Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,235 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed (74686 Views)

Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Live At The Palace Of Maimartaba Sarkin Of Ilorin. / Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria / President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by ridbell01(m): 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
One might win his state but the second will come third in his home state.
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Tb222(m): 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
sammysneh:

Can I get them online
sure you can the reviews on amazon are very impressive.
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by nickyj19: 1:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
they look sick undecided
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Minime10(f): 1:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
Throwback:
The liar and the genocidist.

We afforded a Mauritanian to represent Nigerians at the Senate, rather than advocate for the rights of Nigerians, his own contribution was how genocide could be effected on Nigerians.

Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed wants to be the Chemical- Ali of Nigeria.

Imagine! No single value for Nigerian human life by a Mauritanian foreigner on Nigerian soil.

We united Nigerians reject this foreigner whose contribution is death.

As for lying Obi, we already know he has no integrity and is a shameless political prostitute who could not achieve for Anambra economy what Tinubu achieved for Lagos economy.

Cry cry zombee grin
Who beat u
So, if death penalty is not suitable for sexual perverts like u wetin e for wish una
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Wintertime: 1:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
Akerele44:

Werey oloribu
Know this and know peace

South East can never rule this country

Mumu say one man.. look remove them from the country before you can conclude on them.. but if they are still part of the country. Get ready and be ready to accept your president from that region.. hateful being

5 Likes

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Realdon1(m): 1:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
Obi is next Nigeria president.
Youths cant forgive Tinubu for killing Endsars protesters in Lekki.
He has chased away our youths activists.
We won't forgive that old man.
Obi is our Next president for new Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by toneroforever(m): 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
Akerele44:

Werey oloribu
Know this and know peace

South East can never rule this country

Ur hate is tangible & ur pain is real. Don't let it choke u.
We'll ensure that u'll experience good governance and improved standard of living come 2023 courtesy of ObiDatti.

Vote ObiDatti
Vote Labour party

4 Likes

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Wintertime: 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
Dapson73:

Maybe you meant Biafra president.

Cry a River if your tears can fill it up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by KangaIye: 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
Casem960:
Every Attempt To Convert Aso Rock To Retirement Home For The Elderly & Sick , We Cancel & Destroy in Jesus Name

Amen
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Throwback: 1:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
Minime10:

Cry cry zombee grin
Who beat u
So, if death penalty is not suitable for sexual perverts like u wetin e for wish una

I don't have a sexual orientation problem.

However, I do not believe those who have should be celebrated or worse still be killed like Chemical-Ali killed thousands of ethnic Kurds in Iraq under Saddam Hussein.

Baba-Ahmed has shown himself not to value human life - even your own life is worthless to such a genocidist.
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Arysexy(m): 1:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
Let me go and enlarge this picture of our incoming living President and VP and hang in my office.

What a master stroke combination.

Datti Owns Baze University Abuja, with him as VP, it's good bye to incessant ASUU strike bc he knows what it takes to run a university system, not this certificateless presidiot that never crossed the 4 walls of university and don't know the value of university education.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by highchief1: 1:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
FactBoyz:
New Photos Of LP Candidate Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed.

They both look presidential
I have seen them sir but I am a bat � fan to the core sir.
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by flington4550(m): 1:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
Una see this two cuties and na one BAT and BOKO una sey una want as president ??

I weep for una o

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Akerele44(m): 1:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
toneroforever:

Ur hate is tangible & ur pain is real. Don't let it choke u.
We'll ensure that u'll experience good governance and improved standard of living come 2023 courtesy of ObiDatti.

Vote ObiDatti
Vote Labour party

They would labour and wail to death
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Heimdal(m): 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
See fresh intelligent men wey no need to “settle” godfathers but you wan go chose agbado and cassava.

Your mumu never do?

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Temptee101(m): 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
Oh my God

Just take a few seconds and imagine these two as your president and vice

God please grant Nigerians just this last wish

I remain Obidient

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Realdon1(m): 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
emmyluizzz:

no go get high BP after results

you go tell me the time wey you sign for all Nigerian youths

stop talking like an id*ots

I will soon see your sucide note with this path of failure you follow.
Tinubu failure will soon affect your brain.
Every Nigeria Youths hv left you.
Boredom will soon catch you for supporting an old man that is nearer to grave.
An old man that killed alot of Youths on Endsars protest in Lekki.
A man, Nigeria Youths have vowed not to forgive in life.
I pity you bcs you are not wise.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Confirm4real(m): 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
Na only black native Peter Obi get Abi Wetin happen sef undecided
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by OgunkeelAllMod: 1:49pm On Aug 03, 2022
men of the moment cool...say no to Tinubu and Atiku thatsall

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Biggie999(m): 1:49pm On Aug 03, 2022
This is beautiful and makes me hopeful.

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by PlanktonX: 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
Totilopussylick:
When you look at these men.

All you see is the next president and the next vice president of federal republic of Nigeria cool.

When I see them I see hope and a good reason not to Japa....

I see liberation and hope for all Nigerians expecially those in the North East of Nigeria.

I see equity, transparency, accountability come to live play in Nigeria.

I see those in diaspora coming back home to establish businesses, doctors returning home and dollar begging our Naira to give a change....but naira says No...No

I see dreams coming alive.

I see Nigerians youth taking their rightful places in governance.

I see a great future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by NwaAdazzi(m): 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
malali:
DIRTY OBI*TUARY.
PRESIDENT OF BIAFRA AND VICE PRESIDENT MAURITANIA.
FROM UNKNOWN GUNMEN TO UNKNOWN POLITICIANS
Na u dey post Na u dey laugh. mad Man

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by ChikeGreat: 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
All I see is HOPE.

Only an hypocrite will say otherwise.�

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by etrouble: 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
See as men soft

Nigerians will surely enjoy the administration of Peter Obi and Yussuf datti no doubt

Soft men should be selling ice creams and lollipop to children.
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Legendguy(m): 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
Tb222:
My favorite books of all time.
Where can I download them from?
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Akacollins7: 1:54pm On Aug 03, 2022
Adonai please if it's your wish let it happen. Amen

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by tabaski: 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2022
Tinubu/Shettima 2023
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Whoknowsme: 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2022
Throwback:
The liar and the genocidist.

We afforded a Mauritanian to represent Nigerians at the Senate, rather than advocate for the rights of Nigerians, his own contribution was how genocide could be effected on Nigerians.

Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed wants to be the Chemical- Ali of Nigeria.

Imagine! No single value for Nigerian human life by a Mauritanian foreigner on Nigerian soil.

We united Nigerians reject this foreigner whose contribution is death.

As for lying Obi, we already know he has no integrity and is a shameless political prostitute who could not achieve for Anambra economy what Tinubu achieved for Lagos economy.
Continue wailing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki / Caption This Moment Of President Buhari & Tinubu In Lagos Today (pics) / Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.