Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,073 members, 7,811,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters (40004 Views)

Reno Omokri: Nothing Can Bring Sam Omatseye Down / Obituary: Sam Omatseye As A Kept Man By Uzor Uzoatu / Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by mastermaestro(m): 8:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
Gourdoinc:
He is making noise. Small shaking they have given him he is crying. It's unfortunate many of them don't yet know what is cooking for 2023. You bring it hot,we raise the temperature.

At the end, we will either triumph or we scatter it all

That’s the spirit, comrade. grin grin
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Minjim: 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
If some people are still in doubt of whether Ipob are the major supporter of Peter Obi, this should clear all doubt.

You can't question the candidate of PO the mAnner they throw jibes at Tinubu, atiku and even Sowore .with them cursing and threatening you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by mixta140: 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
Reinaldo:

I am more Yoruba than you and I've always and will always stand for the truth. The simple truth here is that Peter Obi is the best Presidential candidate by miles.
Are other tribes occupying political position in the east like lagos?

3 Likes

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by juman(m): 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ipob are trying to force their member as president of the country.
They are mad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by deji17: 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
PitObi and his supporters are crazy simpleton. Fuckin terrorists . The worse kind of bigots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by deji17: 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
PitObi and his supporters are crazy simpleton. Fuckin terrorists . The worst kind of bigots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Chrismania100: 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
Believe this bullishit at ur own peril.. This is Tinubu paid urchard they just recruited recently on social media,just to cause tribal war..
Even Satan knows that Obi is the best Candidate for this position but blind Thinubu slaves whose are devilish plans will never work

StrongandMighty:
Useless propaganda!

You first declared obituary on someone who's still alive and they gave you a doze of your own medicine back and the 70yrs old man is all over the Internet crying like a baby over none existing death threat..

Spits on all Agbadorians

7 Likes

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by mixta140: 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
Gourdoinc:
He is making noise. Small shaking they have given him he is crying. It's unfortunate many of them don't yet know what is cooking for 2023. You bring it hot,we raise the temperature.

I dey fear una ooo
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Arysexy(m): 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
This is how toxic Tinubu and his paid urchins can be. Putting Obituary of a living man BC of politics

Nation newspaper should be sanctioned for allowing such silly publication.

When we respond in same vigour, they will say OBIdients are toxic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by latolz: 8:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
Wetin this one dey talk..
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by federal9: 8:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
Who came up with that threat of a thing they use as tactics?

We are wise. You people want to paint Obi bad

Haha

1 Like

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Gourdoinc(m): 8:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
mixta140:

I dey fear una ooo
Lol. We learnt from the APC.

1 Like

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Gandollaar(f): 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
Sannisege:
Peter Obi can’t even stand against Kashim Shettima not to talk of Tinubu. Mediocre mind
Boko shettima almajiri is not fit to lace Peter Obi's shoes. I don't even blame your type.

5 Likes

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by harmony75: 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
OBIdient masses will never support threat to life but Mr writer Sam Omotseye abi whatever your names are you make that title to please APC that sent you, now you have been replied by the same nonsense you put out there. You have been served the trash you dished out so why are you complaining?!?! Enemies of Nigeria you're judging igbos to be tribalistic you know Obi is the best candidate we have now so if you too you're not tribalistic person support Peter Obi.

6 Likes

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Gandollaar(f): 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Sadly Obi cannot win
So why are you jittery and regurgitating all over social media?

3 Likes

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Paullo19: 8:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Sadly Obi cannot win
wake up from ur sleep

1 Like

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Ransomtheking(m): 8:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Some people will actually believed there was a threat to Omatseye's life
"I swear "business as usual
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by OdefaGirl(f): 8:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Your choice

I'm not resentful like the IGBOS that will curse and threaten you for not supporting their igbo president in the form of Obi

I laugh grin grin.... It's not about Igbos, if Peter Obi (young, vibrant, intellectually sound.... economically wise, vision-full) emerged from the Yorubas or the Northerners...... I would stand by him, Nigerians will stand by him. You guys have started that same mistake you made in 2015.... Hunger and bad governance don disappear abi?
Stop making it Igbos race, it's for your betterment and mine.... for the country Nigeria and not for your family.
Las Las, the bullion share fit no reach you because of your status....be wise guy.

1 Like

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by juman(m): 8:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
daygee12:

We all know where it will end , BIAFRA OR NOTHING

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Igbos think in strange ways.
Many wonder how come ipob think they can choose president for the "zoo".

2 Likes

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Arysexy(m): 8:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
Minjim:
If some people are still in doubt of whether Ipob are the major supporter of Peter Obi, this should clear all doubt.

You can't question the candidate of PO the mAnner they throw jibes at Tinubu, atiku and even Sowore .with them cursing and threatening you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Minjim: 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
Reinaldo:

I am more Yoruba than you and I've always and will always stand for the truth. The simple truth here is that Peter Obi is the best Presidential candidate by miles.
This is nothing but your truth

I fear for Yoruba in a Peter Obi government. These igbos will do worst than the Fulanis if they're ever in power. They are not in power they've been threatening Hausa and Yoruba. And mind you, They hate Yoruba the most.
Don't deceive yourself that you voted Peter Obi So you're exempted. They'll come at every perceived enemies and just like Buhari Peter will find it difficult to act

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by TinubuNG: 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
Gourdoinc:

Chest beating tongue
I'm sure by 2023 kuje and other dungeon where your dilector is been kept like goat must have been renovated cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Iamzik: 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
Sannisege:
Peter Obi can’t even stand against Kashim Shettima not to talk of Tinubu. Mediocre mind

Yes Peter Obi can't stand against Shetimma when it comes to creating a terror group and facilitating bokoharam kidnap of school girls
Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by stanluiz(m): 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
He called Peter obi obituary and obituary is now calling him and he is crying of death threats cheesy

Peter obi supporters should increase the tempo!! Let them collect wotowoto! If the kitchen is too hot, they should get out.

Tinubu has deployed propaganda warfare. Peter obi supporters should counter it by deploying their own propaganda warfare.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Charmingpet: 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Sadly Obi cannot win
even if he doesn't win, I will satisfy my conscience. If things get worse than this present situation we will know the ppl we will pray for and also curse

1 Like

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Gandollaar(f): 8:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kingcalls:
Understand that Nigerians are angry and will attack anyone that supports those people that destroyed us
Besides he call a living being Obituary on a national daily and he expected to go about his own life?
That man is suffering from constipation from too much agbado.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by laughitall(m): 8:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
Reinaldo:

you are a dumb ass .. you think presidency is by making motivational speeches ! ..

2 Likes

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by stanluiz(m): 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
Love for love! Hate for hate! Propaganda for propaganda! Obidient supporters should not rest. They should fire more!!

1 Like

Re: ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters by Gourdoinc(m): 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
TinubuNG:
Chest beating tongue
I'm sure by 2023 kuje and other dungeon where your dilector is been kept like goat must have been renovated cheesy
for you and your likes to have two bedrooms each abi. Yes, you are right. Bandits have been supplied with koboko as well to give you lots the treatment you will understand. Fear fear boy. In 2023 you must cry blood

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Buhari’s Son-In-Law, Gimba Yau Kumo Declared Wanted By ICPC / Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) / Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.