4una: 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
Rahkman:
5.6 ft is very short for a man,not average at 6 ft 1 Nd above you will likely not see any girl towering you, in nigeria..... 6 ft 2 is the sweet spot of height for a man anything above that is bonus

We're talking about the average height of man around the world using statistics not what girls want. 5.6ft is not short.

How many men are 6ft? I'm 5ft 11 and when i was in university i was taller than half of my class.

2 Likes

Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by Blupen(m): 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
Edipet:
you right bro. Some tall and handsome guys no dey stress themselves for where woman dey. Na only the once wey no get interest for woman no dey fvck anyhow, buy if you handsome and tall woman no go stress you, society go regard you.
Edipet i hope you no dey let this get to you personally?
if nobody like you for your height oga love yourself fully because nobody go do that one for you
Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by mystery22: 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
Rahkman:
5.6 ft is very short for a man,not average at 6 ft 1 Nd above you will likely not see any girl towering you, in nigeria..... 6 ft 2 is the sweet spot of height for a man anything above that is bonus
5ft6 is not very short for a man in Nigeria and in most countries,just shortish While 5ft8-5ft11 is average and 6ft and above is tall
Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by SPAMBOX7: 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
Jeon:
Lolz

You are short even though you make money you will still be short.
Woman were go love you go love you.

I for dash you my 5'10 height but NO
I'm selfish with that.
LOL you ugly so no need cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by Jeon(f): 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
LOL you ugly so no need cheesy

And that fugly was my signature here on NL ,it was the reason why I'm popular on NL.

Moreover why should I worry?
some handsome men go for Women below their look so that's not a problem atleast I'm not a midget and I'm above average.

3 Likes

Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by dontrulee: 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
Most tall girls don't like short guys but they keep flocking around me, why?
grin
Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by SPAMBOX7: 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
Jeon:

And that fugly was my signature here on NL ,it was the reason why I'm popular on NL.

Moreover why should I worry?
some handsome men go for Women below their look so that's not a problem atleast I'm not a midget and I'm above average.
No you are not
Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by Jeon(f): 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
No you are not

Do yourself a favor and rest.

next time make sure to pick up a family with a good genetics before the collection of your wings by the Angels.

3 Likes

Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by SPAMBOX7: 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
Jeon:

Do yourself a favor and rest.

next time make sure to pick up a family with a good genetics before the collection of your wings by the Angels.
What your fugly ass mean by that
Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by Oturatetuala(m): 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
Bankright:
Sorry. I'm yet to fine a short man who hasn't found a woman for himself.

I'm here... cheesy
Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
Rosaline5000:

Not all the time o, if you are ugly as fvck and have all the confidence in the world, your spec like the girls you really want (beautiful and sexy) will not like you o.
I have one guy in my street, confident and all and can talk to any girl, girls like the confidence but they can't date him because he is not attractive and also broke.
So if you want a girl and you dont have the looks, just have money and you are good to go.

I will rather die single and celibate than live with the pain that the woman I am spending my lifetime loving and caring for only loves me for money or material gain. The knowledge that if I lose my finances it is over is very hurtful

3 Likes

Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by Asceleb16(m): 6:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Lol Brother man Jokes on you again grin I stand at 6:6ft tall
I win again bruv tongue

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Are you the one in those pictures
Where is your rainboot?
Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
Asceleb16:
Are you the one in those pictures

Where is your rainboot?
I went to my in law’s house
Thats why I didn’t wear it
I don’t want them to start thinking I’ll be kicking their daughter with it

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by Asceleb16(m): 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
Rahkman:
yes girls will date u for ur money but when u tall and handsome even in ur struggling days u still get to smash the best pussy some guys with money get to pay for....see this best thing that can happen to a man is for a woman to like you not for ur money ....
Do you know that even if you are not tall,being handsome alone gives u free access to kpekus
Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by Asceleb16(m): 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Lol You dey whine grace No worry brotherly I go give you 2 inches join your 5:3ft So you go become 5:5ft So that jo.en go reason your matter grin
Is 5'5 tall or average?
Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by Asceleb16(m): 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2022
AndroidAI:
I'm 5'4 and mind you, countless girls have given me tons of green lights but unfortunately for them, I am a proud gay man who loves to collect dicck.

What attracts people is often not height, but a charming personality, a positive vibe, intelligence and confidence. In fact, the way your smell can make a girl fall for you.

When i say charming, i am not saying turn yourself to a loud clown. Have a class of you own. Dress smart, with fitted wears. And don't take shit from anyone.

Just have a healthy self-esteem and stop seeing your height as a disadvantage. Whether you're tall or short, not everyone will like you.

Wow!
Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by czarr(m): 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
AndroidAI:

The reason women give you green light is not necessarily because you are charming or any of the things you listed, but you exude non neediness probably because of your sexual orientation....

2 Likes

Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
Asceleb16:
Is 5'5 tall or average?
Brotherly
5:5ft is short oh
Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by AndroidAI(m): 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2022
czarr:
The reason women give you green light is not necessarily because you are charming or any of the things you listed, but you exude non neediness probably because of your sexual orientation....

You're probably right... I don't give a damn about them pussies. If that can make them attracted, that's proof that height isn't an issue as op makes it to be.
Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by kelspinall(m): 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
short or tall person wey like you like you...
Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by czarr(m): 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
AndroidAI:

You're probably right... I don't give a damn about them pussies. If that can make them attracted, that's proof that height isn't an issue as op makes it to be.
Height is definitely a big deal when it comes to attraction, at least for females, but other things can compensate for lack of height.
Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by AndroidAI(m): 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
czarr:
Height is definitely a big deal when it comes to attraction, at least for females, but other things can compensate for lack of height.

There are tons of factors, and i agree that height is one of them, but it's not an ultimatum if you have other factors going for you. Unfortunately most short guys are facially unappealing, dumb, dresses like a clown, poor self-esteem, boring, coupled with poverty. In this case, height isn't the problem. The problem plenty pass height. You can also be tall, and if you don't have other factors, you'll still struggle. For instance, I love tall dudes. But there are tons of tall dudes i will never look twice. There are also some short dudes whom i have massive crush on simply because they have game.
Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by Asceleb16(m): 10:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
czarr:
No, height is not a serious issue as you make it to be

You know what, ladies don't necessarily need someone above 6ft,all they need is just someone who is taller than them,i mean a guy they can look up to and not otherwise. I have seen a lot of gals rejecting a guy because they are shorter than them and i have seen tons of ladies who said it boldly that they love their man to be shorter than them and also guys who prefer to date a taller lady... Different strokes for different folks... Being tall or not is not a problem, just make sure you are taller than your babe
Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:33am On Aug 04, 2022
Useless gay man. thunder will fire you and your gay partners for all this disease wey una dey bring come this world
AndroidAI:

There are tons of factors, and i agree that height is one of them, but it's not an ultimatum if you have other factors going for you. Unfortunately most short guys are facially unappealing, dumb, dresses like a clown, poor self-esteem, boring, coupled with poverty. In this case, height isn't the problem. The problem plenty pass height. You can also be tall, and if you don't have other factors, you'll still struggle. For instance, I love tall dudes. But there are tons of tall dudes i will never look twice. There are also some short dudes whom i have massive crush on simply because they have game.
Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by AndroidAI(m): 6:39am On Aug 04, 2022
Tekashi69:
Useless gay man. thunder will fire you and your gay partners for all this disease wey una dey bring come this world

Ugly man. You are not my type!!!

You're dismissed!!!
Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by j3r3myk3n(m): 9:31am On Aug 11, 2022
Divay22:

Be neat and always make sure you're heard (if you're brilliant)

It's just about how you see yourself.

Should I probably save more, then go get registered to any of these ijaw body masseur for thorough stretching? grin
Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by Divay22(f): 11:00am On Aug 11, 2022
j3r3myk3n:

Should I probably save more, then go get registered to any of these ijaw body masseur for thorough stretching? grin
Better sef grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let's Share Our Valentine Thoughts To That Special One / WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man / I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.