Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed (74718 Views)

Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Live At The Palace Of Maimartaba Sarkin Of Ilorin. / Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria / President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by lexy2014: 1:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
FactBoyz:
New Photos Of LP Candidate Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed.

They both look presidential

Looks are good but not enough to be presidential
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by blazetour1: 1:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
Looking at them dey give me Joy. The healthy alternative. The people that activated mad last lap rush for PVC registration towards 2023 elections. Solid men with swag.

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by OgunkeelAllMod: 1:58pm On Aug 03, 2022
its a trademark thing i understand that that aspect too well...check out Ian Malcolm the mathmatician character in iMICHEAL CRICHTON bestseller Jurassic Park,always on BLACK suit,tie and all cool cool
Confirm4real:
Na only black native Peter Obi get Abi Wetin happen sef undecided

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Temptee101(m): 1:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
Akerele44:

I have time for all of u today

We all knows the tribe that played tribalism most

And for ur mama kpekus wey dey smell wey make am go marry ur wretched father

You are on your own ooo

Eleribu Ọmọ alè.... kọni dafun ìran dì rán é

Are you cursed to always be on the wrong side?

Like seriously, you are enjoying the present Nigeria, let's shun tribe.

Suffering, insecurity, unemployment, inflation etc, know no tribe. Get sense before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Arysexy(m): 2:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
Confirm4real:
Na only black native Peter Obi get Abi Wetin happen sef undecided

Yes he is mourning the bad leadership in Nigeria.

He will change it when we elect him and Datti to change the narrative

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by elivtjackson5(m): 2:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
FactBoyz:
New Photos Of LP Candidate Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed.

They both look presidential
Reno be like

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Confirm4real(m): 2:01pm On Aug 03, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
its a trademark thing i understand that that aspect too well...check out Ian Malcolm the mathmatician character in iMICHEAL CRICHTON bestseller Jurassic Park,always on BLACK suit,tie and all cool cool

Well that’s his choice.
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by toneroforever(m): 2:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
Dapson73:

Maybe you meant Biafra president.

SE supported & voted a OBJ, SWesterner in 1999 & in 2003,even with Ojukwu being on the ballot. Supported GEJ in 2010,2011 & 2015 even at great risk to their lives.
Now is the SE's best shot at the presidency cause PO is both credible & competent so in the spirit of fair play I think our southern brothers should support us.
SS is backing PO massively.
A number of SWesterners r honestly showing their love but many of them are not backing the SE. So is it only SW that want to be jostling when it's the turn of the South.
SW should tell BAT to back down and support PO in the interest of southern unity & besides PO's candidacy is much more sellable than BAT's. That way,BAT can honorably retire from active politics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Temptee101(m): 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
nickyj19:
they look sick undecided

Lol

And this walking dead here look healthy. Please what is wrong with your brain?

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
AshiereOfLagos of Lagos, I thought you said you're PDP.

You've abandoned Atiku
NaijaRoyalty:
See as men soft

Nigerians will surely enjoy the administration of Peter Obi and Yussuf datti no doubt
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Akerele44(m): 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
Temptee101:

Are you cursed to always be on the wrong side?

Like seriously, you are enjoying the present Nigeria, let's shun tribe.

Suffering, insecurity, unemployment, inflation etc, know no tribe. Get sense before it's too late.

Are u cursed not to see that Peter Òbí and ipob killing people in south east are so desperate to rule Nigeria

With office achievement let's judge without lies

We all know that Atiku is not for better Nigerian

Anybody campaigning for another norther president after seeing how this one failed Nigerians woefully
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Mummyfour(f): 2:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
OriginalZombiE:

I am Yoruba and not every Igbo is like that.

Yorubas too insult igbos on a daily basis. You are a good example of this.

An eye for an eye leaves the world blind.

Biafra war ended several years ago, the fate of a nation in dire need of drastic change is more important.

By now, it should be clear to any right thinking person that it doesn't matter if your president is Yoruba, igbo or fulani.

All citizens will suffer if we make the wrong choice.
it is comments like this that still give me hope that we still have good Nigerians irrespective of tribe, religion and political affiliation.

I have always reiterated that it is very senseless for people to just be hating on someone that can be of help to them tomorrow because of tribe and religion.
Thanks keep it up and preach on......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Ezmans: 2:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
Totilopussylick:
When you look at these men.

All you see is the next president and the next vice president of federal republic of Nigeria cool.
highly educated men

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Nakuza(m): 2:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
They look good together. Rabiu Kwakwanso rejection to pair with Peter Obi was a blessing in disguise though.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by GardenOfGod(m): 2:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
Is that all?
I thought any of them is a drug addict or druglord. I thought any of them are currently benefiting from looted government funds. I thought any of them are benefiting from government pension criminally insistuted through their houses of Assembly? grin
Throwback:
The liar and the genocidist.We afforded a Mauritanian to represent Nigerians at the Senate, rather than advocate for the rights of Nigerians, his own contribution was how genocide could be effected on NigeriansYusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed wants to be the Chemical- Ali of Nigeria.Imagine! No single value for Nigerian human life by a Mauritanian foreigner on Nigerian soil.We united Nigerians reject this foreigner whose contribution is death.As for lying Obi, we already know he has no integrity and is a shameless political prostitute who could not achieve for Anambra economy what Tinubu achieved for Lagos economy.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by igopee: 2:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
All I see is grace

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Realdon1(m): 2:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
Akerele44:

Are u cursed not to see that Peter Òbí and ipob killing people in south east are so desperate to rule Nigeria

With office achievement let's judge without lies

We all know that Atiku is not for better Nigerian

Anybody campaigning for another norther president after seeing how this one failed Nigerians woefully

You sound so dumb.
What I know is Obi must rule you.
We are massive.
You can't win Nigeria Youths.
You are just one man nigga.
Go tell Tinubu that Nigeria Youths came for revenge of killings he supervised in Lekki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
Throwback:
The liar and the genocidist.

We afforded a Mauritanian to represent Nigerians at the Senate, rather than advocate for the rights of Nigerians, his own contribution was how genocide could be effected on Nigerians.

Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed wants to be the Chemical- Ali of Nigeria.

Imagine! No single value for Nigerian human life by a Mauritanian foreigner on Nigerian soil.

We united Nigerians reject this foreigner whose contribution is death.

As for lying Obi, we already know he has no integrity and is a shameless political prostitute who could not achieve for Anambra economy what Tinubu achieved for Lagos economy.

Your argument no hold water abeg. Rest!

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by PStacks(m): 2:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
Another Wahala oo.

Tolu Ogunlesi don talk say Atikukate and Obidient na Husband and Wife.

Problem e no dey finish ooo

How would Tolu assert that Atikukates and Obidients are Husband and Wife Having Simple Marital Issues.

Obidient people won't be Happy with Tolu Ogunlesi on this one.

But digest it and give it a thought.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGFbmbdjm7M
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Mummyfour(f): 2:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
Arysexy:
Let me go and enlarge this picture of our incoming living President and VP and hang in my office.

What a master stroke combination.

Datti Owns Baze University Abuja, with him as VP, it's good bye to incessant ASUU strike bc he knows what it takes to run a university system, not this certificateless presidiot that never crossed the 4 walls of university and don't know the value of university education.
Abeg you make sense. Oil dey your head.

It still beats my imagination why people will by pass these two seemingly sane agile guys and vote patients on life support that have already collected their boarding pass to the great beyond

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by newcommer: 2:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
aribisala0:
Well I do not see any share for me and my people in their endeavour
It is for Eboes alone
Wetin Coinzain me

You're too old for this. You're someone's dad and people look up to you. Kindly respect your old age, grandpa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Lashist(m): 2:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
Throwback:
The liar and the genocidist.

We afforded a Mauritanian to represent Nigerians at the Senate, rather than advocate for the rights of Nigerians, his own contribution was how genocide could be effected on Nigerians.

Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed wants to be the Chemical- Ali of Nigeria.

Imagine! No single value for Nigerian human life by a Mauritanian foreigner on Nigerian soil.

We united Nigerians reject this foreigner whose contribution is death.

As for lying Obi, we already know he has no integrity and is a shameless political prostitute who could not achieve for Anambra economy what Tinubu achieved for Lagos economy.
Lmao cheesy grin be like you are you gay This gay thing dey pinch you die o...no worry..we will protect your rights at all cost..be gay in peace mate cheesy

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by knowhowk: 2:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
Honestly I'm a PDP Supporter, I'm having a rethink ooo. Seems the Contagious Spirit of Obidatti is Taking over me tooo ooo.

Mehn see These Guys.. No Peeing, No Hand Shaking, No Parkinson, No Shrink face, No Bending...

Abi Make we try these Guys at least and see.
16 Years of PDP, APC 7 Years is More Worst.

Obidatti... Make i no loud am sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by newcommer: 2:16pm On Aug 03, 2022
MedicH:
It beats my imagination that there are some poor, stupid, useless Nigerians that will prefer thieves and drug dealers to these fine astute gentlemen as president.

Civilised people such as Peter Obi and his Vice intimidate a lot of Nigerians. You should know that many Nigerians suffer from a terrible low self esteem and inferiority complex occasioned by chronic poverty and in some cases, low IQ

The thieves and drug dealers feel more relatable to them.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by aribisala0(m): 2:17pm On Aug 03, 2022
newcommer:

You're too old for this. You're someone's dad and people look up to you. Kindly respect your old age, grandpa
You are daft! Incurably daft
What stake do Yoruba have in an Eboe presidency?

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Akerele44(m): 2:17pm On Aug 03, 2022
Realdon1:

You sound so dumb.
What I know is Obi must rule you.
We are massive.
You can't win Nigeria Youths.
You are just one man nigga.
Go tell Tinubu that Nigeria Youths came for revenge of killings he supervised in Lekki

Is like u are dumb like your parents

When FG told the families of the people killed at Lekki toll gate as claimed by IGBOS

No family showed up or cry on Radio or tv station that his or her son or daughter is missing or av been killed at Lekki toll gate

Who are the youth
Shey no be Peter Òbí go Osun state wey him dey blink one eyes to passer bye say make them come attend the campaign

He even went to Osun state Labour party didn't even clinch 3rd position

Na for south east peter obi dey popular
South South PDP sef go show una sheyge

Labour party kor Labor room ni

The cry u Igbo people would cry in Lagos this time around will be much more than those ones u av been crying before

No be there first time of crying foul be this sha
U people are used to it
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by toneroforever(m): 2:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
Akerele44:

Don't tell me u also want to live with the people south east called cows and Fulani slave

I think ipob doesn't need to get to Aso Rock before they achieve there Biafra county

Oloribu people... instead of South East should continue playing there regional politics

They also want to test there BIAFRA luck if it's would work on Cows and Fulani slaves abi

It's so evident u r pained.
Ur hate on ObiDatti is permitted but for us to quit is forbidden.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by newcommer: 2:22pm On Aug 03, 2022
aribisala0:
You are daft! Incurably daft
What stake do Yoruba have in an Eboe presidency?

Shut up Agbaya!!! You're the daft slowpoke. Agbaya Alaso.

Your mates are elder statemen and kingmakers while you're here on a free internet forum playing bigotry with people young enough to be your grandkids.

Hide your old, wrinkled face in shame.

Old age, no wisdom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by bigcee(m): 2:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
Akerele44:

Werey oloribu Know this and know peace
South East can never rule this country
Say na for under bridge dem born you undecided

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by toneroforever(m): 2:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
ThrownBack:

She go sleep my house that weekend, cooking some delicious dishes before we march to the polling booth beside our house. She will vote in my presence grin

Bros, the way I dey view u,u must be an OBIdient guy.
It POssible.
Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Two failures.
IGBO can never rule this our beautiful Country. grin
mumu short man full of hate for igbos

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed by Billygee2u: 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
Totilopussylick:
When you look at these men.

All you see is the next president and the next vice president of federal republic of Nigeria cool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives / Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After / Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.